• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    284

吃喝玩乐nnn
首页 > 英语培训 > 商务英语报价对话

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

游走老者

已采纳

小学英语对话课,是整个小学英语教学中一个必不可少的组成部分。它以丰富的情境设计、实用易学的句型和表达法,为培养学生的语言交际能力提供了大量的语言材料,并为培养学生的口头表达能力奠定了基础。我整理了商务英语对话范文,欢迎阅读!

Claims &Settlement

索赔与理赔

A: Have you checked how much of the contents of the damaged bales can still be used?

A:你们查过了吗?破损包中有多少货物还可以用?

B: The report said that the majority could be salvaged. About 20% can't be used or sold out. We are very anxious about it. We had counted on receiving the shipment to complete several orders.

B:检验报告说,大部分还可利用,约有20%左右不能用或无法售出,我们对此事很着急,因为我们原来指望收到这批货来履行好几批订单。

A: We understand your problem.

A:我很理解你们的困难。

B: I'm sure we can count on your support to help us to overcome the present difficulty.

B:我确信我们能得到你们的帮助来克服目前的困难。

A: What do you suggest for a settlement?

A:你建议怎样来处理这个问题?

B: We are willing to accept the shipment if you will allow a 30% reduction in price.

B:如果你方减价20%的话,我们 愿意接受这批货物。

A: Let's compromise on a 20% reduction in price on this shipment. And for your next order, we'll give you some preferential terms in addition to what you are getting from us now.

A:咱们折中好了,这批货物减价 20% ,下次你们订货时,除目前已有的条件外,我们另外再给些优惠。

B: I appreciate your quick decision, Mr. Mathew. We accept the proposal. I'm glad we have found a solution.

B:张先生,你们这么快就做出了决定,我表示赞赏,我们接受建议。很高兴,我们找到解决的办法。

Packing & Shipment

包装与装运

A: Good morning, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods.

A:早上好,我来是想讨论一下商品检验问题的。

B: Great, that's what I have in mind.

B:太好了,我也正想和你们商量一下这件事情呢。

A: Firstly we want to confirm something.

A:首先我们想确认一些事情。

B: Go ahead.

B:好的,什么事情?

A: How would the goods be inspected?

A:商品是如何检验的?

B: Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.

B:嗯。根据国际惯例,你方负责货物装船前的检验,而我方负责货物抵达后的复检。

A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?

A:那么谁来负责检验费呢?

B: According to the international practice, the exporter should pay the inspection fee.

B:根据国际惯例,检验费由出口方负责。

A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.

A:我们同意。但是我们要求货物由我们双方都信任的机构进行检验。

B: That's fine for us.

B:这点没有问题。

A: If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 7 days?

A:在复检中如果发现什么问题,请在7天之内通知我们。

B: We will, for sure.

B:一定。

Signing a Contract

签订合同

A: The contract is ready. Will you p1ease check up the particulars and see if everything is inorder?

A:合同准备好了,请你看看里面是否有不妥的地方。

B: Well, everything is all right. There's only one thing I would like to point out that is timelydelivery. You know our customers are in urgent need of the goods.

B:都不错,但有一个问题需要提出来,即及时交货。你知道我们的顾客正急需这批货物。

A: If you fail to deliver the goods at the time stipulated in the contract, they may turnelsewhere for substitution. In that case, we just can't stand the loss.

A:如果你们不能按照合同上所规定的时间交货,那他们便会转向别处购买,那样的话,我们将无法承受损失。

B: You are assured that the shipment will be duly delivered; we must have your L/C at leastone month before the time of shipment.

B:你尽可放心,我们会按时交货的,但我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。

A: Certainly. When I get back, I'll open an L/C for the whole quantity as soon as possible.

A:好,我回去后将尽快开出所有数量的信用证。

B: Good. Another thing , the stipulations in the relevant credit should strictly confirm to theterms stated in the contract in order to avoid subsequent amendment. H that does happen,shipment will possibly be delayed.

B:好。还有,有关信用证上的条款必须与合同上的条款完全一致,以免再修订,否则船运将有可能被耽搁。

A: All right. I'll see to it.

A:行,我会留心的。

B: Any other question?

B:还有其他的问题吗?

A: No, nothing more.

A:没了。

B: Shall we sign the contract now?

B:那么我们现在签合同吧?

A: With pleasure.

A:好的。

B: Now, please countersign it. You may keep one original and two copies for yourself.

B:请你签字。你可留一份原件、两份复印件。

A: Thank you.

A:谢谢。

B: I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. I hope this mark thebeginning of long and stable business relations between us.

B:很高兴我们洽谈圆满成功,我希望这标志着我们之间长期稳定业务关系的开始。

A: I hope so, too.

A:我也希望如此。

商务英语报价对话

230 评论(8)

倾城闸北摄影

一、商务:what time would be convenient for you?你看什么时间比较方便?I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。Here is to our next project!为我们下一个项目干杯!would you please tell me when you are free?请问你什么时候有空?gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。很兴奋能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。what I care about is the quality of the goods.我关心的是货物的质量。please have a look at those samples.请给我看一下那些样品。I'd like to know any business connections abroad.我想多了解一些你们公司。I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。can I have your price list?你能给我价格单吗?will you give us an indication of prices?你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?I am in charge of export business.我负责出口生意。I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.我正考虑向你们订货。what about the prices?那价格方面怎么样?Let's call it a deal.好,成交!our product is the best seller.我们的产品最畅销。our product is really competitive in the word market.我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.我们的产品行销海外许多地区。It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise."重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。I wish you success in your business transaction.祝你生意兴隆。I want to out your product.我想了解一下你们的产品。this is our latest devlopment.这是我们的新产品。we have a wide selection of colors and designs.我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。the quality must be instrict conformity with that of sample.质量必须与样品一样。 二、价格I think we can strike a bargain with you if your pries are competitive.我认为假如价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。Is that your quoted prices?这是你方的价格吗?It would be very difficult to come down with the price.我们很难再降价了。our prices are the most reasonable.我们的价格是最合理的。can you cut down the price for me?你们可以降低价格吗?we can offer you discount terms.我们可以向你提供折扣。Do you quote CIG or FOB?你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?I can assure you our price is very favourable.我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。Please give us your best price.请给我们报最低价。All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。Your prices are much too high for us to accept.你的价格太高,我们不能接受。I can't allow the price you ask for.我不能同意你们要求的价格。we can't cover our production cost at this price.这个价格我们不能保本。Are the price on the list firm offers?报价单上的价格是实价吗?This is the lowest possible price.这是最低价了。thank you for your inquiry.感谢贵方询价。How about the prices?价格如何?When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.假如交易成功,样品费由我们付。 三、谈判与合同Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.假如交易成功,样品费由我们付。I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很兴奋我们的谈判获得圆满成功。When shall we come to sign the contract?我们什么时候签订合同?Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?我想该签合同了吧?Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。As some points concerning the contrac have not yet been settled negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.关于合同我想提出几点看法。The seller should try to carry out the contract in time if not the buyer has the righe to cancel the contact.卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。No party who has signed the contract has the rught to break if.签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。We can get the contract finalized now.现在我们可以签订合同了。Have you any questions in regards to the contract?关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗? 四、订货When can we expect your confirmation of the order?你什么时候能确定订单?We want to order this article from you.我们想订这种做。What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?你们订货的最低量是多少?May I see your list?我可以看一下你的货单吗?We postponed an order.我们要推迟订货。Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods st the prices named.已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。We find both quslity and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满足,现寄去试订单,请供给现货。

223 评论(8)

相关问答