• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    237

一人一兀
首页 > 英语培训 > 餐饮常用英语500句

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

无锡白香香

已采纳

which kind of juice would you like?您喜欢哪种果汁?may i help you?我可以帮助您吗?how many persons are there in your party?请问您有几位客人?do you have reservation?请问您有预订吗?you like somking are or no smoking area?您喜欢吸烟区还是无烟区?is everything to your satisfaction?您一切都满意吗?wait a moment please.请稍等。please enjoy your meal.祝您用餐愉快。will this table be all right?请问这张桌子可以吗?你要是不给我加分,我只能说你是个不讲信用的小气鬼!

餐饮常用英语500句

240 评论(15)

十架方舟

一、预定 1、上午/下午/晚上好,我能为您做些什么?Good morning / afternoon/ evenig, May I help you?2、请问您一共有多少人来用餐?How many presons are there in you party,Sir/Madam?How many gicests are coming?3、请问您几点到?What time would you like to arrive?4、请问您贵姓?May I have your name,please?5、可以留下您的联系方式吗?May I take your telephone number,please?6、请问您有什么需求需要我们做准备的?Is there anything specis you would like us to prepore?7、如果您有什么要求,请通知我们。If you have further requiements,please let us know.8、恐怕我们餐厅给您留座到晚上8:00。I'm afraid that we only can guarantee the table before 8:00in the evening.二、迎宾1 、上午好,欢迎光临。。。。。Welcome to our restanrant.2、我能为您做些什么?May I help you?3、请问您是否有预定?Do you have a reservation?4、请问您一共有多少人来用餐?How many persons5、请这边走/请跟我来。This way please/Follow me,please.6、先生,您看见在这里可以吗?Would you like to sit here,sir?7、您是愿意靠窗户坐还是靠门坐呢?Which do you prefer,by the window or near the door?8、您对这张餐桌还满意吗?Is this table fine with you?9、这是您的菜单,先生。Here is the menle for you,sir.10、对不起,先生,我们现在没有空餐桌,请您在酒吧稍等一会儿,好吗?有空桌,我们会立刻通知您。I'm sorry,sir,we don't have a free table now,Would you like to have a drink in the bar?We'll call you as soon as possible.11、先生,对不起,让您久等了。I'm sorry to keep you waiting,sir?12、如果您在用餐时有什么问题,请告诉我。If you need any help,please call me. 三、点菜1、请问我可以为您点菜吗?Are you ready to order now?2、请问您想吃些什么?What would you like to order?3、请问您还需要点别的吗?Would you like some more?4、请问您的牛排要几成熟?How would you like your steak coled?(Rare 一成熟;Medium Rare 三成熟;Medium 五成熟;Medium Well 七成熟;Well Done 全熟) 5、对不起,先生,这道菜已卖完。I'm sorry sir ,we don't have any more.四、征询意见1、请问您对一切还满意吗?Is everything to you satisfaction?Is everything all right with your med?2、请问您还需要我为您提供些什么吗?Is there anything eles that I can do for you ?Can I bring you anything else?3、请问我能清理餐台吗?May I clean your table now?Would you like me to clear you table?五、致歉1、先生,实在对不起,我为我刚才的鲁莽行为向您道歉。I'm terribly sorry for such a mistake sir?2、先生,对不起,我马上给你换一盘。I'm change it right away.3、实在对不起,我马上报告主管。I’m very sorry ,I'll call the superrisor.4、我再次向你道歉。I would like to apologize once again.5、对不起,但我们很高兴您向我们指正出来。I'm sorry,but we glad you pointed this buttons.六、结帐1、请问您现在结帐吗?Would you like to have the bill now?2、请问您是付现金还是使用信用卡结帐?Would you like to pay cash or by cred it card?3、请问你们是分帐单是是合在一起?Would you like the amout on the same billor seperately?4、对不起,我马上再重新算一遍。Sorry,I shall add it up again.5、对不起,您能告诉我哪儿错了吗?Sorry,would you show me what is wrong.6、对不起,您能告诉我您的房间号并出示您的房卡吗?Sorry,may I have you room key and room card?7、对不起,请您在这签个名。Excuse me ,sir, would you please sign your name here?七、送客1、感谢您的光临希望再次为您服务。Thank you,sir,we hope to see you again.2、很高兴您用餐愉快,再见。I'm glad you enjoyed your med,Good bye.3、十分感谢,祝您有个愉快的夜晚,再见。Thank you very much,Have a nice evening,Good Bye.

105 评论(13)

一袋馋师

餐饮服务行业英语口语大全

餐饮服务业中,我们常用的英语口语表达你学会了吗?以下是我整理的关于餐饮服务行业的英语口语大全,供大家参考。

1.What kind of food do you prefer?你喜欢哪一种菜?

2.Do you like Chinese food?你喜欢中国菜吗?

3.What kind of food do you like,Chinese or American?你喜欢吃什么菜,中式的还是美式的?

4.Would you tell me where the Chinese restaurant is ?请你告诉我中国餐馆在哪里?

5.Do you know where I can get a quick snack?你知道哪里有快餐可吃?

6.What would you have for dinner?你要吃什么?

7.What would you like to order?你要点些什么菜?

8.Have you ordered yet?你点过菜了吗?

9.No,not yet,I am waiting for a friend. I will order later.还没有,我在等一位朋友,稍后再点。

10.What would you recommend?请你推荐一些好菜好吗?

11.What's your today’s special?今天的特色菜是什么?

12.I would like to have something simple.我想吃些简单的东西。

13.What will you have for dessert?你喜欢吃点什么点心?

14.We are in a hurry.我们要赶时间。

15.Please rush your orders.我们点的菜请快送来。

16.The beefsteak is very good today.今天的牛排很不错。

17.I will take the beefsteak.我就要份牛排。

18.How would you like to have beefsteak,well-done or rare?你喜欢的.牛排是熟一些还是生的?

19.I would like my beefsteak well done.我要熟一点儿的牛排。

20.How about a drink?喝一杯怎样?

21.Bottoms up!干杯!

22.To your health!祝你健康!

23.I ask you to join me in drinking to the health of Mr.Chen.请你跟我一起举杯祝陈先生健康。

24.I ask you to join me in drinking to the future success of our cooperation请你跟我一起举杯预祝我们合作成功。

25.I'm looking for a cheap place to eat.我要找个便宜的地方吃。

26.Is there a restaurant near here?这附近有餐馆吗?

27.Can you recommend me a good restaurant?你能介绍一间好餐馆吗?

28.Is there a Chinese restaurant in this town?在本镇有中国餐馆吗?

29.Can you show me a restaurant where they serve good food at reasonable prices?请你告诉我哪里有价钱公道而菜又好的餐馆好吗?

30.How is service?服务怎么样?

31.Could I have the menu,please?请给我一从菜单好吗?

32.Here is the menu,sir.先生,菜单就在这儿。

33.Are you ready to order now?你现在就准备点菜吗?

34.Where did you have dinner last night?昨晚你在什么地方吃饭的?

35.Do you like Chinese dishes?你喜欢中国菜吗?

36.It's very delicious.它的味道很好。

37.The food is too salty.菜太咸了。

38.I'm thirsty.我口渴了。

39.Give me a glass of cold water,please.请给我一杯冷水。

40.I'm on a diet.我在节食中。

41.I don't feel like eating more.我不想再多吃了。

42.It was a very enjoyable dinner.这是个令人愉快的一餐。

43.What would you like to drink?你要喝点儿什么?

44.Could I have a cup of coffee?我想要一杯咖啡好吗?

45.Would you like coffee or tea?你要喝咖啡还是茶?

46.I would like tea with a slice of lemon,please.我想要柠檬茶。

47.Do you like to have anything else?你还要吃别的东西吗?

48.No,thanks. I have had enough.不用,谢谢。我已经吃饱了。

49.I would like to have ice cream and fresh fruit.我要吃点冰淇淋和新鲜水果。

50.Help yourself to anything you like.你喜欢什么随便吃。

51.Please pass me the salt and pepper.请把盐和胡椒递给我。

52.I ordered ten minutes ago.我10分钟前就点菜了。

53.I have been waiting for half an hour.我一直等了半个小时。

54.Why is our order so late?为什么我点的菜那么慢?

55.I can't wait any longer.我不能再等了。

56.Please serve us as quickly as possible.请尽快服务。

57.Could I have the bill please?请把账单给我好吗?

58.Here you are,please pay the bill at the cashier's desk.这就是,请到柜台付账。

59.Let's me pay my share.=Let’s go Dutch.我们各付各的。

60.No,It's my treat.不,这次我请客。

61.May I pay this time?这次我请客好吗?

1、祝您旅途愉快!

Have a pleasant journey!

2、对不起,那边的桌子已给预订了。

I’m sorry that table is already reserved.

3、不用谢,很乐意为您服务。

Not at all, I’m glad to serve you.

4、这是菜单,请问现在可以点菜了吗?

Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?

5、您想吃中餐还是西餐。

Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?

6、今天的特别介绍是粉蒸甲鱼和蒜茸开边大虾。

The recommendation of the day is.

7、我们有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式软饮料。

We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.

8、旱上好(午安、晚安)

Good morning.(afternoon evening)

9、您好!

How are you? How do you do?

Welcome to golden city restaurant.

10、再见,欢迎下次再来!

Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome.

11、慢走,感谢您的光临。

Mind your step and thank you for coming.

12、请稍等。

Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute.

13、请原谅。

Excuse me.

14、对不起,让您久等了。

Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.

15、请问您有几位?

For how many?

16、请跟我来,请这边走。

Come with me, please. follow me, please.

17、请问您贵姓?

May I have your fist name?

18、请问您喝什么茶?

What kinds of tea would you like to drink?

19、请稍候,我们马上给您安排。

Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away.

20、请问您有预订吗?

Do you have a reservation?

21、您看坐在这里可以吗?

Would you mind sitting here?

22、请问您想喝点什么。

What would you like to drink, please.

23、请问需要加冰块吗?

Do you need any ice-blocks, please?

24、请问需要冷饮还是热饮。

Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?

25、请用茶。

Have a cup of tea, please!

26、请用香巾。

Have a piece of napkin, please!

27、我们的菜式有广东风味、北京风味、四川风味,您喜欢哪一种?

We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.

28、祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快!

Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!

29、打拢了,请问现在可以上菜吗?

I’m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?

30、对不起,我能把这个盘子撤走吗?

I’m sorry, Can I take this plate away?

31、对不起,我把它换成小盘子好吗?

I’m sorry, May I have it changed the small plate?

32、您想试一下本地的特色吗?

Would you like to try local speciality?

33、请问您喝什么茶?

What kinds of tea would you like to drink?

34、您先来杯啤酒好吗?

Would you like to start with a glass of beer?

35、如果您感时间的话,我给您安排一些快餐好吗?

If you’re hurry I’ll arrange some fast foods for you-Can I arrange a snack for you if time is pressing for you.

36、对不起,这个品种刚刚售完。

I’m sorry, the variety is just out of stood(there aren’t any left)

37、对不起,您是否介意与那位先生同坐一桌?

I’m sorry, would you mind sitting the table with that gentleman.

38、对不起,现在已经客满了。

I’m sorry the restaurant is full now.

39、对不起,现在已经没有厅房了。

I’m sorry the banqueting hall is full now.

40、如果您不介意,坐在那边角落里好吗?

Would you mind sitting over there in the corner.

41、如果您愿意,可以先到大堂休息一下,一有空位我马上通告您。

You may have a rest in the lounge if you like.

42、我们的早餐券包括一碗稀饭、二笼包子、一碟小菜。

Our breakfast coupon includes a bowl of rice gruel two portions of steamed stuffed buns and a plate of dish.

43、很抱歉,我们立即采取措施,使您满意。

I’m sorry we’ll take measures at once Be satisfied you.

44、先生您喜欢用筷子还是刀叉。

Would you like to use chopsticks or knife and forks, sir?

45、服务员我想买单。

Waiter I want to pay my bill.

46、请给我一杯可乐。

Please give me a can of coca-cola.

47、请问卫生间在哪里?

Where is the toilet?

48、先生(女士)这是您的帐单吗?

Here is your bill, sir(lady)?

49、一共是128元,请问您付现金还是信用卡?

The total amount is 128 yuan, Do you pay the bill by cash , o credit card?

50、我们这儿不收小费,但是我仍很感谢您。

We don’t accept tips But I’m very grateful to you.

51、请稍等,我马上来收拾。

Just a moment, please I’m clear it right away.

52、小姐,我想订一个明晚的厅房。

Miss I want to reserve a banqueting hall for tomorrow evening.

53、请问需要大厅房还是小厅房?

Do you need a big banqueting hall or small one?

54、服务员,您们的早餐都有什么?

Waiter , what has your breakfast got?

55、我们的早餐主要供应粤式早茶。

Our breakfast supply Cantonese early morning cup of tea.

56、先生请问您的牛肉要几份熟的?

How would you like your beef? Rare, medium or well-done, sir?

57、先生您的菜已经上齐了。

Your dish is all here, sir.

58、还要点水果和甜品吗?

Would you like fruit and dessert, else?

59、对不起,我到厨房给您催一下。

Sorry, I tell the cooker to hurry.

60、哦!很抱歉这个菜的烹饪时间较长。

Oh, very sorry, It takes quite some time for this dish to prepare.

61、小姐,我想要一个二人的餐桌。

Lady I want to reserve a table for two.

62、请问需要主食吗?

Do you need any staple food?

63、请问您对今天的菜肴有何意见?

What do your opinion of today’s order?

64、对不起,我们这没有生力啤酒。

Sorry, we haven’t San Miguel beer.

65、您试一下百威啤酒好吗?

Would you like to try Budweiser beer?

66、当然可以。

Of course.

67、谢谢您提出的宝贵意见。

Thanks for your precious opinions.

68、我们将努力改进。

We’ll try our best to improve.

69、对不起,那是整瓶卖的。

Sorry, It’s sold by the bottle.

70、请问您对菜肴有什么特殊要求吗?

Anything special you’d like to have on the menu?

71、这是发票和找头,请收好。

Here’s the receipt and change, keep it, please.

72、好的,我一定尽快给您做好。

All right , I’ll have it for you as soon as possible.

73、隆中是我们襄樊的名胜古迹。

LongZhong is a place of historical interest in our XF.

74、好的,我去拿来。

Ok, I’ll get it for you.

75、我们这有清茶、菊花茶、八宝茶。

We have green tea, chrysanthemurn tea eight treasures tea.

76、先生,傣式烤牛肉很不错,我建议您们点一个。

Sir, Roast beef in “Thailand” style is very good. I suggest you to order one.

77、请问土豆做咸泥、烤的还是煮的?

Is the potato roast or boiled?

78、先生,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?

What can I do for you, sir?

79、先生,请问您是找人吗?

Are you come to see anyone, sir?

80、小姐,请问您们的酒吧在哪里?

Where are your bar, lady?

81、哦,在大堂,我带您去好吗?

Oh At the lobby, Shall I show you to go?

82、先生,请问是用餐吗?

Will you have dinner, sir?

83、这瓶酒多少钱?

How much is this bottle?

84、这瓶葡萄酒每瓶98元。

The wine is 98 yuan a bottle.

85、不要了,谢谢。

No thanks.

86、对不起,请再重复一遍。

I beg your pardon?

87、服务员,您会讲英语吗?

Can you speak English, waiter?

88、会一点点。

Yes, a little.

89、我可以签单吗?

May I sign the bill?

90、哦,很抱歉,请付现款。

Oh I’m sorry, cash only please.

91、请告诉我您的房间号码。

Can you tell me your room number?

92、我是1002房,给我送一份牛肉粒,葱花炒饭。

The room is 1002 give me a portion of fried rice with beef.

93、好的,我们马上送到您的房间。

All right we’ll send it to your room right away.

94、我们的蔬菜有土豆、窝笋、黄瓜、大白菜、姜豆等等。

Our vegetable have potato, lettuce cucumber, peking cabbage, string bean.

95、海鲜类有基围虾、毛蟹、带子、桂花鱼等等。

The various sea-food have prawn, shrimp scallop perch.

96、主食类有水饺、汤面、炒面、炒饭等等。

The staple food has boil dumplings, noodles in soup, fried noodles, fried rice.

97、先生(女士)这个水果盘是我们餐厅奉送的,祝您午餐愉快。

This fruit plate is offered as a gift in our Restaurant. Please enjoy you lunch.

92 评论(10)

Jasmine2001

酒店餐饮部对客基本流程常用英语,下面我就给大家整理了实用英语,希望对大家有帮助

迎客服务

1、迎客须知

迎客入座时,应询问:

“您有预定吗?”

(Do you have a reservation?)

“请问 有几位?”

(How many persons, please?)

若餐厅客满,不得不让客人共用餐桌时,应先征得双方同意:

“您介意与别人共 用一张桌子吗?”

(Would you mind sharing a table?)

若因客满而不得不让客人等待时,可以说:

“恐怕我们已客满。”

(I'm afraid all our tables are taken.)

“您介意等一会儿吗?”

(Would you mind waiting?)

等到有空位了,就立即引客人入座:

“很抱歉耽搁了您的时间。”

(We are sorry for the delay.)

或者“让您久等了。”

(Thank you for waiting.)

2、西餐餐具摆放

1、Napkin 餐巾

2、Service plate 餐碟 Soup bowl 汤碗

3、/pead and butter plate 面包奶油碟

4、Goblet 水杯

Wine glass(for red wine) 红酒杯

Wine glass(for white wine)白酒杯

5、Fish Fork 鱼叉

Meat Fork(for fowl) 鸡、鸟肉用叉

Meat Fork(for meat)牛、猪肉用叉

6、Knife 餐刀

Soup spoon 汤勺

3、迎客入席

How many people, please?

请问有几位?

I'll show you to your table.

我来为您领位?

Doyou have a reservation?

请问您有预订吗?

May I have youe name, please?

请问您贵姓?

This way, please.

这边请。

Is this table fine? / How about this table?

这张台可以吗?

Do you have a /peakfast voucher?

您有早餐券吗?

4、没有空余的餐台

We can seat you very soon.

我们很快就会安排您入座。

It may take about ... minutes.

可能需要……分钟(才有空位)。

Would you mind waiting?

您介意等一等吗?

Would you mind sharing a table?

您介意和别人同桌吗?

情景对话

S:Staff

员工

G:Guest 旅客

S: Welcome, madam. How many persons, please?

欢迎光临,女士。请问有几位?

G: A table for two, please.

两位。

S: Follow me, please.

请跟我来。

S: How about this table?

这张桌子怎么样?

G: Fine. Thanks.

好,谢谢你。

Reservation 预订餐台

接受预订时,,应该特别注意记录:

用餐人数

用餐时间

客人姓名

联系电话

如果需要客人用信用卡担保预订,则需要记录:信用卡种类(Credit Card Type)、持卡人姓名(Name on Card)、账号(Account Number)、有效期(Expiration Date)、收款地址(Billing Address)以及要求持卡人签名(Cardholder's Signature)。

如有特殊收费,如茶位费(Cover Charge)或者最低消费(Minimum Charge),应该事先声明。

Taking Orders & Recommendations 写单和推荐

1、套餐和零点

套餐(Table D' hote)是餐厅已配置好的菜式组合。可以问:“您要哪一种套 餐?”(Which kind of table d'hote would you prefer?) 零点餐(A La Carte)则是根据客人的选择提供菜式。客人的选择有的灵活 度,花费也较高。

2、西餐点菜服务礼仪

(1)菜单应先递给女士,无女士则先递给长者。如果有很多人一起用餐,则可以将菜单递给主宾。

(2)应给客人充裕的时间选择,也可看情况介绍一些招牌菜(House Specialty)或 当日有特价的菜式(Today's Special)。

(3)在接受点菜时,必须问清客人的需求,“您喜欢怎么做您点的……”(How would you like your...?)

(4)例如,牛羊肉通常有五种不同的成熟感,即全熟(Well-done)、七成熟 (Medium-well)、五成熟(Medium)、三成熟(Rare)和一成熟(Bleu,即“带血 牛肉”)。

(5)如果客人点的菜已售完,也可以说:恐怕……已经卖完了。”(I'm afraid ... is sold out.)跟着可以建议:“您要个……如何?”(How about...?)

(6)如果某道菜得花费较长的时间做准备,一定要事先说清楚:“恐怕这道菜得花 时间来准备。”(I am afraid it will some time to prepare.)并且问明对方是否介意, 一面耽误了赶时间的客人。此时,可以推荐其他准备时间短的菜式:“如果您赶时间, 我推荐您……”(If you are in hurry, I would recommend...)

(7)点单完毕后,需询问客人时分单还是合单结账。

171 评论(14)

相关问答