• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    155

托尼小吃货
首页 > 英语培训 > 泰戈尔英语诗词

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

东宫洗马

已采纳

泰戈尔作为亚洲第一位获得诺贝尔文学奖的作家,是印度文学史上的一座丰碑,对印度近现代文学影响深远而巨大。下面是我带来的泰戈尔经典 英语诗歌 ,欢迎阅读!泰戈尔经典英语诗歌篇一 The rain has held back for days and days, my God, in my arid heart. 在我干枯的心上,好多天没有受到 雨水 的滋润了,我的上帝。 The horizon is fiercely naked---not the thinnest cover of a soft cloud, not the vaguest hint of a distant cool shower. 天边是可怕的赤裸――没有一片轻云的遮盖,没有一丝远雨的凉意。 Send thy angry storm, dark with death, if it is thy wish, and with lashes of lightning startle the sky from end to end. 如果你愿意,请降下你的死黑的盛怒的风雨,以闪电震慑诸天罢。 But call back, my lord, call back this pervading silent heat, still and keen and cruel, burning the heart with dire despair. 但是请你召回,我的主,召回这弥漫沉默的炎热罢,它是沉重尖锐而又残忍,用可怕的绝望焚灼人心。 Let the cloud of grace bend low from above like the tearful look of the mother on the day of the father's wrath. 让慈云低垂下降,像在父亲发怒的时候,母亲的含泪的眼光。 泰戈尔经典英语诗歌篇二 When the heart is hard and parched up, come upon me with a shower of mercy. 在我的心坚硬焦躁的时候,请洒我以慈霖。 When grace is lost from life, come with a burst of song. 当生命失去恩宠的时候,请赐我以欢歌。 When tumultuous work raises its din on all sides shutting me out from beyond, come to me, my lord of silence, with thy peace and rest. 当烦杂的工作在四周喧闹,使我和外界隔绝的时候,我的宁静的主,请带着你的和平与安息来临。 When my beggarly heart sits crouched, shut up in a corner, break open the door, my king, and come with the ceremony of a king. 当我乞丐似的心,蹲闭在屋角的时候,我的国王,请你以王者的威仪破户而入。 When desire blinds the mind with delusion and dust, O thou holy one, thou wakeful, come with thy light and thy thunder. 当欲念以诱惑与尘埃来迷蒙我的心眼的时候,呵,圣者,你是清醒的,请你和你的雷电一同降临。 泰戈尔经典英语诗歌篇三 That I want thee, only thee---let my heart repeat without end. 我需要你,只需要你--让我的心不停地重述这句话。 All desires that distract me, day and night, are false and empty to the core. 日夜引诱我的种种欲念,都是透顶的诈伪与空虚。 As the night keeps hidden in its gloom the petition for light, even thus in the depth of my unconsciousness rings the cry---`I want thee, only thee'. 就像黑夜隐藏在祈求光明的朦胧里,在我潜意识的深处也响出呼声--我需要你,只需要你。 As the storm still seeks its end in peace when it strikes against peace with all its might, 正如风暴用全力来冲击平静,却寻求终止于平静, even thus my rebellion strikes against thy love and still its cry is---`I want thee, only thee'. 我的反抗冲击着你的爱,而它的呼声也还是--我需要你,只需要你。 泰戈尔经典英语诗歌篇四 This is my prayer to thee, my lord---strike, strike at the root of penury in my heart. 这是我对你的祈求,我的主--请你铲除,铲除我心里贫乏的根源。 Give me the strength lightly to bear my joys and sorrows. 赐给我力量使我能轻闲地承受欢乐与忧伤。 Give me the strength to make my love fruitful in service. 赐给我力量使我的爱在服务中得到果实。 Give me the strength never to disown the poor or bend my knees before insolent might. 赐给我力量使我永抛弃穷人也永不向淫威屈膝。 Give me the strength to raise my mind high above daily trifles. 赐给我力量使我的心灵超越于日常琐事之上。 And give me the strength to surrender my strength to thy will with love. 再赐给我力量使我满怀爱意地把我的力量服从你意志的指挥。 泰戈尔经典英语诗歌篇五 Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high; 在那里,心是无畏的,头也抬得高昂; Where knowledge is free; 在那里,知识是自由的; Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by narrow domestic walls; 在那里,世界还没有被狭小的家国的墙隔成片段; Where words come out from the depth of truth; 在那里,话是从真理的深处说出; Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection; 在那里,不懈的努力向着“完美”伸臂; Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way into the dreary desert sand of deadhabit; 在那里,理智的清泉没有沉没在积习的荒漠之中; Where the mind is led forward by thee into ever-widening thought and action---Into thatheaven of freedom,my Father, let my country awake. 在那里,心灵是受你的指引,走向那不断放宽的思想与行为--进入那自由的天国,我的父呵,让我的国家觉醒起来罢。

泰戈尔英语诗词

252 评论(13)

贪吃的晨晨

泰戈尔经典英语诗歌:当时光已逝

When Day Is Done,If the day is done ,If birds sing no more .If the wind has fiagged tired .

当一天结束的时候,如果一天结束了,如果鸟儿不再歌唱。

Then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me ,Even as thou hast wrapt the earth with The coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed .

那就把黑暗的面纱拉在我身上,就像你用睡衣裹住大地,温柔地合上。

The petals of the drooping lotus at dusk.From the traverer,Whose sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended ,Whose garment is torn and dustladen ,Whose strength is exhausted,remove shame and poverty .

黄昏时垂莲的花瓣。从旅人那里,谁的粮食袋在航行结束前是空的,谁的衣服被撕破,满是灰尘,谁的力量耗尽,谁的羞愧和贫穷就消失了。

And renew his life like a flower underThe cover of thy kindly night .

在你慈爱的夜幕的掩护下,重新开始他的生命。

扩展资料

拉宾德拉纳特·泰戈尔(1861年—1941年),印度诗人、文学家、社会活动家、哲学家和印度民族主义者。代表作有《吉檀迦利》、《飞鸟集》、《眼中沙》、《四个人》、《家庭与世界》、《园丁集》、《新月集》、《最后的诗篇》、《戈拉》、《文明的危机》等。

1861年5月7日,拉宾德拉纳特·泰戈尔出生于印度加尔各答一个富有的贵族家庭,13岁即能创作长诗和颂歌体诗集。1878年赴英国留学,1880年回国专门从事文学活动。1884至1911年担任梵 社秘书,20年代创办国际大学。

1913年,他以《吉檀迦利》成为第一位获得诺贝尔文学奖的亚洲人。1941年写作控诉英国殖民统治和相信祖国必将获得独立解放的遗言《文明的危机》。

参考资料:百度百科-泰戈尔

81 评论(15)

欧罗百利

泰戈尔,印度伟大的诗人,它的诗歌语言绮丽优美,格式、韵律整饬完美,更重要的是蕴含在诗歌中的对于生命本体和生命归宿的思考。我整理了关于泰戈尔的英文诗,欢迎阅读!

Songs Offerings

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh

夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。

秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里.

Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里.

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.

It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。

它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻.

It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了.

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。

The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。

Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙

而俱下么?

Once we dreamt that we were strangers.

We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。

我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。

小大人

I AM small because I am a little child. I shall be bigwhen I am as old as my father is.

我人很小,因为我是一个小孩子,到了我像爸爸一样年纪时,便要变大了。

My teacher will come and say, "It is late, bring yourslate and your books."

我的先生要是走来说道:“时候晚了,把你的石板,你的书拿来。”

I shall tell him, "Do you not know I am as big as father? And I must not have lessons anymore."

我便要告诉他道:“你不知道我已经同爸爸一样大了么?我决不再学什么功课了。”

My master will wonder and say, "He can leave his books if he likes, for he is grown up."

我的老师便将惊异地说道:“他读书不读书可以随便,因为他是大人了。”

I shall dress myself and walk to the fair where the crowd is thick.

我将自己穿了衣裳,走到人群拥挤的市场里去。

My uncle will come rushing up to me and say, "You will get lost, my boy; let me carry you."

我的叔叔要是跑过来说道:“你要迷路了,我的孩子,让我领着你罢。”

I shall answer, "Can't you see, uncle, I am as big as father. I must go to the fair alone."

我便要回答道:“你没有看见么,叔叔,我已经同爸爸一样大了?我决定要独自一个人到市场里去。”

Uncle will say, "Yes, he can go wherever he likes, for he is grown up."

叔叔便将说道:“是的,他随便到哪里去都可以,因为他是大人了。”

Mother will come from her bath when I am giving money to my nurse, for I shall know how toopen the box with my key.

当我正拿钱给我保姆时,妈妈便要从浴室中出来,因为我是知道怎样用我的钥匙去开银箱的。

Mother will say, "What are you about, naughty child?"

妈妈要是说道:“你在做什么呀,顽皮的孩子?”

I shall tell her, "Mother, don't you know, I am as big as father, and I must give silver to mynurse."

我便要告诉她道:“妈妈,你不知道我已经同爸爸一样大了么?我必须拿钱给保姆。”

Mother will say to herself, "He can give money to whom he likes, for he is grown up."

妈妈便将自言自语道:“他可以随便把钱给他所喜欢的人,因为他是大人了。”

In the holiday time in October father will come home and, thinking that I am still a baby, willbring for me from the town little shoes and small silken frocks.

当十月里放假的时候,爸爸将要回家,他会以为我还是一个小孩子,为我从城里带了小鞋子和小绸衫来。

I shall say, "Father, give them to my d?d? [elder brother], for I am as big as you are."

我便要说道:“爸爸,把这些东西给哥哥罢,因为我已经同你一样大了。”

Father will think and say, "He can buy his own clothes if he likes, for he is grown up."

爸爸便将想了一想,说道;“他可以随便去买他自己穿的衣裳,因为他是大人了。”

云与波

MOTHER, the folk who live up in the clouds call out to me--

妈妈,住在云端的人对我唤道——“我们从醒的时候游戏到白日终止。

"We play from the time we wake till the day ends.

“我们与黄金色的曙光游戏,我们与银白色的月亮游戏。”

We play with the golden dawn, we play with the silver moon.

我问道:“但是,我怎么能够上你那里去呢?”

I ask, "But, how am I to get up to you?" They answer, "Come to the edge of the earth, lift up your hands to the sky, and you will be taken up into the clouds." 他们答道:“你到地球的边上来,举手向天,就可以被接到云端里来了。”

"My mother is waiting for me at home," I say. "How can I leave her and come?"

“我妈妈在家里等我呢,”我说,“我怎么能离开她而来呢?”

Then they smile and float away.

于是他们微笑着浮游而去。

But I know a nicer game than that, mother.

但是我知道一件比这个更好的游戏,妈妈。

I shall be the cloud and you the moon.

我做云,你做月亮。

I shall cover you with both my hands, and our house-top will be the blue sky.

我用两只手遮盖你,我们的屋顶就是青碧的天空。

The folk who live in the waves call out to me--

住在波浪上的人对我唤道—— “我们从早晨唱歌到晚上;我们前进又前进地旅行,也不知我们所经过的是什么地方。”

"We sing from morning till night; on and on we travel and know not where we pass."

我问道:“但是,我怎么能加入你们队伍里去呢?”

I ask, "But, how am I to join you?" They tell me, "Come to the edge of the shore and stand with your eyes tight shut, and you will be carried out upon the waves." 他们告诉我说:“来到岸旁,站在那里,紧闭你的两眼,你就被带到波浪上来了。”

I say, "My mother always wants me at home in the evening--how can I leave her and go?"

我说:“傍晚的时候,我妈妈常要我在家里——我怎么能离开她而去呢!”

Then they smile, dance and pass by.

于是他们微笑着,跳舞着奔流过去。

But I know a better game than that.

但是我知道一件比这个更好的游戏。

I will be the waves and you will be a strange shore.

我是波浪,你是陌生的岸。

I shall roll on and on and on, and break upon your lap with laughter.

我奔流而进,进,进,笑哈哈地撞碎在你的膝上。

And no one in the world will know where we both are.

世界上就没有一个人会知道我们俩在什么地方。

213 评论(14)

宅基腐闹不住

泰戈尔《飞鸟集》Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.And yellow leaves of autumn which have no songs , flutter and fall there with a sign. O troupe of little vagrants of the world,leave your footprints in my wods.The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.It becomes small as one song ,as one kiss of the eternal.It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away .If you shed tears when you miss the sun ,you also miss the stars.The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water.Will you carry the burden of their lameness?Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.Once we dreamt that we were strangers.(未完)夏天的飞鸟,来到我的窗前,歌唱,又飞走了。秋天的落叶,它们没有什么曲子可唱,一声叹息,飘零在地上。世界上一队小小的流浪者啊,在我的字里行间留下你们的足迹吧!世界对着它的爱人,扯下它那庞大的面具。它变小了,小得宛如一首歌,小得宛如一个永恒的吻。大地的泪珠,使她的微笑如鲜花般盛开。广袤的沙漠,狂热追求一叶绿草的爱,但她又笑着摇摇头,飞走了。如果你因错过太阳而哭泣,那么你也会错过群星了。舞动着的流水啊,在你途中的泥沙,正乞求你的歌声,你的舞蹈呢!你是否肯背负跛足的泥沙向前奔腾?她热切的脸,如夜晚的雨水,萦绕在我的梦中。有一次,我们梦见彼此竟是陌生人。常常说美丽的东西美到极致就难以用言语表达了,可是如果你不说,又有多少人能和你一起冥想这世间的美呢?感谢上帝创造了四季,感谢春风,感谢夏雨,感谢落叶,感谢飘雪,感谢世界上一切都灵性的东西,是你们给了我们插了幻想的羽翼,让我们的生活因为你们的存在而光彩。我是一个忧郁的人,时常感觉撒旦就在我的身旁,一不小心就会被他抓走似的。我真的很怕他把我带向地狱。我曾经在无人的地方呐喊,无助的哭泣。懦弱的我啊,就像被抽走了骨架只剩下一副皮囊。我恨自己的忧郁,恨他带走我的快乐。我一路追着我的快乐,想要她回到我的身边,等我追到了,我一定会好好呵护她。任何一个在哭泣的女孩比谁都需要关怀,就像我。感谢世界上还有诗这个好东西,如果没有他,我连发怒都不知向谁发出。看着这些美丽的诗啊,我真想一把抓住他们,好好的品味。真正的好诗能给人力量,给人多一只眼睛,让人们去发现这世间无处不在的美,让人知道活着是多么的幸福。 哭泣的人,快擦干你的泪水,瞧,那美丽的星星正在对你闪耀。 If you shed tears when you miss the sun ,you also miss the stars.We wake up to find that we were dear to each other .Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.Some unseen fingers,like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.“what language is thine,o sea?”“The language of eternal question?”“What language is thy answer,o sky?”“The language of eternal silence.”Listen,my heart,to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you!The mestery of creation is like the darkness of night-it is great.Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.醒来时,才发现我们本事亲密无间。忧伤在我心中沉静下来,宛如降临在寂静山林中的夜色。一些看不见的手指,如慵懒的风,在我心上奏着潺潺的乐章。“大海啊,你说的是什么?”“是永恒的质疑。”“天空啊,你回答的是什么?”“是永恒的沉默。”听,我的心啊,听那世界的呢喃,这是它对你爱的召唤!创造的神秘,有如夜的黑暗——它是伟大的,而知识的幻影却如清晨之雾。不要因为峭壁的高耸,而让你的爱情坐在上面。I sit at windown this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment ,nods to me and goes.There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves ;they have their whisper of joy in my mind.What you are you do not see,what you see is your shadow.My wishes are fools,they shout across thy song ,my master.Let me but listen.I cannot choose the best.The best chooses me.They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantem on their back.That I exist is a perpetual surprise ehich is life.“We ,the rustling leaves,have a voice that answers the storms,but who are you so silent?”“I am a mere flowers.”今天早晨,我坐在窗前,世界就如一个过客,稍歇半刻,向我点点头,便走了。这些零碎的思想,是树叶沙沙之声;它们在我的思想,欢快地低语着。你看不见自己,你所见到的只是自己的影子。主啊,我的那些愿望真是傻透了,它们喧闹着穿越你的歌声。只让我聆听吧。我不能选择更好的。是那最好的选择我。那些背着灯的人,他们的影子投到了前面。我的存在,是有个永恒的惊奇,这就是人生。“我们,簌簌的树叶,都应和着暴风雨。而你又是谁,如此沉默?”“我只是一朵花。Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.Man is a born child,his power is the power of growth.God expects answers for the flowers he sends us ,not for the sun and the earth.The light that plays ,like a naked child ,among the green leaves happyily knows not that man can lie.O beauty,find thyself in love ,not in the flattery of thy mirror.My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words,”I love thee.”“moon ,for what do you wait?”“to salute the sun for whom I must make way.”The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.His own mornings are new surprises to god.休憩之于工作,正如眼脸之于眼睛。人是一个处生的孩子,成长是他的力量。上帝期盼着我们的回答,乃是因为他送给了我们花朵,而不是阳光和大地。光明游玩于绿叶丛中,好似一个赤裸的孩子,不知道人是可以撒谎的。美啊。在爱中寻找你自己吧,别到你镜子的恭维里去寻觅。在世界之岸,我的心随着她的涟漪搏动,我用热泪写就了她的名字:“我爱你。““月儿啊,你在等候什么?”“等待太阳的致敬,因为我得给它让路。”绿叶长到了我的窗前,仿佛是无言的大地发出饥渴的声音。上帝感到自己清晨无比新奇。Life find its weath by the claims of the world,and its worth by the claims of love.The dry river_bed finds no thanks for its past.The bird wishes it were a cloud..The cloud wishes it were a bird.The waterfall sings,”I find my song ,when I find my freedom.”I can not tell why this heart languishes in silence.It is for small needs it never asks,or knows or remembers.Woman ,when you move about in your household service yout limbs sing like a hill stream among its pebbles.The sun goes to cross the weastern sea,leaving its last salutation to the East.Do not blame your food because you have mo appetite.The trees,like the longings of the earth,stand a tiptoe to peep at the heaven.世界的需求使生命富裕起来,爱情的需求使之价值连城。干涸的河床,并不感谢它的往昔。鸟儿愿为一朵云,云儿愿为一只鸟。瀑布歌唱着:“我得到自由时,也就有了歌声。”我不懂这心为何静默地忍受煎熬。它是为了那不曾要求,不曾知晓、不曾记得的小小需求。女人,你在料理家务的时候,你的手脚歌唱着,宛如山涧溪流歌唱着从卵石中流过。当太阳横穿西海时,在东方留下他最后的致意。当你没胃口时,不要抱怨食物。绿树仿佛在表示对大地的渴望,踮起脚尖,窥视天空。This longing is for the one who is felt in the dark,but not seen in the day.“You are the big drop of dew under the lotus leaf,I am the smaller one on its upper side.”said the dewdrop to the lake.The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the sword.In darknes the one appears as uniform;In the light the one appears as manifold.The great earth makes herself hospitable with the help of the frass whose wider circles move slowly among stars.Power said to the world.”you are mine?The world kept it prisoner in her throne.Love said to the world,”I am thine.”The world gave it the freedom of her house.这渴望是为了那个能在黑夜里感觉得到,而在白天却无法看见的主人。露珠对湖水说道:“你是荷业叶下的大露珠,我是荷叶上的小露珠。”刀鞘在保护刀的锋利时,自己也满足了它的驽钝。黑暗中,“一”是一体的,混沌难分。光明中,“一”便呈现出不同的面貌。大地有了绿色的帮助,而显得自己殷勤好客。绿叶的生死,是旋风急速的飞转,而更广阔的旋转,是繁星之间的缓缓转动。权利对世界说:“你是我的。”世界便把权利囚禁在自己的宝座下。爱情对世界说:“我是你的。”世界便让爱情在自己的屋子里自由出入。The mist is like the earth’s desire.It hides the sun for whom she cries.Be still,my heart,these great trees are prayers.The noise of the moment scoffs at the music of the eternal.I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of lifw and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel the freedom of passing away.The sadness of my soul is her bride’s veil.It waits to be lifted in the night.Daath’s stamp gives value to the coin of life;making it possible to buy with life what is truly precious.The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky.The morning crowned it with splendour.The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.浓雾好似大地的希翼。她藏起自己哭求的太阳。安静些吧,我的心,这些参天大叔都是祈祷者啊!“刹那”的喧嚣,嘲弄着“永恒”的音乐。我想起了那些漂流在生、爱和死的溪流上的其他时代,它们已被以往,我感到了离开尘世的自由。我灵魂的忧伤是新娘的面纱。等候着在午夜被掀开。死之烙印将价值赋予生之硬币,使其可以用生命来购买那些真正宝贵的东西。白云之谦逊地站在天之一隅。晨光冠之以辉煌。泥土饱受侮辱,却以花朵作为回报。Bees sip honey from flowers and hum their thanks when they leave.The gaudy butterfly is sure that the flowers owe thanks to him.To be outspoken is easy when you do not wait to speak the complete truth.Asks the possible to the impossible.“where is your dwelling place?”“in the dreams of the impotent “comes the answer.If you shut your door to all errors,truth will be shut out.I hear some rustle of things behind my sadness of heart-I cannot see them.Leisure in its activity is work.The stillness of the sea stirs in waves.The leaf becomes flower when it loves.The flower becomes fruit when it worships.蜜蜂在花丛中采蜜,离开时低语道谢。花哨的蝴蝶却相信花儿应当向它致谢。当一不想说出完全的真理时,畅所欲言是轻而易举的。“可能”问“不可能”“你住在哪里?”它回答道:“在无能者的梦境里。”如果你把所有的错误拒之门外,那么真理也会被关在门外。我听见我的忧郁的心后面有东西在沙沙作响——可我看不见它们。富含活力的闲暇就是工作。海水的静止摆动成浪涛。绿叶恋爱时便成了花朵。花儿仰慕时便成了果实。The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail.Never be afraid of the moments-thus sings the voice of the everlasting.The hurricane seeks the shortest road by the no-road ,and suddenly ends its search in the nowhere.Take my wine in my owe cup,friend.It loses its wreath of foam ehen poured into that of others.The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the imperfect.God says to man,”I heal you therefore I hut ,love you therefore punish.”Thank the flame for its light,but do not forget the lampholder standing in the shade with constancy of patience.Tiny grass ,you steps are small,but you possess the earth under your tread.The infant flower opens its bud and cries,”dear world ,please do not fade.” 麻雀为孔雀担忧,因为她不得不负担着硕大的羽翎。决不要害怕“刹那”——永恒之声如此歌唱着。飓风在绝望中寻找捷径,又突然地在“无影之国”终止了它的寻觅。快在我怀中饮了我酒吧,朋友。若是倒入别人的杯里,这酒激荡的泡沫便要消失了。“完美”为了对“不完美”示爱,把自己装扮得美丽之极。上帝对人类说:“我治愈你,所以才伤害你;我爱你,所以才惩罚你。”感谢火焰的光明,但是别忘了执灯人,他正坚忍地站在黑暗之中。小草啊,你的足迹虽小,然而你却拥有脚下的土地。小花绽放蓓蕾,高喊着:“亲爱的世界啊,请不要凋零。”By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.Silence will carry your voice like the nest that holds the sleeping birds.The great walks with the small without fear.The middling keeps aloof.The night opens the flowers in wecret and allows the day to get thanks.Power takes as ingratitude the writhing of its victims.When we rejoice in our fullness ,then we can part with our fruits with joy.The raindrops kissed the earth and whispered,”we are thy homesick children,mother,come back to thee from the heaven.”The cobweb pretends to catch dewdrops and catches files.Love!when you come with the burning lamp of pain in your hand,I can see your face and know you as bilss.“the leaned say that your linghts will one day be no more,”said the firefly to the stars.望采纳

289 评论(11)

相关问答