江苏友道木业
作为旨在培养学生语言交际能力的高中英语对话课,是整个高中英语教学中一个必不可少的重要组成部分。下面是我精心收集的关于节日的简洁英语对话,希望大家喜欢!
A:Merry Christmas, Bill!
圣诞快乐,比尔!
B:Merry Christmas. Steven!
圣诞快乐,史蒂文!
A:What do you want to do to celebrate Christmas?
你想怎么庆祝圣诞节?
B:I'll have supper with my girlfriend and go shopping. What about you?
和我女朋友一起吃顿饭,然后去逛街吧。你呢?
A:I'll go to church first and then go to a Christmas party. Would you like to come?
我先去教堂,然后去参加一个圣诞晚会。你们要不要来?
B:I'd love to. But I am going to meet my girlfriend right now. See you later.
我很乐意去。但我现在去接女朋友,一会儿见。
A:See you.
一会儿见。
A:When do you celebrate Thanksgiving?
你们什么时候庆祝感恩节?
B:On the fourth Thursday of November.
11月的第4个星期四。
A:What do you eat on that day?
你们那天吃什么?
B:People cook turkeys for Thanksgiving dinner.
人们在感恩节晚餐时做火鸡吃。
A:Anything else?
还有其他的食物吗?
B:Besides the turkeys, we'll also have other delicious food. Such as pumpkin pies, puddings, mashed potatoes, bread, a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables.
除了火鸡,我们还吃许多别的好吃的。比如南瓜派、布丁、土豆泥、面包、还有许多新鲜的水果和蔬菜。
A:I'm almost hungry.
我都被你说饿了。
A:Bill, Happy Halloween!
比尔,万圣节快乐!
B:Happy Halloween! What creature are you going to dress up as?
万圣节快乐!你准备扮成什么角色?
A:I will dress up as a vampire with big fangs.
我将扮成长着尖牙的吸血鬼。
B:May I have a look at your costume?
我能看看你的服装吗?
A:Sure. Wait a moment. (Several minutes later) Here you are.
当然可以。等一下。(几分钟后) 给你。
B:I like your black clothes and your fangs are cool.
我喜欢你的黑衣服,你的尖牙真酷。
A:I will bite many beautiful girls on the neck tonight. Maybe I will suck their blood.
今晚我要咬许多漂亮女孩的脖子。也许我还会吸她们的血。
B:Haha. Wish you good luck.
哈哈。祝你好运。
端木青烟
关于节日的英语口语对话
节日,是世界人民为适应生产和生活的需要而共同创造的一种民俗文化,是世界民俗文化的重要组成部分。下面是我整理的`关于节日的英语口语,希望能帮到大家!
记载人们愿望的元宵节许愿墙
Ben:
So, this is the temple fair, right?
那么,这就是庙会了,对吧?
Shirley:
Yeah. Would you like to appreciate the Buddhist statues?
是啊。你想去拜拜佛像吗?
Ben:
Sure. But let's go there first. People are gathering there. I'm getting curious about it.
当然。不过,我们先去那边吧。那里围了好多人。我很好奇那是什么。
Shirley:
Oh, it's the “Blessing Wall”. That's a good place to go.
哦,那是“许愿墙”,是个很好玩的地方。
Ben:
Why do people put these cards on the wall after they write some stuff on them?
为什么大家在卡片上写了东西之后,还把它们挂在墙上呢?
Shirley:
The “Blessing Wall” is said to be magical. The thing you write on the cards will come true one day.
据说“许愿墙”是很神奇的。在卡片上写的东西有一天会成真呢。
Ben:
Interesting. I have many blessings to give. So, can you wait for me for a while?
有趣。我有很多祝福要送出呢。那么,你可以等我一下吗?
Shirley:
Take your time.
你慢慢来。
复活节的生财之道
Jeff:
Joan! I just had a great idea that will make us rich!
乔恩!我刚想到一个好主意能让我们发财!
Joan:
What's that, Jeff?
什么主意,杰夫。
Jeff:
We can start a company to make chocolate eggs and jelly-beans for Easter gifts.
我们可以开一个公司,做复活节巧克力蛋和豆胶糖。
Joan:
Are you mad? There are already many companies doing this. You will need a more original idea than that if we are going to get rich.
你疯了吗?已经有很多公司在做了。如果你想发财就想一个更有创意的主意。
Jeff:
Oh. I didn't know that. Are you sure?
噢,我不了解这些。你肯定吗?
Joan:
Yes I'm sure! Easter used to be a religious festival but now it's mainly a reason for people to have a holiday and eat chocolate and candy.
我肯定。复活节曾经是个宗教节日,可现在变成了人们吃巧克力和糖果的节日。
Jeff:
So my idea is not that great?
所以我的主意不算好?
Joan:
Well, it would have been if you thought of it 100 years ago, but you're too late.
如果你在一百年前想到还会是个好主意,可你太晚了。
Jeff:
Just as well, it's not too late to practice our English then.
可练习英语还不算晚。
Joan:
Too right Jeff. We could get some chocolate Easter eggs, jelly-beans and hot-cross-buns and start right away.
太对了杰夫。我们可以弄点儿复活节巧克力蛋、豆胶糖和十字面包,然后马上开始。
Jeff:
Let's do it!
好!