• 回答数

    5

  • 浏览数

    101

vivian0415
首页 > 英语培训 > 医院英文情景对话

5个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

吥唥靜尐姐

已采纳

Good morning, Mr. Miller.What's the matter? 早上好,米勒先生。哪儿不舒服? Good morning ,doctor, I feel dizzy and weak and I'm running a temperature. 早上好,医生。我感到头晕,而且发烧。 Do you have any other symptoms?

医院英文情景对话

153 评论(14)

考小拉考小花

At the Hospital 在医院--情景对话Mrs. Brown : (Carrying her baby in her arms) Excuse me, where is the department of paediatrics? 布郎夫人:(怀抱着孩子)打扰了,请问儿科在哪儿?Information-Clerk : Go along that corridor and then you will see a sign, which will lead you to the department of paediatrics. It's on the second floor. 咨询台:沿着那个走廊直走,然后您会看到标志, 那就是小儿科门诊。它在二楼。Mrs. Brown : Thank you. (She finds the sign, and follows the direction and finds the department of paediatrics.)布郎夫人:谢谢.(她找到了标志, 跟随指引方向到了小儿科门诊。) Nurse : Have you registered yet? 护士:你们登记了吗?Mrs. Brown : No, and this is my first time here. 布郎夫人:没有,我第一次过来.Nurse : Any designated doctor? 护士:有指定的医生吗?Mrs. Brown : Yes, Dr. Hurt, Cliff Hurt. 布郎夫人:有,Hurt医生,Cliff Hurt.Nurse : Here is your registration card. Dr. Hurt is at clinic No.3. You can sit over there and wait for your turn. 护士:这您的注册卡。Hurt医生在第三诊室 。您坐在这等吧。Dr. Hurt : Hello, little fellow. You're David Brown, right? ....Well, Mrs. Brown, what seems to be the problem? HURT医生:你好,小家伙.你叫代维,布郎,对吗?^好,布郎夫人,出什么问题了?Mrs. Brown : I've got the flu these days, and I think he's been infected by me. He started to cough last night. I took his temperature this morning. It was 39 degrees. 布郎夫人:我前些日子得到了流感, 我想是我传染给了他。他昨晚开始咳嗽。我今天早晨测了他的温度。是39 度。 Dr. Hurt : Unbutton his clothes, please. (Doctor examines the baby with his stethoscope.) The back, please. ( Mrs. Brown turns baby's back to the doctor.) All right. Now open your mouth .... Hurt 医生:请解开他的衣裳。(医生用听诊器为孩子检查。) 再看看后面(布朗夫人把孩子转过医生。) 好。现在张您的嘴.... Mrs. Brown : Well, doctor?布朗夫人: 怎么样, 医生?Dr. Hurt : Not very serious. I'll write you a prescription. If you follow the directions, your child will soon be okay. Hurt 医生:不是很严重。我给你写一张处方。你照着做的话,孩子很快就会好的。

244 评论(14)

左左颜色

如何用英语去医院看病和医生对话

220 评论(14)

YXRS游戏人生

英语教学在中国大学教育领域已经占据着主导地位20多年。我精心收集了关于看病英文情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!

P= Patient R= Receptionist D= Doctor

P: Hi, my name is Randy Horn I have an appointment to see the doctor at 10:30.

病人:嗨,我是兰迪·合恩。我和医生约好10:30要看病。

R:If you'll please take a seat, Mr. Horn, the doctor will be ready to see you shortly. ( Ten minutes later) Mr. Horn? The doctor will see you now.

接待员:请坐,合恩先生,医生会很快看您的病。(10分钟之后)合恩先生?医生现在要看您的病了。

D: Hi, Randy, what seems to be the trouble?

医生:嗨,兰迪,哪里不舒服呢?

P: I've got a really bad sore throat and my head hurts. My muscles ache and I have no energy.

病人:我喉咙很痛,头也疼。我的肌肉痛,没有力气。

D: Let me take your temperature. Let's see... 101 degrees. You're running a fever. Let me take a look at that throat. Open up and say " ah. "

医生:让我量一量你的体温。我看看……101°F,你正在发烧。让我看一看你的喉咙,张开嘴巴说“啊”。

P: Ah...(to be continued)

病人:啊……(待续)

单词学习笔记

1.take a seat 坐下

例:If everyone will please take a seat, we can begin.

(请大家就座,我们就可以开始了。)

Doctor The baby has a heart murmur, but this may be normal. Does he seem to be pretty active?

医生这个婴儿心脏有杂音,但杂音可能是正常的。他看起来很活泼?

Mother Oh yes.

母亲哦,很活泼。

Doctor Does he ever turn blue after eating or after crying?

医生他吃奶或哭闹后有发青紫的现象吗?

Mother Well. I haven‘t noticed anything like that.

母亲噢,我没有注意到那样的情况。

Doctor Does he seem to get tired very often?

医生他经常显得疲劳吗?

Mother When he cries a lot he does.

母亲当他哭多了就显得疲劳。

Doctor We‘ll watch this condition. Is he on any other food than the formula?

医生我们要注意这种情况。他除了吃配方奶以外还吃其他食物吗?

Mother No

母亲不吃。

Doctor How much formula is he taking?

医生他吃多少配方奶?

Mother Five ounces.

母亲5盎司。

Doctor I mean the total, in a day. Is he up to a quart?

医生我的意思是一天的总量是多少?能吃到1夸脱吗?

Mother Just about that.

母亲差不多1夸脱。

Doctor Well, we usually don‘t like them to get more than a quart a day. We’ll start him on some solids. He‘s gaining weight nicely. I see…No other problems?

医生厄,我们一般不愿意让他们一天吃1夸脱以上。要开始给他吃固体食物。他的体重会增加的很好,……没有其他问题了吧?

Mother I don‘t think so.

母亲没有了。

护士:早上好!

Nurse: Good morning.

病人:你好!

Patient: Good morning.

护士:请问哪里不舒服?

Nurse: What seems to be the problem?

病人:高烧,感觉糟透了。

Patient: Im running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.

护士:这种情况出现有多久了?

Nurse: How long have you had the problem?

病人:从昨晚开始的。

Patient: Since last night.

护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗?

Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?

病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。

Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.

护士:好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。

Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.

病人:每问题。请问我应该挂哪科?

Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?

护士:您最好挂内科。

Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.

病人:表填好,给你。

Patient: Here is my registration card.

护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。

Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,

病人:好的。请问我该怎么走?

Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?

护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。

Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

病人:多谢了。

Patient: Thanks a lot.

护士:不客气。

Nurse: You're welcome.

85 评论(10)

吃货称霸999

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。我精心收集了关于看病的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

信息台: Hello, this is St. Vincent`s hospital. Miss Tracy speaking. May I help you?

你好.这里是圣文森医院.我是特雷西小姐.请问有什么需要帮忙的?

埃里克: Can I make an appointment with Dr. Smith?

我想和史密斯医生预约看病时间.

信息台: We have many Dr. Smith here. Which department is he in?

我们这儿有很多叫史密斯的医生.你要找的是哪个科室的?

埃里克: Oh! I`ve almost forgotten it-just that Dr. Perterson in the Medical Department.

哦!我忘了--是内科的彼得森医生.

信息台: That Dr. Smith- I`m really sorry, he has a full calendar today. Will it be ok for you to come tomorrow?

内科的彼得森医生--很抱歉.他今天的日程安排得很满.你明天来可以吗?

埃里克: In fact, I`d like to make the appointment for another patient. I think it might be something serious.

其实.我是替别人预约的.我想他的情况可能有点儿严重.

信息台: Oh- Excuse me, just a moment, please. (After a while) You are very lucky! Dr. Peterson`s appointment on 3:00 this afternoon has just been canceled. Will that be convenient for the patient?

哦.对不起.请稍等一下.(过了一会儿 )你很幸运.彼得森医生今天下午3点的一个预约刚被取消.这个时间方便吗?

埃里克: Yes. It sounds good.

可以.太好了.

信息台: May I have the name of that patient?

请问患者的姓名是--?

埃里克: He is an international student of Columbia University. His Chinese name is Li Tao, L-i, T-a-o.

他是哥伦比亚大学的留学生.中文名字叫李涛.

信息台: Okay, it`s all set. See you then.

好的.都安排好了.到时候见.

A:Good morning.

早上好!

B:Good morning.

早上好!

A:What's the matter with you?

请问哪里不舒服?

B:I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly had.

我发高烧,感觉糟透了。

A:How long has this been going on?

这种情况持续多久了?

B:Since last night. And as a matter of fact I have just moved to this city.

从昨晚开始的。实际上,我刚搬到这座城市。

A:OK. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender,address and things like that.

好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,性别,住址等等。

B:No problem. Which department should I register with, Miss?

没问题。医生请问我应该挂哪科?

A:I suppose that you'd better go to the medical department.

我认为您最好挂内科。

B:(Two minutes later) Here is the registration card

(两分钟后)给你。

A:Thank you. The registration fee is two yuan

谢谢。挂号费是两元。

B:All right. But can you tell me how to get there, please?

好的。请问我该怎么去?

A:Take the lift to the secondlloorl and then make a right turn. Go along the passage until you see the sign on your left.

坐电梯到二楼,右拐。沿着过道走.您会看到一块牌子在您的左手边。

B:Thanks a lot

多谢了。

A:You're welcome

不客气。

A:Hello, Miss. Sit down, please.

你好,小姐。请坐。

B:Hi, I am feeling terrible.

你好,我感觉糟糕透了。

A:Oh, what's wrong with you?

哦,你怎么了?

B:My whole body feels weak, and I have a sore throat.

我觉得浑身无力,而且我喉咙痛。

A:Put this thermometer under your tongue first. What cause the illness?

首先把这个温度计放在舌下。怎么生病了?

B:I didn't close the window before going to bed last night.

我昨晚睡觉前没关窗户。

A:You do have a fever. I want to take a look at your throat. Open your mouth,

please say ah

你确实是发烧了。我想看看你的喉咙。张嘴说“啊”。

B:Ah. Is it serious?

啊。严重吗?

A;Hmm, I think it's nothing serious. Don't worry about it.

嗯,我想没什么严重的。不用担心。

B:But what should I do to get well?

但是我要怎样做才能康复?

A:I'll give you an injection first, then I will give you some medicine.

我先给你打一针,然后给你开一些药。

B:When do I take the medicine?

我什么时候吃这些药呢?

A:Take them after meals twice a day.

这些药一天服两次,饭后服用。

B:What else should I do?

我还需要做些别的什么吗?

A:You should have a good rest. And remember you don't eat hot food and drink plenty of water.

你要好好休息。你必须记住不要吃辣的食物并且要多喝水。

B:OK, I will.

好的.我会的。

A:I hope you will get welL soon.

我希望你快点好起来。

B:Thank you.

谢谢你。

331 评论(14)

相关问答