书画人生
餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇1a: waiter, a table for two, please.服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。b: yes, this way please.好的,请跟我来。a: can we see the menu, please?能让我们看一看菜单吗?b: here you are.给您。a: what’s good today?今天有什么好吃的?b: i recommand crispy and fried duck.我推荐香酥鸭。a: we don’t want that. well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。b: do you want any dessert?要甜品吗?c: no dessert, thanks. just coffee.不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。(after a few minutes.)过了一会儿。a: i can have the check, please.结帐。c: george. let’s split this.乔治,我们各自付帐吧。 (go dutch) aa制a: no, it’s my treat tonight.不,今天我请客。b: cash or charge, sir?现金还是记帐?a: charge, please. put it on my american express.记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇2(a couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)a: do you have a reservation, sir?请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?b: no, i am afraid we don’t.没有。a: i’m sorry. the restaurant is full now. you have to wait for about half an hour. would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?b: no,thanks. we’ll come back later. may i reserve a table for two?不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?a: yes, of course. may i have your name, sir?当然可以。请问先生贵姓?b: bruce. by the way. can we have a table by the window?布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?a: we’ll try to arrange it but i can’t guarantee, sir.我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。b: that’s fine.我们明白了。(half an hour later, the couple comes back.)半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。a: your table is ready, sir. please step this way.你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇3-good morning,afternoon,evening, sir,madorm. a table for two?早上好,下午好,晚上好,先生,女士,两位吗?-yes, by the window, please.是的,请给我靠窗户的。-this way, please.这边请。-thank you.谢谢餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇4-good evening, please take your seats, gentlemen. here are the menus. would you like to drink something first?晚上好,请坐,先生,这里是我们的菜单。你要先来点喝的吗?-i'll have a coke cola with ice. what about you?我想要可乐,你呢?-a n apple juice, please.苹果汁-thank you. here we are.coke cola with ice and apple juice . are you ready to order now, gentlemen?谢谢,请慢用,可乐和苹果汁。你准备好点菜了吗?先生-no, we are still looking at the menu. maybe you should recommend something for the main course?没有,我们仍然在看菜单。你可以给我们推荐下主菜吗?-certainly. the t-bone steak is very good. i would suggest that you try this.当然可以。t-骨牛扒很好,我建议你试下这个主菜。-that's a good idea. i love beef steak, i'll have the t-bone steak.好主意,我喜欢吃牛扒,我就点他了。-how would you like it cooked?/how would you like you steak done?你想要你的牛扒怎么做?/你想要你的牛扒几成熟?-rare ,medium,medium well,well done.三成,五成,七成,全熟
橙橙小狐狸
餐厅里有很多道菜,每天点一道不同的话,要几天能吃遍餐厅里所有的菜呢?下面是我给大家整理的餐馆就餐英语对话,供大家参阅!
餐馆就餐英语对话:消费者要如何确保自己的权益呢
客人:
Hey, waiter, come here.
嘿,服务员,过来。
服务员:
What is the matter,sir?
怎么了,先生?
客人:
I have a complaint. Please ask your manager here.
我要投诉,找你们经理来。
服务员:
Sir, is there anything unsatisfying?
先生,有什么地方不满意吗?
客人:
Look at the soup, there is a fly floating over it.
看这汤,上面漂着一只苍蝇。
服务员:
That is impossible, I have checked it carefully.
不可能啊,我仔细检查过了呀。
客人:
Anyway, I want to see your manager.
不管怎样,我要见你们经理。
服务员:
OK, I go to find our manager.
好,我去找经理。
客人:
I need you give me a reasonable explanation.
我需要你们给我个合理的解释。
服务员:
We will, please wait a moment.
会的,请稍等。
餐馆就餐英语对话:用餐前
客人:
No,thanks,I am waiting for a friend.
不,谢谢,我等一个朋友。
服务员:
OK,do you like something to drink?
好的,那您要来点喝的吗?
客人:
A cup of coffee,please.
一杯咖啡,谢谢。
服务员:
No problem. Sir, what kind of coffee would you like?
没问题。先生,请问您喜欢喝哪种咖啡?
客人:
Just the usual, but add plenty of sugar.
一般的就好,但是要加足糖了。
服务员:
We don't have “the usual” here.
我们这没有“一般的咖啡”。
客人:
I'm not too bothered. What would you recommend?
我并不太介意。你有什么好的提议吗?
服务员:
Espresso, latte, mocha, cappuccino and so on- they are hot today
意大利浓咖啡,拿铁咖啡,摩卡咖啡,卡布奇诺咖啡,等等——现在都非常流行。
客人:
Fine, I'll take the mocha.
好的,来一杯摩卡咖啡。
餐馆就餐英语对话:预约座位
Frank:
I'd like to make a reservation for tonight.A table for two,please.
我想预定今晚一张两人桌的座位。
Marry:
For what time,sir?
几点的,先生?
Frank:
Around 8∶30.
晚上8:30分左右。
Marry:
May I have your name please,sir?
你能告诉我你的名字吗?
Frank:
Mr.Frank.
弗兰克先生。
Marry:
All right.A table for two for this evening at 8∶30 .
好的。今晚8:30分一张2人桌。
Frank:
Yes.
是的。
餐馆就餐英语对话:点餐
A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please. 煎的。
A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。
餐馆就餐英语对话:等待就座
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t. 没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available? 很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two? 不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 当然可以。请问先生贵姓? B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: That’s fine.我们明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。
以上是我整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。
优质英语培训问答知识库