背信弃翊
英语当今世界上的通用语言,英语也是我们学生的必学科目,学习英语除了应对考试也是为了在日常生活中的应用,接下来分享一些英语口语场景对话,供同学们参考学习。一、吃午饭 Bo-Bo:I'm hungry,Mom妈妈,我饿了。 Is lunch ready?午餐准备好了吗? Mom:Yes.Wash your hands first.好了。先去洗手。 Bo-Bo:What's good for lunch?中午有什么好吃的? Mom:Beef,eggs and tomatoes.牛肉、鸡蛋和西红柿。 Bo-Bo:Are there any noodles?有面条吗? Mom:Yes.There is rice,too.有。还有米饭。 Help yourself.自己盛吧。 二、打车 A:Could you please reserve a taxi for me? 你可以为我预约一辆出租车吗? B: Do you think a private vehicle might be more to your liking? 你认为私家车可能更符合你的喜好吗? A: A private vehicle? No, thanks, I won't need one. 私家车? 不,谢谢,我不需要。 B: Even better than a private vehicle is a limo. How does that sound? 甚至比一辆私家车还贵。 听上去怎么样? A: Taxi, please.出租车就好了。 B: Where will you be headed? 你要去哪里? A: Rockefeller Center. Can you get the taxi here immediately, please? 洛克菲勒中心。 你能马上出租车吗? B: A taxi will be here in just a minute, sir. 先生,一辆出租车将在短短的一分钟内到达。 A: Good. I'll get my coat and come downstairs. 一个好的。 我得到我的外套,下楼。 B: The taxi will be ready when you are, sir. 先生,出租车准备好了。 三、起床 Mom:Have you got up,Bo-Bo?波波,起床了吗? Bo-Bo:Yes,Mom.起来了,妈妈。 Mom:Wash your face and brush your teeth.洗脸、刷牙。 Bo-Bo:All right.好的。 Mom:What are you doing in the yard?你在院子里做什么呢? Bo-Bo:I am doing exercise.我在做操。 Mom:Good!You can benefit by daily exercise.很好!每天做操会对你有好处。 yes是,是的。 四、买单 A:Waiter,check,please. 服务员,结账。 B:Yes, sir.Here is your bill. 好的,先生。这是您的账单。 A:Here you are. 给你。 B:100 Yuan. Please wait a moment. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt. 收您100元,稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。 B:Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again. 多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。 A:Thank you. This is your tip. 谢谢!这是给你的小费。 B:Thank you, sir. You're very kind. 多谢,先生,谢谢你的好意。 五、购物 How much does this cost?这是多少钱? I like this.我喜欢这个。 I would like to take this one.我要买这个。 Do you have any other colors?有没有别的颜色? May I try this on?我可以试穿这个吗? Can you cut me a deal?你可以算便宜一点吗? Can I pay by credit card?我可不可以用信用卡付帐? Where can I change money?在哪里可以换钱? What time do you open/close?你们几点营业/打烊? I'm looking for a gift for my friend.我要买这个礼物送给我朋友。 Please wrap this for me.请帮我把这个包起来。 Think you but I'm just looking.谢谢,可是我只是看看。 六、家庭 Li-Li:How many people are there in your family,Bo-Bo?波波,你家有几口人? Bo-Bo:There are three:Father,Mother and I.有三口人:爸爸、妈妈和我。 Li-Li:What is your father?你爸爸是做什么的? Bo-Bo:He is a professor.他是位教授。 Li-Li:And what is your mother's job?那你妈妈是干什么工作的呢? Bo-Bo:She is a writer.她是位作家。 I love my parents very much.我非常爱我的父母亲。 七、问路 A:to get there?对不起,先生。我想去北京旅馆,您能告诉我怎么走吗? B:Yes, of course. It's not far from here.Would you like to take a bus or walk? 当然可以。北京旅馆离这儿不远。你想乘车还是步行? A:Well,I'd like to walk if it's within walking distance. 嗯,如果步行可以的话,我愿意步行去。 B:All right. We are now at the corner of Tuanjie street and Fucheng Road. 好的。我们现在正在团结街与阜成路的交汇处。 A:I know that.这我知道。 B:Go this way along Fucheng Road. Turn left at the second crossing. 沿着阜成路走,第二个十字路口往左拐。 A:And then?然后呢? B.Go straight on along the road and turn right at the first crossing. The hotel is on the right hand side. 朝前走,在第一个十字路口右拐。旅馆就在右手边。 A:Thank you very much.太谢谢您了。 B:You're welcome.不用谢。 八、介绍朋友 Yang Mingming: Hong Wei, this is my classmate, Alice. She is from America. 杨明明:洪伟,这是我的同学爱丽丝。她来自美国。 Hong Wei: Hi, I'm Hong Wei. Nice to meet you. 洪伟:嗨,我是洪伟。很高兴认识你。 Alice: Hi, nice to meet you, too. Where are you from? 爱丽丝:嗨,很高兴见到你。你从哪里来的? Hong Wei: I'm from China. 洪伟:我是中国人。 Yang Mingming: We are both from China, but I think we three will be good friends. 杨明明:我们都是中国人,但我想我们三个会是好朋友的。 Alice: Sure.爱丽丝:当然。 九、问候 Tom: Hello.汤姆:你好。 John: Hello.约翰:你好。 Tom: My name is Tom. I'm in Class 1, Grade 3.汤姆:我叫汤姆。我在三年级一班。 John: My name is John. I'm in Class 1, Grade 3, too.约翰:我叫约翰。我也在三年级一班。 Tom: We are in the same class.汤姆:我们是同一班的。 John: Yes, we are.约翰:是的,我们是。 Tom: I'm very glad to meet you.汤姆:很高兴见到你。 John: I'm very glad to meet you, too.约翰:我也很高兴见到你。 十、 餐厅 A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a restaurant?请问,你能推荐一家餐厅吗? B:What kind of food would you like to eat?你想吃什么样的东西? A:Are there any Chinese restaurants around here?这附近有没有中国餐厅? B:There's one across the street.对街有一家。 A:Where can I have the best local food?哪里可吃到最好的本地食物? B:I suggest you try Daddy Shop.我建议你去Daddy Shop试试看。 A:Is it very far from here?离这里很远吗? B:It's nearby.很近。
小苹果花苑
下面是我整理的一些关于外贸英语的情景对话,以供大家学习参考。
1. Hello, is this 12345678?
你好,这是123454678号吗?
2. Hello, this is ABC Company. Speak. 你好,这里是ABC公司。请讲。
3. ABC Company. Good morning. 这里是ABC公司。早上好。
4. ABC Company. How can I help you/May I help you? 这里是ABC公司。我该怎么帮你?
5. Who is calling, please?
- May I have your name, please? 请问你是哪位?
6. May I speak to Mr. Smith, please?
- I’d like to speak to Mr. Smith.
- Mr. Smith, please.
请找史密斯先生接电话。
7. This is Mr. Smith speaking. 我就是史密斯先生。
8. I’m so sorry that I made such an early phone call. 很抱歉这么早打电话。
9. Could you speak more slowly (loudly), please? 请说慢(大声)一些。
10. Is this a convenient time to talk? 现在讲电话方便吗?
11. I think you have the wrong number. 您打错电话了。
12. I’m sorry it’s a bad line. Please hang up and I’ll call back. 对不起,线路不好。请把电话挂了,我再给你打回去。
13. May I have your name and phone number,please? 请问您贵姓?电话号码是多少?
14. Could you spell your name, please? 您的名字怎么拼写?
15. Your company representatives visited our booth at The Canton Fair. 广交会上贵公司代表参观了我们的展台。
16. I’d like to know about the product ** of your company. 我想了解一下你们公司的**产品.
17. I’d like to speak to your sales department manager. 我想和销售部经理讲话.
18. I’m interested in your product **. 我对你们公司的**产品很感兴趣. 19. Thank you for calling. 感谢您打来电话。
20. Please feel free to call me again. 欢迎您再次致电。
PART B 情景对话 <一>自报家门
A: Hello. This is ABC Company. May I help you? 你好.这里是ABC公司.我能为你效劳吗? B: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Smith, please? 你好.我想和史密斯先生讲话. A: May I have your name, please? 请问您是哪位?
B: This is Frank of the Globe Auto Company, his new customer from U.S.A. 我是环球汽车公司的弗兰克,来自美国的新客户. A: Hold on a moment, please. 请稍等.
<二> 要找的人不在 A: Hello. 你好。 B: Hello. 你好。
A: Could I speak to Mr. Huang, please? 我能和黄先生讲话吗?
B: I’m sorry, but Mr. Huang is on a business trip. 对不起,黄先生出差了。
A: I see. When is he expected back? 哦,他什么时候回来?
B: He won’t be back until early next month. Would you like to talk to somebody else? 下个月初才能回来。您想和其他人讲话吗?
A: Yes, maybe you can help me. I’d like to check on the product specification. 好,或许你能帮我。我想确认一下产品规格。
B: Then, I think you can discuss the matter with Mr. Li who is the assistant of Mr. Huang. Shall I get him to come to the phone?
那么,我想你可以跟李先生讨论这事,他是黄先生的助手。要他来听电话吗? A: OK, thank you. 好的,谢谢。 C: Hello. 你好。
A: Hello. Mr. Li. This is Mr. Miller from International Trade Company. I’d like to… 你好,李先生。我是国际贸易公司的米勒先生。我想……
<三>线路不好
A: Good morning. Sales Department. Miss Li speaking. 早上好.销售部.我姓李.
B: Hello. This is Mr. Robert from ABC Company. I’d like to speak to your manager, Mr. Zhang. 你好.我是ABC公司的罗伯特.我想跟你们张经理讲话.
A: I’m sorry, but Mr. Zhang is on another line right now.
很抱歉,张经理正在接另一个电话.
B: What time will he be available? I’ll call him again. 他什么时间有空?我再打过去.
A: Sorry, but I really can’t say. 对不起,我真的不知道.
B: Could you have him call me as soon as he’s free? My number is …… (mumble, mumble) 你能转告他,让他有空立刻给我回电话吗?我的号码是……(传来嘟,嘟的声音) A: I’m sorry. Could you speak loudly, sir? I’m afraid we have a bad connection. 对不起,先生,您能大声一点儿吗?线路不太好.
B: My phone number is 12345678. Please have him call me as soon as he’s free. 我的号码是12345678.请让他有空立刻给我回电话.
A: OK. I’m sure he will get your message. Thank you for calling. 好的,我一定会转达的.感谢您的来电.
<四> 请求回电
A: Hello, is this Shenzhen, 7868-4532? 喂,是深圳的7868-4532吗? B: Yes, it is. 是的.
A: Could I speak to Mr. Zhang, Please? 我能和罗伯特先生讲话吗?
B: I’m afraid he’s not in. Can I take a message? 对不起,他不在.是否要留言?
A: Yes, please. Ask him call me as soon as he gets back. 好的.请他回来后立刻打电话给我.
B: May I have your name and phone number, please? 请问您贵姓?电话号码是多少?
A: Yes, my name is Frank Smith. My phone number is 365-9562 我的名字是弗兰克史密斯.电话号码是365-9562.
B: F-R-A-N-K S-M-I-T-H, your number is 365-9562. Right, Mr. Smith. I’ll ask Mr. Zhang to call you back.
名字是FRANK SMITH,电话是365-9562.好了,史密斯先生.我让张先生给你回电话.
A: Thank you very much. 非常感谢.
B: You’re welcome. 不用谢
1. I’ll put you through right now. 我现在就帮您转接过去。
2. I’ll connect you with the department you want. Hold on for a minute. 我将电话转到您需要的部门。请稍后。
3. I’ll switch you over to Mr. Clark. 我将您的电话转给克拉克先生。
4. I’m sorry but the number is engaged. We’ll call you if connected. 很抱歉电话占线,如果接通了我们就给您打电话。
5. OK. I will transfer your phone to after-sale service department. 好的。我替您转接售后服务部。
6. Hold on. I’ll get her for you. 稍等。我去叫她。
7. I’m sorry you have the wrong extension. Hold the line and I’ll transfer you to him. 很抱歉,您拨错了分机号码。请稍等,我把电话转给他。 8. Hold on, let me see if she if here. 稍等,我去看看她是否在这儿。
9. Do you know where I can reach him? 你知道怎么能联系到他吗?
10. Hold on, please. Let me get a pencil and paper. 请等一下,我去拿笔和纸。
11. Sorry, I have no idea. 很抱歉,我不知道。
12. Do you know his office number? 你知道他办公室的号码吗?
13. May I ask who is calling, please? 请问您是哪位?
14. Put him through, please. 请把电话接过来。
15. Please transfer this call to Mr. Smith.
Would you put me through to Mr. Smith, please? 请将电话转给史密斯先生,好吗?
Part B 情景对话 <一> 请求转接
(At the reception desk) (前台)
A (Operator): Hello, International Truck Trading Company. May I help you? (接线员):你好!国际卡车贸易公司。我能为您效劳吗?
B: Yes. Please transfer this call to Mr. Smith. 请把电话转给史密斯先生好吗?
A: May I ask who’s calling, please? 请问您是哪位?
B: This is Mr. Tyler from American Auto Parts Company.. 我是美国汽车零部件公司的泰勒先生。
A: Just a minute, Mr. Tyler. (Switches lines) Mr. Smith, Mr. Tyler from American Auto Parts Company wants to speak to you. 请稍等,泰勒先生。(转接电话)史密斯先生,美国汽车零部件公司的泰勒先生想跟您讲话。
C: Put him through, please. 请把电话接过来吧。
C: Hello, Mr. Tyler. This is Mr. Smith speaking. 你好,泰勒先生。我是史密斯。
B: Hello, Mr. Smith. I’m calling to ask how you think about our quotation.
你好,史密斯先生。我打电话来是想问问您觉得我公司的报价怎么样。
C: I submitted it to our top management last week. I’m just waiting for the feedback. 上周我就把报价提交给高管人员了。我正在等他们的回复。
B: OK, I see. Could you please let me know as soon as you get their feedback? 好的,我知道了。您得到回复后能尽快通知我一声吗? C: Yeah, of course I will. 当然。
<二> 拨错号码
A: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Li of After-sale Service Department? 你好。我想跟售后服务部的李先生讲话。
B: I’m sorry you have the wrong extension. This is Marketing Department. Hold the line and I’ll transfer you to him.
抱歉,您拨错分机号码了,这里是销售部。请别挂断,我把电话转给他。 A: Thank you! 谢谢!
C: Hello! Who is that speaking? 你好!请问你是哪位?
A: Hello! Mr. Li. This is Mr. Cook from Fast Gear Co., Ltd. I’m calling to confirm your flight time the day after tomorrow so that I will pick you up in time at the airport.
你好,李先生。我是法士特齿轮公司的库克先生。我打电话来是想跟您确认一下您的航班后天到达的时间,我好去机场接你。
C: You are so considerate, Mr. Cook, thank you. Wait a moment, please. I will check the time. 您真是太好了,库克先生,谢谢。请稍等,我看一下, (After a while) (过了一会儿)
C: The arrival time will be 15:25 p.m. 到达时间是下午15:25. A: I got it. See you then!
知道了。那么,咱们到时候见!
<三> 电话占线
A: Hello. Lu’en Truck Co. Ltd.
你好!这里是鲁恩汽车有限公司。
B: This is Mr. Schmidt from HannoTruck Trading Company, Germany. May I talk to Mr. Liu, General Manager of Marketing Department?
我是德国汉诺汽车贸易公司的施密特。我想跟销售部经理刘先生讲话。
A: Sure. Wait a minute. I will switch you over to him. 好的。请稍等,我把电话转给他。
I’m sorry but the number is engaged. We’ll call you if connected. 很抱歉,电话占线。接通了我们给您打电话。 B: That’s OK. Thank you! 好的。谢谢!