niuzhirong
情景对话是英语学习中不可或缺的一个环节。在初中英语课堂中,教师应尽可能地为学生设置一些语言活动情境,让学生在情境中培养兴趣和自信心,获取语言的知识。我整理了简单英语对话短文带翻译,欢迎阅读!
A:It seems to me that you fall for good-looking guys.
A:好像你挺喜欢帅小伙的。
B:Yeah.
B:是的。
A: Why don't you date up a handsome guy and spend time together?
A:为什么不找一个帅哥做伴呢?
B: I've found myself a date mate.
B: 我已经找了一个做伴的人。
A: You must have a lot in common and a barrel of fun.
A: 你们一定有很多共同之处,过得很开心。
B: A harrel of fun,of course. He often says that I'm a date bait.
B: 当然,他经常说我是个讨人喜欢的漂亮姑娘。
A:How do you like Tom?
A: 你认为汤姆怎么样?
B: I like him very much. He's a gay dog.
B:我很喜欢他,他是个快活的人。
A: Are you ready to welcome him?
A: 你准备好迎接他了吗?
B:I'm all set. He can come anytime.
B:万事俱备,随时欢迎他到来。
A: I don't know how to deal with Jack. He's indeed a trouble maker. He has loused up my business several times.
A: 我不知道怎么对付杰克,他实在是个制造麻烦的人,好几次把我的事弄得一团糟。
B: You mean Lily's boyfnend?
B: 你是说莉莉的男朋友。
A:Yeah.
A:是的。
B: Well,he's a hard case. Everyone would feel headache about him.
B:他是个难对付的人,每个人都对他感到头疼。
A: Bob is really disturbed these days.
A:鲍勃最近很焦虑。
B: We'd better have a heart-to-heart talk with him.
B:我们最好和他好好谈谈。
A: But we can't talk like elders.
A: 我们可不能像长辈那样子谈。
B: Of course not. Let's talk to him in a very friendly way.
B:那当然不行,我们和他友好地谈谈。
A:I hear your sister has had an accident,is it true?
A:听说你姐姐出事了,是真的吗?
B:Yeah,it happened a week ago.
B:是的,那是一周前的事了。
A:That's a crying shame.It really is!
A:真是太糟了。
B:Fortunately,she's not seriously injured.
B:万幸她伤得不重。
Q蛋蛋果
情景对话题,实际上是考察学生口语表达能力和语言交流能力的练习或试题。我精心收集了简单的日常英语对话短文,供大家欣赏学习! 简单的日常英语对话短文篇1 Steven es to China for travelling. Now he wantsto change his traveller's cheque into RMB. 史蒂文到中国来旅行。现在他想把他的旅行支票兑换成人民币。 Clerk: What can I do for you, sir? 职员:我能为您效劳吗,先生? Steven: Hmm, I want to change my traveler'scheque. Here is a traveler's cheque of 3,000 dollars. I would like to cash this cheque, please. 史蒂文:嗯,我想兑换我的旅行支票。这是一张3000美元的旅行支票。我想把它兑换成现金。 Clerk: No problem. May I see your identification? 职员:没问题,我能看一下你的相关证明吗? Steven: Sure. How about my passport? 史蒂文:当然,我的护照可以吗? Clerk: That's fine! How would you like this cash back? 职员:可以。你想要换成什么样的现金? Steven: I want 20 hundred bills and the rest in fifties, please. 史蒂文:我想要20张100元的,其它的换成50元的。 Clerk: Three thousand. Please check it, sir. Thank you and have a good day. 职员:3000美金。请点一下。谢谢光临,祝您旅途愉快。 Steven: Thank you and bye-bye! 史蒂文:谢谢你,再见! 简单的日常英语对话短文篇2 Steven wants to remit some money to his sister in another city. Now he is asking bank clerk about this matter. 史蒂文想要给在另一个城市的妹妹寄点钱。现在他正问银行职员这件事。 Bank Clerk: Good morning, may I help you? 银行职员:早上好,请问有什么可以帮您? Steven: Good morning. I want to remit 1,000 yuan to my sister in Shanghai. 史蒂文:早上好。我想给在上海的妹妹汇去1000块钱。 Bank Clerk: Please fill out this form. 银行职员:请您填一下这张表格。 Steven: OK...Do I need to put on my sister's name for the receiver? 史蒂文:好的……在收款人一项需要写上我妹妹的名字吗? Bank Clerk: Yes. You must put on her name and address. 银行职员:是的。您必须填写她的名字和地址。 Steven: OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now? 史蒂文:好的,知道了。给你。这样行吗? Bank Clerk: Let me check. Yes. Your 1,000 remittance, please. 银行职员:我看看。可以了。请给我您的1000元汇款。 Steven: Here you are. What is the rate? 史蒂文:这就是。请问手续费率是多少? Bank Clerk: This rate is one percent. That will be 10 yuan. 银行职员:是百分之一。也就是10元。 Steven: OK. When will this remittance arrive? 史蒂文:好的。这些汇款什么时候能到? Bank Clerk: Generally it will arrive within three days. 银行职员:一般来说,3天内就会到。 Steven: That's good. 史蒂文:好的。 简单的日常英语对话短文篇3 There is something wrong with Steven's bank card.Now he is telling bank clerk this matter. 史蒂文的锒行卡出问题了。现在他正告知银行职员这件事。 Steven: Excuse me. Something is wrong with mybank card. Can you help me? 史蒂文:打搅了。我的银行卡出了点儿问题。你能告诉我怎么办吗? Bank Clerk: Yes. What's the problem? 银行职员:好。什么问题呢? Steven: Just a mistake with my name. It should be issued as Steven, but the card is under thename "Stheven". 史蒂文:就是我的名字上出了点差错。应该是“Steven” ,但卡上的 名字是"Stheven"。 Bank Clerk: Oh, I am very sorry about that. It's our fault. I will arrange someone to correct itimmediately. 银行职员:噢,很抱歉,这是我们的失误。我马上安排人给您改过来。 Steven: OK, no problem. To err is human. 史蒂文:好的,没关系。人孰无过。 Bank Clerk: Anyway, we apologize for the inconvenience we have brought you. Please justwait for a moment, and it will be fixed. 银行职员:不管怎样,我们还是得为给您带来的不便道歉。请稍等,马上就会处理好。 Steven: Thank you very much. 史蒂文:非常感谢您。