假如天天做梦
英语求职面试对话(通用10篇)
英语求职面试过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老外口味,那录取机会必定大大增加。下面我为你整理了英语求职面试对话范本,希望能帮到你!
HR:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
HR: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
HR:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
HR:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
HR:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
HR: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
HR:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)
HR:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
HR: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
HR:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
HR: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
HR: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)
HR:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
HR:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
HR:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
HR:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
HR:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
HR:Yes, I think so.
HR:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
HR:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
HR:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
HR:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
HR:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
HR: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
HR: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
HR:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
HR:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
HR: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
HR: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)
HR:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
HR:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
HR:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
HR:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理别人的批评?)
HR:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
HR:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。)
HR: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
HR: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
HR:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
HR:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
HR:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
HR:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失败?)
HR: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)
B: May I come in?
我可以进来吗?
HR: Yes, please. I'm XXX, the manager of the company. What's your name please?
请进,我是XXX,这个公司的经理。你叫什么名字。
B:Good morning, Miss Pan. My name is XXX. I have come here for an interview by appointment. Nice to meet you.
你好,潘小姐。我叫xxx。我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你
HR:Nice to meet you,too .You are the first one to have arrived. Well, for this job, we need people to work hard. Do you think you're suitable for this kind of job?
你好,今天我邀了几位面试者,你是第一个到的。对于这个工作,我们需要刻苦能干的人,你觉得你能适应这样的工作吗?
B:Oh, yes, I think so.
恩,我想我能。
HR:Ok. Please talk something about yourself or introduce yourself.
好吧。那就说说你的情况吧,或者介绍一下自己。
B:My name is xxx. From xxxl university.
我叫xxx来自xxx大学
HR:Why did you choose to come here for a job
你为何选定到此地来谋职?
B:I hope to have a job which offers me an opportunity for advancement.
我希望有一个提供升级机会的工作。
HR:What interest you most about this job?
你对这份工作最感兴趣的是什么?
B:I like to work in a team and enjoy solving problems together.
我喜欢和一班人一起工作及解决问题。
HR:Why should I hire you?
我为什么要聘请你?
B:My educational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job.
我的教育背景和工作经验使我能够胜任这项工作
HR: When can you begin?
你何时能开始工作?
B: Immediately.
马上就可以
HR:So you can go back now,we will inform you soon.
所以现在你可以回去了,我们很快就会通知你
B:I will wait patiently, thank you.
我会耐心等待的,谢谢
A: Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith?
不好意思,我可以见史密斯女士吗?
I: It's me. What can I do for you?
我就是,需要我帮忙吗?
A: I have come at your invitation for an interview.Nice to meet you,Mrs. Smith
很高兴见到你,史密斯女士。我是应约来面试的。
I: Are you Mrs. Smith?
你是吴先生吧?
A: Yes, I am.
是的,我是。
I: Nice to meet you, too. Did you have any difficulty finding our company?
我也很高兴见到你。找我们公司困难吗?
A: Not really, I am familiar with this area.
没有,我对这一带很熟悉。
I: What is your name, please?
请问,你叫什么名字?
A:WU JING
吴京
I: What kind of person do you think you are?
你觉得你自己的个性如何?
A: Well, I am always energetic and enthusiastic. That's my strongest personality.
嗯,我觉得自己精力很充沛,做事很有热情。这是我最大的特点了。
I: What are your strengths and weaknesses?
那你认为自己的最大优点和缺点是什么呢?
A: Em, as I have said, It's diligent and industrious. On the other hand, sometimes It'stoo hard-working and I put myself under too much pressure to make things perfect.
正如我刚才说过的,我工作特别勤奋认真。但是,有时为了尽可能把事情办得完美些,我又会让自己背上太多的压力,工作太辛苦。
I: What qualities would you expect of persons working as a team?
你认为作为团队中的一员,一个人需要具备什么样的品质?
A: To work in a team, in my opinion, two characteristics are necessary for a person. That is, the person must be cooperative and aggressive.
依我之见,作为团队中的一员,合作精神和进取精神两者皆不可少。
I: How do you spend your leisure time?
你业余时间都做些什么?
A: I like playing games and having sports. They are my favourite hobbies.
我爱玩游戏和体育运动,这是我最大的爱好。
I: So,what kind of sport do you like most?
那么你最喜欢什么体育运动?
A: Oh, it's hard to narrow it down to just one. I mean, I like all kinds of sports, basketball,swimming, bike riding and so on. Maybe it is just the reason why I am so energetic and vigorous.
哦,那可实在太多了,我喜欢各类体育运动,打篮球、 游泳、骑车之类的。也许这是我精力如此充沛的原因吧。
1 A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.请介绍一下你自己。
B: My name is David and I live in Shanghai, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.我叫 David, 住在上海,出身于 1980 年。我的专业是电子工程。
A: What kind of personality do you think you have?你认为你有怎样的性格?
B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也 很能干。
A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?你的弱点和优点是什么?
B: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识 到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话。我想我的优点是很执着,而且学东西很快。
A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?你有执照或资格证书吗?
B: I have a driver's license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).我有驾驶执照,我是注册会计师。
A: How do you relate to others?你和别人相处如何?
B: I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.我能与人合作,富有团队精神。
i: why do you want to apply for a position in our company? don you like the present job?
i: 为什么你要应聘我们公司这个职位,你不喜欢你目前这个工作吗?
a: i like the job and it is similar to the position i am applying for in your company, but the salary of my present job is too low, so i decided to leave.
a: 我喜欢目前这个工作,而且它和我在贵公司应聘的这个职位很相似,但是我目前这份工作的薪水太低,所以我想离开。
i: is that the only reason why you are leaving?
i: 这是你想离职的唯一原因吗?
a: no, another reason is that your operations are global, so i feel i can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.
a:不,另一个原因是因为你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得在这样一个环境中工作会收获最多。
i: if you are hired, when will it be convenient for you to begin to work?
i: 如果你被录用,什么时候方便来本公司上班呢?
a: if you like, tomorrow is ok.
a:如果你愿意,明天就可以。
A: How long does it take to get here from your home? 从你家到公司要花多少时间。
B: It takes about 40 minutes. 大约 40 分钟。
A: Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration? 你有需要公司特别考虑的事情吗?
B: Yes, do you have allowance for transportation as well a housing packages, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and annuity. 是的,你们有交通补贴、公积金、 医疗保险、失业保险及养老金吗?
What are your performance incentives and the bonus structure? 你们 的奖励、奖金系统是怎样的?
A: How can we get in touch with you? 怎样有跟你联系?
B: You can reach me at 62547833. 你可以打电话给我, 号码是 62547833。 How can I contact you when
A: we reach our decision? 我们决定后如何跟你联系?
B: You can call me at this number between 4 and 6 in the afternoon. 你可以在下午 4 点到 6 点之间用这个号码打电话给我。
A: Do you have any questions you would like to ask me? 还有问题要问吗?
B: What are the company's working hours? 公司的上下班时间是怎样的?
Would I have to work overtime very often? 是否要经常加班?
Would there be any opportunities to work abroad in the future? 将来有机 会到国外工作吗?
A: OK, Mr.Shu. You may come in.This is xxx and on my right, my colleague, xxx, and on my left, xxx. please sit down.
好了,舒先生,你可以进来了。我是xxx,我右面是我的`同事xxx,左边是xxx。请坐吧。
I: Thank you. Good afternoon Mrs. Xxx, Miss xxx, Miss xxx.
谢谢你。下午好,xxx女士、xxx小姐、xxx小姐。
A: Your English is fluent.
你的英语很流利。
I: Thank you.
谢谢夸奖。
A: How do you think of the weather today?
你觉得今天的天气如何?
I: I don't like the weather like this. Cold and rainy. Hope it become sunny as soon as possible.
我不喜欢这样的天气,又冷还下着雨,真希望早点出太阳。
I: Mr.Shu,would you mind if I ask you some questions, which may sound impolite?
舒先生,我可以问你几个听起来可能不是很有礼貌的问题吗?
A: Ah,never mind, please.
啊,没关系,请问吧。
I: Can you tell me how old you are?
你能告诉我你多大了吗?
A: I am 25 years old.
我25岁了。
I: Our advertisement says English competence is a key requirement of this position. Then how do you think of your proficiency in written and spoken English?
我们的招聘广告要求这个职位的应聘者应当具有相当好的英语水平,那么,你认为你的书面英语和口语能力如何呢?
A: I have learned English for 10 years, and I have passed College English Test Band 4 and 6.My spoken English is fairly good enough to express myself fluently.
我已经学英语10年了,而且我通过了大学英语四级和六级。我能用英语口语把自己的想法流利地表达出来。
I: What other foreign language do you speak?
你还能说其他别的外语吗?
A: I did self-study of Japanese in college, and I can carry on some simple conversations in Japanese.
我在大学时自学过日语,我能用日语进行一些简单的对话。
i: i know in your resume that you have worked in your present company for 3 years, can you tell me why you want to leave your present job and join us?
i: 从你的简历中,我知道你已经在现在这个公司工作3年了,能告诉我为什么你想辞去现在这个工作来我们公司吗?
a: because the job i am doing in my present company is of no challenge, but i like challenge.your firm is a young organisation with many innovative ideas. it has been very successful in an expanding market since its establishment 10 years ago. working for you would be exactly the sort of challenge i am looking for.
a: 我离开这个公司是因为现在这个工作没有挑战性,但我喜欢挑战。贵公司是一家具有创新精神的年轻公司,自创建XX年以来,在市场拓展方面取得了巨大的成功。能为你们工作,正是我所追求的那种挑战。
i: why do you think you are qualified for this position?
i: 为什么你认为你能胜任我们公司这个职位呢?
a: i have excellent communication skills and i am familiar with the procedures for the last company i worked for. besides, i am a team player and have great interpersonal skills.
a: 我的人际交往能力很强。在我工作的上个公司,我熟练掌握了工作流程,而且我具有团队精神和出色的人际关系技能。
Smith: Nice to meet you.
史密斯:很高兴见到你。
Jack: Nice to meet you,too.
杰克:我也很高兴见到您。
Smith:You are a graduate, right?
史密斯:你是个毕业生,是吗?
Jack: I recently graduated from college as an English major.
杰克:我最近才大学毕业,主修的是英语专业。
Smith: 50 you don't have much related work experience.
史密斯:这样说来,是没有相关的工作经验了。
Jack: Admittedly, I don't. But I still beg you to give me an opportunity, and I'm willing to learn with my best effort.
杰克:的确如此。不过,我仍然要请您给我一次机会,我会努力学习的。
Smith: Well, did you get any honors or rewards in college?
史密斯:那么,在大学里你获得过什么荣誉或是奖励吗?
Jack: I have got a Business English Certificate and a Certificate of TEM 8.
杰克:我取得了商务英语证书和英语专业八级证书。
Smith: What about your computer skills?
史密斯:计算机技能如何?
Jack: I got professional training in this field, and I believe I can fit the position well.
杰克:我曾接受过专业培训,我相信自己可以胜任这份工作。
Smith: And anything else?
史密斯:别的方面呢?
Jack: I have taken some courses in college, such as translation, business English, and so on. So I have a good mastery of both spoken and written English
杰克:在大学里,我曾学过有关翻译、商务英语的课程等。我的英语口语和写作能力都不错。
Smith: I see.
史密斯:我知道了。
Jack: Your approval would be my honor.
杰克:您的肯定是我的荣幸。
Jack: Hello, Mr. Smith, nice to meet you.
杰克:史密斯先生您好,很高兴见到您。
Smith: Hello, Jack, I am glad you could come to this interview.
史密斯:你好,杰克,很高兴你能来参加这次面试。
Jack: I feel very honored.
杰克:我感到很荣幸。
Smith: Firstly, I would like to ask you some questions.
史密斯:首先,我想要问你几个问题。
Jack: Please.
杰克:您请讲。
Smith: How old are you?
史密斯:你多大了?
Jack: I am twenty-three years old.
杰克:我今年23岁。
Smith: How do you live now?
史密斯:你现在住在哪里?
Jack: I live in a sub-district near here.
杰克:我住在离这儿不远的一个小区里。
Smith: Could you tell me your telephone number?
史密斯:可以告诉我你的电话号码吗?
Jack: My telephone number is 1033-5768.
杰克:我的电话号码是1033-5768。
Smith: Are you from Bei jing?
史密斯:你是北京人吗?
Jack: Yes, 1was born in Bei jing.
杰克:是的,我出生在北京。
Smith: OK, I have no more questions.
史密斯:好的,我没有问题了。
静心观海一
Key Sentences(重点句子)1.Excuse me.May I see Mr. John Watt,the manager?劳驾。请问我能见经理约翰·瓦特先生吗?2.It's me.What can I do for you?本人就是。你有什么事?3.May I help you?你有什么事吗?4.I have come at your invitation for an interview.Nice to meet you,Mr. Watt.我是应你之邀来参加面试的。见到你真高兴,瓦特先生。5.Please sit down.请坐。6.Won't you take a seat?请坐。7.Please take a seat.请坐下。8.Thank you,sir.谢谢,先生。9.I've come to apply for the position as office clerk.我是来应聘办公室文员一职的。10.I've invited several candidates to come today.You are the first one to have arrived.今天我邀了几位面试者,你是第一个到的。11.You probably know that this interview is mostly to test your oral English,so just relax,and let's have a chat,shall we?你可能已经知道这次面谈主要想测试一下你的英语口语能力,所以让我们放松地谈谈,好吗?12.We have received your letter and resume,and we thought we would like to ask you to come here for an interview.我们已收到你的信和简历,想请你来参加面试。13.We have received your letter in answer to our advertisement.I would like to talk with you regarding your qualifications for this position.我们已收到你应聘的信,我想和你谈谈关于你应聘的事。14.I am very glad to know that my letter and resume have been received.我的信和简历贵公司已收到,本人感到非常荣幸。15.It is a great pleasure for me to have this opportunity for interview.我能有机会来参加面试感到非常荣幸。16.I am very happy that I am qualified for this interview.我非常高兴能获得这个面谈机会。Dialogue A(I =Interviewer主试人A =Applicant应征者)A:Excuse me.May I see Mr. John Watt,the manager?I:It's me.What can I do for you?A:I have come at your invitation for an interview.Nice to meet you,Mr. Watt.I:Nice to meet you too.Please sit down.A:Thank you,sir.I:We have received your letter in answer to our advertisement.I would like to talk with you regarding your qualifications for this position.A:I am very happy that I am qualified for this interview.Dialogue BI:May I help you?A:Yes,I'm here for an interview as requested.I:You are Miss Li?A:That's right.I:Please take a seat.A:Thank you,madam.I:We have received your letter and resume,and we thought we would like to ask you to come here for an interview.A:It is a great pleasure for me to have this opportunity for inter-view.I:Have you brought your credentials?A:Yes,here they are.This is my ID card.This is my diplo-ma.And this is my certificate for nurse qualifications.Dialogue CI:May I help you?A:Yes,I've come to apply for the position as office clerk.I:I'm Edward Snow, the manager of Human Resources Department.May I ask your name?A:My name is Xiaoyan Gu.How do you do,Mr. Snow?I:I'm glad to meet you,Miss Gu.Please take a seat.A:Thank you,sir.Notes 注释1.Yes,I'm here for an interview as requested.是的,我是应约来此面试的。2.Nice to meet you.见到你很高兴。3.Have you brought your credentials?你带证明材料来了吗?4.Yes,here they are.是的,给你。5.This is my ID card.This is my diploma.And this is my certificate of nurse qualifications.这是我的身份证,这是毕业证,这是我的护士资格证书。6.I'm Edward Snow,the manager of Human Resources Department.我是人力资源部经理爱德华·斯诺。Words and Expressionsinterviewer n.主试人applicant n.应征者invitation n.邀请,约请advertisement n.广告qualification n.资格be qualified for 符合……的资格resume n.个人简历credential n.证明材料,凭证certificate n.证书,证明Human Resources Department n.人力资源部Key Sentences(重点句子)17.What's your name?你叫什么名字?18.What's your surname?你姓什么?19.What's your family name?你姓什么?20.What's your given name?你的名是什么?21.What's your full name?你的全名是什么?22.Can you tell me what your full name is,please?你能告诉我你的全名吗?23.How do you spell your family name?你的姓怎么拼?24.May I have your name please?请问你叫什么?25.Are you ××?你是××吗?26.My name is Liu Yun.我叫刘芸。27.My surname is Liu.我姓刘。28.My full name is Yuming Liu.我的全名叫刘玉明。29.My family name is Zhang,Z-H-A-N-G.我姓张,拼作Z-H-A-N-G.30.How old are you?你多大了?31.Could you tell me how old you are?你能告诉我你的年龄吗?32.What's your age?你多大了?33.Are you twenty-one years old?你是21岁吗?Dialogue A(I= interviewer主试人 A= Applicant应试者)I:Good afternoon.Sit down please.A:Thank you.I:Can you tell me what your full name is,please?A:My full name is Yuming Liu.I:How do you spell your family name?A:Liu,L-I-U.I:Do you have an English name?A:Yes,sir.It's Walter.It was given by my English professor when I was at the university.I:How do you like your name?A:I like it very much.My name has become part of me.I don't want to change it.I:How old are you?A:I'm twenty-six(years old)。I:What is your date of birth?A:I was born on April eleventh,1959.Dialogue BI:May I have your name?A:My name is Yun Liu.I:How do you spell your family name?A:Liu.L-I-U.I:Do you have an alias?A:No.I:Do you have a pen name?A:Yes,my pen name is Baiyun.I:Could you tell me how old you are?A:I'm twenty-one years old.Notes 注释1.Do you have an English name?你有英文名字吗?2.Yes,sir.It's Walter.It was given by my English professor when I was at the university.有,先生。我的英文名是Walter,是我上大学时我的外籍老师给我取的。3.How do you like your name?你喜不喜欢你的名字?4.My name has become part of me.I don't want to change it.我的名字已成为我的一部分,我不打算更改它。5.What's your date of birth?请告诉我你的出生年月日。6.Do you have a pen name?你有笔名吗?Words and Expressionsfull name 全名surname 姓family name 姓given name 名first name 名English name 英文名alias 别名pen name 笔名Key Sentences(重点句子) 34.Where do you live?你住哪里?35.What's your address?你的住址是哪里?36.What's your present address?你现在的住址是哪里?37.What's your permanent address?你的永久性住址是哪里?38.I live at 238 Zhongshan Road,Apt.401,Nanjing.我住在南京市中山路238号401号房。39.Could you tell me your telephone number?能告诉我你的电话号码吗?40.Give me your telephone number please.请告诉我你的电话号码。41.What's your telephone number?你的电话号码是多少?42.My telephone number is 3755818.我的电话号码是3755818.43.What is your birthplace?你出生在哪里?44.Where is your hometown?你的籍贯是哪里?45.Are you a resident of shanghai?你是上海市居民吗?46.My birthplace is SuZhou.我的出生地是苏州。47.My hometown is Tianjin.我的家乡是天津。48.Where is your domicile place?你的户籍在哪里?49.My domicile place is Nanjing.我的户籍在南京。Dialogue A(I= Interviewer主试人A =Applicant应试人)I:Where do you live?A:I live at 238 Zhongshan Road,Apt 401,Nanjing.I:What's your permanent address?A:My permanent address is 238 Zhongshan Road,Apt 401,Nanjing.I:What is your birthplace?A:My birthplace is Suzhou.I:Are you a resident of Shanghai?A:No.I:Where is your domicile place?A:My domicile place is Nanjing.I:Give me your telephone number,please.A:(My telephone number is)3755818.Dialogue BI:What's your address?A:My address is 57 Heping Road,Xuzhou.I:Where are you working?A:I'm working at Nanyuan Hotel at 178 Huaihai Road.I:Where is your hometown?A:My hometown is Suzhou.I:Are you a local resident?A:Yes,I am.I have been living in Xuzhou Since I graduated from university.Notes 注释1.My address is 57 Heping Road,Xuzhou.我的住址是徐州市和平路57号。2.Where are you working?你在哪里工作?3.I'm working at Nanyuan Hotel at 178 Huaihai Road.我在淮海路178号南园宾馆工作。4.Are you a local resident?你是当地居民吗?5.I have been living in Xuzhou since I graduated from university.我大学毕业后就一直住在徐州。Words and Expressionsaddress n.地址,住址present a.目前的,现在的permanent a.不变的,永久的resident n.居民domicile n.户籍local a.当地的,本地的graduate v.毕业
梁小姐12
面试时,只有从容自若,沉着冷静,才能将技能发挥得很正常。我整理了关于公司面试的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
A: Good afternoon, sir.
B: Good afternoon. Sit down, please.
A: Thank you.
B: You are Mr. Zhang Xiaodong, aren't you?I am Henry Hudson.
A: Yes. Nice to meet you, Mr. Hudson.
B: To start with, tell me about your education, please.
A: All right. I shall graduate from Guangdong University of Foreign Studies next year. I major in international trade.
B: Are you single or married?
A: I'm still single. Nowadays many young people in China are not in a hurry to get married. They'd rather secure their careers before they settle down in a family.
B: That's the kind of man we are looking for. Our promotion work entails much travel. So we need employees without family burdens yet. Now tell me if you have a good command of both written and spoken English.
A: When I was a sophomore, I passed Band 6 of College English Test.
B: Why are you interested in this company?
A: I think working in this company would provide me with a good opportunity to use my knowledge.
B: What do you know about this company?
A: This company is one of the biggest trading companies in the world. There are a lot of branches in all parts of the world with the head office in the U.S.A. Guangzhou Office was established four years ago. It deals in business machines.
B: Do you know what PNTR stands for?
A: It stands for Permanent Normal Trade Relation. If one nation enjoys this kind of treatment, it is accessible to tariff preference for imported goods from another nation.
B: By the way, would you describe yourself as extroverted or more introverted?
A: I think I am quite outgoing. I like cooperation with others, and getting the job done by working together.
B: Good. I think you'd like to know about the remuneration. The starting salary for trading clerks in this company is RMB 3, 500 per month, and raise is given after six months according to your ability. We provide fringe benefits such as annual bonus, three-week paid vacation a year, and health insurance. Are these satisfactory?
A: Yes, these are quite satisfactory.
B: Do you have any questions about the job?
A: I was told that some of your Chinese employees are sent to the United States to attend the training program provided by the head office. I'd like to know how you choose employees to attend the program.
B: Almost all Chinese employees are eligible to attend the training course, but as the number of trainees at one time is limited, we select them on their merits. Are you really interested?
A: Sure. I'll do my utmost if I am employed by this company.
B: It has been pleasant talking with you, Mr. Zhang. We'll notify you of our final decision within one week.
A: Thank you, Mr. Hudson, for your interview with me. I hope to see you again.
B: Good-bye.
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓 住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢 ?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理别人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。)
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失败?)
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)
Smith: Nice to meet you.
史密斯:很高兴见到你。
Jack: Nice to meet you,too.
杰克:我也很高兴见到您。
Smith:You are a graduate, right?
史密斯:你是个毕业生,是吗?
Jack: I recently graduated from college as an English major.
杰克:我最近才大学毕业,主修的是英语专业。
Smith: 50 you don't have much related work experience.
史密斯:这样说来,是没有相关的工作经验了。
Jack: Admittedly, I don't. But I still beg you to give me an opportunity, and I'm willing to learn with my best effort.
杰克:的确如此。不过,我仍然要请您给我一次机会,我会努力学习的。
Smith: Well, did you get any honors or rewards in college?
史密斯:那么,在大学里你获得过什么荣誉或是奖励吗?
Jack: I have got a Business English Certificate and a Certificate of TEM 8.
杰克:我取得了商务英语证书和英语专业八级证书。
Smith: What about your computer skills?
史密斯:计算机技能如何?
Jack: I got professional training in this field, and I believe I can fit the position well.
杰克:我曾接受过专业培训,我相信自己可以胜任这份工作。
Smith: And anything else?
史密斯:别的方面呢?
Jack: I have taken some courses in college, such as translation, business English, and so on. So I have a good mastery of both spoken and written English
杰克:在大学里,我曾学过有关翻译、商务英语的课程等。我的英语口语和写作能力都不错。
Smith: I see.
史密斯:我知道了。
Jack: Your approval would be my honor.
杰克:您的肯定是我的荣幸。
我是五叶神
A:Good morning. I'm XXX, the manager of the company. What's your name please?(早上好。我是XXX,这个公司的经理。你叫什么名字。)B:Good morning, Miss Pan. My name is XXX. I have come here for an interview by appointment. Nice to meet you.(你好,潘小姐。我叫XXX。我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你)A:Nice to meet you,too .You are the first one to have arrived. Well, for this job, we need people to work hard. Do you think you're suitable for this kind of job?(你好, 今天我邀了几位面试者,你是第一个到的。对于这个工作,我们需要刻苦能干的人,你觉得你能适应这样的工作吗? )B:Oh, yes, I think so.(恩,我想我能。)A:Why did you choose to come here for a job?(你为何选定到此地来谋职?)B:I hope to have a job which offers me an opportunity for advancement.(我希望有一个提供升级机会的工作)A:What interest you most about this job?(你对这份工作最感兴趣的是什么?)B:I like to work in a team and enjoy solving problems together.(我喜欢和一班人一起工作及解决问题。)A:Why should I hire you?(我为什么要聘请你?)B:My educational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job.(我的教育背景和工作经验使我能够胜任这项工作)A:When can you begin?( 你何时能开始工作? )B:Immediately.( 马上就可以 )A:So you can go back now,we will inform you soon.( 所以现在你可以回去了,我们很快就会通知你 )B:I will wait patiently, thank you.( 我会耐心等待的,谢谢 )
扩展资料:
英文面试不同于笔试这种硬性的考核,主要考察应聘者随机应变的能力。
有的人心理素质比较差,看到一个新的面试环境,特别是房间摆设、风格和上次面试完全不同时,心里也会七上八下,还没开始面试就手脚冰凉,连话都说不利索。
优质英语培训问答知识库