蓝缀天堂鸟
Mr,A: Excuese me sir, can you tell me the way to train station, Mr,B: Oh sorry sir, i am also a tourist and i have no ideal how to go. Mr.C: Maybe i can help you, The train station is about 10 minute walking distance from here,what you do is you just follow this main road, by the end of this road you turn to the right, just follow the road, than you may see a shopping mall by the name of People Park, The train station are just located behind the shopping mall, Mr,D: You can also see the the road indication of the train station and also bare in mind that it is a huge station was so clouded all day long, you must beware of pick pocket. they alway looking for tourist especially like you, bringing so many baggage, Mr.A: Oh! Thank you very much to all of you, your are so kind. Mr.C: you are most welcome.
0密星猛龙0
A:Excuse me,could you please tell me the way to the bank? B:OK.Go straight and turn left,then go down center street.It's on your right. A:Is it far from here? B:Yes, a little.You can take a bus if you like. A:Which bus should I take? B:You can take the No.17 bus. A:Where is the bus stop? B:It's over there. A:Oh,thank you so much. B:You're welcome.
選擇淡定
英语问路情景对话 经常会在校园里碰到老外问路,如果英语口语不太好,可能还一时答不上来哦,从网上找了些资料,希望对大家有用. 1. Can you tell me the way to the station? (D) 请你告诉我去火车站怎么走? Go straight ahead and turn left at the traffic lights. (D) 沿这条路一直向前走,在红绿灯那儿向左转。1).问路的几种表示方法: a. Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to the museum? 请你告诉我去博物馆怎么走? b. Could you tell me how I can get to the museum? 请你告诉我去博物馆怎么走? c. Would you please tell me where the post office is? 请告诉我邮局在哪儿? d. Excuse me, but please tell me how to get to the railway station? 请问,去火车站怎么走? e. Excuse me, but I'm trying to find a chemist's shop. 对不起,我要找一家药店。 f. Would you please tell me if there is a hospital nearby? 请问附近有医院吗? g. Is the zoo far from here? 动物园离这儿远吗? h. Will it take long to get to the airport? 去机场要很长时间吗?2).回答别人问路的表示方法: a. Go along the street until you come to the traffic lights. 沿这条路一直走到红绿灯那儿。 b. Turn right / left at the second crossing. (Take the second turning on the right / left.) 在第二个十字路口向右 / 左转弯。 c. Take a number 46 bus, and get off at the square. 坐46路公共汽车,在广场下车。 d. It's on the corner of Huaihai Street and Xizang Road. 在淮海路和西藏路的路口。 e. Go straight ahead along the bund and then turn left. 沿着外滩往前走,然后往走转弯。
李家子弟平平
生活中,到达陌生的地方,难免会迷失方向。下面是我给大家整理的关于问路的英语对话,供大家参阅!
关于问路的英语对话篇1
p1: excuse me.
劳驾,打扰一下。
p2: yes?
怎么了?
p1: can you tell me the way to parcesun street please?
你能告诉我去parcesun 街怎么走吗?
p2: yes, go along this road for about 100 meters until you come to the traffic light. turn right that's 5th avenue and parcesun street is the second on the left. ok?
好的,沿着这条路走大约100米就到了第一个红绿灯处,向右转是第五大道,parcesun 街就是左边第二条街,好了吗?
p1: yes, thank you very much.
好的,多谢。
p2: you are welcome.
不客气。
关于问路的英语对话篇2
Lucy: Excuse me, could you tell me how to get to the Cross Bakery building?
(女):对不起,能告诉我到Cross bakery大楼怎么走吗?
Man: The Cross Bakery building? Oh sure. You're actually walking in the opposite direction.
(男):cross bakery大楼吗?当然,你现在的方向是反的。
Lucy: Oh, you're kidding! I thought I was heading east.
(女):不会吧,不认为我是在向东走。
Man: No, east is the other direction. To get to the Bakery, you need to turn around and go three blocks to Broadway. When you get to the intersection of Broadway and Elm, you hang a left. Go straight down that street for half a block and then you'll see the building on your left.
(男):不,东是另外一个方向。要去BAKERY大楼,你需要转身,然后走过三个街区到broadway大街。当你走到broadway 与elm大街交界的地方,向左转。再沿街走大约半个街区,然后在你左手边你就看得到那个大楼了。
Lucy: Okay, let me see if I've got that. I need to go down Elm until I hit Broadway, then I make a left and the building is on my left hand side. Is that right?
(女):OK,看我是不是明白了。我需要沿着ELM大街一直走到broadway大街,然后向左转,然后在我左边就能看到那个大楼了,对吗
Man: Yeah, you've got it. Do you want me to show you the way?
(男):是的,没错。需要我替您带路吗
Lucy: Thanks for the offer, but I think I've got it. Hopefully, I won't get lost again on my way there!
(女):多谢了,我想我能找到。希望在去那的路上我不再迷路了。
关于问路的英语对话篇3
p1: excuse me. do you know the way to the grand theater?
劳驾,请问去大剧院怎么走?
p2: yes, but there is a long way to go.
好的,但是有好长一段路要走。
p1: are there any buses to the grand theater?
有去大剧院的公交车吗?
p2: yes, cross the road here and there is a bus stop just around the bend. you can take a 12, 30 or 118. they all go to the grand theater.
有,穿过这条马路拐弯处有一个公交车站,你可以乘坐12路,30路或118路,它们都去大剧院。
p1: thank you very much.
多谢。
p2: you are welcome.
不客气。
关于问路的英语对话篇4
一个英语不好的人在国外问路时发生的情景对话....
A. Excuse me, Sir. Do you speak English?
先生,你好,请问你会说英语吗?
B. Sure, almost everyone speaks in the Netherlands.
我会,在荷兰几乎所有人都会说英语
A. Do you know the way to the Tivoli Garden's Restaurant?
你知道怎么去宏福花园餐厅?
B. Yes, of course. Follow your nose until you get the roundabout ……
是的,当然。直走一走走到那个环岛交叉口...
A. Sorry, will you speak more slowly? I can't follow you.
对不起,你能说慢点吗?我听得不太明白
B. Ok, I say you go straight on, and then you can see the roundabout, …
我的意思是直走,走到那个环岛处..
A. Excuse me. What does “roundabout” mean?
对不起,请问环岛是什么意思?
B. Ok, a roundabout is a traffic circle. Then you first turn left and walk on until you see the traffic light. Then turn right.
哦,环岛就是圆形的交叉口。你先往左拐,然后直走,走到红绿灯那里再右拐。
A. Sorry, I don't understand. My English needs work.
对不起,还是不懂,我英语不太好?
B. Do you speak other languages? I can also speak German.
那你还可以讲别的语言吗?我会讲德语。
A. It helps if you speak Chinese. Thank you anyway, Sir. I think I will take a taxi.
如果你会讲中文就好了,谢谢你,我看我还是打出租车好了。
关于问路的英语对话篇5
Alice:
Excuse me!
打扰一下。
Frank:
Yes ,what can I do for you?
有什么可以帮你的?
Alice:
I am a new comer here,can you tell me how to get to the reception desk?
我是新来的学生,你能告诉我怎样到达学校的接待处吗?
Frank:
No problem.I'll lead you there.
没问题,我带你去吧。
Alice:
Oh,thanks a lot! I almost get lost.
哦,真是太感谢了。我都快迷路了。
Frank:
You are welcome.
不客气。
关于问路的英语句型
excuse me . 劳驾
can you tell me the way to the station please ,
do you know the way to the station please.
how do i get to the station please.
你能告诉我去车站的路吗?
关于问路的英语短语
left 左 right右
turn left 向左转 , turn right 向右转
go straight the ahead / go straight down 直行
go along the through until you come to沿着这条路走,直到……
a t junction. 丁字路口
a roadless circle. 环岛
a set of traffic light. 红绿灯
the restaurant. 餐馆
the bank. 银行
the church. 教堂
以上是我整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。