• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    340

阿拉丁摸神灯
首页 > 英语培训 > 夫子庙英文导游词

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

兔几小兔几

已采纳

Temple of Confucius or Confucian Temple is a temple devoted to the cult of Confucius and the sages and philosophers of Confucianism. Confucian temples are variously known as Confucian Temples (孔庙), Temples of Literature or Culture (文庙), or Temples of the Sage (圣庙). Some are also known as "Fuzi Miao" (夫子庙), after Confucius's unLatinised Chinese name: "Kong Fuzi" (孔夫子) or "Master Kong". HistoryThe largest and oldest Temple of Confucius is found in Confucius's hometown, present-day Qufu in Shandong Province. It was established in 478 BCE, one year after Confucius's death, at the order of the Duke Ai of the State of Lu, who commanded that the Confucian residence should be used to worship and offer sacrifice to Confucius. The temple was expanded repeatedly over a period of more than 2,000 years until it became the huge complex currently standing. The development of state temples devoted to the cult of Confucius was an outcome of his gradual canonisation. In 195 BC, Han Gao Zu, founder of the Han Dynasty (r. 206–195 BCE), offered a sacrifice to the spirit of Confucius at his tomb in Qufu. Sacrifices to the spirit of Confucius and that of Yan Hui, his most prominent disciple, began in the Imperial University (Biyong) as early as 241. In 454, the first state Confucian temple was built by the Liu Song dynasty of south China (420 to 479). In 489, the Northern Wei constructed a Confucian temple in the capital, the first outside of Qufu in the north. In 630, the Tang dynasty decreed that schools in all provinces and counties should have a Confucian temple, as a result of which temples spread throughout China. Well-known Confucian shrines include the Confucian Temple in Xi'an (now the Forest of Steles), the Fuzi Miao in Nanjing, and the Confucian temple in Beijing, first built in 1302. In addition to Confucian temples associated with the state cult of Confucius, there were also ancestral temples belonging to the Kong lineage, buildings commemorating Confucius's deeds throughout China, and private temples within academies. StructureMost Confucianist temples were built in Confucian schools, either to the front of or on one side of the school. The front portal of the temple was called the Lingxing Gate (棂星门). Inside there were normally three courtyards, although sometimes there were only two. However, the complex in Qufu has nine courtyards. The main building, situated in the inner courtyard with entry via the Dachengmen (大成门), was usually known as the Dachengdian (大成殿), variously translated as "Hall of Great Achievement", "Hall of Great Accomplishment", or "Hall of Great Perfection". This hall housed the Confucius Ancestral Tablet and those of other important masters and sages. In front of the Dachengdian was the Apricot Pavilion or Xingtan (杏坛). Another important building was the Shrine of the Great Wise Men (Chongshengci 崇圣祠), which honoured the ancestors of Confucius. Unlike Daoist or Buddhist temples, Confucian temples do not normally have images. In the early years of the temple in Qufu, it appears that the spirits of Confucius and his disciples were represented with wall paintings and clay or wooden statues. Official temples also contained images of Confucius himself. However, there was opposition to this practice, which was seen as imitative of Buddhist temples. It was also argued and that the point of the imperial temples was to honour Confucius's teachings, not the man himself. The lack of unity in likenesses in statues of Confucius first led Emperor Taizu of the Ming dynasty to decree that all new Confucian temples should contain only memorial tablets and no images. In 1530, it was decided that all existing images of Confucius should be replaced with memorial tablets in imperial temples in the capital and other bureaucratic locations, a rule still followed today. However, statues remained in temples operated by Confucius's family descendants, such as that in Qufu. WorshipThe state cult of Confucius centred upon offering sacrifices to Confucius's spirit in the Confucian temple. A dance known as the Eight-Row Dance, consisting of eight columns of eight dancers each, was also performed. Originally this was a Six-Row Dance, as performed for the lesser aristocracy, but in 1477 Confucius was allowed the imperial honour of the eight-row dance since he posthumously received the title of king. In addition to worshipping Confucius, Confucian temples also honoured the "Four Correlates" (四配), the "Twelve Philosophers" (十二哲), and other disciples and Confucian scholars through history. The composition and number of figures worshipped changed and grew through time. Since temples were a statement of Confucian orthodoxy, the issue of which Confucians to enshrine was a controversial one. By the Republican period (20th century), there were a total of 162 figures worshipped. The Four Correlates include Yan Hui, Zeng Shen, Kong Ji, and Mencius. The Twelve Philosophers are Min Zijian, Ran Boniu, Zhong Gong, Cai Wo, Zi-gong, Ran You, Zi-Lu, Zi-You, Zi-Xia, Zi-Zhang, You Ruo, and Zhu Xi. A list of disciples of Confucius and their place in the Confucian temple can be found at Disciples of Confucius. Van Mieu, VietnamConfucian temples outside ChinaWith the spread of Confucian learning throughout East Asia, Confucian temples were also built in Vietnam, Korea, and Japan. Starting in the 18th century, some were even built in Europe and the Americas. At their height, there are estimated to have been over 3,000 Confucian temples in existence. The earliest recorded Confucian Temple in Vietnam is the Temple of Literature or Van Mieu in Hanoi, established in 1070. After 1397, with the construction of schools throughout Vietnam under the Tran, Confucian temples began to spread throughout the country. Well known Confucian temples were built in Hue, Hoi An, Hai Duong, and An Ninh. Outside China, the largest number of Confucian temples is found in Korea. Temples were first built during the Goryeo period. In the time of Yi Seonggye, it was decreed that Confucian temples should be built in all areas of the nation. Although Chinese models were followed, variations in layout and construction were common, such as the building of schools in front of temples. Korea also added its own scholars (the eighteen scholars of the East) to the Confucian pantheon. Historically, Korea had a total of 362 temples devoted to the cult of Confucius. After World War II and the division of the country, those in the north were converted to other uses. However, many of the 232 temples in the south continued their activities. In addition to temples devoted to the cult of Confucius, the Republic of Korea also has twelve Confucian family temples, two temples in private schools, and three libraries. Confucian temples (孔子庙 kōshi-byō) were also widely built in Japan, often in conjunction with Confucian schools. The most famous is the Yushima Seido, built in 1630 during the Edo period as a private school connected with the Neo-Confucianist scholar Hayashi Razan. Originally built in Shinobi-ga-oka in Ueno, it was later moved to Yushima (Ochanomizu) by the Tokugawa Shogunate and reopened as a school of Confucianism to spread the teachings of the Hayashi school. Other well known Confucian temples are found in Nagasaki, Bizen (Okayama prefecture), Taku (Saga prefecture), and Naha (Okinawa prefecture). Confucian temples are also found in Indonesia, where they are often known as "Churches of Confucius" as Confucianism is a recognised religion in that country. The largest and oldest is the Boen Bio in Surabaya, originally built in the city's Chinatown in 1883 and moved to a new site in 1907. There are reportedly more than 100 Confucianist litang (礼堂, halls of worship) throughout Indonesia.

夫子庙英文导游词

153 评论(15)

暖暖滴嗳

Fuzi Temple is one of the most famous sightseeings in Nanking.夫子庙是南京最著名的景点之一Confucius Temple is one of the most famous places in Nanjing. It was built to memorize Confucius, and used to hold imperial examination. But now, it is a scenic spot. Confucius Temple is very beautiful. You can taste many famous Nanjing’s food there, and you can also visit the lantern festival by boat on Qinhuai River at night. It attracts many tourists all around the world every year. At the southwest of Confucius temple, there is a narrow alley called Wuyixiang. It is also very famous. If you come to Nanjing, don’t forget to visit Confucius temple! I’m looking forward to meeting you in Nanjing. 夫子庙是南京最著名的地方。它的建立是为了纪念孔子,用来举行科举考试。但现在,它是一个风景名胜区。夫子庙非常漂亮。你可以在那里品尝了许多著名的南京的食品,你还可以参观元宵节的晚上在秦淮河船。它吸引着世界各地每年都有很多游客。在夫子庙的西南部,有一个狭窄的胡同叫乌衣巷。这也是非常有名的。如果你来南京,别忘了参观夫子庙!我期待在南京与你会面。

159 评论(9)

huazhiqingci

秦淮画舫—伴池—夫子庙照壁—庙前广场—棂星门各位游客:现在我们来到了秦淮河畔,河中的画防都是仿照明代建筑风格制造的,船头挂有大红彩球和红灯笼。每当元宵节南京人习惯来这里游玩赏灯。这种风气在明代就已盛行,据说明朝建都后,朱元津微服巡察京城。当他来到秦淮河畔,看到两岸绿树成荫,河水清澈,亭台楼阁,风景宜人,随口说了句:“惜河中缺游船。”皇帝开了金口,左右就连夜差人赶造画舫,以博取皇帝欢心。从此,秦淮画访成了这里的一大特色。尤其到了中秋佳节时分,更是河上水灯万盏齐放,两岸龙灯飞舞,歌声、鼓声、欢声、笑声,连绵不绝,通宵达旦,真可谓“秦淮灯火甲天下”。难怪南京有“家家走桥,人人看灯”的民谚。我们眼前的这段秦淮河,自宋以后就成了夫子庙(孔庙)成泮池,又称月牙他。古时候皇帝讲学的学宫叫辟雍,诸侯讲学成学宫叫泮宫,夫子庙的学宫相当于诸侯讲学的地方,所以这池称“泮池”。泮池上一般建有三座石桥,按等级而论,县官、学官走中间一座,秀才走两边的桥。相传古时候有位秀才误上中桥,有犯上作乱之罪,进退两难,只好自己跳进了泮池。再请各位看河对岸的一段朱红色石砖墙,这就是夫子庙的照壁。照壁建于明万历三年(历泽年),长达110米,为全们照壁之冠。各位游客:这座夫子庙始建于东晋成帝咸康三年(337年),当时成帝采纳了王导的建议:“治国以培育人才为重”,决定立大学于秦淮河畔。原来只建有学宫,孔庙是宋仁宗景拍元年(1034年)在学富基础上扩建而成的。所以夫子庙是一个由文教中心演变而成的繁华闹市,它包括夫子庙、学宫和贡院三大主要建筑群,其范围南临秦淮河北岸,北抵建康路东端,东起姚家巷,西止四福巷,规模庞大。夫子庙虽屡遭破坏,但各代都加以兴修扩建,到清末民初,其楼阁、殿宇的结构和布局堪称东南之冠。现在的夫子庙建筑,~部分是清代末年重建的,一部分是近几年重建的。请大家回头看,这座楼阁式建筑,叫做奎星阁,它初建于清乾隆年间。这座临街傍水的建筑曾两次被毁,1985年重建。现在我们来到了清代开辟的庙前广场,广场东西两端竖有两块碑,高有一丈许,上面刻有满汉两种文字“文武大臣至此下马”,表示对圣人孔子的崇敬。左侧的这座六角重檐亭子叫“聚星亭”,“聚星”取群星集中,人才荟萃之意。建于明万历十四年(1586年),也曾几经兴废,到清同治八年(1869年)才由江宁乡贤朱芙峰等人筹资重建。这是一座在日军炮火中惟一幸存的清代建筑,可惜在1968年被当作“四旧”拆除,1983年又得以重建,恢复了原来的风貌。广场正中的这座牌坊,叫“天下文枢坊”。请大家继续随我往前走。这座门叫棂星门,这是孔庙的庙门。据传榻星是天上主管教化的星宿,他得人方便高兴。门是石结构的,六柱三门,建于明成化十六年(1480年),后来被毁,又于清同治九年(1870年)重建。不过,现在所见到的极星门是1983年再次重建的。极星门东西两侧便是东市、西市。

258 评论(8)

今夕访古

四个网址可供参考 Confucius Temple Confucius, China's legendary sage, has lost. The advocate of respect, restraint and order is now associated in Nanjingers' minds with one thing--shopping! Centered around the ancient Confucius Temple (Fuzi Miao), this neighborhood in southern Nanjing is the place to be on weekends and holidays. Clothing shops and restaurants dominate the main streets (closed to vehicular traffic) while street stalls in the alleyways sell stuffed animals, plants, CDs and even more clothes. The daily night market brings these stalls out onto Gongyuan Lu, the main drag between the Confucius Temple and Pingjiang Fu Lu, a lively scene even if most of the goods on sale are simple household items. Try the yuanxiao, jelly-filled dumplings whose round shape and sweet taste symbolize happiness and harmony. Tourists not interested in bringing a cactus and cheap hangers back home as reminders of their trip to Nanjing can load up on souvenirs at shops clustered closer to the Confucius Temple complex. In addition to the usual selection of jade goodies, teapots and paintings, vendors display yu hua shi, multicolored rocks special to Nanjing. Although some believe the colors come from Chinese blood spilled during the upheavals of Nanjing's tumultuous history that then seeped into the local rock, the more commonly accepted (and nicer) story goes that a Buddhist scholar who preached in the hills of southern Nanjing so moved the gods that they showered flowers down from the heavens in praise. Upon touching the ground, these heavenly flowers transformed into the multicolored pebbles. With all the garish consumerism on display outside, it's little wonder that the actual Confucius Temple is the quietest place in the neighborhood. The temple was first constructed in 1034 during the Song Dynasty to complement the Jiangnan Examination School (see below), where the imperial examinations were administered. Scholars came to the temple to pray for success and demonstrate their humble respect for Confucius. Burnt down and rebuilt several times, the current structure dates from after World War Two. Its traditional sweeping eaves give the architecture a Ming and Qing flavor. The temple's most outstanding feature is a beautiful collection of 36 jade panels detailing the Sage's life (551-479 BC)hanging on the walls of the main hall. Based on the famous set of Ming period paintings titled "Pictures of the Sage's Traces," each panel measures about two meters in height and one meter in width. These panels, however, are new, donated by a local company in 1998. Fuzi Miao is perhaps at its best around the time of the Lantern Festival (fifteen days after the Lunar New Year), when a special exhibit of multi-sized and multi-colored lanterns themed around the twelve animals of the lunar cycle lend a festive air to the temple.If you think that your long, cramped flight to China was some form of torture, a visit to the Exhibition of the History of the Jiangnan Examination School (Jiangnan Gongyuan), should set your mind at ease. Founded in 1168 (the Song Dynasty), the school was used to administer the rigorous civil service exams used to choose officials during China's imperial age. At the height of its prosperity, the complex contained 20,644 examination cells, each just one square meter in area. Candidates spent a total of nine days in their cell--the wooden desk plank turned into a bed at night--without the freedom to leave. Success was rare as only 200 of the 20,000 candidates passed. The modern exhibit contains forty examination cells plus a small museum that claims to be the only specialized museum in China dedicated to the imperial examination system. Unfortunately, all the explanations are in Chinese. The exhibit is a short walk east of the Confucius Temple at 1 Jinling Lu.

247 评论(14)

相关问答