• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    82

刘小刘1234
首页 > 英语培训 > 订房间英语对话

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

沐沐渔的天堂

已采纳

Guest: Hello, is that Jinjiang Hotel? 你好,是锦江大酒店吗? Operator: Hello, this is the switchboard operator of the hotel. What can I do for you? 您好,我是酒店总机接线员,您有什么事需要我做吗? Guest: I want to have a reservation for a room. 我想预订客房。 Operator: Hold the line and let me transfer to the front desk for you. 请不要挂电话,我帮您转接总台. Clerk: Hello, this is the front desk speaking. I'm at your service. 您好,我是总台,愿为你效劳。 Guest: I want a room in your hotel. 我想定一个房间。 Clerk: What kind of room do you want, a standard or a flat? 您想要什么房间,标准间还是套间? Guest: A standard. 标间 Clerk: Ok. When are you going to check in, please?好的。请问您什么时候入住? Guest: Th day after tomorrow. 后天。 Clerk: In the morning or aftenoon? 上午还是下午? Guest: At six in the aftrnoon. 下午六点。 Clerk: And how many days will you plan to stay, please? 请问,请问您打算住几日? Guest: Three days. 三天。 Clerk: All right. We are looking forward to your conming. See you the day after tomorrow. 好的,期待您的到来,后天见。

订房间英语对话

105 评论(15)

大琳琳666

随着全球化的不断加深以及世界科技的迅猛发展,作为世界普通话的英语,其重要性日趋上升。我整理了预订酒店英语对话稿,欢迎阅读!

Scene:The telephone in Swan House rings.A captain(c) answers the call.

场景:在天鹅宾馆电话响了。一个领班在接电话。

C:Good morning.The Swan House.Li Ming speaking.May I help you?

早上好,我是天鹅宾馆的李明您有什么需要帮助。

G:What time do you open this evening?今晚你们什么时候营业。

C:We open at six thirty, madam.And we take the last orders at ten thirty.

女士,我们6:30开始,10:30打烊。

G:Well, I’d like to reserve a table for four this evening.

好的,晚上我要预订一个4人桌。

C:Yes,madam.What time would you like to have your table?

好的,女士。你想什么时候要呢。

G:About seven,I think.我想大约7点吧。

C:A table for four at seven this evening.May I have your name,madam?

晚上7点,一张4人桌,我能知道你的名字吗,女士?

G:Leavens,Mary Leavens.

C:Thank you,Mrs Leavens.We lood forward to having you this evening.

谢谢,Mrs Leavens。我们期待今晚你的到来。

G:Oh, one more thing.Any chance of a table by the window?We’d like to enjoy the night view of Shanghai.

噢,还有一件事,有靠窗的桌子吗?我们想欣赏一下上海的夜景。

C:I see. Leave it to me.We will try our best.Is there anything else I can for you?

我明白,为你预留,我们将尽全力,还有什么为您服务的吗?

G:No,thanks.Good-bye.没有了,谢谢。再见。

C:Good-bye,Mrs Leavens.And have g good day.

再见Mrs Leavens。玩得愉快。

Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?

前台:皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗?

John: Yes. I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4. Do you have any vacancies?

约翰:我想订一个房间,五月2号到4号,请问你们还有空房吗?

Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?

前台:还有空房。您需要什么样的房间?

John: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.

约翰:我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。

Front Desk: No problem, sir.

前台:没问题,先生。

John: How much will that be?

约翰:价格如何?

Front Desk: It's RMB 400 per night.

前台:每晚400元。

John: That's a little high. I'm told your hotel is offering a discount now.

约翰:价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。

Front Desk: Yes, we were, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.

前台:是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉。

John: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?

约翰:我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?

Front Desk: No, sir. This is the least expensive suite we have at the moment.

前台:没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是最便宜的套房。

John: OK, I'll take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?

约翰:那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?

Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?

前台:是的,包括早餐。现在我能问一下您的名字吗?

John: My name is John Deep.

约翰:我叫John Deep。

Front Desk: Would you kindly spell that for me?

前台:您能拼一下吗?

John: That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

约翰:J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

Front Desk: Thank you. How many nights would you like to stay?

前台:谢谢。另外您预计在此停留多久?

John: Three nights, from May 2 .

约翰:三天,五月2号开始。

Front Desk: Certainly, sir. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. We look forward to seeing you.

前台:好的。我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后。静候您的光临。

John: Thank you.

约翰:谢谢。

Receptionist:—Good afternoon, Santa Hotel. May I help you?

下午好,Santa酒店,有什么可以帮您?

Mrs Ryefield:—Yes. I´d like to book a room, please.

我想订房。

Receptionist:—Certainly. When would you like to have the room madam?

当然,您想要什么时候的房间呢?

Mrs Ryefield:—3rd of March.

3月3号

Receptionist:—How long will you be staying?

您想住多久?

Mrs Ryefield:—Three nights.

3个晚上。

Receptionist:—What kind of room would you like, madam?

好的,女士,您想要什么类型的房间?

Mrs Ryefield:—Er... Double room. I´d appreciate it if you could give me a room with a view over the lake.

双人房吧。如果你能个帮我订个带湖景的,就最好了。

Receptionist:—Certainly, madam. I´ll just check what we have available. . . I am so sorry, we do not have double room available on 3rd of March, but we do have king size room available with a really splendid view. Would you mind having a king size room instead of double room?

当然,女士,先让我看下我们的房间情况……很抱歉,3月3号的双人房没有了,但是我们有带豪华景观的大床房,可以吗?

Mrs Ryefield:—How much is the charge of king size room per night?

大床房多少钱一晚?

Receptionist:—It is 680 RMB per night.

680元一个晚上。

Mrs Ryefield:—Well not bad. I would like to have one then.

哦还好,那要大床房吧。

Receptionist:—Great. Would you like breakfast?

好的,您想要早餐吗?

Mrs Ryefield:—No, thanks.

不了,谢谢。

Receptionist:—Who´s the booking for, please, madam?

女士,请问预订人的姓名是?

Mrs Ryefield:—Mr and Mrs Ryefield, that´s R-Y-E-F-I-E-L-D.

Ryefield先生和Ryefield女士。

Receptionist:—Okay, let me make sure I got that: Mr and Mrs Ryefield. king size room for March of 3rd, 4th and 5th. Is that correct?

好的,我再确认一下信息,Ryefield先生和Ryefield女士预定的从3月3日到3月5日,3晚的大床房,对吗?

Mrs Ryefield:—Yes it is. Thank you.

是的,谢谢!

Receptionist:—You are very welcome. Is there anything I can help you with?

不客气,还有什么可以帮您的吗?

Mrs Ryefield: - I guess that's all for now.

目前就这些了。

Receptionist: Thank you for choosing Santa Hotel and have a nice day. Goodbye.

好的,感谢您选择Santa酒店,祝您愉快,再见。

Mrs Ryefield:—Goodbye!

再见!

312 评论(15)

annettahjj

他将呆在那里住一个星期。他向接待员要求一个豪华套房。 A: Hello ,this is the the Grand View Hotel. what can I do for you? 您好,这里是深圳景轩酒店,很乐意为您服务。 B: I’d like to make a reservation in your hotel. 我想在你的酒店预定房间。 A: Sure. Whats your expected date of arrival? 当然可以。您什么时候来? I’ll arrive the day after tomorrow. 后天到。 A: How many rooms would you like? 您要几间房? B: One single room. Whats the rate? 一间单人房。什么价格? A:The rate of the rooms varies from 80 yuan to 8000 yuan. You can choose whatever you like. 房间价格不等,从80元到8000元,任你选择。 B:I'd like to book a deluxe room. 我想订一间豪华的房间。 A: I’ll check. There is just one left. The apartment rents for 3000yuan a night. 我查一下,正好还有一间。这套房间每晚租金每晚为3000元。 B: OK. I’ll book this one. 那好,我就定这间吧。 A:Yes,sure。 How many nights wil you be staying? 你要住几天? B: seven nights. 七个晚上。 A:OK. May I have your name? 好的,请问您的名字? B:Johnson. A:ok,welcome to China.

107 评论(8)

时空归宿

您好,可以参考以下资料:

网页链接

237 评论(15)

相关问答