小公举A酱
private ['praivit] adj.私人的 1conversation ['k3nv4'sei54n] n.谈话 1theatre ['7i4t4] n.剧场,戏院1 seat [si:t] n.座位 1enjoy [in'd93i] vt.欣赏 1interesting ['intristi6] adj.有趣味的1 behind [bi'haind] prep.在......的后面 play [plei] n.戏;v.玩,游戏 loudly ['laudli] adv.大声地 angry ['16gri] adj.生气的 actor ['1kt4] n.男演员 turn [t4:n] vi.转身 angrily ['16grili] adv.生气地 attention [4'ten54n] n.注意 bear [bA4] v.容忍 rudely ['ru:dli] adv.无礼地,粗鲁地 business ['biznis] n.事;商业,生意 in the end 最后 breakfast ['brekf4st] n.早餐 lunch [l8nt5] n.午餐 until [4n'til] prep.直到 outside ['aut'said] adv.外面 ring [ri6] v. (铃、电话等) 响 telephone ['telif4un] n.电话 aunt [a:nt] n.姑母,姨母 repeat [ri'pi:t] v. /n.重复 late [leit] adv.迟,晚 send [send] v.寄,送 postcard ['p4ustka:d] n.明信片 Italy ['it1li] n.意大利 spoil [sp3il] v.毁掉 museum [mju:'zi4m] n.博物馆 visit ['vizit] vt.访问 public ['p8blik] adj.公共的 friendly ['frendli] adj.友好的 waiter ['weit4] n.服务员,招待员 teach [ti:t5] vt.教 word [w4:d] n.话 Italian [i't1lj4n] n.意大利语 lend [lend] vt.借给 line [lain] n.行 understand ['8nd4'st1nd] v.懂,了解 decision [di'si94n] n.决定 whole [h4ul] adj.整个的 single ['si6gl] adj.唯一的,单一的 exciting [ik'saiti6] adj.令人兴奋的 trip [trip] n.旅行 receive [ri'si:v] v.接受,收到 Australia [3s'treilj4] n.澳大利亚 month [m8n7] n.月 engineer ['end9i'ni4] n.工程师 firm [f4:m] n.商行,公司 great [greit] adj.极大的 just [d98st] adv.刚才 different ['difr4nt] adj.不同的 centre ['sent4] n.中心 Darwin ['d2:win] n.达尔文 fly [flai] vt.空运 abroad [4'br3:d] adv.在国外 Perth [p4:7] n.珀思 garage ['g1ra:9] n.汽车修理场 mile [mail] n.英里 pigeon [pid9in] n.鸽子 message ['mesid9] n.信息 cover ['k8v4] v.越过 distance ['dist4ns] n.距离 minute ['minit, mai'nju:t] n.分钟 request [ri'kwest] n.要求,请求 spare part n.备件 urgent ['4:d94nt] adj.紧急的 service ['s4:vis] n.业务,服务 up to now 直到现在 move [mu:v] vt.搬动 beggar ['beg4] n.乞丐 ask for 要求 meal [mi:l] n.餐 beer [bi4] n.啤酒 return [ri't4:n] n.报答 food [fu:d] n.食物 piece [pi:s] n.片 cheese [t5i:z] n.干酪 pocket ['p3kit] n.衣服口袋 neighbour ['neib4] n.邻居 call [k3:l] v.拜访,光顾 detective [di'tektiv] n.侦探 airport ['A4p3:t] n.机场 inside [in'said] prep.在......的里面 expect [iks'pekt] v.期待,等待 valuable ['v1lju4bl] adj.有价值的 parcel ['pa:sl] n.包裹 diamond ['dai4m4nd] n.钻石 steal [sti:l] v.偷窃 South Africa n.南非 police [p4'li:s] n.警察 a few hours earlier 几小时前 thief [7i:f] n.贼 main [mein] adj.主要的 airfield ['A4fi:ld] n.飞机起落的场地 guard [ga:d] n.警戒,守卫 Customs House n.海关 precious ['pre54s] adj.珍贵的 stone [st4un] n.石子 sand [s1nd] n.沙子 best [best] adj.最佳的 worst [w4:st] adj.最差的 nearly ['ni4li] adv.几乎 enter ['ent4] vi.参加 nice ['nais] adj.美好的 competition ['k3mp4'ti54n] n.比赛,竞赛 win [win] vi.赢 grow [gr4u] vt.种植 make [meik] vt.造 hard ['ha:d] adj.辛勤的 neat [ni:t] adj.整齐的,整洁的 path [pa:7] n.小路,小径 wooden ['wudn] adj.木头的 pool [pu:l] n.水池 prize [praiz] n.奖赏 cold [k4uld] adj.冷淡的 welcome ['welk4m] n.欢迎;v.欢迎 Town Hall n.市政厅 crowd [kraud] n.一群 gather ['g104] vt.聚集 strike [straik] vt.报时 hand [h1nd] n. (表或机器的) 指针 happen ['h1p4n] vi.发生 shout [5aut] v. /n.喊叫 refuse [ri'fju:z] v.拒绝 moment ['m4um4nt] n.时刻 laugh [la:f] v.笑 jazz [d91z] n.爵士音乐 musical ['mju:zik4l] adj.音乐的 instrument ['instrum4nt] n.乐器,器械 call [k3:l] vt.叫作 clavichord ['kl1vik3:d] n.古钢琴 Germany ['d94:m4ni] n.德国 keep [ki:p] vt.保存 living-room n.客厅 belong [bi'l36] vi.属于 recently ['ri:s4ntli] adv.最近 damage ['d1mid9] v.损坏 play [plei] vt.弹奏 key [ki:] n.琴键 string [stri6] n. (乐器的) 弦 break [breik] vt.弄断 shock [53k] v.使不悦或生气,震惊 allow [4'lau] v.允许,让 touch [t8t5] v.触摸 repair [ri'pA4] vt.修理 turn [t4:n] n.行为,举止 deserve [di'z4:v] vt.应得到,值得 restaurant ['rest4r3nt] n.餐馆 lawyer ['l3:j4] n.律师 office ['3fis] n.事务所 bank [b16k] n.银行 salary ['s1l4ri] n.工资 borrow ['b3r4u] vt.借入 immediately [i'mi:dj4tli] adv.立刻 luck [l8k] n.运气,幸运 captain ['k1ptin] n.船长,首领 sail [seil] vi.航行 Portsmouth ['p3:tsm47] n.朴次茅斯 harbour ['h2:b4] n.港口 famous ['feim4s] adj.著名的 across [4'kr3s] prep.横过 Atlantic [4t'l1ntik] adj.大西洋的 many times 多次 set out 出发 plenty ['plenti] n.充足,很多 proud [praud] adj.自豪的 important [im'p3:t4nt] adj.重要的 race [reis] n. /v.比赛 group [gru:p] n.小组,团体 during ['dju4ri6] prep.在......期间 pop singer n.流行歌手 club [kl8b] n.俱乐部 usual ['ju:9u4l] adj.平常 popular ['p3pjul4] adj.受欢迎的 police [p4'li:s] n.警察 performance [p4'f3:m4ns] n.演出 order ['3:d4] n.秩序 occasion [4'kei94n] n.场合 amusing [4'mju:zi6] adj.好笑的,有趣的 experience [iks'pi4ri4ns] n.经历 France [fr2:ns] n.法国 drive [draiv] vt.驾驶 wave [weiv] v.招手 lift [lift] n.搭便车 as soon as 一......就 reply [ri'plai] vi.回答 language ['l16gwid9] n.语言 apart [4'pa:t] adv.除......之外 neither ['nai04, 'ni:04] prep.两个中无一个 suddenly ['s8dnli] adv.突然地 journey ['d94:ni] n.旅行 reach [ri:t5] vt.到达 learn [l4:n] vt.得知 secretary ['sekr4tri] n.秘书 would [wud, w4d] v.aux.将 feel [fi:l] vi.感到 nervous ['n4:v4s] adj.精神紧张的 look up 仰视 business ['biznis] n.生意 afford [4'f3:d] vt.负担得起 weak [wi:k] adj.弱的,差的 interrupt ['int4'r8pt] v.插话,打断 extra ['ekstr4] adj.额外的 polite [p4'lait] adj.有礼貌的 park [pa:k] v.停放(汽车) traffic ['tr1fik] n.交通 ticket ['tikit] n.交通违规罚款单;传票 however [hau'ev4] adv.然而 Sweden ['swi:dn] n.瑞典 note [n4ut] n.便条,笔记 area ['A4ri4] n.地段,面积 pay attention to 注意 sign [sain] n.指示牌 remind [ri'maind] v.提醒 reminder [ri'maind4] n.提示 fail [feil] v.无视,忘记;失败,不及格 obey [4'bei] v.服从 actress ['1ktris] n.女演员 at least 至少 in spite of 尽管...... appear [4'pi4] vi.登场,扮演 stage [steid9] n.舞台 bright [brait] adj.鲜艳的 stocking ['st3ki6] n.(女用)长筒袜 sock [s3k] n.短袜 orange-coloured adj.橘黄色的 ever ['ev4] adv.任何时候 terrible ['ter4bl] adj.可怕的 inn [in] n.小客栈 look for 寻找 bag [b1g] n.手提包 pub [p8b] n.小酒店 inn-keeper n.客栈老板 landlord ['l1ndl3:d] n.店主 bill [bil] n.账单 pay the bill 付账 take [teik] vt.拿 sold out 售完 hurry ['h8ri] v./n.匆忙 ticket-office n.售票处 pity ['piti] n.令人遗憾的事 exclaim [iks'kleim] v.大声说 return [ri't4:n] vt.退回 certainly ['s4:t4nli] adv.当然可以 sadly ['s1dli] adv.悲哀地,丧气地 fishing ['fi5i6] n.钓鱼 favourite ['feiv4rit] adj.最喜爱的 fish [fi5] vi.钓鱼 for hours 数小时 catch [k1t5] v.抓到 anything ['eni7i6] n./pron.任何东西 worry ['w8ri] vt.使......烦恼 fisherman ['fi54m4n] n.钓鱼人,渔民 spend [spend] v.消磨 empty ['empti] adj.空的 instead of 取代 unlucky [8n'l8ki] adj.不走运的 boot [bu:t] n.靴子 waste [weist] n.浪费 realize ['ri4laiz] v.意识到 really ['ri4li] adv.真正地 mad [m1d] adj.发疯的 drive [draiv] vt.迫使 war [w3:] n.战争 reason ['ri:zn] n.原因 noise [n3iz] n.噪音 few [fju:] adj.少数的 sum [s8m] n.总量 determine [di't4:min] vt.决心 determined [di't4:mind] adj.坚定的,下决心的 probably ['pr3b4bli] adv.可能地 Holland ['h3l4nd] n.荷兰 envelope ['env4l4up] n.信封 dream [dri:m] v./n.做梦,梦想 own [4un] adj.自己的 age [eid9] n.年龄 channel ['t51nl] n.海峡 throw [7r4u] v.扔,抛 regularly ['regjul4li] adv.有规则地 decide [di'said] vt.决定 post-office n.邮电局 cost [k3st] vi.花费 travel ['tr1vl] vt.被运送 Nigeria [nai'd9i4ri4] n.尼日利亚 complete [k4m'pli:t] vt.完成 modern ['m3d4n] adj.新式的,现代的,与以往不同的 strange [streind9] adj.奇怪的 some [s8m] adj.某些 district ['distrikt] n.地区 hotel [h4u'tel] n.旅馆 manager ['m1nid94] n.经理 upset [8p'set] adj.不安 sympathetic ['simp4'7etik] adj.表示同情的 start [sta:t] vt.开始 complain [k4m'plein] v.抱怨 wicked ['wikid] adj.很坏的,邪恶的 knock [n3k] n.敲 contain [k4n'tein] v.包含,内装 outside ['aut'said] prep.在......外面 gentleman ['d9entlm4n] n.先生 honesty ['3nisti] n.诚实 arrive [4'raiv] vi.到达 London ['l8nd4n] n.伦敦 at last 最后 railway ['reilwei] n.铁路 dark [da:k] adj.黑暗的 porter ['p3:t4] n.搬运工 carefully ['kA4fuli] adv.细心地 clearly ['kli4li] adv.清楚地 neither...nor 既不……又不…… several ['sevr4l] 几个 foreigner ['f3rin4] n.外国人 wonder ['w8nd4] v.感到奇怪 different ['difr4nt] adj.不同的 art [a:t] n.艺术 critic ['kritik] n.评论家 paint [peint] v.画 a lot of 许多 pretend [pri'tend] v.假装 pretty ['priti] adj.漂亮的 pattern ['p1t4n] n.图案 curtain ['k4:tn] n.窗帘,幕布 material [m4'ti4ri4l] n.材料 appreciate [4'pri:5ieit] v.鉴赏 notice ['n4utis] v.注意到 whether ['we04] conj.是否 hang [h16] v.悬挂,吊 critically ['kritik4li] adv.批评地 moment ['m4um4nt] n.片刻 upside-down adj.上下颠倒地 tent [tent] n.帐篷 middle ['midl] n.中间 field [fi:ld] n.田地,田野 hungry ['h86gri] adj.饿的 open fire 篝火 smell [smel] v.闻起来 wonderful ['w8nd4ful] adj.极好的 camp [k1mp] n.野营,军营 campfire ['k1mpfai4] n.营火,篝火 creep [kri:p] v.爬行,无声无息地移动 sleeping-bag 睡袋 comfortable ['k8mf4t4bl] adj.舒适的,安逸的 soundly ['s8undli] adv.香甜地 wake [weik] vi.醒 leap [li:p] v.跳跃,跳起 heavily ['hevili] adv.大量地 stream [stri:m] n.小溪 form [f3:m] v.形成 wind [wind, waind] v.蜿蜒 flow [fl4u] vi.流 right [rait] adv.正好 parking ['p2:ki6] n.停车 rare [rA4] adj.罕见的 believe in 信仰 ancient ['ein54nt] adj.古代的,古老的 myth [mi7] n.神话故事 trouble ['tr8bl] n.麻烦 have trouble with sth 找麻烦 motorist ['m4ut4rist] n.汽车驾驶员 gate [geit] n.大门 once [w8ns] adv.一次 effect [i'fekt] n.结果,效果 ugly ['8gli] adj.丑陋的 turn [t4:n] vt.使......变成 taxi ['t1ksi] n.出租汽车 captain ['k1ptin] n.机长 unusual [8n'ju:9u4l] adj.异常的 Swiss [swis] n.瑞士人 surprising [s4'praizi6] adj.惊人的 land [l1nd] v.着陆 anywhere ['eniwA4] adv.任何地方 ploughed field 耕作过的田地 plough [plau] v.耕地 lonely ['l4unli] adj.偏僻的,人迹罕至的 Welsh [wel5] adj.威尔士的 mountains n.山区 roof [ru:f] n.楼顶 block [bl3k] n.一座大楼 flat [fl1t] n.公寓房 occasion [4'kei94n] n.时刻 desert ['dez4t, di'z4:t] v.废弃 car park n.停车场 businessman ['biznism1n] n.商人 island ['ail4nd] n.岛 ocean ['4u54n] n.海洋 dangerous ['deind9r4s] adj.危险的 polo ['p4ul4u] n.水球 cut [k8t] v.穿过 bank [b16k] n.岸,河边 row [r4u] v.划(船) kick [kik] v.踢 towards [t4'w3:dz] prep.朝,向 hard ['ha:d] adv.重重地 nearly ['ni4li] adv.几乎 sight [sait] n.眼界,视域 retire [ri'tai4] v.退休 success [s4k'ses] n.成功 head [hed] n.老板 company ['k8mp4ni] n.公司 shop [53p] n.修理铺 bicycle ['baisikl] n.自行车 save [seiv] v.积蓄 work-shop n.车间 helper ['help4] n.帮手,助手 employ [im'pl3i] v.雇佣 hard ['ha:d] adj.艰难的 remember [ri'memb4] vt.回忆 the long road to success 获得成功的漫长道路 grandson ['gr1nds8n] n.孙子 shopping ['53pi6] n.购货 honest ['3nist] adj.老实的 once [w8ns] adv.曾经,以前 temptation [temp'tei54n] n.诱惑 great [greit] adj.更大的 especially [is'pe54li] adv.尤其 watch [w3t5] vt.注视 well-dressed adj.穿着讲究的 store [st3:] n.商店 article ['a:tikl] n.物品,东西 after a little while 过了一会儿 choose [t5u:z] vt.挑选 dress [dres] n.衣服 hand [h1nd] vt.递 assistant [4'sist4nt] n.助手 wrap [r1p] v.包裹 simply ['simpli] adv.仅仅 arrest [4'rest] v.逮捕 darkness ['da:knis] n.黑暗 explain [iks'plein] v.解释,叙述 coast [k4ust] n.海岸 storm [st3:m] n.暴风雨 towards [t4'w3:dz] prep.接近 rock [r3k] n.岩石,礁石 shore [53:] n.海岸 distance ['dist4ns] n.距离 light [lait] n.灯光 ahead [4'hed] adv.在前面 cliff [klif] n.峭壁 struggle ['str8gl] v.挣扎 hospital ['h3spitl] n.医院 set out 出发,动身 station ['stei54n] n.站 most [m4ust] adv.相当,非常 call at 拜访,光顾 call on 拜访,光顾 while [wail] n.一段时间 regret [ri'gret] v.后悔 far [fa:] adv.非常 rush [r85] vi.冲 act [1kt] v.行动 straight [streit] adv.径直 fright [frait] n.害怕 battered adj.撞坏的 shortly ['53:tli] adv.很快,不久 afterwards ['a:ft4w4dz] adv.以后 record ['rek3:d, ri'k3:d] n.记录 strong [str36] adj.强壮的 swimmer ['swim4] n.游泳运动员 succeed [s4k'si:d] v.成功 train [trein] v.训练 anxiously ['16k54sli] adv.焦急地 intend [in'tend] v.打算 solid ['s3lid] adj.固体的,硬的 set up 建立,创立 Olympic [4'limpik] adj.奥林匹克的 hold [h4uld] v.召开 government ['g8v4nm4nt] n.政府 immense [i'mens] adj.巨大的 stadium ['steidj4m] n.露天体育场 standard ['st1nd4d] n.标准 capital ['k1pitl] n.首都 fantastic [f1n't1stik] adj.巨大的,极好的 design [di'zain] v.设计 look forward to 期待,盼望 except [ik'sept] prep.除了 Mediterranean n.(the ~)地中海 continually [k4n'tinju4li] adv.不断地 bitterly ['bit4li] adv.刺骨地 sunshine ['s8n5ain] n.阳光 operation ['3p4'rei54n] n.手术 successful [s4k'sesful] adj.成功的 following ['f3l4ui6] adj.下一个 patient ['pei54nt] n.病人 alone [4'l4un] adj.独自的 exchange [iks't5eind9] n.(电话的)交换台 inquire [in'kwai4] v.询问,打听 certain ['s4:t4n] adj. 某个 caller ['k3:l4] n.打电话的人 relative ['rel4tiv] n.亲戚 hostess ['h4ustis] n.女主人 unsmiling [8n'smaili6] adj.不笑的,严肃的 tight [tait] adj.紧身的;紧的 fix [fiks] v.凝视 globe [gl4ub] n.地球 despair [dis'pA4] n.绝望 rude [ru:d] adj.无礼的 mirror ['mir4] n.镜子 hole [h4ul] n.孔 remark [ri'ma:k] v.评说 remind [ri'maind] v.提醒 lighthouse ['laithaus] n.灯塔 musical ['mju:zik4l] adj.精通音乐的 market ['ma:kit] n.市场,集市 snake charmer 玩蛇者(通常借音乐控制) pipe [paip] n.(吹奏的)管乐器 tune [tju:n] n.曲调 glimpse [glimps] n.一瞥 snake [sneik] n.蛇 movement ['mu:vm4nt] n.动作 continue [k4n'tinju1:3] v.继续 dance [da:ns] v.跳舞 obviously ['3bvi4sli] adv.显然 difference ['difr4ns] n.差别 Indian ['indj4n] adj.印度的 pole [p4ul] n.(地球的)极 flight [flait] n.飞行回答者:天涯心冰 - 初入江湖 二级 9-14 18:08private ['praivit] adj.私人的 conversation ['k3nv4'sei54n] n.谈话 theatre ['7i4t4] n.剧场,戏院 seat [si:t] n.座位 enjoy [in'd93i] vt.欣赏 interesting ['intristi6] adj.有趣味的 behind [bi'haind] prep.在......的后面 play [plei] n.戏;v.玩,游戏 loudly ['laudli] adv.大声地 angry ['16gri] adj.生气的 actor ['1kt4] n.男演员 turn [t4:n] vi.转身 angrily ['16grili] adv.生气地 attention [4'ten54n] n.注意 bear [bA4] v.容忍 rudely ['ru:dli] adv.无礼地,粗鲁地 business ['biznis] n.事;商业,生意 in the end 最后 breakfast ['brekf4st] n.早餐 lunch [l8nt5] n.午餐 until [4n'til] prep.直到 outside ['aut'said] adv.外面 ring [ri6] v. (铃、电话等) 响 telephone ['telif4un] n.电话 aunt [a:nt] n.姑母,姨母 repeat [ri'pi:t] v. /n.重复 late [leit] adv.迟,晚 send [send] v.寄,送 postcard ['p4ustka:d] n.明信片 Italy ['it1li] n.意大利 spoil [sp3il] v.毁掉 museum [mju:'zi4m] n.博物馆 visit ['vizit] vt.访问 public ['p8blik] adj.公共的 friendly ['frendli] adj.友好的 waiter ['weit4] n.服务员,招待员 teach [ti:t5] vt.教 word [w4:d] n.话 Italian [i't1lj4n] n.意大利语 lend [lend] vt.借给 line [lain] n.行 understand ['8nd4'st1nd] v.懂,了解 decision [di'si94n] n.决定 whole [h4ul] adj.整个的 single ['si6gl] adj.唯一的,单一的 exciting [ik'saiti6] adj.令人兴奋的 trip [trip] n.旅行 receive [ri'si:v] v.接受,收到 Australia [3s'treilj4] n.澳大利亚 month [m8n7] n.月 engineer ['end9i'ni4] n.工程师 firm [f4:m] n.商行,公司 great [greit] adj.极大的 just [d98st] adv.刚才 different ['difr4nt] adj.不同的 centre ['sent4] n.中心 Darwin ['d2:win] n.达尔文 fly [flai] vt.空运 abroad [4'br3:d] adv.在国外 Perth [p4:7] n.珀思 garage ['g1ra:9] n.汽车修理场 mile [mail] n.英里 pigeon [pid9in] n.鸽子 message ['mesid9] n.信息 cover ['k8v4] v.越过 distance ['dist4ns] n.距离 minute ['minit, mai'nju:t] n.分钟 request [ri'kwest] n.要求,请求 spare part n.备件 urgent ['4:d94nt] adj.紧急的 service ['s4:vis] n.业务,服务 up to now 直到现在 move [mu:v] vt.搬动 beggar ['beg4] n.乞丐 ask for 要求 meal [mi:l] n.餐 beer [bi4] n.啤酒 return [ri't4:n] n.报答 food [fu:d] n.食物 piece [pi:s] n.片 cheese [t5i:z] n.干酪 pocket ['p3kit] n.衣服口袋 neighbour ['neib4] n.邻居 call [k3:l] v.拜访,光顾 detective [di'tektiv] n.侦探 airport ['A4p3:t] n.机场 inside [in'said] prep.在......的里面 expect [iks'pekt] v.期待,等待 valuable ['v1lju4bl] adj.有价值的 parcel ['pa:sl] n.包裹 diamond ['dai4m4nd] n.钻石 steal [sti:l] v.偷窃 South Africa n.南非 police [p4'li:s] n.警察 a few hours earlier 几小时前 thief [7i:f] n.贼 main [mein] adj.主要的 airfield ['A4fi:ld] n.飞机起落的场地 guard [ga:d] n.警戒,守卫 Customs House n.海关 precious ['pre54s] adj.珍贵的 stone [st4un] n.石子 sand [s1nd] n.沙子 best [best] adj.最佳的 worst [w4:st] adj.最差的 nearly ['ni4li] adv.几乎 enter ['ent4] vi.参加 nice ['nais] adj.美好的 competiti
爱欧尼亚荒原
俚语 是一种非正式语言,通常用于非正式场合。有时俚语被用来表达新事物,或给旧事物赋予新词。下面是我为大家整理的关于美国常用趣味的俚语,希望对你有所帮助,如果喜欢可以分享给身边的朋友喔!
简短精辟的俚语
1.I apologize again.
我再次向你陪个不是。
2.I'll be there.
我会准时到的。
3.Make yourself at home.
不要拘束。
4.Take a seat.
请坐。
5.Nothing serious.
没有什幺了不起的事。
6.Cherry girl.
处女。
7.Damm fool!
蠢材!
8.Damm it!
他妈的!
9.Fuck you!
操你的!
10.It's my day today.
今天运气很好。
11.I am blowed if I know.
我要是知道的话,就是王八蛋。
12.You are really something.
你真有一手。
13.I'll be with you in a minute.
我马上就来。
14.Check in
登记住旅馆
15.Check out
付账煺旅馆
16.apple shiner(apple polisher)
马屁精
17.I got a sugar report this morning.
今早我收到一封 情书 。
18.He has an apple head.
他是个笨蛋。
19.Don't get me wrong.
不要误解我。
20.Like father like son.
有其父必有其子。
21.Try my fortune.
碰碰运气。
22.Don't get me angry.
不要惹我生气。
23.Take it easy.
不要紧张。
24.It's not fair.
太不公平了。
25.make water
小便
26.Window shopping
逛街
27.I'll be back in a jiffy,
我马上就回来。
28.I'll do it in a jiffy.
我马上去做。
29.Go to hell!
滚蛋!该死!
30.What the hell are you doing?
你到底在搞什幺名堂?
31.Business in business.
公事公办。
32.Give him a bueak.
给他一个自新机会。
33.I am on the beach.
我已失业了。
34.None of your business.
少管闲事。
35.You shall have it for nothing.
你获得免费赠送。
36.Hold me tight.
把我抱紧。
37.Take your time.
慢慢来。
38.Make a scene.
出洋相。
39.We are all set.
我们已准备好了。
40.Don't make a scene.
不要出洋相。
经常会用到的俚语
1.Don't put on airs.
不要摆架子。
2.Rubber check.
空头支票。
3.I don't feel very well.
我有点不舒服。
4.She is in the family way.
她怀孕了。
5.How did you make out?
你做得怎幺样了?
6.If you are in a hurry,go yourself.
如果你急的话,你就自己去好了。
7.Do as I said.
照我的话去做。
8.We are here on business.
我们是来办正事的。
9.I belong to myself.
我不受别人支配。
10.Thanks for telling me.
谢谢你告诉我。
11.Leave me alone.
]别管我。
12.Tell me more.
多告诉我一些。
13.Everything in order?
一切都准备好了吗?
14.Many happy returns.
祝你青春永驻。
15.If you say so,that's enough for me.
要是你这样说,我就满意了。
16.Money is the root of all evil.
钱是万恶之源。
17.I can read your mind.
我能了解你的心情。
18.She is a very difficult woman.
她是一个很难对付的女人。
19.Make up your mind.
快下决心吧。
20.Anything you say.
一切都听你的。
21.Take off your coat.
把外套脱了吧。
22.It's a piece of cake.
这是一件容易的事。
23.Could you do me a favor?
你可以帮我一个忙吗?
24.It's my fault.
这是我的错误。
25.Don't blame me for it.
那件事,别怪我。
26.Give me a hand.
帮我一个忙。
27.I'm not sure yet.
我还不敢确定。
28.It's too good to be true.
简直是太好了。
29.Let's take a break now.
让我们休息一下吧。
30.There is nothing to it.
没有什幺了不起的事。
31.Don't talk nonsense.
不要胡说八道。
32.Keep the change.
零钱不用找了。
33.Stay out of trouble.
不要惹事生非了。
34.She is in trouble.
她怀孕了。
35.Don't do this to me.
不要这样对待我。
36.I will take care of him.
我会对付他的。
37.I'll be happy to do it.
我很乐意做。
38.I'll be happy to do it for you.
我乐意为你效劳。
39.I have no choice.
我别无选择。
40.Be my guest.
我请客。
美国常用趣味的俚语相关 文章 :
★ 那些有趣实用的英语俚语
★ 英语常用俚语
★ 美国俚语
★ 二年级趣味英语俚语
★ 英语有趣好玩的顺口溜
★ 常用的俚语大全精选
★ 常见英语实用俚语
★ 有趣幽默的英语谚语俚语
★ 英国常用俚语大全精选
★ 托福需要多大词汇量
小蘑菇少吃点
主要看内容,夸张一点就好,下面给你参考:Q: What's the difference between a monkey and a flea? A: A monkey can have fleas, but a flea can't have monkeys. 猴子会和跳蚤有什么不同呢?你可能会直接的想到它们俩是一大一小。但除此之外呢,那就是猴子身上可以长跳蚤,而跳蚤身上却不能有猴子。这个答案很有意思吧? Q: How can you most irritate a farmer? A: By treading on his corn? 如果你踩了农夫的玉米或是谷物,他肯定会生气的;而如果你踩了农夫脚底的鸡眼,他会更生气。Corn既可以表示“玉米/谷物”,也有“鸡眼”的意思。 Q: Which is the strongest creature in the world? A: The snail. It carries its house on its back.因为snail(蜗牛)的后背上总是背着一所房子,所以说蜗牛是世界上最强壮的生物是不足为奇的。你说呢? Q: What do people do in a clock factory? A: They make faces all day. 一看到make faces这个短语,你可千万别以为是在钟表厂工作的人整天都做鬼脸呀!因为除了这个意思以外,它还可以从字面上解释为制造钟面。 Q: How do you stop a sleepwalker from walking in his sleep? A: Keep him awake.怎样才能不让梦游者(sleepwalker)梦游(walk in his sleep)呢?最简单的方法就是不让他睡觉。虽然这不是治疗方法,但如果让梦游者醒着呢,他的确就不会去梦游了。 He is really somebody -- My uncle has 1000 men under him. -- He is really somebody. What does he do? -- A maintenance man in a cemetery. 他真是一个大人物 -- 我叔叔下面有1000个人。 -- 他真是一个大人物。干什么的? -- 墓地守墓人。 Not long after an old Chinese woman came back to China from her visit to her daughter in the States, she went to a city bank to deposit the US dollars her daughter gave her. At the bank counter, the clerk checked each note carefully to see if the money was real. It made the old lady out of patience.At last she could not hold any more, uttering. "Trust me, Sir, and trust the money. They are real US dollars. They are directly from America." 它们是从美国直接带来的 一位中国老妇人在美国看望女儿回来不久,到一家市银行存女儿送给她的美元。在银行柜台,银行职员认真检查了每一张钞票,看是否有假。 这种做法让老妇人很不耐烦,最后实在忍耐不住说:“相信我,先生,也请你相信这些钞票。这都是真正的美元,它们是从美国直接带来的。” Mrs. Brown: Oh, my dear, I have lost my precious little dog! Mrs. Smith: But you must put an advertisement in the papers! Mrs. Brown: It's no use, my little dog can't read.我的狗不识字 布朗夫人:哦, 亲爱的,我把珍爱的小狗给丢了! 史密斯夫人:可是你该在报纸上登广告啊! 布朗夫人:没有用的,我的小狗不认识字。” Bring me the winner -- Waiter, this lobster has only one claw. -- I'm sorry, sir. It must have been in a fight. -- Well, bring me the winner then. 给我那个打赢的吧 -- 服务员, 这个龙虾只有一只爪。 -- 对不起,先生,这只肯定打过架了。 -- 哦, 那给我那个打赢的吧。 The mean man's party. The notorious cheap skate finally decided to have a party. Explaining to a friend how to find his apartment, he said, "Come up to 5M and ring the doorbell with your elbow. When the door open, push with your foot." "Why use my elbow and foot?" "Well, gosh," was the reply, "You're not coming empty-hangded, are you?" 吝啬鬼请客 一个出了名的吝啬鬼终于决定要请一次客了。他在向一个朋友解释怎么找到他家时说:“你上到五楼,找中间那个门,然后用你的胳膊肘按门铃。门开了之后,再用你的脚把门推开。” “为什么要用我的肘和脚呢?” “你的双手得拿礼物啊。天哪,你总不会空着手来吧?”吝啬鬼回答。 Advice for "Kid" A bit of advice for those about to retire. If you are only 65, never move to a retirement community. Everybody else is n their 70s, 80s, or 90s. So when something has to be moved, lifted or loaded, they yell,"Get the kid."忠告“年轻者” 这里想对将要退休者提一点忠告。如果你只有65岁的话, 千万别进退休社区。因为那里人人都七八十岁或者八九十岁了。每当要搬东西,抬东西或者装东西时,他们就叫喊,“让小的干吧。” Which woman? One evening I drove my husband's car to the shopping mall. On my return, I noticed that how dusty the outside of his car was and cleaned it up a bit.When I finally entered the house, I called out."The woman who loves you the most in the world just cleaned your headlights and windshield." My husband looked up and said, "Mom's here?" 哪一位女人? 一天晚上我开着丈夫的车去购物, 回来后发现车身沾满灰尘,于是擦洗了一阵。当我终于走进屋里时大声喊:“世界上最爱你的女人刚擦洗了你的车灯和挡风玻璃。” 我丈夫抬头看了看,说:“妈妈来了?”The doctor lives downstairs "Doctor," she said loudly, bouncing into the room, "I want you to say frankly what's wrong with me." He surveyed her from head to foot. "Madam," he said at length, "I've just three things to tell you. First, your weight wants reducing by nearly fifty pounds. Second, your beauty could be improved if you used about one tenth as much rouge and lipstick. And third, I'm an artist---the doctor lives downstairs." 医生住在楼下 “医生”她冲进屋后大声说道。 “我想让你坦率地说我到底得了什么病。” 他从头到脚打量打量她,然后大声说:“太太,我有三件事要对你说。第一,您的体重需要减少大约50磅;第二,如果您要用上十分之一的胭脂和口红,您的美貌将会改变。第三,我是一位画家——医生住在楼下。” One Engine Left A 747 was halfway across the Atlantic when the captain got on the loud speaker, "Attention, passengers. We have lost one of our engines, but we can certainly reach London with the three we have left. Unfortunately, we will arrive an hour late as a r esult." Shortly thereafter, the passengers heard the captain's voice again, "Guess what, folks. We just lost our third engine, but please be assured we can fly with only one. We will now arrive in London three hours late." At this point, one passenger became furious. "For Pete's sake," he shouted, "If we lose another engine, we'll be up here all night!" 只剩一个引擎 一架747客机正在跨越大西洋时,喇叭里传来了机长的声音:“旅客们请注意,我们的四个引擎中有一个丢失了。但剩下的三个引擎会把我们带到伦敦的。只是我们要因此晚到一小时 。” 过了一会儿,旅客们又听到机长的声音:“各位,你们猜怎么啦 ?我们刚又掉了第三个引擎。但请你们相信好了。只有一个引擎我们也能飞,但要晚三个小时了。” 正在这时,一位乘客非常气愤地说:“看在上帝的份上,如果我们再掉一个引擎,我们就要整夜都要呆在天上了。” Logic Reasoning A fourth-grade teacher was giving her pupils a lesson on logic. "Here is the situation," she said. "a man is standing up in a boat in the middle of a river, fishing. He loses his balance, falls in, and begins splashing and yellin g for help. His wife hears the commotion, knows that he can't swim, and runs down to the bank. Why do you think she ran to the bank?" A girl raised her hand and asked, "to draw out all of his savings?" 逻辑推理 小学四年级的教师正在给学生们上一堂逻辑课。她举了这么一个例子:“有这样一种情况,一个男人在河中心的船上钓鱼,突然失去重心掉进了水里。于是他开始挣扎并喊救命。他的妻子听到了他的喊声,知道他并不会游泳,所以她就急忙跑向河岸。谁能告诉我这是为什么?” 一个女生举手答道,“是不是去取他的存款?” [注]bank在英语中除了我们平时很熟悉的“银行”之外,还有“河岸”的意思。The preacher was vexed because a certain member of his congregation always fell asleep during the sermon. As the man was snoring in the front row one Sunday, the preacher determined he would teach him not to sleep during the sermon. So, in a whisper, he asked the congreg ation. "All who want to go to heaven,please rise." Everyone got up except the snorer. After whispering "Be seated", the minister shouted at the top of his voiced, "All those who want to be with the devil, please rise." Awaking with a start, the sleepy-head jumped to his feet and saw the preacher standing tall and angry in the pulpit, "Well, sir," he said, "I don't know what we're voting on, but it looks like you and me are the only ones for it." 瞌睡者 牧师非常生气,因为总有一个人在他说教时打瞌睡。一个星期天,正当坐在前排的那个人又在瞌睡时,牧师决定要好好教育他一下,让他不要再在布道时睡觉。于是他低声对信徒们说:“想去天堂的人,都请站起来吧。”所有的人都站了起来——当然,除了那个打瞌睡的人。在低声说过请坐后,牧师高声喊道:“想去下地狱的人请站起来!”打瞌睡的人被这突然的喊叫声惊醒了,他站了起来。看到牧师高站在教坛上,正生气的看着他。这个人说道:“噢,先生,我不知道我们在选什么,但看上去只有你和我是候选人。” THE SCHOOL HEALTH FORMS had been distributed to the students with an error---the word "Sex" had been spelled with an "o". One mother, filling out the form for her son, wrote in the blank next to "Sox": "Usually brown."某学校发给学生的健康调查表里有个错别字——把“性别”的“性”字写成了“袜”字。一位母亲在为她的儿子填写表格时,在“袜别”的那栏填上了:“棕色为主。” [注] 英语中sex(性)与sox(袜)只有一个字母之差。 When the young waitress in the café in Tom's building started waving hello everyday. Tom was flattered, for she was at least 15 years younger than he. One day she waved and beckoned to Tom again. When Tom strolled over, she asked, "Are you single?""Why, yes," Tom replied, smiling at her broadly. "So is my mom," she said. "Would you like to meet her?" 约会 在汤姆工作的大楼里有一个咖啡屋,那儿总有一位小姐每天都和他打招呼。汤姆有些受宠若惊,因为这位小姐看上去至少比他年轻15岁。一天她又对汤姆招手并示意汤姆过去。于是汤姆走了过去。她问道,“您现在是单身吗?” “对,是单身,”汤姆满脸堆笑的说。 “我母亲也是,”她说,“您愿不愿意见见她?”But the teacher cried The six-year-old John was terribly spoiled . His father knew it, but his grandma doted on him. He hardly left her side. And when he wanted anything, he either cried or threw a temper tantrum. Then came his first day of school, his first day away from his grandmother's loving arms. When he came home from school his grandma met him at the door. "Was school all right?" she asked, "Did you get along all right? did you cry?" "Cry?" John asked. "No, I didn't cry, but the teacher did!" 可是老师哭了 六岁的约翰娇生惯养。他的父亲知道这一点,可他的祖父母仍然宠着他。这孩子几乎寸步不离他的祖母。他想要什么不是哭,就是闹。他第一天上学才离开祖母的怀抱。 约翰放学了,他奶奶在门口接他并问道:“学校怎么样?你过的好吗?哭了没有?” “哭?”约翰问,“不,我没哭,可老师哭了。” A Smart Housewife. A smart housewife was told that there was a kind of stove which would only consume half of the coal she was burning. She was very excited, and said: "That'll be terrific! Since one stove can save half of the coal, if I buy two, no coal will be needed!" 精明的家庭主妇 一位精明的家庭主妇听人说有一种炉子用起来可以比她现在用的炉子省一半的煤。她听了大为兴奋,说:“那太好了!一个炉子可以省一半的煤,那么如果我买两个炉子的话,不就可以把煤全都省下来了吗?” Only cash and credit cards When a man called a motel and asked how much they charged for a room, the clerk told him that the rates depend on room size and number of people. " Do you take children?" the man asked. "No, sir," replied the clerk. "Only cash and credit cards." 只算现金和信用卡 一个人打电话给一家汽车旅馆询问房租,旅馆的工作人员回答说 房租的多少取决于房间的大小和住客的人数。 “小孩儿算不算呢?”那人问道。 “不算,先生。”服务员回答,“我们只算现金和信用卡。” Does the dog know the proverb, too? The little boy did not like the look of the barking dog. "It's all right," said a gentleman, "don't be afraid. Don't you know the proverb: Barking dogs don't bite?" "Ah, yes," answered the little boy. "I know the proverb, but does the dog know the proverb, too?" 狗也知道这个谚语吗? 一个小男孩非常不喜欢狗狂叫的样子。 “没有关系,”一位先生说,“不用害怕,你知道这条谚语吗:‘吠狗不咬人。’” “啊,我是知道,可是狗也知道吗?” Where is the father? Two brothers were looking at some beautiful paintings. "Look," said the elder brother. "How nice these paintings are!" "Yes," said the younger, "but in all these paintings there is only the mother and the children. Where is the father?" The elder brother thought for a moment and then explained, "Obviously he was painting the pictures." 父亲在哪儿? 兄弟俩在看一些漂亮的油画。 “看,”哥哥说,“这些画多漂亮呀!” “是啊,”弟弟说道,“可是在所有这些画中,只有妈妈和孩子。那爸爸去哪儿了呢?” 哥哥想了会儿,然后解释道:“很明显,他当时正在画这些画呗。”Do you think it's the light that's attracting them? Mike and his pregnant wife live on a farm in a rural area in the west of England. No running water, no electricity, etc. One night, Mikes' wife is begins to deliver the baby. The local doctor is there in attendance. "What d'ya want me to do, Doctor? " "Hold the lantern, Mike. Here it comes!" the doctor delivers the child and holds it up for the proud father to see. "Mike, you're the proud father of a fine strapping boy." "Saints be praised, I..." Before Mike can finish the Doctor interrupts, "Wait a minute. Hold the lantern, Mike." Soon the doctor delivers the next child. "You've a full set now, Mike. A beautiful baby daughter." "Thanks be to..." Again the Doctor cuts in, "Hold the lantern, Mike, Hold the lantern!" Soon the Doctor delivers a third child. The doctor holds up the baby for Mike's inspection. "Doctor," asks Mike, "Do you think it's the light that's attracting them?"The poor husband"You can't imagine how difficult it is for me to deal with my wife," the man complained to his friend. "She asks me a question, then answers it herself, and after that she explained to me for half an hour why my answer is wrong.可怜的丈夫“你根本无法想象和我妻子打交道是多么的难,”一个男人对他的朋友诉苦说,“她问我一个问题,然后自己回答了,过后又花半个小时跟我解释为什么我的答案是错的。”I Wasn't Asleep When a group of women got on the car, every seat was already occupied. The conductor noticed a man who seemed to be asleep, and fearing he might miss his stop, he nudged him and said: "Wake up, sir!" "I wasn't asleep," the man answered. "Not asleep? But you had your eyes closed." "I know. I just hate to look at ladies standing up beside me in a crowded car." 我没有睡着 当一群妇女上车之后,车上的座位全都被占满了。售票员注意到一名男子好象是睡着了,他担心这个人会坐过站,就用肘轻轻地碰了碰他,说:“先生,醒醒!” “我没有睡着。”那个男人回答。 “没睡着?可是你眼睛都闭上了呀?” “我知道,我只是不愿意看到在拥挤的车上有女士站在我身边而已。”