• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    198

贪吃的小四
首页 > 英语培训 > 职场英语电话对话

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

今夕访古

已采纳

商务合作时,用英语来与客户进行对话,有什么范本吗?下面是我给大家整理的商务英语电话对话范文,供大家参阅!

A: Hello, thank you for calling Bradford and Sons. This is Tracy speaking, how may I help you?

A:您好,感谢您致电布拉德福家庭公司。我是特蕾西,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?

B: Hello. I would like to speak to your director of human resources, Ms.Jenkins, Please.

B:你好,我想找你们的人力资源部主任詹金思小姐通话。

A: Just a moment. I'll check to see if she is at her desk. May I tell her who is calling?

A:稍等,我去看看她是否在办公室。请问您是哪位?

B: This is Bill Burton from Milford Insurance, I'm calling ___①___our meeting next Tuesday.

B:我是米尔福德保险公司的比尔伯顿,我想问一下有关下周二我们见面的事。

A: Thank you, Mr.Burton. Can you pleaseholdfor a moment? I'll check to see if she is available.

A:谢谢你,伯顿先生。请您先等一会儿好吗?我去看看她是否在办公室。

B: No problem.

B:没问题。

A: I'm sorry, Ms.Jenkins is away from her desk. She has already left for lunch. Would you like to____②____for her?

A:非常抱歉,詹金思小姐现在不在办公室。她去吃午饭了。您愿意给她留个口信吗?

B: Yes, please have her ____③____when she returns to the office. It's best if she can get in touch with me before 3 pm today, she can reach me at my office number, 635-8799.

B:好的,请她回办公室后给我来电话。如果今天下午3点以前能与我联系的话就再好不过了,打办公室电话635-8799就可找到我。

A: I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that, could you please repeat the number?

A:对不起,我没跟上,您能再重复一下电话号码吗?

B: ____④____, my office number is 635-8799,Tell her to ask for extension 31.

B:没问题。我办公室的电话是635-8799,然后再接31分机。

A: I'm sorry, Mr.Burton, just to confirm, your name is spelled B-U-R-T-O-N, is that correct?

A:伯顿先生,不好意思。我想确认一下您的名字是B-U-R-T-O-N吗?

B: Yes, and I represent Milford Insurance.

B:是的,我是米尔福德保险公司的。

A: I will make sure Ms.Jenkins receives your message and returns your call before 3pm this afternoon.

A:我会把您的口信告诉詹金思小姐,让她在今天下午3点以前给您回电话。

B: Thank you very much.

B:非常感谢。

FFICE ASSISTANT: Good morning. Odyssey Promotions. How may I help you?

办公室文员: 早上好。这里是奥德赛企划公司。我能为您提供什么帮助吗?

NICK: Hello, this is Nick Delwin from Communicon. Could I speak to Helen Turner, please?

尼克: 你好,我是国际通讯公司的尼克·戴尔文。可以帮我转接海伦·特纳吗?

OFFICE ASSISTANT: Just a moment, please. 办公室文员: 请稍等。

OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for you. 办公室文员: 有个叫尼克·戴尔文的人打来电话要找你。

HELEN: Thank you... Hi, Nick. Nice to hear from you. How’s the English weather?

海伦: 谢谢……你好,尼克。很高兴接到你的电话。英国那边的天气怎么样?

NICK: It’s pretty good for the time of year. What’s it like in New York? 尼克: 就今年这个时候来讲,还是相当不错的。纽约那边的天气呢?

HELEN: Not good, I’m afraid. 海伦: 恐怕不怎么样。

NICK: That’s a pity because I’m planning to come across next week.尼克:那真糟糕,因为我正打算下礼拜过去一趟。

HELEN: Really? Well, you’ll ②come by to see us while you’re here, I hope?

海伦: 真的吗?嗯,我希望你来的时候能顺便过来看看我们,可以吗?

NICK: That’s what I’m phoning about. I’ve got a meeting with a customer in Boston on Tuesday of next week. I was hoping we could arrange to ③meet up either before or after.

尼克: 这正是我打电话想要告诉你的事情。下礼拜二,我要在波士顿会见一个客户。我希望,在那之前或之后我们能找个时间见一下。

HELEN: Great. That would give us a chance to show you the convention centre, and we could also ④drop in at Caesar’s Restaurant where Gregg has arranged your reception.

海伦: 太好了。那样我们就有机会带领你参观一下会议中心了,而且我们还可以顺便去凯萨饭店,葛雷格已经在那里为你安排好了接待活动。

NICK: That’s what I was thinking. 尼克: 我也是这么想的。

HELEN: So you said you have to be in Boston on Tuesday? That’s the 8th? 海伦: 嗯,你说你要在礼拜二的时候到波士顿?那是8号吧?

NICK: That’s right. Now, I could ⑤stop over in New York either on the way in - that would be the Monday...Would that be possible? 尼克: 没错。那样的话,我也可以在去之前先去纽约一趟——可能是礼拜一的时候——那没问题吧?

HELEN: Ah, I’m afraid I won’t be in the office on Monday, and I think Gregg has meetings all day.

海伦: 啊,恐怕礼拜一的时候我不在办公室,而且我想葛雷格全天都在开会。

NICK: Uh-huh, well, the other possibility would be to arrange it after Boston on my way home.

尼克: 嗯嗯,好吧,那另一个可能就是在我从波士顿回来的时候再安排见一下了。

HELEN: When do you plan on leaving Boston? 海伦: 你打算什么时候离开波士顿?

NICK: Could be either Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning, but I would like to catch a flight back to London on Wednesday evening.可能是礼拜二下午,也可能是礼拜三上午,但我想赶在礼拜三晚上搭乘航班返回伦敦。

HELEN: OK. Well, it would be best for us if you could fly in on the Wednesday morning. Either Gregg or I will pick you up at the airport, and then we could show you the convention centre and also Caesar’s. If there’s time, you could come back to the office and we’ll run through any of the details that still haven’t been finalized. 好。嗯,如果你能在礼拜三上午飞过来的话,那对我们来说最好不过了。葛雷格或者我可以去机场接你,之后,我们可以带你去参观会议中心和凯萨饭店。如果有时间的话,你可以再去一下我们的办公室,我们可以迅速处理一些还没有解决的细节问题。

NICK: That sounds good. Just as long as I can get back to the airport for my evening flight.

尼克: 听起来不错。只要我能赶回机场搭上我的夜班飞机就行。

HELEN: No problem. Look, why don’t you fax me your information once you’ve confirmed your flight times? Then we’ll get back to you with an itinerary for the day - that’s Wednesday the 9th, right?

海伦: 没问题。嗯,一旦你确定了你的航班日期,发个传真告诉我具体情况如何?那样我们就可以给你回复当天的日程安排——那天是9号礼拜三,对吧?

NICK: That’s right. Good, well, I’ll do that and I look forward to seeing you next week.

尼克: 没错。好,嗯,我会的,我期待着下礼拜和你们见面。

HELEN: Same here. See you next week. 海伦: 我也是。下礼拜见。

初级表达方式

1. Hello, Bill Burton speaking.

你好,我是比尔•伯顿。

2. What can I do for you?

您有事吗?

3. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you.

很高兴,我终于联系到您了。

4. I will be out of town that day.

那天,我要出城去办事。

5. What about Thursday afternoon?

周四下午怎么样?

6. Will that work for you?

你可以吗?

7. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?

我们定在2点好吗?

8. Hello, is Doris available?

你好,多丽丝在吗?

9. Who’s calling please?

请问您是哪位?

中级表达方式

1. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call.

我是布拉德福家庭公司的詹妮•詹金思,您给我打过电话。

2. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?

我的秘书说您打电话问我们下周二见面的事,是吗?

3. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?

我们有没有可能把见面时间改到周一?

4. I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday.

对不起,恐怕我周一的日程已排满了。

5. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?

能否等您回来再说?

6. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon.

我盼着下周四下午2点与您见面。

7. Actually, I do need to change the time of my appointment.

事实上,我确实需要改一下预约时间。

8. I have a scheduling conflict, and I can’t make it that early.

我的行程安排有点冲突,所以我无法那么早到医院。

9. Can you put me down for that time slot?

你能把我的名字记在这个时间段吗?

高级表达方式

1. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday.

我想告诉您下周二我不能赴约。

2. I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things.

我原本打算在离开之前处理好见面之事,不过我想我可以重新安排一下。

3. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.

你如果要更改时间,请随时打我手机联系。

4. I’m calling to confirm your appointment for tomorrow morning at 9 am with Dr. Parker.

我打电话是想确认一下你明天上午9点与帕克医生的预约有没有问题。

5. Sorry ma’m, the only opening we have after lunch is 1:15, but I might be able to work you in after 4.

对不起,夫人。午饭后唯一的空缺时间是1:15,不过我能把你加在4点以后。

情景对话(范例)

A:Hello, Bill Burton speaking. What can I do for you?

B:Hello, Mr. Burton. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call. I’m sorry you missed me when you called my office this morning. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?

A: Yes, Ms. Jenkins, thank you for returning my call. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday. I will be out of town that day. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?

B: I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?

A: Oh dear, I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things. Yes, we can arrange something. I will be back Thursday morning. What about Thursday afternoon? Would that work for you?

B: That should be fine. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?

A: Perfect. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.

B: Thanks Mr. Burton. I’ll see you on Thursday.

职场英语电话对话

197 评论(12)

小宇宙88888888

外企电话英语面试,时间一般在20-30分钟左右,用以核实求职者的背景和英文表达力。如果你提前知道了电话面试的时间,可以在面试时把简历、coverletter放在你旁边的桌子上,直接运用里面的句子回答问题。一些基本的问题,你可以事先准备好答案。通常,在电话英语面试的的口语会有哪些呢?下面和我一起看看吧!

Please tell me something unreflected at your C.V./about yourself/your experience/your activities.

谈谈你简历中没有提及的一些事情/谈谈你自己/你的经历/你参与的活动。

An example of team work.

举出一个你参与团体合作的例子。

Why do you choose this position?

你为什么选择这个职位。

Why should we hire you?

为什么我们应该雇用你?

开放式讨论 如Information Technology(信息技术)或者the role of university in society(大学的社会角色)等,主要考查求职者的思维方式。

自由提问 求职者可以事先准备一些问题去询问面试官。

听不清时怎么办

如果有话语没有听清楚,求职者不必紧张,可以镇定地请求再说一遍。可以用到的句子:

pardon?

请再说一遍

Would you please simplify the question?

您能把这个问题说得简单些吗?

Would you please say it in other words?

您能用别的话来表达您的意思吗?

Would you please speak a little bit louder? I can not hear you clearly.

您说话声音能大一点好吗?我听不清楚。

如何应对突袭电话面试

当你正在球场或者公交车上突然接到了面试电话,此时没有任何准备,建议你首先试探看看是否可以给你个准备时间稍后再进行电话面试。可以用到的句子:

May I call you back half an hour later?

May I have your phone number and recall you?

如果可以赢得时间,你应该马上赶回去,摊开资料写出一个提纲,从容应答。如果对方不同意推迟时间,你应该马上找个安静的地方坐下来开始回答。

电话面试的技巧

虽然下面这些电话面试的技巧看上去很简单,但是这有助于使你头脑清醒并提醒你在电话面试中什么是该做的什么是不该做的,以便你不会因为忘记了其中一个要点而丧失了一个很棒的机会。

环境

确保你的面试是环境安静的,这样你就不会被弄得心绪不宁或被打断,而且还要保证电话是通的。还有记住不要关掉你的移动电话。

工具

在手边放一支钢笔和一张纸。你可能回在面试的时候记上一点东西。而且钢笔要能够写,更好一点的是在很容易拿到的地方放上一两支备用的。

把你的履历表是放在你的正前方,同时准备一份你要问面试者的问题的清单。你还需要整理出一份你所掌握的技术的列表,连同它们相应的时间和地点,这就让你实力一目了然。

声音

说话要清楚,不要说的太急。感到紧张是很自然的,但是要试着让自己慢慢放松。如果你说的`太急,面试者将会很难听懂你的意思。一旦你感觉到很紧张,而且在说某些话时无法继续下去,最好停下来,深深的吸一口气,然后说:"对不起,请让我再来一次。"没有人会因为这些细微的紧张就给你下定论。

答案

认真的听你被问到的问题。注意面试者的用词,他所说的大部分都是专业术语吗?要让你的答案显示你对那些专业术语是如此的熟悉--但同时也要让他知道你可以跟普通人交流。不要让你的回答局限于行话之中--要让面试者可以评价你和普通人交流专业知识的能力。

感谢

千万不能忘记,在面试的结束的时候要记得感谢面试者占用了他(她)的时间,而且你还要保证面试者有你正确的电话号码,以便在接下来的几个星期里他(她)能找到你(如果你已经打算去旅游或者要出远门,把日期延迟是相当重要的)。

电话面试在找工作时可能是一种威胁--特别是对于那些没有经历过电话面试的管理者或者第一次找工作的人。但是如果你的准备足够充分,你将会坚信自己的能力并且能够通过电话线让别人看到你的才干。

246 评论(15)

相关问答