L美食诱惑
他将呆在那里住一个星期。他向接待员要求一个豪华套房。 A: Hello ,this is the the Grand View Hotel. what can I do for you? 您好,这里是深圳景轩酒店,很乐意为您服务。 B: I’d like to make a reservation in your hotel. 我想在你的酒店预定房间。 A: Sure. Whats your expected date of arrival? 当然可以。您什么时候来? I’ll arrive the day after tomorrow. 后天到。 A: How many rooms would you like? 您要几间房? B: One single room. Whats the rate? 一间单人房。什么价格? A:The rate of the rooms varies from 80 yuan to 8000 yuan. You can choose whatever you like. 房间价格不等,从80元到8000元,任你选择。 B:I'd like to book a deluxe room. 我想订一间豪华的房间。 A: I’ll check. There is just one left. The apartment rents for 3000yuan a night.我查一下,正好还有一间。这套房间每晚租金每晚为3000元。 B: OK. I’ll book this one. 那好,我就定这间吧。 A:Yes,sure。 How many nights wil you be staying? 你要住几天? B: seven nights. 七个晚上。 A:OK. May I have your name? 好的,请问您的名字? B:Johnson. A:ok,welcome to China.
初记装饰
如何用英语打电话订房情景对话篇:
C:Good morning, this is the Front Desk.May i help you,sir?
早上好,这是前台。需要我帮忙吗,先生?
G:yes,i'dlike to reserve a room.
是的,我想要订个房间
C:Thank you,Sir.For which date?
谢谢,先生。订哪一点的?
G:From November 9th 11月9日起
C:For how many nights? 住几晚?
G:For two nights. 两晚
C:How many guests will there be in your party?
有多少人和你一起?
G:Just my wife and i
仅仅和我的妻子
C:Which kind of room would you prefer,a double or a twin?
你想订哪种类型的房间,一张双人床还是两张单人床的?
G:A twin,please 两张单人的吧
C:Could you hold the line,please?i'll check our room availability for those days,thank you for waiting,sir.we have a twin at RMB 1000 Yuan and atRMB 1500 Yuan,which would you prefer?
能稍等下吗?我将帮你查一下这几天我们的客房供应情况,让你久等了,我们这有一间1000元和1500的,你喜欢哪一种?
G:We'll take the one at RMB15OO Yuan.
我们要1500的那间吧。
C:Certainly,sir.Could you give me your name,please?
好的,先生,请你告诉我你们的姓名吗?
G: Yes,it's John Davis,D-a-v-i-s.
是的,约翰戴维斯,D-a-v-i-s.
C:Mr.Davis.May I have your phone number,please?
戴维斯先生,你能告诉我你的电话号码吗?
G:Yes,the number is 01-5639-1875.
电话是01-5639-1875 .
C:What time do you expect to arrive,sir?
什么时候到呢,先生?
G:Oh,around 8.00 a.m. ,i suppose.
大概上午8点吧
C:I'd like to confirm your reservation,sir.A twin room for Mr.and Mrs.Davis at RMB 1500 Yuan per night for two nights from November 9th to November 11th.My name is Steve and we're looking forward to serving you.
我想确定下您的预定信息,先生。你和你的夫人一间价格为1500元的双人房。从11月9日到11月11日住两个晚上,我叫史蒂夫,期待你们的光临!
比较简单的订房对话:
A:Can you book me a double room for February 22?
您能给我订个2月22日的双人房间吗?
B:Well,we won't be able to guarantee you a room for February 22,but we can book you on February 23.Is that OK?
我们不能保证2月22日能给您订到房间,但是能订到2月23日的,那样可以吗?
A:I guess so.
好,可以吧。
用英语打电话一般内容分为三大部分。第一部分是“电话基础用语”,第二部分是“电话交际用语”,第三部分是“电话英语小常识”。
兴业腾达装饰
1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。
2.What's the price difference ?两种房间的价格有什么不同?
3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。
4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧。
5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?
酒店英语情景对话
作为酒店每天都会遇到形形色色的客人和状况,为了提高酒店的服务质量获得客人的认可和满意就需要从各方面提高酒店工作人员的素质和能力。其中就需要酒店工作人员掌握一定的酒店英语口语,让国外的客人满意。本专题整理了丰富的酒店英语情景对话、口语资料,帮助酒店工作人员提高英语能力。
结婚201314
随着全球化的不断加深以及世界科技的迅猛发展,作为世界普通话的英语,其重要性日趋上升。我整理了预订酒店英语对话稿,欢迎阅读!
Scene:The telephone in Swan House rings.A captain(c) answers the call.
场景:在天鹅宾馆电话响了。一个领班在接电话。
C:Good morning.The Swan House.Li Ming speaking.May I help you?
早上好,我是天鹅宾馆的李明您有什么需要帮助。
G:What time do you open this evening?今晚你们什么时候营业。
C:We open at six thirty, madam.And we take the last orders at ten thirty.
女士,我们6:30开始,10:30打烊。
G:Well, I’d like to reserve a table for four this evening.
好的,晚上我要预订一个4人桌。
C:Yes,madam.What time would you like to have your table?
好的,女士。你想什么时候要呢。
G:About seven,I think.我想大约7点吧。
C:A table for four at seven this evening.May I have your name,madam?
晚上7点,一张4人桌,我能知道你的名字吗,女士?
G:Leavens,Mary Leavens.
C:Thank you,Mrs Leavens.We lood forward to having you this evening.
谢谢,Mrs Leavens。我们期待今晚你的到来。
G:Oh, one more thing.Any chance of a table by the window?We’d like to enjoy the night view of Shanghai.
噢,还有一件事,有靠窗的桌子吗?我们想欣赏一下上海的夜景。
C:I see. Leave it to me.We will try our best.Is there anything else I can for you?
我明白,为你预留,我们将尽全力,还有什么为您服务的吗?
G:No,thanks.Good-bye.没有了,谢谢。再见。
C:Good-bye,Mrs Leavens.And have g good day.
再见Mrs Leavens。玩得愉快。
Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?
前台:皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗?
John: Yes. I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4. Do you have any vacancies?
约翰:我想订一个房间,五月2号到4号,请问你们还有空房吗?
Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?
前台:还有空房。您需要什么样的房间?
John: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.
约翰:我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。
Front Desk: No problem, sir.
前台:没问题,先生。
John: How much will that be?
约翰:价格如何?
Front Desk: It's RMB 400 per night.
前台:每晚400元。
John: That's a little high. I'm told your hotel is offering a discount now.
约翰:价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。
Front Desk: Yes, we were, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.
前台:是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉。
John: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?
约翰:我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?
Front Desk: No, sir. This is the least expensive suite we have at the moment.
前台:没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是最便宜的套房。
John: OK, I'll take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?
约翰:那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?
Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?
前台:是的,包括早餐。现在我能问一下您的名字吗?
John: My name is John Deep.
约翰:我叫John Deep。
Front Desk: Would you kindly spell that for me?
前台:您能拼一下吗?
John: That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.
约翰:J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.
Front Desk: Thank you. How many nights would you like to stay?
前台:谢谢。另外您预计在此停留多久?
John: Three nights, from May 2 .
约翰:三天,五月2号开始。
Front Desk: Certainly, sir. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. We look forward to seeing you.
前台:好的。我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后。静候您的光临。
John: Thank you.
约翰:谢谢。
Receptionist:—Good afternoon, Santa Hotel. May I help you?
下午好,Santa酒店,有什么可以帮您?
Mrs Ryefield:—Yes. I´d like to book a room, please.
我想订房。
Receptionist:—Certainly. When would you like to have the room madam?
当然,您想要什么时候的房间呢?
Mrs Ryefield:—3rd of March.
3月3号
Receptionist:—How long will you be staying?
您想住多久?
Mrs Ryefield:—Three nights.
3个晚上。
Receptionist:—What kind of room would you like, madam?
好的,女士,您想要什么类型的房间?
Mrs Ryefield:—Er... Double room. I´d appreciate it if you could give me a room with a view over the lake.
双人房吧。如果你能个帮我订个带湖景的,就最好了。
Receptionist:—Certainly, madam. I´ll just check what we have available. . . I am so sorry, we do not have double room available on 3rd of March, but we do have king size room available with a really splendid view. Would you mind having a king size room instead of double room?
当然,女士,先让我看下我们的房间情况……很抱歉,3月3号的双人房没有了,但是我们有带豪华景观的大床房,可以吗?
Mrs Ryefield:—How much is the charge of king size room per night?
大床房多少钱一晚?
Receptionist:—It is 680 RMB per night.
680元一个晚上。
Mrs Ryefield:—Well not bad. I would like to have one then.
哦还好,那要大床房吧。
Receptionist:—Great. Would you like breakfast?
好的,您想要早餐吗?
Mrs Ryefield:—No, thanks.
不了,谢谢。
Receptionist:—Who´s the booking for, please, madam?
女士,请问预订人的姓名是?
Mrs Ryefield:—Mr and Mrs Ryefield, that´s R-Y-E-F-I-E-L-D.
Ryefield先生和Ryefield女士。
Receptionist:—Okay, let me make sure I got that: Mr and Mrs Ryefield. king size room for March of 3rd, 4th and 5th. Is that correct?
好的,我再确认一下信息,Ryefield先生和Ryefield女士预定的从3月3日到3月5日,3晚的大床房,对吗?
Mrs Ryefield:—Yes it is. Thank you.
是的,谢谢!
Receptionist:—You are very welcome. Is there anything I can help you with?
不客气,还有什么可以帮您的吗?
Mrs Ryefield: - I guess that's all for now.
目前就这些了。
Receptionist: Thank you for choosing Santa Hotel and have a nice day. Goodbye.
好的,感谢您选择Santa酒店,祝您愉快,再见。
Mrs Ryefield:—Goodbye!
再见!
优质英语培训问答知识库