头发长很慢
人食五谷杂粮,不多不少都会有生病的时候,只要我们坚持锻炼,健康饮食,就一定能预防生病。我整理了关于生病的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
杰克:
Hello.
喂?
贝蒂:
Oh, hi, Jack. It`s Betty. How are you doing?
哦,你好.杰克.我是贝蒂 .你好吗?
杰克:
Terrible.
糟透了.
贝蒂:
Oh, what`s the matter?
哦.怎么了?
杰克:
I`ve got a fever and a really bad headache.
我在发烧.头疼得厉害.
贝蒂:
Oh, that`s too bad. Why don`t you take some aspirin?
哦.这可真糟糕.那你怎么不吃几片阿司匹林啊?
杰克:
I`ve already tried that. But it didn`t help.
我已经吃过了.但是好像不管用.
贝蒂:
Well, maybe you should go to the health center and see a doctor.
那也许你应该到诊所去找大夫看一看.
杰克:
Yeah, I guess I should, but you know how I hate doctors.
是啊.我想我应该去.但是你也知道我讨厌医生.
贝蒂:
Well, you`d better stay in bed at least. You really sound sick.
那你最好卧床休息啊.听你的声音你确实病得不轻呢.
Steven, have you got better now?
史蒂文,你好点了吗?
Yeah, the doctor said that I can leave soon.I really miss home.
好多了,医生说我很快就可以出院了。我真想家啊。
I guess you miss your wife and children very much.
我想你是想念老婆和孩子吧。
Yeah, you are right. But I have to stay for another day for observation.
是啊,你说的没错啊。但是我必须再呆上一天观察一下才行。
If necessary, I can stay here to accompany you until you are discharged.
有必要的话,我可以在这里陪你到出院。
No, thanks. I am very grateful that you can come to the hospital to visit me.
不了,谢谢了。你能来医院看我,我已经很感激了。
You are my best friend. That's what I should do. Please don’t be a stranger.
你是我的好朋友,那是我应该做的,请不要客气了。
病人:早上好,大夫。
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?
Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:我最近有点失眠。
Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.
医生:这种情况有多久了?
Doctor: How long have you had this problem?
病人:三个月了。
Doctor: Three months.
医生:服用过什么药吗?
Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。
Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
医生:有头痛的情况吗?
Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。
Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。
Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)
医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。
Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我该怎么呢?
Patient: What should I do then?
医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。
Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.
病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。
Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.
医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。
Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多谢了。再见!
Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
医生:再见!
Doctor: Bye!
樱桃鹿儿
生病的时候我们知道去医院怎么讲英语吗?我下面就给大家分享英语口语,欢迎大家参考和阅读
患重感冒
M: Good morning, Doctor!
医生,早上好!
D: Good morning, Miss Mandy. How are you today?
早上好,曼迪小姐。你今天感觉怎样?
M: I am not feeling very well. I've got a bad cold.
我觉得很不舒服。我患了重感冒。
D: Have you got a sore throat, too?
你喉咙也痛吗?
M: No, but I've got a headache.
不,但是我头痛。
D: Yes, I see. Go home to bed and take one of these pills every three hours.
是的,我知道了。回家休息休息,这些药品没三个小时吃一片。
M: Thank you very much.
非常感谢你。
在药房
I'd like to buy a bottle of Centrum, a dozen tooth brushes, some baby's wipes, and a small bottle of aspirin.
我想买一瓶善存片,一打牙刷,一些婴儿湿巾和一小瓶阿司匹林。
Centrum? We have bottles of thirty and one hundred tablets. Which kind do you want?
善存片?我们有30片装和100片装的。你要哪种?
Give me one bottle of one hundred tablets.
给我一瓶100片装的。
And what kind of toothbrushes would you like?
那你要哪种牙刷?
Can I have a look at them?
我可以看一下吗?
Sure. This brand is supposed to be very good, but they're expensive. Those are new products. They come in several colors and sizes. There is also hard, soft, and medium.
当然可以。这个牌子不错,但是贵了些。那些是新产品。他们有多种颜色和型号。也有硬毛,软毛和软硬适中之分。
Are they cheaper?
它们便宜吗?
This one is 10 % off. That one has no reduction, but you can get a free tube of toothpaste with six toothbrushes.
这种打九折。那种没得减价,但是你买六支牙刷可以免费送一支牙膏。
So if I buy a dozen, I'll get two free tubes of toothpaste?
所以如果我买一打,我就能免费获得两支牙膏?
That's right.
没错。
Good. I 'll take a dozen of them then.
好。那么我要一打。
And here is your aspirin. What else did you say you want?
这是你的阿司匹林。你还要其它东西吗?
Baby's wipes. Johnson's.
婴儿湿巾。强生的。
Anything else?
还要其它吗?
Well, actually I'd like to buy some vitamins for my son. He's five months old. Can you suggest any?
额,事实上我想买一些维他命给我的儿子。他5个月大。你可以给些建议吗?
Sure. Here you are. This one is excellent. Just mix one drop of it with milk.
当然可以。给你看看这个。这种很好。只要在牛奶里加入一滴就行了。
Thanks. That'll be all.
谢谢。就是这些了。
开处方
D: Well, Mr. Smith. That's a nasty infection you have.
额,史密斯先生。你受到严重的感染。
S: Yes. Is there anything you can give me to get rid of it,doctor?
是的。医生,有没有什么药可以清除感染?
D: I'm going to prescribe some antibiotics and some cream to ease the itching and burning.
我给你开一些抗生素和一些药膏来止痒,减轻灼伤。
S: Ok,thank you! Where should I buy them?
好的,谢谢你!我在哪里可以买到这些药?
D: The pharmacy will give you a discount since you came to the clinic.
由于你来门诊看病的,药房会给你一个折扣。
S: Great! What floor is pharmacy on?
太好了!药房在哪一层楼?
D: The fourth. I'll send the prescription down there so you can just pick it up on your way out.
四楼。我会把处方送到楼下,这样你离开的时候就可以顺便去拿。
S: Thank you!