多多吃多多评价
小学英语对话课,是整个小学英语教学中一个必不可少的组成部分。我整理了酒店客房常用英语对话,欢迎阅读!
Good morning sir ,welcome to The ritz-carlton Shanghai! 早上好,欢迎来到上海丽思 卡尔顿酒店
Good morning,How are you? 早上好,你好吗?
Pretty good,How many pieces of luggage do you have? 非常好!请问您有几件行李呢?
Just one behind in the taxi! 就是出租车后面的一件!
Have you made a reservation ,sir? 请问您有预定吗?
Absolutely! 没错!
This way sir! I will show you to the reception. 这边请先生,我带您去前台办理入住!
Steven has checked in. Due to a meeting, he has to request an early morning call.
史蒂文已经办理好了入住手续。由于要参加一个会议,他不得不要求一个早叫服务。
Steven: Good evening! This is Mr. Smith in room 609.
史蒂文:晚上好,我是609房间的史密斯先生。
Receptionist: Good evening, Mr. Smith, What can I do for you?
接待员:晚上好,史密斯先生。你需要什么服务?
Steven: I'm going to Shanghai early tomorrow morning. So I would like to request an early morning call.
史蒂文:我明天一大早要去上海, 因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。
Receptionist: Yes, Mr. Smith, when would you like us to call you tomorrow morning?
接待员:好的,史密斯先生。您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?
Steven: I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Shanghai by 10 o'clock.I think it will take me three hours to get there. It means that I'll have to be on the road before 7 o'clock at the latest.
史蒂文:我10点钟必须赶到上海花园宾馆会议室。我想我要花3个小时到那里吧。就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7点钟上路。
Receptionist: That's right.
接待员:是啊!
Steven: Well, in that case,I would like you to wake me up at 5 : 45.
史蒂文:哦,那样的话,请明早5 点45分时叫醒我。
Receptionist: OK. Good night,Mr. Smith. Have a good sleep.
接待员:好的。晚安,史密斯先生,睡个好觉。
Steven: Good night.
史蒂文:晚安!
约翰:
Hi, I`m in room 222.
你好.我是住在222房间的客人.
办事员:
Yes, Can I help you?
你好.你有什么事?
约翰:
Can I request some items to be brought up?
我能不能请你拿些东西上来?
办事员:
Of course you can, this is room service.
当然可以.这是我们的房间服务.
约翰:
I would like to request some bandages.
我想要一些绷带.
办事员:
No problem, I`ll come up in about five minutes.
没问题.我大概五分钟之后上来.
约翰:
Could you also bring me some extra drinking water?
你能不能再给我拿一些饮用水上来?
办事员:
Okay. I`ll bring an ice bucket along with some water for you.
好的.我会带一桶冰块和水给你.
约翰:
Sorry, but I will also need a shaver.
不好意思.我还需要一个刮胡刀.
办事员:
Sure. Is there anything else you need me to bring up to your room?
好的.你还需要我带什么东西到你的房间吗?
约翰:
That is all thank you. Please try to hurry, I cut my finger.
就这些了.谢谢你.麻烦你快点.我把手割伤了.
大力非水手
情景对话(Situational Dialogue)是基础英语教学中极为常用的一种描述(Presentation)和练习(Practice)方式。我整理了入住酒店的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
A:Hi, Todd. Long time no see.
嗨,托德,好久不见了。
B:Hi. Nice to see you here. Oh, this is my wife Lena. Lena, this is Benjamin.
嗨。见到你真高兴。哦,对了,这是我的妻子蕾娜。蕾娜,这是本杰明。
C:Nice to see you.
我也很高兴见到你。
A:Nice to see you too. I've made a reservation for you guys. Wanna go and have a look?
我已经为你们预定好了一个房间了。现在想去看一下吗?
B:Sure, you are the boss.
当然可以,听你的。
D:Good afternoon. Can I help you, sir?
下午好。有什么能为您效劳的吗?
A:Well, I made a reservation last week for this American couple by the name of Benjamin. Here they are.
上周我用本杰明这个名字为这对美国夫妇预定了一个房间。现在他们来了。
D:A minute, please. Benjamin… Oh, yes, here it is. One double-room for a whole week, here is the registration card. Will you please fill this form out, sir?
请稍等。本杰明……哦,是的,这儿呢。一个双人间预定一周。这是登记卡。能麻烦您填一下吗?
B:Love to Done. Here you are.
非常乐意。填完了。给你。
D:Thank you. Now everything is in order. Your room number is 8715.
谢谢。全都处理好了。你们的房间号是8715。
B:Is it on the 87th floor? Wow?
房间在87层吗?哇噻!
D:No, sir. In China, 8 is only a lucky number. It's on the 7th floor.
不,先生。在中国8只是一个幸运数字。房间在第七层。
B:Thank you. By the way, is there a dressing table in the room?
谢谢你。顺便问一下,房间里有梳妆台吗?
D:Yes. A traditional wooden one.
有的。是一个传统的木质梳妆台。
A: Good evening sir, welcome to Sea shell hotel, how are you doing today?
晚上好,先生。欢迎来到Sea Shell 酒店,您好吗?
B: Hi, I am good, thanks. my name is Mike Wilson and I have a reservation for tonight.
你好,我很好,谢谢! 我叫Mike Wilson,我预定了一个房间。
A: Let me check. OK, yes. A king room for one night.
好的,让我看下。是的没错,一晚的大床房。
A: That’s right.
是的。
B: You are in room 408. How would you like to pay for the room?
您将入住房间408,您想如何支付呢?
A: Do you take American Express Travelers Checks?
你们接受American Express的旅行者支票吗?
B: Certainly, are they in American funds?
当然,是美金的吗?
A: No, in Canadian. Is that OK?
不是,是加币的,可以吗?
B: Yes, no problem. With the exchange, that comes to 83.76 Canadian.
当然,没问题。 根据汇率换算,一共是83.76加币。
A: Do I pay now or when I check out.
我是现在支付还是退房的时候支付?
B: In advance, please.
是提前支付的。
A: Here you go.
好的,给你。
B: Thank you. Mr. Wilson. The elevator is just around the corner. Do you need any help with your bags?
谢谢,Wilson先生,电梯在角落那边,您需要人帮您拿行李吗?
A: No thanks. I can manage myself.
不用谢谢,我可以自己拿。
B: Is there anything else we can do to help you to enjoy your stay?
还有什么可以帮您的吗?
A: Can you give me a wake-up call at 7:00?
您可以给我一个7点的叫醒服务吗?
B: I do apologize Mr. Wilson, we don’t do that from here. You can use the clock radio in the room, or you can program the telephone in your room to ring at 7:00.
非常抱歉,Wilson先生。我们无法从前台为您提供叫醒服务。您可以使用房间里的收音机来设定闹钟,也可以设置一个7点自动拨打到您房间的电话。
A: Oh, yes. I have a meeting at downtown tomorrow. Does this hotel have a shuttle bus?
哦好。我明天在市中心有个会议,酒店有巴士吗?
B: Sorry, I’m afraid we don’t, but we will be happy to call a taxi for you if you provide us with the details.
抱歉,恐怕没有。但是我们很乐意为您轿车如果您能把具体出发的时间和地点告诉我。
A: No, that won’t be necessary. I can call from my room.
哦那没必要,我可以自己从房间打电话叫的。
B: Sorry about that Mr. Wilson. But there are no charges for local calls.
很抱歉,Wilson先生。但是本地拨打是不收费的。
A:Ok, that sounds good for me.
好的,那还不错。
YOU: Hello, My name is Dennis. I have a reservation.
HOTEL CLERK: Certainly, sir. (CHECKS THE RESERVATION SYSTEM) Yes, would you like a room facing the pool or the ocean?
YOU:. Is there a difference in price between the two?
HOTEL CLERK: Yes, the rooms that face the ocean are $100 per night, while the ones facing the pool are $80 per night.
YOU:. OK, I'll go with the one facing the ocean, please.
HOTEL CLERK: And you would like that for three nights, correct?
YOU:. Yes, that's right.
HOTEL CLERK: I'll have the porter bring up your bags.
YOU:. No, that's fine, I'll do it myself.
优质英语培训问答知识库