• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    323

snowberry911
首页 > 英语培训 > 商务英语词汇句子

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

小懒虫菲菲

已采纳

商务英语常用口语一、Lost Luggage遗失行李

Passenger : Is this all the luggage from this flight?

这就是这次航班的所有行李了吗?

Airline agent: Yes.

是的。

Passenger : I can’t find my luggage.

我的行李不见了。

Airline agent: It looks like your luggage is lost.

看来你的行李丢了。

Passenger : I need my suitcase. I have a business meeting today and my

suit is in it.

我需要找回我的行李箱,我今天有个商务会谈,我的西装在里面。

Airline agent: I’m very sorry. If we locate it, we will sent it to you

right away.

非常抱歉。如果我们找到你的行李箱的话会马上寄给你的。

口语总结:

这一个对话纯粹就为了对话而对话没有实质性内容跟意义,大家就了解一下东西丢了该怎么跟工作人员说就行了。就这里面有个词很好,可以注意一下locate:找出、找到,很传神的一个词,比find高级好多。

商务英语常用口语二、Talking to Hotel Staff“责备”酒店职员

Hotel customer: I’m not happy with my room.

我对我的这个房间不满意。

Hotel clerk: May I ask what is wrong?

怎么了嘛?

Hotel customer: I asked for a room with a view. This room has no view.

我要的是观景房,而你给我的这间不是观景房。

Hotel clerk: I’m sorry, but we do not have any more rooms available

tonight.

抱歉,但是我们今晚所有的房间都住满了。

Hotel customer: When I made the reservation, I paid for a room with a

view.

我在预定的时候,付的是观景房的钱。

Hotel clerk: I understand. I’m very sorry, but all of the rooms are

occupied.

我明白。很抱歉,但所有的房间真的已经被预定完了。

Hotel customer: This is unacceptable.

我不能接受这个解释。

Hotel clerk: We will discount your room rate.

我们给你打个折吧。

Hotel customer: Our company does a lot of business with this hotel. I

will be telling my boss about this.

我们公司与你们酒店有很多业务往来,我会跟我老板反映这事的。

Hotel clerk: Maybe we offer you a free stay next time? It will be a room with a view. I will guarantee it.

要不下次给你免费入住可以吗?我保证下次一定给你观景房

① talk to sb.:与……谈话,找……谈话,对……说话;口语中多表示“责备”“训斥”“申诉”“批评”之意;也可以说talk up to,表示“对(女子)献殷勤”“(女子)接受……的殷勤”

② ask for:请求,要求,询问,口语中表示“自己招惹(不愉快的事)”,如我们经常听到的“you ask for it——你自找的”

③ pay for:付款,赔偿,受到惩罚,付出……的代价,得到……的报应

④ clerk:职员,这个词的英式读法[klɑːk]要注意和clock/klɑk/区分,clerk的英式读法是长音,或者如果区分不开就读美式读法/klɝk/

⑤ reservation [,rɛzɚ’veʃən]: 预定

⑥ occupy:占据,占用,加ed变成形容词occupied表示“已占用的;使用中的;无空闲的”

⑦ unacceptable [,ʌnək’sɛptəbl]:acceptable的否定词,表示“不可接受的”“不受欢迎的”,如you are unacceptable here(这里不欢迎你)。

⑧ discount [dɪs’kaʊnt]:打折,折扣,减价,去买东西跟老外讲价就用这个词,can you give me a discount? do you give any

discount? What is your best discount?等

⑨ room rate:房价,房费,房租价格;酒店用语中也可以说hotel rate

⑩ guarantee, ensure和assure

Guarantee倾向于保证 担保之意,需要说话人负责任;

Ensure是确保之意,确保事情能够怎样,保证得到……;侧重使人相信某个行为或力量产生的结果;

Insure:意为“为防不测向保险公司付钱投保”,所以它的名词insurance是“保险”的意思

Assure:用来表示向某人保证某事将要发生,既可以用来确证某事,也可以表示使某人确信

商务英语常用口语表达小编就说到这里了,祝愿各位都能认真学习英语口语。更多关于英语学习的基础入门知识、能力提升技巧、实用英语方面的相关内容,小编会持续更新。希望大家可以多学习一些英语表达的句子。

商务英语词汇句子

191 评论(14)

猪头小队长1982

商务英语常用句子汇总

商务英语是为国际商务活动这一特定的专业学科服务的专门用途英语,所涉及的专业范围很广,并具有独特的语言现象和表现内容、文体复杂。下面是网我为大家提供的关于商务英语常用的句子,希望对大家有所帮助!

1.We'd like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.

我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系。

2.In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.

为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。

3.Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.

我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。

4.We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations.

希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展。

5.It's our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。

6.We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。

7.I hope you'll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力。

8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务。

9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易。

10.We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.

我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易。

11.I hope we can do business together and look forward to hearing from you soon.

希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的.佳音。

12.I hope that we can cooperate happily.

希望我们合作愉快。

13.I hope that we can continue our cooperation.

希望我们能继续合作。

14.We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意。

15.We hope that this market trend will continue.

我方希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去。

16.It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.

希望你方能认真考虑这件事,并尽快答复我们。

17.We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly.

希望能得到贵方的迅速答复。

18.We hope to receive your immediate answer.

希望得到贵方的迅速答复。

19.We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

希望贵方对这件事能尽早答复。

20.We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration.

我方希望争方可以通过友好谈判加以解决,而不要仲裁。

21.We look forward to your settlement at an early date.

我方期待着贵方早日解决这一问题。

22.Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

如能早日解决这一问题,我方将不胜感激。

23.We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

希望贵方能尽快解决索赔事宜。

24.We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.

希望类似的麻烦将来不再发生。

25.We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

期待贵方能尽快报一个更低的价格。

26.We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory solution.

希望此事有一个圆满的解决。

27.I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

我希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们今后的贸易。

28.We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.

我希望此事不会影响我们将来业务中的良好关系。

29.I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.

希望这笔生意对我们双方都会带来好处。

30.We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

我们希望此事不会给我们的良好关系带来任何损害。

170 评论(14)

相关问答