• 回答数

    5

  • 浏览数

    290

贵州米粉
首页 > 英语培训 > 常用商务英语100句

5个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

九种特质

已采纳

英语口语就要说最地道的就要说外国人经常挂在嘴边的话,我下面就给大家分享英语的口语,大家有需要的要多多读读

Establishing Business Relations

1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.

我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。

2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.

承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。

3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.

我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company.

枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。

5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.

我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。

6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.

我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。

7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.

我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。

8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.

现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。

9. We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.

我们特此致函是想与贵方建立业务关系。

10. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.

你方想同我方建立业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的。

11. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.

鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。

12. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.

我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。

13. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.

我们经营这类商品已有二十多年的历史了。

14. Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.

来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立业务关系,我们表示同意。

15. In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.

为了使贵方对我方经营的纺织品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目录,供细阅。

16. Glad to see you in your company.

很高兴在贵公司见到您。

17. It’s only half an hour’s car ride.

只有半小时的车程。

18. Suppose we make it, say three o’clock tomorrow afternoon.

如果我们能去的话,那么就明天下午三点钟吧。

19. It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.

如果你们能将你们的销售统计资料寄给我们,那可就太有帮助了。

20. We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.

我们希望你们能将相关资料寄给我们。

Inquiry 询盘

1. Our buyers asked for your price list or catalogue.

我们的买主想索求你方价格单或目录。

2. Prices quoted should include insurance and freight to Vancouver. 所报价格需包括到温哥华的保险和运费。

3. I would like to have your lowest quotations C.I.F. Vancouver. 希望您报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格。

4. Will you please send us your catalogue together with a detailed offer?

请寄样品目录和详细报价。

5. We would appreciate your sending us the latest samples with their best prices.

请把贵公司的最新样品及最优惠的价格寄给我们,不胜感激。

6. Your ad in today’s China Daily interests us and we will be glad to receive samples with your prices.

对你们刊登在今天《中国日报》上的广告,我们很感兴趣。如能寄 来样品并附上价格,不胜欣慰。

7. Will you please inform us of the prices at which you can supply? 请告知我们贵方能供货的价格。

8. If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you.

若贵方价格合理,我们可能向你们大量订货。

9. If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market, we would consider signing a long-term contract with you.

若质量好且价格适合我方市场的话,我们愿考虑与你方签署一项长 期合同。

10. As there is a growing demand for this article, we have to ask you for a special discount.

鉴于我方市场对此货的需求日增,务请你们考虑给予特别折扣。

11. We would appreciate your letting us know what discount you can grant if we give you a long-term regular order.

若我方向你们长期订货,请告知能给予多少折扣,不甚感激。

12. Please quote your lowest price CIF Seattle for each of the follow- ing items, including our 5% commission.

请就下列每项货物向我方报成本加运费、保险费到西雅图的最低价 格,其中包括我们百分之五的佣金。

13. Please keep us informed of the latest quotation for the following items.

请告知我方下列货物的最低价格。

14. Mr. Smith is making an inquiry for green tea.

15. Now that we have already made an inquiry on your articles, will you please make an offer before the end of this month?

既然我们已经对你们的产品进行了询价,请在月底前报价。

16. As a rule, we deliver all our orders within 3 months after receipt of the covering letters of credit.

一般来说,在收到相关信用证后三个月内我们就全部交货。

17. Please quote us your price for 100 units of Item 6 in your catalog.

请给我们提供你们产品目录册上100组6号产品的报价。

18. Those items are in the greatest demand in foreign markets.

那些产品在国外市场上的需求量很大。

19. Would you please quote me your prices for the goods?

你能报给我这些商品的价格吗?

20. We have quoted this price based on careful calculations.

这个报价是我们在精打细算的基础上得出来的。

Telephone Calls 打电话

1. This is Dajiang Food Store. How may I help you?

这里是大江食品店。请问我怎样能帮到你呢?

2. Could you put me through to the toy department?

请帮我接玩具部好吗?

3. I’d like to order 3 cases of beer.

4. My name is Tony Smith, Shanghai Hotel Room 2107. My phone number is 6567- 8900.

我叫托尼史密斯,住上海宾馆2107房间,我的电话号码是 6567-8900。

5. Please make a remittance of 1,500 Yuan for the books you’ve ordered. The postage is included.

您订的书请汇款一千五百元过来,邮资包括在内。

6. Hold on a moment please.

请稍等。

7. I’ll see if she is in.

我去看看她有没有在。

8. I am afraid she is out at the moment.

对不起,她这会出去了。

9. I’ll be pleased to if I can.

如果能的话,我很高兴。

10. Extension 121, please.

Sorry, the line is busy.

请接121号分机。

对不起,线路忙。

11. Could I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?

Sorry, there is no one by the name of Johnson here.

我可以和约翰逊先生通话吗?

对不起,这里没人叫约翰逊。

12. Could you hold on a minute? I’ll get him for you.

Certainly. Thanks.

稍等,我帮你去叫他。

行,谢谢。

13. Mr. Smith is tied up at the moment.

OK. I’ll call again later.

史密斯先生现在脱不开身。

好的,我回头再打电话过来。

14. I am sorry I wasn’t in when you called.

That’s all right.

很抱歉你来电话时我不在。

没关系。

15. Operator, we were cut off. Could you reconnect me, please?

Just a moment, please.

接线员,电话断了。可以替我重新接通吗?

请稍等片刻。

16. Do you follow me?

Yes, please go on.

打电话

听懂我的话了吗?

听懂了,请接着谈。

17. Have you got it?

Sorry. Do you mind repeating?

明白了吗?

对不起,你介意再说一遍吗?

常用商务英语100句

106 评论(10)

我是怖怖

具体看 参考只发一部分商务英语900句1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿2 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.我想把这张票换成头等车。3 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。4 I won't check this baggage这件行李我不托运。5 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.我要坐在飞机前部6 I missed my train.我未赶上火车7 I haven't nothing to declare.我没有要申报的东西。8 It's all personal effects.这些东西都是我私人用的 9 I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.我会在机场柜台拿机票。10 I'd like two seats on today's Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。12 I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.我要买一张优待票代替。13 I'd like a refund on this ticket.我要退这张票。14 I'd like to have a seat by the window.我要一个靠窗的座位。15 You have to change at Chicago Station.你必须要在芝加哥站转车。 16 We have only one a day for New York.到纽约的一天只有一班。17 Sorry, they are already full.抱歉,全部满了。18 I'd like to reserve a seat to New York.我要预订一个座位去纽约。19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.班机号码是9月5日AK70820 There's a ten thirty flight in the morning.早上10点半有班机。21 I'm looking for my baggage。我正在找我的行李。22 I'd like to make a reservation我想预订。23 The sooner, the better.越快越好。24 I'd like to change my reservation.我想变更一下我的预订。25 I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。26 My reservation number is 2991.我的预订号码是2991。27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.我在东京预订的。28 I made reservations yesterday.我昨天预订的。29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。31 The laundry is not dry enough.衣服还没干。32 I put too much detergent in the washer.我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。33 This stain is really stubborn.这污垢去不掉。34 I did three loads of wash today.我今天洗了三次衣服。35 The train is comfortable.坐火车很舒服。36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.我在行李房托运行李。37 He guessed the train would come in early.他猜想火车会很早到达。38 The stations are always full of people。火车站里经常挤满了人。39 I hope you have a good trip.祝你旅途愉快。40 You need to transfer at Central Station.你必须在中央车站换车。41 How long are you going to stay here?你要在这里停留多久?42 Do you have anything to declare?你有东西要申报关税吗?43 What's the purpose of your visit?你旅行的目的是什么?44 What time does the ship leave?船什么时间启航?45 When will the ship leave for Honolulu?这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?46 Could you please give me the departure time?你能告诉我出发的时间吗?47 Do I need a reservation to go by ship?我坐船去需要预订吗?48 How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?去上海的单程票多少钱?49 When would you like to return?你打算什么时候回来/去?50 Do you have any tickets available for that date?你们有那天的票吗? 51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?你们有那天的票吗?52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?一张去那边的往返票要多少钱?53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner''s?你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗?55 Won''t you iron this shirt for me?可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗?57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?我应该在哪里补票?58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?59 When can you pick up your ticket?你什么时候可拿到车票呢?60 Where is immigration?入境处在什么地方?61 Where can I get my baggage?我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?62 Is the departure time on schedule?起飞时间准时吗?63 How long will the flight be delayed?班机诞误多长时间?64 What''s the cause of the delay?什么原因延误?65 Will the flight be delayed?这班机会延误吗?66 May I have baggage tags?请给我行李标签好吗?67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢?68 Could you explain how to fill this out?�%E

358 评论(11)

那些年喜帖街

1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel. 我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿2 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.我想把这张票换成头等车。3 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。4 I won’t check this baggage 这件行李我不托运。5 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.6 I missed my train. 7 I haven’t nothing to declare. 我没申报的东西。8 it’s all personal effects. 这些东西都是私人用品。9 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.我会在机场柜台拿机票。10 I’d like two seats on today’s northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.我想订两张今天西北航空7班次到底特律的机票。11 we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.我要买一张优待票代替。13 I’d like a refund on this ticket. 我要退这张票。14 I’d like to have a seat by the window.我要一个靠窗的座位。15 you have to change at Chicago station.你必须要在芝加哥站转车。16 we have only one a day for New York.到纽约的一天只有一班。17 sorry, they are already full. 抱歉,全部满了。18 I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.我要预订一个座位去纽约。19 the flight number is ak708 on September 5th.20 there’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.早上10点半有班机。21 I’m looking for my baggage。 我正找我的行李。22 I’d like to make a reservation. 我想预订。23 the sooner, the better. 越快越好。24 I’d like to change my reservation.我想变更一下我的预订。25 I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo. 我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。26 my reservation number is 2991.27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.我在东京预订的。28 I made reservations yesterday. 我昨天预订的。29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo. 我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。31 the laundry is not dry enough. 衣服还没干。32 I put too much detergent in the washer.我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。33 this stain is really stubborn. 这污垢去不掉。34 I did three loads of wash today.我今天洗了三次衣服。35 the train is comfortable. 36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.我在行李房托运行李。37 he guessed the train would come in early.他猜想火车会很早到达。38 the stations are always full of people。39 I hope you have a good trip. 祝你旅途愉快。40 you need to transfer at central station.你必须在中央车站换车 41 how long are you going to stay here?42 do you have anything to declare?43 what"s the purpose of your visit?44 what time does the ship leave?45 when will the ship leave for Honolulu?这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?46 could you please give me the departure time?你能告诉我出发的时间吗?47 do I need a reservation to go by ship?我坐船去需要预订吗?48 how much for a one-way ticket to shanghai?去上海的单程票多少钱?49 when would you like to return/go?你打算什么时候回来/去?50 do you have any tickets available for that date?你们有那天的票吗?51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?你们有那天的票吗?52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost? 一张去那边的往返票要多少钱?53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner’s?你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗?55 Won’t you iron this shirt for me?可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗?57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare? 我应该在哪里补票?58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?59 When can you pick up your ticket?你什么时候可拿到车票呢?60 Where is immigration? 入境处在什么地方?61 Where can I get my baggage?我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?62 Is the departure time on schedule?起飞时间准时吗?63 How long will the flight be delayed?班机诞误多长时间?64 What’s the cause of the delay?什么原因延误?65 Will the flight be delayed? 这班机会延误吗?66 May I have baggage tags?给我行李标签好吗?67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo? 对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢?68 Could you explain how to fill this out?请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗?69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?请给一份海关申报表好吗?70 May I have a disembarkation card?请给我一张离机卡好吗?71 Is this within the tax-free limit?这个在免税限额内吗?72 Where’s a tax-free shop? 免税店在哪儿?73 What time should I be at the departure gate?我在什么时间到登机门?74 Could you help me find my baggage?请你帮我找我的行李好吗?75 Will the flight be canceled? 这班机会取消吗?76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next Monday?78 What’s the fare to New York, Economy Class?去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?79 Where do I pick up the ticket?我什么地方拿机票?80 From which station does the train leave?81 Can I stop over on the way?我在中途可以停吗?82 Can I have a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please?请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?83 Are there any discount tickets for me?给我有折扣吗?84 What time does the plane take off?飞机何时起飞呢?85 One way or a round trip ticket?单程票还是双程票呢?86 What time does the first train to Boston leave?第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢?87 Is it direct train? 这是直达车吗?88 What platform does the train leave from?这班车从哪个站台开出呢?89 By what time should I check in?我该什么时间办理登机手续呢?90 What is the boarding time? 何时登机呢?91 How much is the excess baggage charge?超额行李费多少钱?92 Will this flight leave on time?这班机准时起飞吗?93 Can I bring this on the plane?这件我可以带上飞机吗?94 What is the gate number? 登机门是几号?95 Are there reserved seats on the train?车上有预订座位吗?96 Where is gate six? 6号登机门在哪儿?97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight?这班飞机的登机门在哪儿?98 Has this seat number started boarding?这个座位号已开始登机了吗?99 Where is the ticket office? 售票处在哪儿?100 How long is the ticket valid?这车票有效期多久?101 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?我还要再确认吗?102 Is there any earlier one?还有更早一点的吗?103 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?104 Can I get a seat for today"s 7:00 a.m. train?我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?105 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?106 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?火车通行证有折扣吗?107 May I reconfirm my flight?我可以确认我的班机吗?108 Are they all non-reserved seats?他们全部不预订的吗?109 Do I have to reserve a seat?我一定要预订座位吗?110 May I see a timetable? 我可以看时刻表吗?111 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?112 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?113 Do you have any other flights?114 When would you like to leave?115 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能电话确认吗?116 Where can I make a reservation?我到哪里可以预订?117 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?我需要预订餐车吗?118 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?119 Is this a daily flight? 这是每日航班吗?120 Excuse me. May I get by?对不起,我可以上车吗?121 How much does it cost to go there by ship?坐船到那里要花多少钱?122 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消这票吗?123 Check it to my final destination把它托运到我的目的地。124 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest. 最迟要在8点30分到达机场。125 Take your baggage to the baggage section.把你的行李拿到行李房去。126 Please open your baggage.请把你行李打开。127 Please fill in this disembarkation card.请你填写这张入境卡。128 Let me see your passport, please.129 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。130 You"re going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。131 It"s just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。133 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什幺意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。134 Is there any way of ensuring we"ll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?135 So our evenings will be quite full then?那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?136 We"ll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。137 We"d have to compare notes on what we"ve discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。138 That"ll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。139 Then we"d have some idea of what you"ll be needing.那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什幺了。140 I can"t say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。142 It"ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。143 But wouldn"t you like to spend an extra day or two here? 你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?144 I"m afraid that won"t be possible, much as we"d like to. 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。145 We"ve got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。146 Thank you for you cooperation.147 We"ve arranged our schedule without any trouble. 我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。148 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?149 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。151 We really wish you"ll have a pleasant stay here. 我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.153 Welcome to our factory.154 I"ve been looking forward to visiting your factory. 我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。155 You"ll know our products better after this visit.156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。157 Then we could look at the production line.158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets. 墙上的图表是工艺流程表。159 They describe how each process goes on to the next. 表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。160 We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。161 Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。162 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。163 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise. 我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。165 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。166 Quality is even more important than quantity.167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。168 Do we have to wear the helmets?我们得戴上防护帽吗?169 Is the production line fully automatic?生产线是全自动的吗?170 What kind of quality control do you have?你们用什幺办法来控制质量呢?171 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。172 What"s your general impression, may I ask?173 I"m impressed by your approach to business.你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。174 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。175 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。176 I think we may be able to work together in the future. 我想也许将来我们可以合作。177 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market. 我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。178 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。179 We would be glad to start business with you.我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。180 I"d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation. 洽谈中请你们多加关照。181 We are happy to be of help.我们很乐意帮忙。182 I can assure you of our close cooperation.我保证通力合作。183 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?184 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。185 You may be interested in only some of the items. 你也许对某些产品感兴趣。186 I can just have a glance at the rest.剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。187 They"ve met with great favor home and abroad. 这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。188 All these articles are best selling lines.所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。189 Your desire coincides with ours.我们双方的愿望都是一致的。190 No wonder you"re so experienced.怪不得你这幺有经验。191 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。192 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?193 At what time can we work out a deal?我们什幺时候洽谈生意?194 I hope to conclude some business with you.我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。195 We also hope to expand our business with you. 我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。196 This is our common desire.这是我们的共同愿望。197 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。198 I"ve read about it, but I"d like to know more about it.我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。199 Seeing is believing. 百闻不如一见。200 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations? 你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?201 I"d like to know something about your foreign trade policy.我很想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。202 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。203 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods. 我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。204 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。205 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices. 我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。206 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?207 I"d like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。208 We are sure both of us have a brighter future.我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。209 We had expected much lower prices.我们希望报价再低一些。210 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere. 这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。211 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours. 我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。212 When you compare the prices, you must take everything into consideration.当你比较价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。213 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable. 我敢保证我们向你提供的价格是合理的。214 I don"t think you"ll have any difficulty in pushing sales. 我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。215 But the market prices are changing frequently. 但是市场价格随时都在变化。216 It"s up to you to decide. 这主要取决于你。217 The demand for our products has kept rising.要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。218 How long will your offer hold good? 一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?219 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue. 我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。220 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both. 我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。221 Please give us your proposal if you"re ready for that.如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。222 Here is our contract. 这是我们的合同。223 Please go over it and see if everything is in order. 请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。224 Don"t you think we should add a sentence here like this?难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?225 If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is entitled to cancel it.如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方有权终止合同。226 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。227 Do you have any comment on this clause?你对这一条款有何看法?228 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.难怪大家都极为推崇你们的商业信誉。229 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained. 重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。230 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?231 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.你们尽可放心,我们会按时交货的。232 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。233 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.合同将我们达成

166 评论(12)

白树dodo

?? 偶服了楼上的了支持翻完 HOHO~

237 评论(13)

耗子爱熊猫

商务英语口语培训建议你试试这家电话英语,这家英语是通过电话来进行上课的,没有时间的限制,随时随地都可以上课,不用担心迟到或缺勤,上课更加方便。而且他还采用一对一的教学模式,能对你的英语口语进行具有专对性的授课,让你的英语口语提高的更快,一对一的上课形式,实际开口说话的机会也很多,根除母语影响,纠正错误发音,练习标准美音。效果超好啊!

86 评论(10)

相关问答