• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    265

吃货肥仔喵
首页 > 英语培训 > 英文短诗泰戈尔5句

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

janjan3344

已采纳

泰戈尔,印度伟大的诗人,它的诗歌语言绮丽优美,格式、韵律整饬完美,更重要的是蕴含在诗歌中的对于生命本体和生命归宿的思考。我整理了关于泰戈尔的英文诗,欢迎阅读!

Songs Offerings

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh

夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。

秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里.

Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里.

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.

It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。

它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻.

It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了.

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。

The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。

Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙

而俱下么?

Once we dreamt that we were strangers.

We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。

我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。

小大人

I AM small because I am a little child. I shall be bigwhen I am as old as my father is.

我人很小,因为我是一个小孩子,到了我像爸爸一样年纪时,便要变大了。

My teacher will come and say, "It is late, bring yourslate and your books."

我的先生要是走来说道:“时候晚了,把你的石板,你的书拿来。”

I shall tell him, "Do you not know I am as big as father? And I must not have lessons anymore."

我便要告诉他道:“你不知道我已经同爸爸一样大了么?我决不再学什么功课了。”

My master will wonder and say, "He can leave his books if he likes, for he is grown up."

我的老师便将惊异地说道:“他读书不读书可以随便,因为他是大人了。”

I shall dress myself and walk to the fair where the crowd is thick.

我将自己穿了衣裳,走到人群拥挤的市场里去。

My uncle will come rushing up to me and say, "You will get lost, my boy; let me carry you."

我的叔叔要是跑过来说道:“你要迷路了,我的孩子,让我领着你罢。”

I shall answer, "Can't you see, uncle, I am as big as father. I must go to the fair alone."

我便要回答道:“你没有看见么,叔叔,我已经同爸爸一样大了?我决定要独自一个人到市场里去。”

Uncle will say, "Yes, he can go wherever he likes, for he is grown up."

叔叔便将说道:“是的,他随便到哪里去都可以,因为他是大人了。”

Mother will come from her bath when I am giving money to my nurse, for I shall know how toopen the box with my key.

当我正拿钱给我保姆时,妈妈便要从浴室中出来,因为我是知道怎样用我的钥匙去开银箱的。

Mother will say, "What are you about, naughty child?"

妈妈要是说道:“你在做什么呀,顽皮的孩子?”

I shall tell her, "Mother, don't you know, I am as big as father, and I must give silver to mynurse."

我便要告诉她道:“妈妈,你不知道我已经同爸爸一样大了么?我必须拿钱给保姆。”

Mother will say to herself, "He can give money to whom he likes, for he is grown up."

妈妈便将自言自语道:“他可以随便把钱给他所喜欢的人,因为他是大人了。”

In the holiday time in October father will come home and, thinking that I am still a baby, willbring for me from the town little shoes and small silken frocks.

当十月里放假的时候,爸爸将要回家,他会以为我还是一个小孩子,为我从城里带了小鞋子和小绸衫来。

I shall say, "Father, give them to my d?d? [elder brother], for I am as big as you are."

我便要说道:“爸爸,把这些东西给哥哥罢,因为我已经同你一样大了。”

Father will think and say, "He can buy his own clothes if he likes, for he is grown up."

爸爸便将想了一想,说道;“他可以随便去买他自己穿的衣裳,因为他是大人了。”

云与波

MOTHER, the folk who live up in the clouds call out to me--

妈妈,住在云端的人对我唤道——“我们从醒的时候游戏到白日终止。

"We play from the time we wake till the day ends.

“我们与黄金色的曙光游戏,我们与银白色的月亮游戏。”

We play with the golden dawn, we play with the silver moon.

我问道:“但是,我怎么能够上你那里去呢?”

I ask, "But, how am I to get up to you?" They answer, "Come to the edge of the earth, lift up your hands to the sky, and you will be taken up into the clouds." 他们答道:“你到地球的边上来,举手向天,就可以被接到云端里来了。”

"My mother is waiting for me at home," I say. "How can I leave her and come?"

“我妈妈在家里等我呢,”我说,“我怎么能离开她而来呢?”

Then they smile and float away.

于是他们微笑着浮游而去。

But I know a nicer game than that, mother.

但是我知道一件比这个更好的游戏,妈妈。

I shall be the cloud and you the moon.

我做云,你做月亮。

I shall cover you with both my hands, and our house-top will be the blue sky.

我用两只手遮盖你,我们的屋顶就是青碧的天空。

The folk who live in the waves call out to me--

住在波浪上的人对我唤道—— “我们从早晨唱歌到晚上;我们前进又前进地旅行,也不知我们所经过的是什么地方。”

"We sing from morning till night; on and on we travel and know not where we pass."

我问道:“但是,我怎么能加入你们队伍里去呢?”

I ask, "But, how am I to join you?" They tell me, "Come to the edge of the shore and stand with your eyes tight shut, and you will be carried out upon the waves." 他们告诉我说:“来到岸旁,站在那里,紧闭你的两眼,你就被带到波浪上来了。”

I say, "My mother always wants me at home in the evening--how can I leave her and go?"

我说:“傍晚的时候,我妈妈常要我在家里——我怎么能离开她而去呢!”

Then they smile, dance and pass by.

于是他们微笑着,跳舞着奔流过去。

But I know a better game than that.

但是我知道一件比这个更好的游戏。

I will be the waves and you will be a strange shore.

我是波浪,你是陌生的岸。

I shall roll on and on and on, and break upon your lap with laughter.

我奔流而进,进,进,笑哈哈地撞碎在你的膝上。

And no one in the world will know where we both are.

世界上就没有一个人会知道我们俩在什么地方。

英文短诗泰戈尔5句

197 评论(8)

撒野撒野王子

泰戈尔作为亚洲第一位获得诺贝尔文学奖的作家,是印度文学史上的一座丰碑。下面是我为大家整理的泰戈尔经典英文短诗,欢迎大家阅读!泰戈尔经典英文短诗篇一 When Day Is Done 当时光已逝 If the day is done , 假如时光已逝, If birds sing no more . 鸟儿不再歌唱, If the wind has fiagged tired , 风儿也吹倦了, Then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me , 那就用黑暗的厚幕把我盖上, Even as thou hast wrapt the earth with The coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed , 如同黄昏时节你用睡眠的衾被裹住大地, The petals of the drooping lotus at dusk. 又轻轻合上睡莲的花瓣。 From the traverer, 路途未完,行囊已空, Whose sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended , 衣裳破裂污损,人已精疲力竭。 Whose garment is torn and dust-laden , 你驱散了旅客的羞愧和困窘, Whose strength is exhausted,remove shame and poverty , 使他在你仁慈的夜幕下, And renew his life like a flower under 如花朵般焕发生机。 The cover of thy kindly night . 在你慈爱的夜幕下苏醒。 泰戈尔经典英文短诗篇二 DAY by day I float my paper boats one by one down the running stream.我每天把纸船一个个放在急流的溪中。 In big black letters I write my name on them and the name of the village where I live.我用大黑字写我的名字和我住的村名在纸船上。 I hope that someone in some strange land will find them and know who I am.我希望住在异地的人会得到这纸船,知道我是谁。 I load my little boats with shiuli flowers from our garden, and hope that these blooms of the dawn will be carried safely to land in the night.我把园中长的秀利花载在我的小船上,希望这些黎明开的花能在夜里被平平安安地带到岸上。 I launch my paper boats and look up into the sky and see the little clouds setting their white bulging sails.我投我的纸船到水里,仰望天空,看见小朵的云正张着满鼓着风的白帆。 I know not what playmate of mine in the sky sends them down the air to race with my boats!我不知道天上有我的什么游伴把这些船放下来同我的船比赛! When night comes I bury my face in my arms and dream that my paper boats float on and on under the midnight stars.夜来了,我的脸埋在手臂里,梦见我的纸船在子夜的星光下缓缓地浮泛前去。 The fairies of sleep are sailing in them, and the lading is their baskets full of dreams.睡仙坐在船里,带着满载着梦的篮子。 泰戈尔经典英文短诗篇三 责备 Defamation Why are those tears in your eyes, my child?为什么你眼里有了眼泪,我的孩子? How horrid of them to be always scolding you for nothing?他们真是可怕,常常无谓地责备你! You have stained your fingers and face with ink while writing--is that why they call you dirty?你写字时墨水玷污了你的手和脸——这就是他们所以骂你龌龊的缘故么? O, fie! Would they dare to call the full moon dirty because it has smudged its face with ink?呵,呸!他们也敢因为圆圆的月儿用墨水涂了脸,便骂它龌龊么? For every little trifle they blame you, my child. They are ready to find fault for nothing.他们总要为了每一件小事去责备你,我的孩子。他们总是无谓地寻人错处。 You tore your clothes while playing--is that why they call you untidy?你游戏时扯破了你的衣服——这就是他们说你不整洁的缘故么? O, fie! What would they call an autumn morning that smiles through its ragged clouds?呵,呸!秋之晨从它的破碎的云衣中露出微笑。那末,他们要叫它什么呢? Take no heed of what they say to you, my child.他们对你说什么话,尽管可以不去理睬他,我的孩子。 Take no heed of what they say to you, my child.他们把你做错的事长长地记了一笔帐。 They make a long list of your misdeeds. Everybody knows how you love sweet things--is that why they call you greedy?谁都知道你是十分喜欢糖果的——这就是他们所以称你做贪婪的缘故么? O, fie! What then would they call us who love you?呵,呸!我们是喜欢你的,那末,他们要叫我们什么呢? 猜你喜欢: 1. 泰戈尔经典英语诗歌精选 2. 泰戈尔《新月集》经典诗歌欣赏 3. 泰戈尔诗集中英文摘抄 4. 泰戈尔优美的英文诗歌 5. 泰戈尔优美爱情诗英文

162 评论(13)

相关问答