• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    246

qiuchi0808
首页 > 英语培训 > food的英语对话

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

小蘑菇少吃点

已采纳

Waiter, we have been waiting for 20 minutes. Wouldyou mind hurrying?

服务员,我们已经等了20分钟了,能快点吗?

I am sorry, sir, the fish you ordered will take a longertime because we make it with fresh fish.

非常抱歉,先生,您的菜要花长点时间去准备,因为我们是用鲜鱼做的。

That's fine. Would you please bring me some wine?

很好,能给我些酒吗?

Sure, is dry white wine OK?

当然,干白葡萄酒可以吗?

Yes. Thank you.

好的,谢谢。

Do you like the food here?

您喜欢这里的菜肴吗?

Yes. The baked fish was out of this world.

是的,烤鱼实在是太好吃了。

I am glad you like it.

很高兴您喜欢。

Can we have the bill now?

我们现在可以结账吗?

Sure. It's $100.

当然,总共100美元。

Hey!That food was terrific.I can't eat another bite.Are you sure you don't want another dish?

嘿!食物很美味。我一口也吃不下去了。你确定你不要再来一道菜?

No.I'm full.My stomach isn't growling at me any more.

不,我饱了。我的肚子已经不咕咕叫了。

I know what you mean.I'm so full that I can burst.

Shall we go then?

我明白你的意思。我饱到快要爆炸了。那么我们走了吗?

I'm all set.Thank you for the dinner.Jack.

我吃饱了.杰克,谢谢你的晚餐。

You are welcome.

不客气。

A:Can you manage chopsticks?

你能用筷子吗?

B:Why not? See.

为什么不能?看!

A:Good mastery. How do you like our Chinese food?

好功夫。你觉得我们中国食物怎么样?

B:Oh,at! It's delicious. You see, I am already putting on weight. There is one thing I don't like however, MSG.

太好了,真好吃。你看,我都发福了。不过还是有一样我不喜欢的,那就是味精。

A:What's wrong with MSG? It helps to bring out the taste of the food.

味精怎么了?它可以使人吃起菜来津津有味。

B:According to some studies it may cause cancer.

一些研究表明,它有可能引起癌症。

A:Oh, don't let that worry you. If that were true, China wouldn't have such a large population.

喔,不要担心。如果是那样,中国就不会有这么多人了。

B:I just happen to have a question for you guys. Why do the Chinese cook the vegetables? You see what I mean is that most vitamin are destroyed when heated.

我正有一个问题要问你们,为什么中国人都要把蔬菜炒熟啊?我是说,当加热的时候,很多营养都被破坏了。

A:I don't know exactly. It's a tradition. Maybe it's for sanitary reasons.

我不太知道,这是一个传统,或许是出于卫生的原因吧。

A:The portions here are man sized. We usually end up taking half of the meal home with us.

这里的食物很大份,我们通常都会把剩下的一半带回去。

B:Everything looks so good. Is there anything in particular that you recommend?

每道菜看起来都很可口,有什么你特别想推荐的吗?

A:Hey, sis. You know me, if I don't like everything on the menu, I don't go back to the restaurant!

老妹,你知道我这个人要不是菜单上所有的食物我都喜欢,我是不会再光顾这家餐厅的!

B:So you're saying I can't go wrong with anything I order? In that case...

你是说我不管点什么都不会错吗?如果是这样...

A:Wait, you love salmon, don't you? They have the best salmon pasta.

等一下,你喜欢蛙鱼吧?他们的蛙鱼通心面很棒。

B:That sounds really good! Does it come with a soup?

那听起来很不错!有汤吗?

A:Soup and bread and salad bar! I'm telling you, these people know how to keep you coming back!

汤、面包和沙拉吧!我告诉你,这家餐厅深谙留住顾客之道!

B:I see what you mean!

我懂你的意思!

A: Two number 3s, please.

A:我要两份3号餐。

B: All right. What would you like to drink?

B:好的,饮料要喝什么?

A: Diet Coke.

A:健怡可乐。

B: Regular or large?

B:普通杯还是大杯?

A: Regular, please.

A:普通杯。

B: OK. Anything else?

B:好的,还要点些什么吗?

A: No, thanks.

A:没有了。

B: For here or to go?

B:在这里吃还是带走?

A: For here.

A:在这里吃。

John: Eating is a real passion for me.

约翰:我对品尝美食真的很有热情。

Sharon: Me too.

莎伦:我也是。

John: I love all types of food. Which is your favorite dish?

约翰:我喜欢所有类型的食物。你最喜欢什么菜?

Sharon: Ahm…my favorite type of food is probably Sichuan food which is one of the spiciest Chinese cuisines.

莎伦:嗯……我最喜欢四川菜,这是中国菜中最辣的菜系之一。

John: I am a big fan of spicy food, too.

约翰:我也非常喜欢辣味食物。

Sharon: I have visited Chengdu and the food there was quite amazing.

莎伦:我去过成都,那里的美食真的非常棒。

John: Spicy food is good in the winter.

约翰:冬天吃辣味的食物很好。

Sharon: Because it can warm you up when the weather is cold!

莎伦:因为冬天吃辛辣的食物能使你暖和起来!

John: Yes, I think so. Eating Sichuan food in the room makes me feel so good when the weather is very cold.

约翰:是的,我也这么认为。当天气很冷的时候,坐在屋子里吃四川菜感觉真的很好。

Sharon: Oh, my mouth is watering.

莎伦:噢,我都在流口水了。

John: Maybe we can go to a Sichuan restaurant for supper.

约翰:也许我们可以去一家四川餐馆吃晚饭。

Sharon: Good idea!

莎伦:好主意!

food的英语对话

300 评论(9)

暖暖烛光2016

Lihua : Hi,Zoe.Did you try the Chinese food? My mother asked me what you like to eat. So she can prepare the dinner.李华:嗨,卓尹。你吃过中国菜吗?我妈妈问我你喜欢吃什么?她好准备晚餐。Zoe : Yeah. I try chinese food before.卓尹:是的。我以前吃过中国菜。Lihua : Did you? What do you think of it?李华:真的吗?感觉怎麽样?Zoe : Excellent! I like Chinese food very much. 卓尹:非常好!我特别喜欢中国菜。Lihua : Do you eat Chinese dumplings? We will eat chinese dumplings in Spring Festival or other festival to celerate the big days.李华 :你吃过饺子吗?我们在春节或者其他节日吃饺子来庆祝好日子。Zoe : You mean Jiaozi?卓尹:你是说饺子?Lihua : Yes.李华 :是的。Zoe : I like it very much. I even made dumplings at home.卓尹:我非常喜欢饺子。我甚至在家做过饺子。Lihua : Really? Do you like Beijing roast duck?李华 :真的吗?你喜欢北京烤鸭吗?Zoe : I like chicken with mushroom, fried chicken slices with eggwhite,scranbled eggs, bamboo shoot, steamed chicken, . . . oh, I like many of them.卓尹:我喜欢鸡肉炖蘑菇、芙蓉炸鸡片、炒鸡蛋、玉兰片、蒸鸡肉......噢,我喜欢很多中国菜。Lihua : You must have tried them many times.李华 :这些你肯定吃过很多次。Zoe : Yes, Chinese dishes are my favorites. 卓尹:是的。中国菜是我最喜欢吃的菜。Lihua : They are my favorites too. My mother is good at cooking Gong Bao Ji Ding.李华 :中国菜也是我最爱吃的菜。我喜欢宫爆鸡丁、烤红薯,......Zoe : Wait, wait. What is Gong Bao Ji Ding? 卓尹:等等,什麽是宫爆鸡丁?Lihua : Oh, it ' s complicated. It ' s made of chicken and vegetables. And it used to only cook for the king of china.李华:噢,很难说清楚。它也是一道鸡肉和蔬菜做的菜。它以前是专为中国的皇帝做的菜。Zoe : It seems I have tasted that dish. Is it a little hot?卓尹: 我好象吃过这道菜。是有点辣吗?Lihua : Yes.李华:是的。Zoe : Oh, I like that very much.卓尹:噢,我非常喜欢它。Lihua :Ok, that's great. I will tell my mum. And we can eat it tonight.李华: 太好了,我会告诉我妈妈。我们今晚就可以吃到它。

215 评论(14)

dreamydream

Tom:Wow,how delicious it is!哇,多么美味啊! Zhang Ming:You mean this dish?你在说这道菜吗? Tom:Yeah,It's really delicious.What's this?是啊,他简直是太美味了,这是什么? Zhang ming:They are dumplings.Chinese people often eat them on New Year Eve.这是饺子,中国人常常在除夕吃饺子. Tom:They are nice food,I think.它们是美味的食物,我认为. Zhang Ming:Eh~I like dumplings the best.And which food do you like best?我最喜欢饺子.你最喜欢什么食物? Tom:I like beef,Italian noodls the best.But now I like dumplings!我最喜欢牛排和意大利面,但现在喜欢水饺了! 应该够两分钟了,这可是我现编的呢,我原来挺喜欢写英语对话的,

115 评论(10)

幽香雨草

A:Do you like Chinese food.B:Yeah,but it's not my favorite.Actually,I prefer American fast food,it's convenient and tasty.A:But don't you think it's too greasy?B:Well,taste comes first for me.A:Chinese food is delicious,too.And it's more sophisticated.There are more options in Chinese Cuisine.C:But still,some Chinese cooking can be quite greasy,too.For example,stir-fried dishes.In fact,I think Japanese food is a more healthy cuisine.Less greasy,less salty.D:Agreed.But some of its dishes include raw meat,and that is a little unacceptable to some people.C:Exactly.I'm afraid it's one of those cultural differences in food.A:I think so,too.There is little raw material in Chinese cooking,the Chinese people seem to enjoy cooked meat and vegetables.B:But in American cooking,some dishes just include raw materials.Salad is a good example.D:Comparatively,American food is not such a good fit in the Western cuisines.It's cooking is more simple.It is said that Americans eat with brains,meaning Americans pay more attention to the nutrition of food rather than taste.C:And it's also said that the Japanese people eat with eyes.I guess it means the Japanese prefer their meals be pretty rather than tasty.A:In that sense,I think the Chinese people eat with brains, eyes and tongues.We hope our food to be nutritious,pretty and delicious.D:Well,if that is the case,the Chinese people must pay attention to their weights,considering they are surrounded by such wonderful food.你喜欢中国菜。是的,但它不是我的最爱。实际上,我更喜欢美国的快餐,方便又可口。但是你不觉得太油腻吗?嗯,味道对我来说是第一位。中国食物是美味的。这是更复杂的。中国菜中有更多的选择。C:但是,一些中国烹饪很油腻。例如,炒的菜。事实上,我认为日本食品更健康的美食。少油腻,咸。D:同意。但它的一些菜包括生肉,有些人有点无法接受。C:没错。恐怕这是一个文化差异的食物。答:我也这么认为。没有在中国烹饪原料,中国人民似乎喜欢煮熟的肉类和蔬菜。B:但是在美国烹饪中,有些菜只包括原材料。沙拉是一个很好的例子。D:比较,美国食品不太适合在西方的菜肴。它的烹饪更简单。据说,美国人吃的大脑,这意味着美国人更加注重食物的营养,而不是口味。C:它还说,日本人用眼睛吃饭。我猜这意味着日本人宁愿他们的饭菜很好吃。从这个意义上说,我认为中国人吃大脑,眼睛和舌头。我们希望我们的食物有营养,很美味。医生:好吧,如果是这样的话,中国人民必须注意他们的重量,考虑他们四周都是如此美妙的食物。

149 评论(8)

相关问答