• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    327

82海王子82
首页 > 英语培训 > 商务英语常用表达

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

刺猬小姐最女王

已采纳

商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。接下来我为大家整理了商务英语常用语,希望对你有帮助哦!

商务英语常用语一:

Can we do a barter trade?

咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢?

Is it still a direct barter trade?

这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗?

If you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, we'll give you paper in exchange for your timber.

如果你方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。

Shall we sign a triangle trade agreement?

我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗?

A triangle trade can be carried out among the three of us.

我们三方可进行三角贸易。

Compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan.

补偿贸易实际上是一种信贷。

We may agree to do processing trade with you.

我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。

If you're interested in leasing trade, please let us know.

如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。

We wonder whether you do counter trade.

我们不知道你们是否做抵偿贸易。

We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.

我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。

We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.

得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.

我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。

We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。

Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.

我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。

We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.

和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。

We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.

我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。

Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.

我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。

As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.

众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。

We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.

我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。

We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.

很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。

We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.

我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。

The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.

此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。

We're willing to restore our business relationship.

我们希望能恢复贸易关系。

It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.

如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。

The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.

市场萧条导致贸易停滞。

We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.

我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立帐户往来关系。

商务英语常用语二:

They mainly trade with Japanese firms.

他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。

For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.

在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了罅康拿骋住?/P>

Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.

我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。

There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.

和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。

Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.

我们的对外贸易不断发展。

Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.

皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。

Trade in general is improving.

贸易情况正在好转。

Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.

我们公司主要经营手工艺品。

They are well-known in trade circles.

他们在贸易界很有名望。

We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。

To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.

尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。

Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.

我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。

商务英语常用表达

280 评论(11)

暖暖冬日小兔子

商务英语常用口语一、Lost Luggage遗失行李

Passenger : Is this all the luggage from this flight?

这就是这次航班的所有行李了吗?

Airline agent: Yes.

是的。

Passenger : I can’t find my luggage.

我的行李不见了。

Airline agent: It looks like your luggage is lost.

看来你的行李丢了。

Passenger : I need my suitcase. I have a business meeting today and my

suit is in it.

我需要找回我的行李箱,我今天有个商务会谈,我的西装在里面。

Airline agent: I’m very sorry. If we locate it, we will sent it to you

right away.

非常抱歉。如果我们找到你的行李箱的话会马上寄给你的。

口语总结:

这一个对话纯粹就为了对话而对话没有实质性内容跟意义,大家就了解一下东西丢了该怎么跟工作人员说就行了。就这里面有个词很好,可以注意一下locate:找出、找到,很传神的一个词,比find高级好多。

商务英语常用口语二、Talking to Hotel Staff“责备”酒店职员

Hotel customer: I’m not happy with my room.

我对我的这个房间不满意。

Hotel clerk: May I ask what is wrong?

怎么了嘛?

Hotel customer: I asked for a room with a view. This room has no view.

我要的是观景房,而你给我的这间不是观景房。

Hotel clerk: I’m sorry, but we do not have any more rooms available

tonight.

抱歉,但是我们今晚所有的房间都住满了。

Hotel customer: When I made the reservation, I paid for a room with a

view.

我在预定的时候,付的是观景房的钱。

Hotel clerk: I understand. I’m very sorry, but all of the rooms are

occupied.

我明白。很抱歉,但所有的房间真的已经被预定完了。

Hotel customer: This is unacceptable.

我不能接受这个解释。

Hotel clerk: We will discount your room rate.

我们给你打个折吧。

Hotel customer: Our company does a lot of business with this hotel. I

will be telling my boss about this.

我们公司与你们酒店有很多业务往来,我会跟我老板反映这事的。

Hotel clerk: Maybe we offer you a free stay next time? It will be a room with a view. I will guarantee it.

要不下次给你免费入住可以吗?我保证下次一定给你观景房

① talk to sb.:与……谈话,找……谈话,对……说话;口语中多表示“责备”“训斥”“申诉”“批评”之意;也可以说talk up to,表示“对(女子)献殷勤”“(女子)接受……的殷勤”

② ask for:请求,要求,询问,口语中表示“自己招惹(不愉快的事)”,如我们经常听到的“you ask for it——你自找的”

③ pay for:付款,赔偿,受到惩罚,付出……的代价,得到……的报应

④ clerk:职员,这个词的英式读法[klɑːk]要注意和clock/klɑk/区分,clerk的英式读法是长音,或者如果区分不开就读美式读法/klɝk/

⑤ reservation [,rɛzɚ’veʃən]: 预定

⑥ occupy:占据,占用,加ed变成形容词occupied表示“已占用的;使用中的;无空闲的”

⑦ unacceptable [,ʌnək’sɛptəbl]:acceptable的否定词,表示“不可接受的”“不受欢迎的”,如you are unacceptable here(这里不欢迎你)。

⑧ discount [dɪs’kaʊnt]:打折,折扣,减价,去买东西跟老外讲价就用这个词,can you give me a discount? do you give any

discount? What is your best discount?等

⑨ room rate:房价,房费,房租价格;酒店用语中也可以说hotel rate

⑩ guarantee, ensure和assure

Guarantee倾向于保证 担保之意,需要说话人负责任;

Ensure是确保之意,确保事情能够怎样,保证得到……;侧重使人相信某个行为或力量产生的结果;

Insure:意为“为防不测向保险公司付钱投保”,所以它的名词insurance是“保险”的意思

Assure:用来表示向某人保证某事将要发生,既可以用来确证某事,也可以表示使某人确信

商务英语常用口语表达小编就说到这里了,祝愿各位都能认真学习英语口语。更多关于英语学习的基础入门知识、能力提升技巧、实用英语方面的相关内容,小编会持续更新。希望大家可以多学习一些英语表达的句子。

255 评论(13)

相关问答