• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    265

luanqiqing
首页 > 英语培训 > 餐厅情景模拟英语

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

fengzhenpeng

已采纳

当我们和朋友去餐厅厅时,有哪些是需要我们学习的常用 英语口语 呢?下面我为大家带来餐厅常用 英语情景对话 ,欢迎大家练习!

Mr. Wang: This looks wonderful, Madame Hulot.

Wang: Hulot 小姐,这里看起来很不错。

Madame Hulot: Yes, it's very nice. All our foreign visitors enjoy it. The food is wonderfully well-prepared. Let me know if you need any help with the menu.

Hulot: 是啊,的确很棒。我们的外国客人一向都很喜欢,而且它的菜肴都经过精心烹调。假如你对菜单有什么不了解的地方,请告诉我。

Mr. Wang: Thank you. Mmm. Can you tell me about the terrine?

Wang: 谢谢。嗯,可以麻烦你介绍一下terrine吗?

Madame Hulot: Yes. A terrine is a kind of meat pate. It's meat turned into a paste. It sounds horrible but it's actually really good.

Hulot: 好的。terrine是一种肉饼,也就是把肉变成饼。它听起来有点恐怖,不过真的好吃极了。

Mr. Wang: Mmm. Maybe another time.

Wang: 嗯,也许下次吧。

Madame Hulot: You could try the ravioli. They are rather like your Chinese dumplings, and the sauce is delicious.

Hulot: 你可以试试ravioli。它很像是中国的水饺,而且酱料很好吃。

Mr. Wang: Sounds good. I think I'll have the Iamb for my main course. What does it come with?

Wang: 听起来不错。我想我的主菜就吃羊肉好了。副餐厅是什么?

Madame Hulot: Well, you can have fries-French fries-or simple boiled potatoes.

Hulot: 额,你可以吃fries,也就是薯条,或是简单的水煮马铃薯。

Mr. Wang: I'll have the potatoes. What are you having?

Wang: 那我吃马铃薯好了。你要吃什么呢?

Madame Hulot: I'm having my usual. I like the fish here. Would you like some wine?

Hulot: 我还是老样子,我喜欢吃这里的鱼。你要喝点酒吗?

Mr. Wang:Oh, yes. That would be lovely.

Wang:噢,好,你真热心。

Mr. Wang: Well, Mitzuko-san, I hope you like it here. This is my favourite restaurant in Taipei. It reminds me of my youth when I traveled around Europe.

Wang: 对了,Mitzuko小姐,希望你喜欢这里。这是我最喜欢的餐厅馆,它让我想起我年轻时在欧洲的旅游。

Mitzuko: It looks wonderful. Very authentic.

Mitzuko: 看起来很棒,就像真的欧洲餐厅厅一样。

Mr. Wang: The chef trained in Florence. The pasta is very good here.

Wang: 大厨是在佛罗伦萨学艺,这里的意大利面很好吃。

Mitzuko: OK. So, what can you recommend?

Mitzuko: 好。那你可以推荐一下吗?

Mr. Wang: Uhm…You should try the mushroom fettucine. It's really good.

Wang: 嗯,你应该试试蘑菇面,味道很棒。

Mitzuko: Is it salty?

Mitzuko: 很咸吗?

Mr. Wang: Not at all. It has a very delicate flavor.

Wang: 一点儿都不。味道很清淡。

Mitzuko: What does "Zuppa del giorno" mean? I'm sorry I don't know how to pronounce that.

Mitzuko: Zuppadelgiorno是什么意思?抱歉,我不知道要怎么念。

Mr. Wang: Oh, that means soup of the day. I'll ask the waiter what they have today. Have you tried mussels cooked the Italian way? They're really delicious.

Wang: 嗅,那是“每日一汤”的意思。我会问服务员今天是什么汤。你吃过意式淡水吗?它的味道很棒。

Mitzuko:No. I'll try them. Sounds good.

Mitzuko:没吃过,那就试试看吧,听起来不错。

Mr. Wang: Can we have a menu, please.

王先生:可以麻烦你给我们菜单吗?

Waiter: Of course, sir. Here you are.

服务员:没问题,先生。请看。

Waiter: Are you ready to order, sir?

服务员: 你们要点餐厅了吗,先生?

Mr. Wang: Yes. Mitzuko-san, please go first.

王先生: 光子小姐,请你先点。

Mitzuko: All right. I'll have the mussels, and then I'll have the fettucine.

光子: 好。我要淡水蚌,然后我还要面。

Waiter: Would you like a main course, madame?

服务员: 小姐,您要主菜吗?

Mitzuko: No, I don't think so. I think the pasta will be enough for me.

光子: 我想不用了。我想我吃面就够了。

Waiter: And you, sir?

服务员: 先生,您呢?

Mr. Wang: Can you tell me what the soup of the day is?

王先生: 你能告诉我今天的汤是什么吗?

Waiter: Yes. It's minestrone soup. That's a rich tomato and vegetable soup.

服务员: 好的,是意式蔬菜浓汤,也就是有西红柿和蔬菜的浓汤。

Mr. Wang: OK, I'll have that, but not too salty, please. And for my main course I'll have the veal. That's it. We might order some of your excellent tiramisu later.

王先生: 好,那我点那个,不过麻烦不要太咸。我的主菜要小牛肉,就这样。我们等一下可能会点一些你们这边很棒的提拉米苏。

Waiter: Very good, sir.

服务员:太好了,先生。

餐厅常用英语情景对话相关 文章 :

1. 简单实用点餐厅英语对话

2. 实用英语情景对话之餐厅厅点餐厅

3. 英语餐厅厅情景对话

4. 日常英语对话;在中餐厅厅

餐厅情景模拟英语

190 评论(13)

sanmoyufeng

每一天,餐厅来来往往的人如此之多,进行着千篇一律的点餐的对话。下面是我给大家整理的餐馆英语情景对话,供大家参阅!

餐馆英语情景对话:座位

Waiter: How many in your party?

服务员:您几位?

Customer: Four

顾客:四位

Waiter: This way, please.

服务员:这边请。

Waiter: Are you ready to order?

服务员:可以点菜了吗?

Customer: Could you give us a second, please? (could you wait a moment?) 顾客:请给我我们一会儿时间好吗?

Waiter: Sure.

服务员:当然可以

餐馆英语情景对话:点菜

A: What can I do for you, sir?

先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning? (what do you have this morning ?) 今天早上你们这儿有什么? [今天早晨 不说today morning ]

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

A: Would you like some eggs?

还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Yeah, bacon and eggs.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋。

A: Anything else, sir?

还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

不要了,足够了。谢谢。

餐馆英语情景对话:点餐和结账

A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please.

好的,请跟我来。

A: Can we see the menu, please?

能让我们看一看菜单吗?

B: Here you are.

给您。

A: What’s good today?

今天有什么好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

我推荐香酥鸭。

A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert?

要甜品吗?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.)

过了一会儿。

A: I can have the check, please.

结帐。

C: George. Let’s split this.

乔治,我们各自付帐吧。 (go dutch) AA制

A: No, it’s my treat tonight.

不,今天我请客。

B: Cash or charge, sir?

现金还是记帐?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

餐馆英语情景对话:餐厅常用对话

1、请问是在这里吃还是带走? Would you like to eat here or to take outside? / For here or to go?

2、请问现在需要点餐吗? Would you like to order now? / Are you ready to order?

3、收您XX元,请问需要发票吗?XX yuan,please. Do you need receipt?

4、不好意思,让您久等了. Sorry to keep you waiting so long.

5、打扰一下,您的找零 .Excuse me, here's your change

6、谢谢光临,请慢走。 Thanks for coming,take care!

7、好的,请稍等。Ok, just a moment.

8、因为厨房订单比较多,让您等了这么长时间,请多包涵。

Because there are too many orders, sorry to keep you waiting so long.

9、厨房正在为您制作,请稍等。

The kitchen is already cooking for you, please wait for a moment.

餐馆英语情景对话:基本待客英语

(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:

1. May I ~

2.Could you ~

3.Would you ~

4.Shall I ~?

只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。

1自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~

May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名

May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开?

May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗?

May I know your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么?

2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~

Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗?

Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗?

Could you draft the fax, please? 请您写下传真的草稿好吗?

Could you hold the line, please? 请不要挂电话好吗?

3. 询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~

Would you like tea or coffee? 请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?

Would you like to take a taxi? 请问您要搭计程车吗?

Would you mind sitting here? 请问您介意坐在这里吗?

** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。

When would you like to visit Kunshan? 请问您想要何时参观昆山?

When would you like to have lunch? 请问您想在哪里用餐?

What time would you like to eat? 请问您想何时用餐?

Who would you like to contact? 请问您想和谁联络?

Which kind of room would you prefer? 请问您喜欢哪一种房间?

How would you like to settle your bill? 请问您的账单如何处理?

How long would you like to stay? 请问您要逗留多久?

How many tickets would you like to buy? 请问您要买几张票?

4. 在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~? Shall I draw the curtains? 请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?

Shall I draw you a map? 请问要我为您画一张地图吗?

Shall I make the reservation for you? 请问要我为您安排预约吗?

以上是我整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。

110 评论(11)

相关问答