• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    335

原来我在这里8
首页 > 英语培训 > 英文购物的对话

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

小莹catherine

已采纳

随着对英语口语高级人才需求的增加,英语口语课被摆到了一个重要的位置。为了提高英语口语课堂教学质量,越来越多的高校聘请外籍教师来进行英语口语课教学。我整理了买东西时必备的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

A:Good morning, Miss.

早上好,小姐。

B:Good morning. Could you tell me where I can find the Clothing Department?

早上好。请问服装部在哪儿?

A:On the left of the elevator of the 3rd floor.

在3楼电梯的左侧。

B:I’d like to buy a woolen vest for my grandpa.

我想给我祖父挑件羊毛背心。

A:I’m sure you can find your favorite there.

我保证你能挑到令你满意的。

B:Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

B:It’s my honor.

愿意为你效劳。

A:What can I show you?

您想看些什么呢?

B:I am just browsing.

我就是来转转。

C:Can you show me some men's shoes, especially for professionals?

你能给我看一些男士鞋吗?特别是针对职场人士的那种。

A:How about this leather shoes?

您看这双皮鞋如何呢?

C:B, what do you think about this pair?

大卫,你看这双如何呢?

B:You'd better try these on.

你还是试穿一下为好。

A:That's right.

说的对。

C:These are a little tight. I want wider ones.

这双鞋有点紧。我想要宽松一点的。

A:Well, wait a moment.

好的,等一会儿吧。

C:This pair fits well. I will take this one.

这双鞋正好,我就买这双了。

A:How do you intend to make payment?

您怎么付款呢?

C:Cash. How much are these shoes?

现金。这双鞋多少钱呢?

A:600 yuan, sir.

600元一双,先生。

B:My pal, that's 30 percent of our salary. Do you still want that?

哥们儿,那可是我们工资的30%啊。你还要吗?

C:I know that. But I am really fond of them.

我明白。但我实在喜欢这双鞋啊!

A:I like these shoes.

我喜欢这些鞋。

B:Do you realize that all these shoes are half off?

你知道这些鞋全部五折酬宾吗?

A:Really?

真的吗?

B:Yes, but the offer only lasts this week.

是的,不过,只有本周才优惠。

英文购物的对话

208 评论(8)

松子红枣茶

到了国外需要讲英语的超市里,我们需要哪些英语对话常用语?下面是我给大家带来超市购物 英语情景对话 ,供大家参阅! 超市 购物英语 对话1 顾客:We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer? 我们想要购买一些啤酒,哪里有啤酒? 顾客:Excuse me. Do you sell vegetables here? 请问你们卖蔬菜吗? 店员:Yes, we do. They're right in front of you. 有的,就在你前面。 顾客:We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in? 我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个走道? 店员:That would be in aisle 7(或者直接说That would be there.然后用手指出位置), with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup. 在第七走道,和调味品一起,就在蕃茄酱的旁边。 店员:Good evening, can I help you? 晚上好,您需要点儿什么? 顾客:Yes, I'd like to buy some skin care lotion. 嗯,我想给我妈买点儿护肤品。 How much is it? 多少钱? 店员:Final price…660 yuan. 一共……66元。 There is a promotion going on for 10% off. 这个商品现在打9折。 超市购物英语对话2 顾客:We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer? 我们想要购买一些啤酒,哪里有啤酒? 顾客:Excuse me. Do you sell vegetables here? 请问你们卖蔬菜吗? 店员:Yes, we do. They're right in front of you. 有的,就在你前面。 顾客:We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in? 我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个走道? soy英音:[sɔi]美音:[sɔɪ] 酱油 大豆 aisle英音:[ail]美音:[aɪl] 通道,走道 店员:That would be in aisle 7(或者直接说That would be there.然后用手指出位置), with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup. 在第七走道,和调味品一起,就在蕃茄酱的旁边。 ketchup英音:['ketʃəp] 调味番茄酱 店员:Good evening, can I help you? 晚上好,您需要点儿什么? 顾客:Yes, I'd like to buy some skin care lotion. 嗯,我想给我妈买点儿护肤品。 skin英音:[skin] 皮肤 lotion英音:['ləuʃən] 化妆水,涂剂 How much is it? 多少钱? 店员:Final price…660 yuan. 一共……66元。 There is a promotion going on for 10% off. 这个商品现在打9折。 promotion英音:[prə'məuʃən]美音:[prə'moʃən] 提升,晋级 购物英语:收银 收银员:Do you want plastic bags? It’s about 1 yuan. 您需要塑胶袋么?大约需要1元钱。 plastic英音:['plæstik] 可塑的,塑性的 顾客:Yes we do. 是的,我们需要。 收银员:It should be about ninety yuan all together. 这些共需要90元 cash or card? 现金还是刷卡? Please swipe the card. 请刷卡。 swipe英音:[swaip] Just enter the password. 请输入密码。 sign here please. 请在这里签字。 超市购物英语对话3 店员:May I help you? 我能为你效劳吗? 顾客:Yes, I would like to return these slacks. 是的,我想退回这些长裤。 店员:Alright. Do you have your receipt?slacks 好的,你有 收据 吗? 顾客:Yes. Here it is. I bought them last week. 有的,在这儿。上星期才买的。 店员:And why are you returning them? 为什么要退呢? 顾客:I bought them to go with a blouse of mine. But they don't really match. 我本想买来配一件衬衫的,但是它们配起来不好看。 店员:I'm sorry, but we usually don't do it. It is our policy. 对不起,我们通常不接受的,这是规定。 顾客:Can you make an exception this time? 这次可以例外吗? 店员:Well. Let me talk to the manager for a moment. 那么,让我和经理 说说 看。 Please show me your receipt again. 再让我看一看你的收据好吗? We appreciate your business, Ma'am. 谢谢惠顾,太太。 超市购物英语对话4 A:We need milk, right? B:Yes, go to the dairy section. Here's the milk. What kind should we get,whole, 2%, or skim? And how much? A:Get 2%, the kids won't drink skim milk. Get a gallon. B:Do we need cheese? A:Yes, we need some for the pizza. Get two large packages. Do we have everything? B:I need some shaving cream and razor blades. Which way to the health and beauty section? A:It's to the right, just 3 aisles down. B:I just thought of something else. We need some bread and pastry. A:The bakery is there. How many loaves should we get? B:One loaf of whole wheat and one loaf of sour dough. A:That's everything. Let's go to the checkout. B:Oops! I only have five dollars. Did you bring any cash? A:No, but there's an ATM near the front door. You go and get some cash and I'll get in line at the checkout counter. 译文: A:我们需要牛奶,对吧? B:对,去乳制品区吧。这儿是牛奶。我们应该买哪种?全脂、半脱脂还是脱脂牛奶?要多少? A:要半脱脂的吧,孩子们不愿意喝脱脂奶。拿一加仑吧。 B:我们要乳酪吗? A:要,我们做比萨时会用到一些。拿两大包吧。我们买齐了吗? B:我还要一些剃须膏和刀片。健康和美容用品区在哪儿? A:在右边,过三排就到了。 B:我刚又想起一些别的东西。我们需要一些面包和糕点。 A:烘烤食品在那边。我们要几条? B:一个全麦的和一个酸面包吧。 A:东西都买齐了,我们去收银台吧。 B:啊!我只有5美元。你带了现金吗?

314 评论(9)

相关问答