• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    285

木小蹬蹬民
首页 > 英语培训 > 泰戈尔诗句英文版

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

好想你chen

已采纳

泰戈尔说:“世界上最遥远的距离,是鱼与飞鸟的距离,一个翱翔天际,一个却深潜海底。下面我整理了一些泰戈尔经典英文诗歌,希望大家喜欢!泰戈尔经典英文诗歌:当时光已逝 When Day Is Done 当时光已逝 If the day is done , 假如时光已逝, If birds sing no more . 鸟儿不再歌唱, If the wind has fiagged tired , 风儿也吹倦了, Then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me , 那就用黑暗的厚幕把我盖上, Even as thou hast wrapt the earth with The coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed , 如同黄昏时节你用睡眠的衾被裹住大地, The petals of the drooping lotus at dusk. 又轻轻合上睡莲的花瓣。 From the traverer, 路途未完,行囊已空, Whose sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended , 衣裳破裂污损,人已精疲力竭。 Whose garment is torn and dust-laden , 你驱散了旅客的羞愧和困窘, Whose strength is exhausted,remove shame and poverty , 使他在你仁慈的夜幕下, And renew his life like a flower under 如花朵般焕发生机。 The cover of thy kindly night . 在你慈爱的夜幕下苏醒。 泰戈尔经典英文诗歌:Songs Offerings Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh 夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前 唱歌 ,又飞去了。 秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里. Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words. 世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里. The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal. 世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。 它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻. It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom. 是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。 The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away. 无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了. If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars. 如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。 The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness? 她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。 Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night. 跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙 而俱下么? Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other. 有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。 我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。 Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees. 忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。 泰戈尔经典英文诗歌:Solitary Wayfarer 孤独的旅人 in the deep shadows of the rainy july ,with secret steps, 在七月淫雨的忧郁中,你迈着神秘的步子 thou walkest,silent as night ,eluding all watchers. 如夜一般的沉寂,躲过了一切守望者 today the morning has closed its eyes , 现在 黎明已经合眼 heedless of the insistent calls of the loud east wind , 不理会狂啸东风的不懈呼唤 and a thick veil has been drawn over the ever-wakeful blue sky. 一张厚重的纱幕遮住了永远清醒的碧空 the woodlands have hushed their songs, 林地里 歌声止住 and doors are all shut at every house . 家家户户闭上了门 thou art the solitary wayfarer in this deserted street. 凄清的大街上,你这孤独的旅人 oh my only friend,my best beloved, 噢 我唯一的朋友 我的最爱 the gates are open in my house -do not pass by like a dream. 我的家门敞开着——请不要如梦幻般从我面前溜走 猜你喜欢: 1. 英语诗歌经典 2. 经典英文诗歌带翻译欣赏 3. 哲理英文诗歌带翻译欣赏 4. 英语诗歌带翻译阅读 5. 关于英文诗歌带翻译集锦

泰戈尔诗句英文版

212 评论(9)

L张小猛

泰戈尔的诗歌是其浩瀚诗海中一朵清丽的莲花,它以丰富的意象和深厚的内蕴盛开于诗人的世界中。下面是我带来的泰戈尔英文版诗集,欢迎阅读!

I came out alone on my way to my tryst.

我独自去赴幽会。

But who is this that follows me in the silent dark?

是谁在暗寂中跟着我呢?

I move aside to avoid his presence but I escape him not.

我走开躲他,但是我逃不掉。

He makes the dust rise from the earth with his swagger; he adds his loud voice to every word that I utter.

他昂首阔步,使地上尘土飞扬;我说出的每一个字里,都掺杂着他的喊叫。

He is my own little self, my lord, he knows no shame; but I am ashamed to come to thy door in his company.

他就是我的小我,我的主,他恬不知耻;但和他一同到你门前,我却感到羞愧。

He whom I enclose with my name is weeping in this dungeon.

被我用我的名字囚禁起来的那个人,在监牢中哭泣。

I am ever busy building this wall all around;

我每天不停地筑着围墙;当这道围墙高起接天的时候,

and as this wall goes up into the sky day by day I lose sight of my true being in its dark shadow.

我的真我便被高墙的黑影遮断不见了。

I take pride in this great wall, and I plaster it with dust and sand lest a least hole should be left in this name;

我以这道高墙自豪,我用沙土把它抹严,唯恐在这名字上还留着一丝罅隙,

and for all the care I take I lose sight of my true being.

我煞费了苦心,我也看不见了真我。

Obstinate are the trammels, but my heart aches when I try to break them.

罗网是坚韧的,但是要撕破它的时候我又心痛。

Freedom is all I want, but to hope for it I feel ashamed.

我只要自由,为希望自由我却觉得羞愧。

I am certain that priceless wealth is in thee, and that thou art my best friend, but I have not the heart to sweep away the tinsel that fills my room

我确知那无价之宝是在你那里,而且你是我最好的朋友,但我却舍不得清除我满屋的俗物。

The shroud that covers me is a shroud of dust and death; I hate it, yet hug it in love.

我身上披的是尘灰与死亡之衣;我恨它,却又热爱地把它抱紧。

My debts are large, my failures great, my shame secret and heavy; yet when I come to ask for my good, I quake in fear lest my prayer be granted.

我的债务很多,我的失败很大,我的耻辱秘密而又深重;但当我来求福的时候,我又战栗,唯恐我的祈求得了允诺。

Light, oh where is the light? Kindle it with the burning fire of desire!

灯火,灯火在哪里呢?用熊熊的渴望之火把它点上罢!

There is the lamp but never a flicker of a flame---is such thy fate, my heart?

灯在这里,却没有一丝火焰,--这是你的命运吗,我的心呵!

Ah, death were better by far for thee!

你还不如死了好!

Misery knocks at thy door, and her message is that thy lord is wakeful, and he calls thee to the love-tryst through the darkness of night.

悲哀在你门上敲着,她传话说你的主醒着呢,他叫你在夜的黑暗中奔赴爱的约会。

The sky is overcast with clouds and the rain is ceaseless.

云雾遮满天空,雨也不停地下。

I know not what this is that stirs in me---I know not its meaning.

我不知道我心里有什么在动荡,--我不懂得它的意义。

A moment's flash of lightning drags down a deeper gloom on my sight, and my heart gropes for the path to where the music of the night calls me.

一霎的电光,在我的视线上抛下一道更深的黑暗,我的心摸索着寻找那夜的音乐对我呼唤的径路。

Light, oh where is the light!

灯火,灯火在哪里呢?

Kindle it with the burning fire of desire!

用熊熊的渴望之火把它点上罢!

It thunders and the wind rushes screaming through the void.

雷声在响,狂风怒吼着穿过天空。

The night is black as a black stone.

夜像黑岩一般的黑。

Let not the hours pass by in the dark. Kindle the lamp of love with thy life.

不要让时间在黑暗中度过罢。用你的生命把爱的灯点上罢。

He came and sat by my side but I woke not.

他来坐在我的身边,而我没有醒起。

What a cursed sleep it was, O miserable me!

多么可恨的睡眠,唉,不幸的我呵!

He came when the night was still; he had his harp in his hands, and my dreams became resonant with its melodies.

他在静夜中来到;手里拿着琴,我的梦魂和他的音乐起了共鸣。

Alas, why are my nights all thus lost?

唉,为什么每夜就这样地虚度了?

Ah, why do I ever miss his sight whose breath touches my sleep?

呵,他的气息接触了我的睡眠,为什么我总看不见他的面?

274 评论(15)

相关问答