• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    358

乐乐冰儿
首页 > 英语培训 > 面试英语小对话

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

人大菲菲

已采纳

面试的英语对话

面试是通过书面或面谈的形式来考察一个人的工作能力与否,物以类聚,通过面试可以初步判断应聘者是否可以融入自己的团队。以下是我收集的面试的英语对话,欢迎查看!

A:Hello, this is HR of Future Clothes Company. May I speak to Fred?

你好,我是Future服装公司的面试官,可以和佛瑞德通话吗?

B:This is Fred. So glad to have your phone call.

我就是佛瑞德。很开心接到你的电话。

A:I'm calling to inform you have passed the interview.

我打电话是通知你,你已经通过了公司的面试。

B:Really? My god! I'm so excited to hear the good news.

是真的吗?上帝啊!听到这个消息简直太髙兴了。

A:Wait…wait…one more thing, please come here to sign the employment contract tomorrow morning.

等下,还有一个事情请在明天上午来公司签订劳动合同。

B:I see. Thank you again for calling us.

我明白了。再次感谢你的来电。

A:Don't mention it. We will be colleagues from now on and I hope we will get along well with each other.

不用谢。我们从现在开始就是同事了。我希望我们会相处愉快。

B:That's for sure. There are lots of things we should learn from you.

那是肯定的。我们还有很多东西需要跟你学习的。

C:Fred, I have good news to tell you.

佛瑞德,我有好消息要告诉你。

B:What good news?

什么好消息?

C:Next month I will become one member of Pineapple Computer Company.

从下月起我将成为Pineapple电脑公司的一名员工了。

B:Is that true? I can not believe this. David and I are also members of Future Clothes Company.

是真的吗?我简直不敢相信。大卫和我也被Future服装公司录用了。

C:Congratulations! Let's go out to have a drink.

恭喜啊!那我们出去喝一杯吧!

问:你是什么时候毕业的,毕业于什么学校,什么专业?

When did you graduate from school? Which school and which program?

答:我是1995年毕业的,毕业于南通卫生学校,护干专业。

I graduated from Nantong Medical School as a major of nursing care in 1995.

问:你已经工作了几年了?从哪一年开始?

How many years have you been working? From which year?

答:五年了。从1995年开始

Five years .Since 1995

问:你将怎样花费你的薪水?你想在新加坡挣多少钱?

How will you spend your salaries? How much money do you want to make In Singapore?

答:自己留一部分生活费用,其它寄回去,或存银行。

I will leave some for daily use , and post other money to my home, or save them in the bank

问:你所在的医院有多少护士,多少医生?

How many nurses and doctors are there in your hospital?

答:有100名左右的护士,有80名医生,还有2名美国来的外籍专家。

About 100 nurses,80 doctors and 2 foreign experts. They are from

问:到新加坡后如不适应新环境, 新气候,怎么办?

What will you do if you can not suit the new environment and new climate in Singapore?

答:我相信自己的能力。再大,再难的苦,我都会挺住,何况逆境会造就人才!

I have confidence in my ability. I can overcome every difficulties. Also, I believe that adversities can improve me

问:你能自我介绍一下自己吗?还有关于你的一切。

Can you take an introduction to yourself, and tell me all about yourself?

答:可以的,我名叫张平,我来自江苏省启东市,卫校(中专)学历,25岁

Yes, my name is Zhang ping, I come from Qidong City, Jiangsu province, I graduated from a middle medical school. I am 25 years old.

问:你在什么单位工作?担任什么职务?请说明你的工作程序(流程)。

Where do you work now? and what’s your job position? Please tell me your work procedures.

答:我在启东市人民医院工作,担任护士职务。

I now work in Qidong people’s Hospital as a nurse.

问:你是通过什么知道新加坡的?

In which way do you know Singapore?

答:通过看电视,读报纸,听收音机等。

I know Singapore through watching TV, reading newspapers, listening to radio and so on.

问:你在医院里轮班吗?你们小组里有几个人。

Do you work on shift in the hospital? How many persons are there in your group team?

答:是的,我是轮班的。我们小组有八个人。

Yes, I work on shift. There are eight persons in my group team.

问:你可以做12小时轮班吗?如果护士长故意刁难你,怎么办?

Can you keep working twelve hours a day? And what will you do if the head nurse deliberately puts up obstacles for you?

答:是的,可以的。

Yes, I can.

问:如果病人或病人家属由于不理解你的工作,对你态度不好,你怎么办?

If the patients or their relatives do not understand your works, and so are unkind to you , what will you, what will you do?

答:首先,我会检查一下我自己是否有短处。如果有,我会向他们道歉;如果没有,我会耐心地向他们作解释工作,直到他们满意为止。

First, I will check whether I have done something wrong or improperly. If I find I am right, I will give an explanation patiently till they are satisfied.

问:如果他们故意找你麻烦,闹事,怎么办?

If they make trouble to you deliberately, what will you do?

答:首先,我不会跟他们吵,骂不还口,打不还手,而是耐心地解释。解释无效,我会向上级汇报。当然,我想新加坡是一个文明的国家,应该不会出现这种情况。

问:你在医院里月薪多少?

What’s your monthly salary in the hospital?

答:每月不含加班,人民币1000元左右。

About one thousand Renminbi yuan , not including overthime salary.

问:你家里有多少人?

How many people are there in your family?

答:三个人,丈夫,女儿和我。

Three people: my husband, my daughter, and me .

问:你来新加坡,你的父母同意吗?

You want to go to Singapore, and do your parents agree with you?

答:同意的,而且非常支持。他们希望我多学技术,多挣钱。

Yes, they do. And they support me very much . They hope I can learn more technologies and make more money.

问:你来新加坡,你的父母谁来照顾?家里人想你,或你想家,你怎么人?

Who will take care of your parents if you go to Singapore? If your parents miss you, or you miss them, what will you do?

答:他们身体很健康,还能干活,即使有事,也有我许多的亲戚,像伯伯和伯母啦,表哥表姐等他们会帮忙的。

They are very healthy. They can work now. If something happens, many of my relatives, say ,my uncles, aunts, and cousins, can help them.

问:你结婚了吗?

Are you married or single?

答:没有/ 结婚了。

No./ Yes, I am married.

问:有没有男朋友?为什么现在还没有结婚?

Do you have boyfriend? Why have not you got married?

答:没有,我一直是单身。(或以前有过男朋友,但现在分手了,或有男朋友,但他也非常支持我出国锻炼。)

No, I am single./ I had a boyfriend, but now we were separated./ Yes, I have, and he also encourages me to work in Singapore to improve myself. My hospital is a state-owned hospital in general. However, there are investment from Hong Kong in the gynecology department, obstetrics department and pediatrics department, which I work at . And people from Hong Kong also manage the three departments.

问:请谈一下你的医院好吗?

Can you tell me something about your hospital?

答,好的,它是一个全国二等甲级医院,是中国县级最高的级别,它还是世界卫生组织,联合国儿童基金会和中国卫生部命名的爱婴医院,它又是许多医科大学的教学医院。

O.K. It is a Class-two Grade-one hospital in China. Among the best hospitals at county level. It is also a Baby-friendly Hospital named by WHO, United Nations Children’s Fund and the Ministry of Public Health of China. My hospital is also the teaching and training base or many medical colleges.

问:请问你们医院有哪些科室?

答:There are 传染病科(Infectious disease department), 结核病科(tuberculosis department), 妇科(gynecology department),产科(obstetrics department), 儿科(pediatrics department), 内科(internal medicine department), 外科(surgical

department), 普通外科(general surgery department), 急救站(first-aid station), 眼科(ophihaimonogy department), 牙科(dental department), 耳鼻喉科(ENT department), 泌尿科(urology department), 皮肤科(dermatology department), 麻醉科(anesthesiology department),中医科(TCM department), 精神病科(psychiatry department), 骨科(orthopediacs department), 胸外科(cerebral surgery depart.) 脑外科(thoraeic surgery depart). 心脏内科(cardiology depart) 心脏外科(cardiology surgery depart), 神经内科

(neurology depart),, 神经外科(neuro-surgery depart), 手术室(operation theater)等等and so on.

问:请摘下你的口罩和手套,可以吗?

Please take off your mask and gloves, OK ?Or Would you please take off your mask and gloves?

答:可以的'。OK。

A:What do you consider to be your strong points?

你认为你的优点在什么地方?

B:I think I’m tough not only physically but mentally.

不只是身体,我想我精神上也很坚强。

A:Why do you say that?

为什么你会这么说呢?

B:I have been playing football since high school. At present, I’m a member of a community football club.

我从高中开始便一直在踢足球。现在是社区足球俱乐部的成员。

A:Really? Are you still playing?

真的吗?现在也还继续在踢吗?

B:Yes. I practice every weekend with my teammates.

是的,我每个周末都和队友练习。

A:I see. You must be tough.

原来如此。你身体一定很健壮吧。

B:I never get tired. I think this comes from practicing football.

由于练习足球的缘故,我从未感到疲劳。

A:What do you consider to be your weak points?

你认为你的缺点在什么地方?

B:Frankly speaking, I’m a typical Chinese workaholic. I don’t mind working late at night. Due to that, I tend to leave the office late.

老实说,我是个典型的中国式工作狂。工作到深夜也不觉得痛苦。由于这个缘故我经常很晚才下班。

A:What kind of people are you reluctant to work with?

什么类型的人你不想和他一起工作?

B:So far I haven’t met any particular kind. However, I may rule out those who prefer chatting to working.

到目前为止我还没遇到这样的人。不过,我讨厌喜欢聊天胜于喜欢工作的人。

A:Do you prefer to work alone or as part of a team?

你喜欢单独工作或是团体工作?

B:It depends on the type of work. Usually I prefer to work alone, because I’m self-motivated. But I can work either way. If necessary, I don’t hesitate to join the team.

要看是什么样的工作。通常我的个性比较适合单独工作,因为我是个主动自发的人。可是,这两种方式我都能接受。如果有需要,我会毫不迟疑地加人团队。

面试英语小对话

95 评论(10)

王小丽0125

Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟内自我推 荐吗?大胆试试吧!) A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking,respo nsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could bene fit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对 所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单 位必有价值。) Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能 否做个概括的说明。) A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be sp ecific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的 支持。) Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?) A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportuni ty knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓 住。) A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。) Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人 员呢?) A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借 我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。) A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to stud ents very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。) Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organizati on? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?) A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply myexpe rience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。) Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?) A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in thef uture. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。) Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何 知道你能胜任这份工作?) A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualif y mefor this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训 练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。) Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗 ?)orDo you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?) A:Yes, I think so. A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I canhandle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自 如。) Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?) A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。) A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。) A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。) Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎 样形容你?) A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deep ly cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任 的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。) A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined per son.(他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。) Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?) A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不 死板而且容易相处的人。) A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。 ) Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative person nel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?) A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。) A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以 开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。) Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理别人的批评?) A:Silence is golden. Just don’t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。 不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。) A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷静下来再讨论 。) Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令 你不高兴?) A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人 ,有时使我泄气。) A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。) Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你 如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?) A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner i n order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。) Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失败?) A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second ch ance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。) Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什么会让你有成就感 ?) A:Doing my best job for your company. (为贵公司竭力效劳。) A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (尽我所能,完成一个项目 。) Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Wh y? (假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?) A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do someth ing to help others. (我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。) A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我乐意捐给教育机构 。) Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是 什么?) A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对我来说,能在这个 领域找到工作是最重要的。) A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在贵公司任职 对我说最重要。) Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关心的?) A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China’ entry to W TO onour industry. (目前中国经济的总体情况以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。) Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务 多久呢?) A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my fie ld. (只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。) Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now ? (你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?) A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. (我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验 和技巧。) A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。) A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.( 也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。)如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:It would be premature for me to predict this . (现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过 早。) 甚至还可以打趣的说:Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as adirector.(或 CEO 或 president)((说不定,我也能做你现在主任 的工作呢!) Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次 标准?) A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this jobis what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸 引我。) A: 假如你有家眷,可以说: To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。) Other Tips (其它建议) Know something about the organization you are applying to. (了解一些你申 请工作单位的情况) Dress properly. Don’t shake hand with the interviewer until he/she exte ndshis/her hand. (穿着要得体,人家伸手时才握手。) Don’t sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未请,先 别坐下。) Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview. (面试时,眼睛 要看着对方。)Listen actively and stay calm. (注意听,保持冷静。) If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners. (被邀吃饭时,要特别注意餐桌礼节。) Don’t talk with your mouth full. (嘴里有食物,不可开口说话) Don’t make much noise while you eat. (吃东西不要出声音) Don’t blow your nose or use the toothpick at table. (不要拧鼻涕或用牙签 剔牙) Don’t appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.(不必过分表现急 着要工作) Be honest but not too modest.(要诚实,但不必太谦虚) Don’t put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自贬) Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (避免 与面试人谈政治或宗教)

276 评论(12)

圆满的满

Key Sentences(重点句子)1.Excuse me.May I see Mr. John Watt,the manager?劳驾。请问我能见经理约翰·瓦特先生吗?2.It's me.What can I do for you?本人就是。你有什么事?3.May I help you?你有什么事吗?4.I have come at your invitation for an interview.Nice to meet you,Mr. Watt.我是应你之邀来参加面试的。见到你真高兴,瓦特先生。5.Please sit down.请坐。6.Won't you take a seat?请坐。7.Please take a seat.请坐下。8.Thank you,sir.谢谢,先生。9.I've come to apply for the position as office clerk.我是来应聘办公室文员一职的。10.I've invited several candidates to come today.You are the first one to have arrived.今天我邀了几位面试者,你是第一个到的。11.You probably know that this interview is mostly to test your oral English,so just relax,and let's have a chat,shall we?你可能已经知道这次面谈主要想测试一下你的英语口语能力,所以让我们放松地谈谈,好吗?12.We have received your letter and resume,and we thought we would like to ask you to come here for an interview.我们已收到你的信和简历,想请你来参加面试。13.We have received your letter in answer to our advertisement.I would like to talk with you regarding your qualifications for this position.我们已收到你应聘的信,我想和你谈谈关于你应聘的事。14.I am very glad to know that my letter and resume have been received.我的信和简历贵公司已收到,本人感到非常荣幸。15.It is a great pleasure for me to have this opportunity for interview.我能有机会来参加面试感到非常荣幸。16.I am very happy that I am qualified for this interview.我非常高兴能获得这个面谈机会。Dialogue A(I =Interviewer主试人A =Applicant应征者)A:Excuse me.May I see Mr. John Watt,the manager?I:It's me.What can I do for you?A:I have come at your invitation for an interview.Nice to meet you,Mr. Watt.I:Nice to meet you too.Please sit down.A:Thank you,sir.I:We have received your letter in answer to our advertisement.I would like to talk with you regarding your qualifications for this position.A:I am very happy that I am qualified for this interview.Dialogue BI:May I help you?A:Yes,I'm here for an interview as requested.I:You are Miss Li?A:That's right.I:Please take a seat.A:Thank you,madam.I:We have received your letter and resume,and we thought we would like to ask you to come here for an interview.A:It is a great pleasure for me to have this opportunity for inter-view.I:Have you brought your credentials?A:Yes,here they are.This is my ID card.This is my diplo-ma.And this is my certificate for nurse qualifications.Dialogue CI:May I help you?A:Yes,I've come to apply for the position as office clerk.I:I'm Edward Snow, the manager of Human Resources Department.May I ask your name?A:My name is Xiaoyan Gu.How do you do,Mr. Snow?I:I'm glad to meet you,Miss Gu.Please take a seat.A:Thank you,sir.Notes 注释1.Yes,I'm here for an interview as requested.是的,我是应约来此面试的。2.Nice to meet you.见到你很高兴。3.Have you brought your credentials?你带证明材料来了吗?4.Yes,here they are.是的,给你。5.This is my ID card.This is my diploma.And this is my certificate of nurse qualifications.这是我的身份证,这是毕业证,这是我的护士资格证书。6.I'm Edward Snow,the manager of Human Resources Department.我是人力资源部经理爱德华·斯诺。Words and Expressionsinterviewer n.主试人applicant n.应征者invitation n.邀请,约请advertisement n.广告qualification n.资格be qualified for 符合……的资格resume n.个人简历credential n.证明材料,凭证certificate n.证书,证明Human Resources Department n.人力资源部Key Sentences(重点句子)17.What's your name?你叫什么名字?18.What's your surname?你姓什么?19.What's your family name?你姓什么?20.What's your given name?你的名是什么?21.What's your full name?你的全名是什么?22.Can you tell me what your full name is,please?你能告诉我你的全名吗?23.How do you spell your family name?你的姓怎么拼?24.May I have your name please?请问你叫什么?25.Are you ××?你是××吗?26.My name is Liu Yun.我叫刘芸。27.My surname is Liu.我姓刘。28.My full name is Yuming Liu.我的全名叫刘玉明。29.My family name is Zhang,Z-H-A-N-G.我姓张,拼作Z-H-A-N-G.30.How old are you?你多大了?31.Could you tell me how old you are?你能告诉我你的年龄吗?32.What's your age?你多大了?33.Are you twenty-one years old?你是21岁吗?Dialogue A(I= interviewer主试人 A= Applicant应试者)I:Good afternoon.Sit down please.A:Thank you.I:Can you tell me what your full name is,please?A:My full name is Yuming Liu.I:How do you spell your family name?A:Liu,L-I-U.I:Do you have an English name?A:Yes,sir.It's Walter.It was given by my English professor when I was at the university.I:How do you like your name?A:I like it very much.My name has become part of me.I don't want to change it.I:How old are you?A:I'm twenty-six(years old)。I:What is your date of birth?A:I was born on April eleventh,1959.Dialogue BI:May I have your name?A:My name is Yun Liu.I:How do you spell your family name?A:Liu.L-I-U.I:Do you have an alias?A:No.I:Do you have a pen name?A:Yes,my pen name is Baiyun.I:Could you tell me how old you are?A:I'm twenty-one years old.Notes 注释1.Do you have an English name?你有英文名字吗?2.Yes,sir.It's Walter.It was given by my English professor when I was at the university.有,先生。我的英文名是Walter,是我上大学时我的外籍老师给我取的。3.How do you like your name?你喜不喜欢你的名字?4.My name has become part of me.I don't want to change it.我的名字已成为我的一部分,我不打算更改它。5.What's your date of birth?请告诉我你的出生年月日。6.Do you have a pen name?你有笔名吗?Words and Expressionsfull name 全名surname 姓family name 姓given name 名first name 名English name 英文名alias 别名pen name 笔名Key Sentences(重点句子) 34.Where do you live?你住哪里?35.What's your address?你的住址是哪里?36.What's your present address?你现在的住址是哪里?37.What's your permanent address?你的永久性住址是哪里?38.I live at 238 Zhongshan Road,Apt.401,Nanjing.我住在南京市中山路238号401号房。39.Could you tell me your telephone number?能告诉我你的电话号码吗?40.Give me your telephone number please.请告诉我你的电话号码。41.What's your telephone number?你的电话号码是多少?42.My telephone number is 3755818.我的电话号码是3755818.43.What is your birthplace?你出生在哪里?44.Where is your hometown?你的籍贯是哪里?45.Are you a resident of shanghai?你是上海市居民吗?46.My birthplace is SuZhou.我的出生地是苏州。47.My hometown is Tianjin.我的家乡是天津。48.Where is your domicile place?你的户籍在哪里?49.My domicile place is Nanjing.我的户籍在南京。Dialogue A(I= Interviewer主试人A =Applicant应试人)I:Where do you live?A:I live at 238 Zhongshan Road,Apt 401,Nanjing.I:What's your permanent address?A:My permanent address is 238 Zhongshan Road,Apt 401,Nanjing.I:What is your birthplace?A:My birthplace is Suzhou.I:Are you a resident of Shanghai?A:No.I:Where is your domicile place?A:My domicile place is Nanjing.I:Give me your telephone number,please.A:(My telephone number is)3755818.Dialogue BI:What's your address?A:My address is 57 Heping Road,Xuzhou.I:Where are you working?A:I'm working at Nanyuan Hotel at 178 Huaihai Road.I:Where is your hometown?A:My hometown is Suzhou.I:Are you a local resident?A:Yes,I am.I have been living in Xuzhou Since I graduated from university.Notes 注释1.My address is 57 Heping Road,Xuzhou.我的住址是徐州市和平路57号。2.Where are you working?你在哪里工作?3.I'm working at Nanyuan Hotel at 178 Huaihai Road.我在淮海路178号南园宾馆工作。4.Are you a local resident?你是当地居民吗?5.I have been living in Xuzhou since I graduated from university.我大学毕业后就一直住在徐州。Words and Expressionsaddress n.地址,住址present a.目前的,现在的permanent a.不变的,永久的resident n.居民domicile n.户籍local a.当地的,本地的graduate v.毕业

305 评论(12)

相关问答