上海草根
remind of英 [riˈmaind ɔv] 美 [rɪˈmaɪnd ʌv] 就…提醒(某人);使(某人)想起…;指出 1. 就…提醒(某人) I've forgotten his name—will you remind me of it? 我忘记了他的名字——请提醒我一下好吗? He reminded me of visiting the park. 他提醒我已经参观过这个公园。 He reminded me of what I should otherwise have forgotten. 亏他提醒我, 要不然我就忘了。 I was reminded of it once more. 有人又一次提醒我这件事。 She never liked to be reminded of the past. 她从来就不愿别人提起往事。 2. 使(某人)想起… Thanks for your gift—it will always remind me of you. 谢谢你们的礼物——它将使我经常想到你们。 It reminded me of the mistakes I had made before. 它使我想起了以前我犯的一些错误。 The film reminded him of what he had seen in Paris. 这部电影使他回想起在巴黎所看到的情况。1.I've forgotten his name—will you remind me of it? 我忘记了他的名字——请提醒我一下好吗? 2. The Auschwitz concentration camp always remind the world of the holocaust. 奥辛威茨集中营总是让世人想起大屠杀。 3. Thanks for your gift—it will always remind me of you. 谢谢你们的礼物——它将使我经常想到你们。 4. In case I forget, please remind me of my promise. 假如我忘记了,请提醒一下我的诺言。 5. Beauty of autumn and autumnal winds.My time remind of a person.A girl. 美丽的秋天和秋风。我时刻想起一个人。一个女人。
Z.L.小姐
提醒 v. remind, call attention to, warn to remindto call attention toto warn of 提醒大家注意 draw everybody's attention to亏了你提醒我,不然真把这事忘了。 If you hadn't reminded me of this matter, I would certainly have forgotten it.
真锈菜刀
图片来源/pixabay
当你要提醒警告某人,叫对方注意跟小心的时候,英文可以怎么说呢!毕竟事先提醒,总比事后感到抱歉好。
ex. Be careful with that glass, it’s very fragile.
小心那个玻璃,它非常容易碎掉。
ex. Careful ! You’ll hit your head.
小心!你要碰到头了。
ex. Beware! There are dogs in that street.
注意!那条街上有狗。
ex. Take care, I’ll miss you.
小心保重,我会想你的。
ex. Mind how you go and e back soon.
路上小心,早点回来。
ex. Mind your head on the doorway.
小心头要撞到了门。
ex. Mind you don’t spill the coffee on the carpet.
小心不要把咖啡洒在地毯上!
There’s a car ing!
= There’s a car ing!
注意!车来了~
ex. Watch yourself ! There’s broken glass everywhere.
注意!这里到处都是破碎的玻璃。
ex. Easy does it, this is a very heavy closet that you’re lifting.
小心慢点,你要抬起的这个衣橱很重喔!
ex. Hey take the torch, you can’t be too careful
嘿,拿个火把,小心点!