sunbaby8893
商务英语常用口语一、Lost Luggage遗失行李
Passenger : Is this all the luggage from this flight?
这就是这次航班的所有行李了吗?
Airline agent: Yes.
是的。
Passenger : I can’t find my luggage.
我的行李不见了。
Airline agent: It looks like your luggage is lost.
看来你的行李丢了。
Passenger : I need my suitcase. I have a business meeting today and my
suit is in it.
我需要找回我的行李箱,我今天有个商务会谈,我的西装在里面。
Airline agent: I’m very sorry. If we locate it, we will sent it to you
right away.
非常抱歉。如果我们找到你的行李箱的话会马上寄给你的。
口语总结:
这一个对话纯粹就为了对话而对话没有实质性内容跟意义,大家就了解一下东西丢了该怎么跟工作人员说就行了。就这里面有个词很好,可以注意一下locate:找出、找到,很传神的一个词,比find高级好多。
商务英语常用口语二、Talking to Hotel Staff“责备”酒店职员
Hotel customer: I’m not happy with my room.
我对我的这个房间不满意。
Hotel clerk: May I ask what is wrong?
怎么了嘛?
Hotel customer: I asked for a room with a view. This room has no view.
我要的是观景房,而你给我的这间不是观景房。
Hotel clerk: I’m sorry, but we do not have any more rooms available
tonight.
抱歉,但是我们今晚所有的房间都住满了。
Hotel customer: When I made the reservation, I paid for a room with a
view.
我在预定的时候,付的是观景房的钱。
Hotel clerk: I understand. I’m very sorry, but all of the rooms are
occupied.
我明白。很抱歉,但所有的房间真的已经被预定完了。
Hotel customer: This is unacceptable.
我不能接受这个解释。
Hotel clerk: We will discount your room rate.
我们给你打个折吧。
Hotel customer: Our company does a lot of business with this hotel. I
will be telling my boss about this.
我们公司与你们酒店有很多业务往来,我会跟我老板反映这事的。
Hotel clerk: Maybe we offer you a free stay next time? It will be a room with a view. I will guarantee it.
要不下次给你免费入住可以吗?我保证下次一定给你观景房
① talk to sb.:与……谈话,找……谈话,对……说话;口语中多表示“责备”“训斥”“申诉”“批评”之意;也可以说talk up to,表示“对(女子)献殷勤”“(女子)接受……的殷勤”
② ask for:请求,要求,询问,口语中表示“自己招惹(不愉快的事)”,如我们经常听到的“you ask for it——你自找的”
③ pay for:付款,赔偿,受到惩罚,付出……的代价,得到……的报应
④ clerk:职员,这个词的英式读法[klɑːk]要注意和clock/klɑk/区分,clerk的英式读法是长音,或者如果区分不开就读美式读法/klɝk/
⑤ reservation [,rɛzɚ’veʃən]: 预定
⑥ occupy:占据,占用,加ed变成形容词occupied表示“已占用的;使用中的;无空闲的”
⑦ unacceptable [,ʌnək’sɛptəbl]:acceptable的否定词,表示“不可接受的”“不受欢迎的”,如you are unacceptable here(这里不欢迎你)。
⑧ discount [dɪs’kaʊnt]:打折,折扣,减价,去买东西跟老外讲价就用这个词,can you give me a discount? do you give any
discount? What is your best discount?等
⑨ room rate:房价,房费,房租价格;酒店用语中也可以说hotel rate
⑩ guarantee, ensure和assure
Guarantee倾向于保证 担保之意,需要说话人负责任;
Ensure是确保之意,确保事情能够怎样,保证得到……;侧重使人相信某个行为或力量产生的结果;
Insure:意为“为防不测向保险公司付钱投保”,所以它的名词insurance是“保险”的意思
Assure:用来表示向某人保证某事将要发生,既可以用来确证某事,也可以表示使某人确信
商务英语常用口语表达小编就说到这里了,祝愿各位都能认真学习英语口语。更多关于英语学习的基础入门知识、能力提升技巧、实用英语方面的相关内容,小编会持续更新。希望大家可以多学习一些英语表达的句子。
kiss小妮妮
英语口语就要说最地道的就要说外国人经常挂在嘴边的话,我下面就给大家分享英语的口语,大家有需要的要多多读读
Establishing Business Relations
1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.
我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。
2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.
承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。
3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.
我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。
4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company.
枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。
5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.
我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。
6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.
我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。
7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.
我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。
8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.
现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。
9. We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.
我们特此致函是想与贵方建立业务关系。
10. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.
你方想同我方建立业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的。
11. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.
鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。
12. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.
我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。
13. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.
我们经营这类商品已有二十多年的历史了。
14. Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.
来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立业务关系,我们表示同意。
15. In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.
为了使贵方对我方经营的纺织品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目录,供细阅。
16. Glad to see you in your company.
很高兴在贵公司见到您。
17. It’s only half an hour’s car ride.
只有半小时的车程。
18. Suppose we make it, say three o’clock tomorrow afternoon.
如果我们能去的话,那么就明天下午三点钟吧。
19. It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.
如果你们能将你们的销售统计资料寄给我们,那可就太有帮助了。
20. We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.
我们希望你们能将相关资料寄给我们。
Inquiry 询盘
1. Our buyers asked for your price list or catalogue.
我们的买主想索求你方价格单或目录。
2. Prices quoted should include insurance and freight to Vancouver. 所报价格需包括到温哥华的保险和运费。
3. I would like to have your lowest quotations C.I.F. Vancouver. 希望您报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格。
4. Will you please send us your catalogue together with a detailed offer?
请寄样品目录和详细报价。
5. We would appreciate your sending us the latest samples with their best prices.
请把贵公司的最新样品及最优惠的价格寄给我们,不胜感激。
6. Your ad in today’s China Daily interests us and we will be glad to receive samples with your prices.
对你们刊登在今天《中国日报》上的广告,我们很感兴趣。如能寄 来样品并附上价格,不胜欣慰。
7. Will you please inform us of the prices at which you can supply? 请告知我们贵方能供货的价格。
8. If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you.
若贵方价格合理,我们可能向你们大量订货。
9. If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market, we would consider signing a long-term contract with you.
若质量好且价格适合我方市场的话,我们愿考虑与你方签署一项长 期合同。
10. As there is a growing demand for this article, we have to ask you for a special discount.
鉴于我方市场对此货的需求日增,务请你们考虑给予特别折扣。
11. We would appreciate your letting us know what discount you can grant if we give you a long-term regular order.
若我方向你们长期订货,请告知能给予多少折扣,不甚感激。
12. Please quote your lowest price CIF Seattle for each of the follow- ing items, including our 5% commission.
请就下列每项货物向我方报成本加运费、保险费到西雅图的最低价 格,其中包括我们百分之五的佣金。
13. Please keep us informed of the latest quotation for the following items.
请告知我方下列货物的最低价格。
14. Mr. Smith is making an inquiry for green tea.
15. Now that we have already made an inquiry on your articles, will you please make an offer before the end of this month?
既然我们已经对你们的产品进行了询价,请在月底前报价。
16. As a rule, we deliver all our orders within 3 months after receipt of the covering letters of credit.
一般来说,在收到相关信用证后三个月内我们就全部交货。
17. Please quote us your price for 100 units of Item 6 in your catalog.
请给我们提供你们产品目录册上100组6号产品的报价。
18. Those items are in the greatest demand in foreign markets.
那些产品在国外市场上的需求量很大。
19. Would you please quote me your prices for the goods?
你能报给我这些商品的价格吗?
20. We have quoted this price based on careful calculations.
这个报价是我们在精打细算的基础上得出来的。
Telephone Calls 打电话
1. This is Dajiang Food Store. How may I help you?
这里是大江食品店。请问我怎样能帮到你呢?
2. Could you put me through to the toy department?
请帮我接玩具部好吗?
3. I’d like to order 3 cases of beer.
4. My name is Tony Smith, Shanghai Hotel Room 2107. My phone number is 6567- 8900.
我叫托尼史密斯,住上海宾馆2107房间,我的电话号码是 6567-8900。
5. Please make a remittance of 1,500 Yuan for the books you’ve ordered. The postage is included.
您订的书请汇款一千五百元过来,邮资包括在内。
6. Hold on a moment please.
请稍等。
7. I’ll see if she is in.
我去看看她有没有在。
8. I am afraid she is out at the moment.
对不起,她这会出去了。
9. I’ll be pleased to if I can.
如果能的话,我很高兴。
10. Extension 121, please.
Sorry, the line is busy.
请接121号分机。
对不起,线路忙。
11. Could I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?
Sorry, there is no one by the name of Johnson here.
我可以和约翰逊先生通话吗?
对不起,这里没人叫约翰逊。
12. Could you hold on a minute? I’ll get him for you.
Certainly. Thanks.
稍等,我帮你去叫他。
行,谢谢。
13. Mr. Smith is tied up at the moment.
OK. I’ll call again later.
史密斯先生现在脱不开身。
好的,我回头再打电话过来。
14. I am sorry I wasn’t in when you called.
That’s all right.
很抱歉你来电话时我不在。
没关系。
15. Operator, we were cut off. Could you reconnect me, please?
Just a moment, please.
接线员,电话断了。可以替我重新接通吗?
请稍等片刻。
16. Do you follow me?
Yes, please go on.
打电话
听懂我的话了吗?
听懂了,请接着谈。
17. Have you got it?
Sorry. Do you mind repeating?
明白了吗?
对不起,你介意再说一遍吗?
优质英语培训问答知识库