• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    163

空山微风
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语商务对话范文

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

sunjinghong

已采纳

小学英语对话课,是整个小学英语教学中一个必不可少的组成部分。它以丰富的情境设计、实用易学的句型和表达法,为培养学生的语言交际能力提供了大量的语言材料,并为培养学生的口头表达能力奠定了基础。我整理了商务英语对话范文,欢迎阅读!

Claims &Settlement

索赔与理赔

A: Have you checked how much of the contents of the damaged bales can still be used?

A:你们查过了吗?破损包中有多少货物还可以用?

B: The report said that the majority could be salvaged. About 20% can't be used or sold out. We are very anxious about it. We had counted on receiving the shipment to complete several orders.

B:检验报告说,大部分还可利用,约有20%左右不能用或无法售出,我们对此事很着急,因为我们原来指望收到这批货来履行好几批订单。

A: We understand your problem.

A:我很理解你们的困难。

B: I'm sure we can count on your support to help us to overcome the present difficulty.

B:我确信我们能得到你们的帮助来克服目前的困难。

A: What do you suggest for a settlement?

A:你建议怎样来处理这个问题?

B: We are willing to accept the shipment if you will allow a 30% reduction in price.

B:如果你方减价20%的话,我们 愿意接受这批货物。

A: Let's compromise on a 20% reduction in price on this shipment. And for your next order, we'll give you some preferential terms in addition to what you are getting from us now.

A:咱们折中好了,这批货物减价 20% ,下次你们订货时,除目前已有的条件外,我们另外再给些优惠。

B: I appreciate your quick decision, Mr. Mathew. We accept the proposal. I'm glad we have found a solution.

B:张先生,你们这么快就做出了决定,我表示赞赏,我们接受建议。很高兴,我们找到解决的办法。

Packing & Shipment

包装与装运

A: Good morning, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods.

A:早上好,我来是想讨论一下商品检验问题的。

B: Great, that's what I have in mind.

B:太好了,我也正想和你们商量一下这件事情呢。

A: Firstly we want to confirm something.

A:首先我们想确认一些事情。

B: Go ahead.

B:好的,什么事情?

A: How would the goods be inspected?

A:商品是如何检验的?

B: Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.

B:嗯。根据国际惯例,你方负责货物装船前的检验,而我方负责货物抵达后的复检。

A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?

A:那么谁来负责检验费呢?

B: According to the international practice, the exporter should pay the inspection fee.

B:根据国际惯例,检验费由出口方负责。

A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.

A:我们同意。但是我们要求货物由我们双方都信任的机构进行检验。

B: That's fine for us.

B:这点没有问题。

A: If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 7 days?

A:在复检中如果发现什么问题,请在7天之内通知我们。

B: We will, for sure.

B:一定。

Signing a Contract

签订合同

A: The contract is ready. Will you p1ease check up the particulars and see if everything is inorder?

A:合同准备好了,请你看看里面是否有不妥的地方。

B: Well, everything is all right. There's only one thing I would like to point out that is timelydelivery. You know our customers are in urgent need of the goods.

B:都不错,但有一个问题需要提出来,即及时交货。你知道我们的顾客正急需这批货物。

A: If you fail to deliver the goods at the time stipulated in the contract, they may turnelsewhere for substitution. In that case, we just can't stand the loss.

A:如果你们不能按照合同上所规定的时间交货,那他们便会转向别处购买,那样的话,我们将无法承受损失。

B: You are assured that the shipment will be duly delivered; we must have your L/C at leastone month before the time of shipment.

B:你尽可放心,我们会按时交货的,但我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。

A: Certainly. When I get back, I'll open an L/C for the whole quantity as soon as possible.

A:好,我回去后将尽快开出所有数量的信用证。

B: Good. Another thing , the stipulations in the relevant credit should strictly confirm to theterms stated in the contract in order to avoid subsequent amendment. H that does happen,shipment will possibly be delayed.

B:好。还有,有关信用证上的条款必须与合同上的条款完全一致,以免再修订,否则船运将有可能被耽搁。

A: All right. I'll see to it.

A:行,我会留心的。

B: Any other question?

B:还有其他的问题吗?

A: No, nothing more.

A:没了。

B: Shall we sign the contract now?

B:那么我们现在签合同吧?

A: With pleasure.

A:好的。

B: Now, please countersign it. You may keep one original and two copies for yourself.

B:请你签字。你可留一份原件、两份复印件。

A: Thank you.

A:谢谢。

B: I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. I hope this mark thebeginning of long and stable business relations between us.

B:很高兴我们洽谈圆满成功,我希望这标志着我们之间长期稳定业务关系的开始。

A: I hope so, too.

A:我也希望如此。

英语商务对话范文

356 评论(10)

行者孙llllll

谈判方式会因 文化 而异。谈判时限的控制也很重要。不同文化具有不同的时间观念。下面我整理了商务谈判对话 范文 ,供你阅读参考。商务谈判对话范文:国际商务情景对话 Jason: Nice to meet you, my name is Jason Brown, the human resource manager of Pangda Company, this is our general manager Jason. Jerry: Nice to meet you, Mr. Brown, I am Jerry White the deputy of Qihang training company and this is my assistant Neil. Jason: Glad to see you Neil. Now that we are all here, let's begin the talk, shall we? Jerry: That is OK, Mr. Brown. Since we have receive your request, we have made a proposal on the training project, can we show it to you right now? Jason: Yes, please. Neil: Well, we have prepared a variety of training projects and we plan complete it in 100 days. The cost of this project will depend on the types of training, the manage training will cost 600 ponds per day and the sale training will cost 500 ponds per day. If you don't have any questions, we would like start this agreement at any time you like. Jason: We truly consider your company will do a good work and have no question on the training project, But I'm a little worried about the prices you're asking. Jerry: You think we about be asking for more? Jason: That's not exactly what I had in mind. We think the price is a little high, as a matter of fact, our company will send dozens of people in this training. We want you can reduce the price with number up. Jerry: I am sorry, we can not agree it. As the training prepared, we will begin the class no matter how many people attend it. It really makes no difference. Jason: Yes, we know this problem; however, with so many people trained dozens of days, it is really a volume sale. We need a discount is reasonable. Jerry: OK, we can understand you, in that case, we'd like give you a 5 percent discount if you can attend 80 days' training; if more than 100 days, we can give you another 5 percent discount. Jason: Thank you for your understanding, but as a large company, many things may happen in some days, it is really difficult for us to ensure 80 days no more than 100 days. We will appreciate it very much if you can reduce 100 ponds per day. Neil: Please, Mr. Brown, the training we going to provide is especially prepared, we can not afford it if you can't ensure days. We'd rather give you 14 present if you can ensure 100 days. Jason: Don't be worried, sir. I don't mean we will not attend 100 days, I just list a situation may happen in the future. Meanwhile, we are looking for a long term partner, there are many opportunities we can cooperate. Jerry: Sorry, Mr. Brown, I am afraid I can not give you a definite reply right now, show we have a break? Jason: Of course, take your time. Jerry: How do you think their view? Neil: Maybe what they are saying is fact, but, as for us, we can't accept. The very big problem is they can not ensure days, for this condition, we can't agree 100 ponds reducing per day. Jerry: That's right, therefore, what we are going to do next is protect our profit as much as possible. Neil: Yes, 100 ponds is unacceptable, 60 ponds per day may be OK. 540 ponds and 440 ponds, it is should be our bottom line of this agreement, if they don't accept it or give some useful suggestion, we may end up the day. Jerry: I think that will be perfect, after all, we should ensure ourselves firstly. Neil: Mr. Brown, I think we can continue our talk. Jerry: I have to say, Mr. Brown, you really give me a difficult problem, reducing 100 per day is too much for us, we may face some financial risks. Since you can not ensure days, we can only provide you 60 ponds reducing per day, if you can not accept it we may say sorry to you. Jason :Come on, Mr. White, I know what you are worried about, it is a fact that we can't ensure days but we can give you the money before the training completed, if you accept 100 ponds reducing per day we will pay all the money in 15 days, how do you think it? Neil: Sounds like a good idea, but we'd like fix it about 80 ponds reducing per day, that will be more early accepted by both side. Jason: It is still a little high. But just like we have said in the front, we are looking for a long term partner; I hope that we can continue our cooperation. As for that, I think we can reach an agreement. Jerry: Thanks! I believe that we will have an exciting cooperation in the future. 商务谈判对话范文:情景实战对话 Dan Smith是一位美国的健身用品经销商,此次是Robert Liu第一回与他交手。就在短短几分钟的交谈中,Robert Liu既感到这位大汉粗犷的外表,藏有狡兔的心思——他肯定是沙场老将,自己绝不可掉以轻心。 双方第一回过招如下: D: I'd like to get the ball rolling (开始) by talking about prices. R: Shoot. (洗耳恭听) I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. D: Your products are very good. But I'm a little worried about the prices you're asking. R: You think we about be asking for more? (laughs) D: (chuckles莞尔) That's not exactly what I had in mind. I know your research costs are high, but what I'd like is a 25% discount. R: That seems to be a little high, Mr. Smith. I don't know how we can make a profit with those numbers. D: Please, Robert, call me Dan. (pause) Well, if we promise future business - volume sales (大笔交易) - that will slash your costs (大量减低成本) for making the Exec-U-ciser, right? R: Yes, but it's hard to see how you can place such large orders. How could you turn over (销磬) so many? (pause) We'd need a guarantee of future business, not just a promise. D: We said we wanted 1000 pieces over a six-month period. What if we place orders for twelve months, with a guarantee? R: If you can guarantee that on paper, I think we can discuss this further. Robert回公司呈报Dan的提案后,老板很满意对方的采购计划;但在折扣方面则希望Robert能继续维持强硬的态度,尽量探出对方的底线。就在这七上八下的价格翘翘板上,双方是否能找到彼此地平衡点呢?请看下面分解: R: Even with volume sales, our coats for the Exec-U-Ciser won't go down much. D: Just what are you proposing? R: We could take a cut (降低) on the price. But 25% would slash our profit margin (毛利率). We suggest a compromise -10%. D: That's a big change from 25! 10 is beyond my negotiating limit. (pause) Any other ideas? R: I don't think I can change it right now. Why don't we talk again tomorrow? D: Sure. I must talk to my office anyway. I hope we can find some common ground (共同信念) on this. NEXT DAY D: Robert, I've been instructed to reject the numbers you proposed; but we can try to come up with some thing else. R: I hope so, Dan. My instructions are to negotiate hard on this deal - but I'm try very hard to reach some middle ground (互相妥协). D: I understand. We propose a structured deal (阶段式和约). For the first six months, we get a discount of 20%, and the next six months we get 15%. R: Dan, I can't bring those numbers back to my office -- they'll turn it down flat (打回票). D: Then you'll have to think of something better, Robert. Dan上回提议前半年给他们二成折扣,后半年再降为一成半,经Robert推翻后,Dan再三表示让步有限。您知道Robert在这折扣缝隙中游走,如何才能摸出双方都同意的数字呢?他从锦囊里又掏出什么妙计了呢?请看下面分解: R: How about 15% the first six months, and the second six months at 12%, with a guarantee of 3000 units? D: That's a lot to sell, with very low profit margins. R: It's about the best we can do, Dan. (pause) We need to hammer something out (敲定) today. If I go back empty-handed, I may be coming back to you soon to ask for a job. (smiles) D: (smiles) O.K., 17% the first six months, 14% for the second? R: Good. Let's iron out (解决) the remaining details. When do you want to take delivery (取货) ? D: We'd like you to execute the first order by the 31st. R: Let me run through this again: the first shipment for 1500 units, to be delivered in 27 days, by the 31st. D: Right. We couldn't handle much larger shipments. R: Fine. But I'd prefer the first shipment to be 1000 units, the next 2000. The 31st is quite soon - I can't guarantee 1500. D: I can agree to that. Well, if there's nothing else, I think we've settled everything. R: Dan, this deal promises big returns (赚大钱) for both sides. Let's hope it's the beginning of a long and prosperous relationship.商务谈判对话范文相关 文章 : 1. 商务谈判英语情景对话 2. 商务商务谈判对话 3. 商务谈判会议纪要范文3篇 4. 商务谈判实训心得范文3篇 5. 常用商务谈判对话--参观及订单篇 6. 模拟商务谈判剧本6则 7. 商务谈判会议纪要范文2篇 8. 最经典的国际商务谈判剧本3则 9. 商务谈判策划书范本3则 10. 商务谈判案例策划3篇

233 评论(14)

相关问答