lucherking18
-Good morning, CTS(中旅简称,可随意想一个). How may I help you? -Yes. My family want to visit HK this month. Do you have some travel groups to there? -Yes we have. When and how many days you would like for the trip? -Middle of the month,about three days. -Please wait...Yes, we have a group to HK on 18th. Would your family like to join us? -How is the schedule? -Well, for the first day, it will get to HK and visit some of the famous spots in HK. On the second day,it will go to Disney's Land for a fully day.And for the third day, it will visit Ocean Park in the morning.After lunch, it will go back here. This is the schedule, you can take one for reference. -Hem...the group sounds good. How much for one person? -¥1688, includes transportation, two days' breakfast and dinner,tickets for all spots and two nights hotel staying.But you have to ask for the visa by yourself. -No problem, we decide to join this group.Me and my wife and son.My son is nearly 18.Altogether three adults. Here is my credit card. -Ok,thank you very much. Please wait a moment, let me make up the contract.
miamia小牛牛
A: It's wonderful that I have ten days holiday. I want to start a trip, but I don't koow where to go.B:That's a long holiday,you can relax yourself happily.Well,last month my friend Li came to Harbin for a trip.When he came back,he told me many interesting things about Harbin, such as the people there are friendly,the foods there are chip and tasted,the most important thing is that you will not spent much but can still enjoy yourself in the natural snowy days.Actually,after this talk with him, my little daughter hope to go there at once.A:That's a good idea.I knew something about Harbin on the travelling magzine,these days I wander if I go to Harbin or Beijing.Now I can decide where I will go to .Ok I will go to Harbin tomorrow,I wish you go there early. B:Thank you.Please show your photos to me as soon as you come back.I like to appriciate all the photos about travel.Have a good trip.Bye.A:Bye
我叫鑫小鑫
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面我为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:预订机票,欢迎大家学习!
预订机票情景对话一:
A:Excuse me,Miss.
A:小姐,打扎一下。
B:What can I do for you?
B:有事吗?
A:I've just heard an announcement that my flight has been delayed.
A:我刚听到广播,我乘坐的航班延误了。
B:What's your flight number?
B:您的航班号是多少?
A:Flight 64216 to Chengdu.
A:飞往成都的CA216航班。
B:Yes , it's true. It has been delayed.
B:是的,您的航班延误了。
A:Could you please tell me why?
A;您能告诉我是什么原因吗?
B:Yes,of course. The delay is due to heavy rain.
B:可以。由于大雨而延误了。
A:How long will the delay be? Do you have any further information about it?
A:要延误多久?您有进一步的消息吗?
B:I am sorry,we don't know the extent of the delay at present. But according to the latest weather forecast,there will be a change in weather soon.
B:很抱歉,我们现在也不知道会延误多久。但是根据最新的天气预报,天气很快会变好的。
A:We have to wait. Well , is it possible for the rain to stop before noon?
A:我们只能等了。嗯,中午前雨会停吗?
B:It's hard to say. Weather is so changeable in the summer. Please listen to the latest announce-ment about your flight.
B:很难说,夏天的天气多变。请收听有关航班的最新通告。
A:Yes,I will. Thanks a lot. Bye!
A:好的,我会的。非常感谢。再见!
B:Bye
B:再见!
预订机票情景对话二:
A:Hello! This is Air China Booking Office.
A:您好!中国国际航空公司售票处。
B:Hello! I'd like to reconfirm my flight reservation.
B:您好!我想确认我的订座。
A:May I know your flight number,please?
A:请问您的航班号码是多少?
B:It's flight CA169 , which leaves Beijing at 8 : 00 a.m. on January 20th.
B:CA169航班,1月20日早上八点离开北京的。
A:Oh,yes. That's our regular flight to Nanchang. Would you please tell me your name?
A:哦,是的。那是我们飞往南昌的定期航班。请问您的名字?
B:My name is Deng Li.
B:我叫邓立。
A:Yes, here you are. You're flying in economy class. Is that right?
A:好的,找到了。您要坐经济舱,对吗?
B:Oh,no.I'm sure I made a reservation for a first-class ticket.
B:噢,不是。我记得我订的是头等舱。
A:Let me check. Now,your ticket is in order. Thank you for calling to reconfirm.
A:我再看看。现在您的票全办妥了。谢谢您打电话来确认订座。
B:That's what I should do. And I don't want to lose it.
B:这是我应该做的。并且我不想失掉我的订座。
A:Quite right. If you don't confirm, the reservation will be cancelled 72 hours before the departure time. In order not to miss your flight, I think you should pick up your ticket as early as possible.
A:对。假如您不确认订座,起飞前72小时会被取消的。为了不错过航班,我想您应该尽早取票。
B:OK ! I shall.
B:好的!我会的。
预订机票情景对话三:
A:I'd like to book a ticket to Shanghai.
A:我想订一张去上海的机票。
B:When would you like to fly?
B:您想要什么时问的票?
A:As soon as possible. Do you have a flight tomorrow?
A:越快越好。你们明天有航班吗?
B:I will check, please hold on. Sorry to say that flight is all booked up. Can I book you for the 3rd of September?
B:让我查一下,请别挂机。对不起,航班都订满了。我能为您订9月3日的票吗?
A:That will be OK.
A:可以。
B:How many people are there in your party?
B:请问一行几人?
A:Just me this time.
A:这次只有我一个。
B:What class will you fly? Frst class? Business class? Or economy class?
B:您要什么舱位的?头等舱?商务舱?还是经济舱?
A:Economy class will be fine.
A:经济舱就很好。
B:Round trip or one way trip?
B:双程还是单程?
A:I would like to book a one way fip ticket.
A:我想要单程的。
B:How will you pay,cash or charge?
B:您如何付钱,现金还是划卡?
A:I would like to pay by check.
A:我想付支票。
B:I am sorry , we do not accept checks.
B:对不起,我们不接受支票。
A:I'll pay by charge card then.
A:那我就划卡吧。
B:Great. What name shall I put the reservation under?
B:好的。请问留谁的名字?
A:Lucy Green.
A;露西·格林。
B:You are booked;Ms. Green.
B:格林小姐,您的票已经订好了。
A:Thanks a lot.
A:非常感谢。
B:It's a pleasure.
B:不客气。
预订机票情景对话四:
A:Hello,China Travel Agency. Can I help you?
A:您好,中国旅行社。能为您服务吗?
B:Yes. I'd like to travel to London. So I want you to make a reservation for me on May 1 st.
B:是的。我想去伦敦旅游所以想让你替我预订一张5月1日的机票。
A:Just a moment, please. I'm sorry but the flights are fully booked on that day. The next available flight is on May 2nd.They have two flights, one at 9: 30 a. m. and another at 2: 00 p. m.Both flights have seats available.
A:请稍等。很抱歉,那天的票全部订完了。您能乘坐的下一趟航班是5月2日,有两次航班,一次是上午9: 30的,一次是下午2: 00的。两次航班都有座位。
B:That's great! I'd like to take the first available flight. I'll need an economy ticket
B:太好了!我想乘坐第一班飞机。我要一张经济舱的机位。
A:One way trip or round trip?
A:是单程机票还是往返机票?
B:One way trip. What's the fare,please?
B:单程机票。请问多少钱?
A:Economy fare for one way trip is 2,300 yuan.
A:经济舱的单程票价是2 300元。
B:I see. Is my ticket confirmed then?
B:我知道了。我的机票确认了吗?
A:Yes,I have confirmed your ticket.
A:是的,我已确认了您的机票。
B:Here is 2,300 yuan.
B:给你2 300元。
A:Thank you. Here is the ticket and receipt. Have a good time.
A.谢谢.这是机票和收据。祝您玩儿得高兴。
预订机票情景对话五:
A:Reservation Centre;.China Airlines. Can I help you?
A:中国航空公司订座中心。能帮您吗?
B:Yes. I'm coming to confirm my ticket.
B:是的,我来电确认我的机票。
A:May I have your name,please?
A:请问您叫什么名字?
B:My name is Zhu Ping. In fact , I have a reservation on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang,leaving Beijing at 2: 00 p. m. tomorrow. Now I'd like to make a change of my travel schedule. Is it possible to change my booking to the day after tomorrow?
B:我叫朱萍。我事先已订了飞镇江的125次航班机票,明天下午2: 00离开北京。可现在我想改变一下旅行日程。能不能将我的订票改到后 天?
A:Certainly.
A:当然可以。
B:Do you have a seat available on the same flight the day after tomorrow?
B:后天同次航班有座吗?
A:Yes. You are reconfirmed on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang , leaving Beijing at 2:00p. m. on Jan-uory 15th.
A:有,您已重新确认飞往镇江的125次航班机票,离开北京的时问为1月15日下午2: 00p.m
B:Thanks a lot.
B:多谢。
A:You are welcome.
A:不用谢。
晨阳爱美食
暑假马上就要到来,相信很多同学都有出行旅游的计划。那么你想学习一些和旅行社店员交谈的英语对话吗?下面我为大家带来在旅行社 英语情景对话 ,欢迎大家一起学习!旅行社英语情景对话1: A: Good morning. Can I help you? 早上好。需要什么帮助吗? B: Morning. I'd like to create a travel itinerary. 早上好。我想做个旅行计划。 A: Where do you want to go? 请问您想去哪儿? B: I have no idea. But I hope to visit the seaside. 没想好。但我希望是个海滨城市。 A: Sure, how about Qingdao? Right now is the best time of the year to visit Qingdao. 好的,青岛怎么样?现在是去青岛最好的季节了。 B: I've been there before. I think a southern city is better. 我去过那了。我想这次最好是去个南方城市。 A: How about Sanya? Blue sea, soft sand and gentle breezes. It's really relaxing. 三亚呢?蓝色的大海,软软的沙滩,柔和的微风。真的很不错。 B: Sounds great. Do you have any brochures? 听起来不错。有介绍资料吗? 旅行社英语情景对话2: A:Good moming,May I help you? 早上好,我可以帮您吗? B:We'd like to take a tour to Florence. 我们要去佛罗伦萨。 A:That's a beautiful city. When do you want to go there? 那是个非常漂亮的城市,你们什么时候去? B:We have got a 2 weeks'vocation and we plan to leave on Thursday. 我们有两周的假期,打算周四就去。 A:Then please have a look at the table. There are so many plans. 那就请过来看看这张表吧,这里有很多的方案可供选择。 旅行社英语情景对话3: A:Is there anything I can do for you, sir? 先生.有什么能帮忙的? B:I read in your travel brochure about your tours to Xi`an. 我从你们的旅游手册里看到有关西安旅游的资料. A:Yea. We have two tours each week, leaving Monday and Thursday mornings. 是的.我们每星期出团两次.每周一和周四早上出发. B:How long is the tour? 每次为期多久? A:Two days. Total price is five hundred Yuan. 两天.全部费用是500元. B:Can you give me more detail on what`s included in the package? 能不能告诉我更多行程的细节? A:Sure. The coach leaves at 8:00 am, in front of our office. The drive takes about six hours, with two stops to see some sights. 好的.巴士早上8点由我们公司出发.车程约六小时.中途停两站欣赏风景. B:What about the hotel accommodations? 关于住宿方面呢? A:You`ll be staying at Sunshine Hotel. It`s a three-star hotel. 住在阳光饭店.是三星级的. B:Sounds very good. Are all meals included in the price? 听起来很不错.三餐都包含在费用内吗? A:Yes, all meals are included in the price I gave you. 是的.我报给你的费用包含三餐. 旅行社英语情景对话4: A: Hello, could you help me with vacation plans? B: Do you know where you will be traveling? A: I am open to suggestions at this point. B: Are you wanting to travel to a tropical climate, or would you like to go somewhere with a cooler climate? A: I would like to travel to a cooler destination. B: I can give you some brochures that could give you some ideas. A: I will look at them right now. B: How much money is in your budget for this trip? A: I think that I can spend about two hundred dollars a day. B: Take your time choosing a destination and, when you’ve narrowed it down, I’ll be happy to help you make a reservation. 旅行社英语情景对话5: A: I was wondering if you would be able to help me with vacation plans. B: Have you chosen your destination? A: I don’t know where I want to go yet. B: Do you enjoy warm weather, or are you looking forward to a cooler vacation? A: A nice temperate climate would be best for me. B: Why don’t you take a look at these brochures that might help you make up your mind? A: This place looks nice. B: Have you thought about what you would like to spend on this vacation? A: I just got a bonus and can spend about three thousand dollars total. B: I’ll be happy to help you make a reservation whenever you decide upon a destination. 出国 旅游常用英语表达: 谢谢!——Thankyou. 多谢!--Thanks a lot. 对不起,麻烦你。——Excuse me. 抱歉。——Excuse the mess. 需要帮忙吗?--Can I help you. 谢谢你的帮助。——Thank you for helping me. 无论如何,我还要感谢你。——Thanks,anyway. 您好。--How are you! 初次见面问好。——How do you do! 很高兴见到你。——(It's) nice to meet you. 请问您从哪来。--Where are you from? 请问贵姓。--Can I have your name? 我叫...。——My name is ... (I'm ...) 很高兴认识你。——It was a pleasure meeting you. 很高兴见到你。——Pleased to meet you. 希望再见到你。——Hope to see you again. 这是不是说我以后可以再见到你?——Does that mean that I can see you again? 玩得快乐--Have a good time. 祝你好运。——Good luck. 我希望没事。——I hope nothing is wrong. 怎么了?——What's the matter? 糟糕,严重吗?——Oh, no! Is it serious? 我真为你难过。——I'm sorry for you.
优质英语培训问答知识库