嗜吃福將
行尸走肉比喻只有人的形体,不具备人最基本的感觉。那么你知道行尸走肉用英语怎么说吗?下面跟我一起来学习关于行尸走肉的英语知识吧。
The Walking Dead
a dead-alive person
行尸走肉论坛 The Walking Dead BBS
行尸走肉杂志 The Walking Dead Magazine
行尸走肉下载 The Walking Dead
行尸走肉4 The Walking Dead
我行尸走肉 I am the dead
1. I didn't want to do anything, I just sat at home and vegetated. I became a total zombie.
我什么也不想做,就是呆坐在家里,过着百无聊赖的生活。我完全变成了行尸走肉。
2. Sam Hawthorne had the appearance of a walking ghost.
萨姆·霍索恩的样子就象具行尸走肉.
3. Too much work . I'm a zombie today . The walking dead.
工作太多了,今天我已经无法思考,如同行尸走肉.
4. Ultimately, you feel like you're wandering through life without purpose.
#16最后, 你觉得自己犹如行尸走肉,失去生活目标.
5. He buried deep within a carcass searching for a soul.
被深埋在一具求索灵魂的行尸走肉中.
6. Live while you are alive. Don't die before you are dead.
生存时要好好生活, 不要在死前就如行尸走肉.
7. If I keep watching so much TV, I'll turn into a zombie.
假如我继续看这么多电视节目, 我会变成行尸走肉.
8. Ultimately, you feel like youre wering through life without purpose.
最后, 你觉得自己犹如行尸走肉,失去生活目标.
9. A ghost A body in search of a soul?
一个幽灵?还是寻找灵魂的行尸走肉?
10. He is kind of a walking dead, leading a catch - as - catch - can existence.
他像行尸走肉般地活着, 得过且过.
11. They forget how to smile and finally become physical and mental wrecks.
他们忘了怎么去笑,而最后,成为行尸走肉的躯壳.
12. Ultimately, you feel like you're wandering through without purpose.
最后, 你觉得自己犹如行尸走肉,失去目标.
13. Ultimately, you feel like are wandering through life without purpose.
最后, 你觉得自己如行尸走肉一般生活毫无目标.
14. You become a walking ghost.
像行尸走肉般.
15. I am now tired look like a good - for - nothing.
我现在累得像一具行尸走肉.
The Walking Dead comic book celebrated its 10th anniversary at the nerd Mecca known as San Diego Comic Con 2013. Its birthday party here featured the cast of the television show based on the long-running series as well as other Hollywood celebrities. Robert Kirkman has been popular with this comic book crowd for a long time, but thanks to the critically acclaimed and ratings champion AMC program and award-winning video games from Telltale Studios, The Walking Dead has become a mainstream phenomenon.
最近,《行尸走肉》(The Walking Dead)漫画书在堪称宅 文化 圣地的2013圣迭戈动漫展(San Diego Comic Con 2013)上庆祝了10周年纪念日。生日宴会播放了根据这部长篇连载漫画改编的电视剧,有多位好莱坞明星捧场。罗伯特•柯克曼长期以来受到这部漫画书迷们的拥戴。由于AMC电视台那部备受欢迎的收视冠军剧集以及Telltale Studios公司制作的获奖视频游戏,《行尸走肉》已经变成了一个主流现象。
Kirkman, 34, has moved from Richmond, Kentucky to Los Angeles. But by all appearances, he remains a humble, down-to-earth guy. A founding partner of Image Comics, in 2010 he launched his own imprint, Skybound. A producer on The Walking Dead TV series, Kirkman has a second comic-based TV series with AMC in development, Thief of Thieves. The multimedia mogul, who owns the rights to all of his creations, explains what opportunities digital technology is opening up for the comic book industry and discusses the secret to wearing multiple hats in the entertainment business in this exclusive interview.
34岁的柯克曼如今已经从肯塔基州里奇蒙德搬到了洛杉矶。从外表来看,他的谦逊务实依然没有改变。他现在是Image Comics公司的创始合伙人,2010年还创建了自己的出版公司Skybound。作为《行尸走肉》电视剧的制片人,柯克曼正在与AMC合作开发第二部根据漫画改编的电视剧《贼中大盗》(Thief of Thieves)。这位多媒体大亨拥有自己创作的所有漫画的版权。最近,柯克曼接受了我们的独家专访,阐释了数字技术为漫画产业带来了的机遇,还讨论了在娱乐行业里实现跨界发展的秘诀。
What are the challenges in creating something new that will catch on in the comic book industry today?
如今创作热门的新漫画会遇到什么挑战?
Thankfully, those challenges are going away and at a fairly quick pace. Historically, it’s been very difficult for people to try new things, but the comic medium has awoken recently to just how exciting new ideas and new concepts are. I am seeing across the board new comics, new concepts being supported wholeheartedly by the readership in droves, pretty much at equal levels with long-running Marvel and DC titles. That’s a really cool thing and I hope it keeps up. Ten years ago it was very difficult to get people to read something like The Walking Dead, a black-and-white horror comic, surrounded by the super heroes of the industry, but thankfully things are changing.
幸好那些挑战正在以相当快的速度消失。让人们尝试新东西历来都不是一件容易的事情,但漫画界最近已经意识到新想法和新观念是多么地激动人心。我看到各种各样的新漫画、新观念得到了大量读者的全力支持,与漫威(Marvel)和DC的长篇连载漫画相比也不遑多让。这种现象很好,我希望能够延续下去。10年前,很难让人们观看《行尸走肉》这样的漫画。这类黑白恐怖漫画被漫画行业里的超级英雄们重重围困。但幸好,情况正在发生变化。
What impact is digital technology having on the comic industry?
数字技术对漫画行业产生了什么影响?
It’s having a huge impact. Digital changes availability. It makes the book infinitely available to the masses and it really has replaced the newsstand model of the 1960s, ‘70s and ‘80s, where kids could go into a grocery store with their mom, see comics and pick them up. Now they can be playing a game on their iPad and then pop over and buy a comic and it’s always there. Digital is growing our readership in really great ways and is leading to an influx of new readers.
影响很大。数字技术改变了可获得性,使漫画与大众的距离无限缩短,取代了20世纪60、70和80年代的那种报摊模式。那时,孩子们和妈妈一起走进杂货店,阅读、挑选漫画书。如今,他们可以在iPad上玩游戏,然后阅读、购买漫画,而且它们总是在那个地方。数字技术极大地增加了读者数量,带来了大量的新读者。
What surprised you working on television with AMC and The Walking Dead?
你在与AMC共同制作《行尸走肉》电视剧的过程中有什么令你感到惊讶的事情吗?
猜你喜欢:
1. 施工用英语怎么说
2. 海的英文是什么
3. after的英文翻译是什么
4. 王者用英语怎么说
5. 专业的英文翻译是什么
6. 厉害用英语怎么说
加勒B海盗
[1] on autopilot[2] the dregs of society[3] feel like a zombie行屍走肉可比喻一个人每天都做重复的事情,脑子已经可以 "自行运作" 了,这就是 on autopilot 的意思。I have been running on autopilot at work for the past few years, accomplishing nothing. = 这几年来我在工作上一直有如行屍走肉一般,毫无贡献行屍走肉也可比喻一个人无所事事,浑噩度日,the dregs of society 指社会的没用之人。而 fee like a zombie 形容很累,很像路上的行屍走肉。
霏霏永远爱来来
本片根据托尼·摩尔(Tony Moore)的同名漫画改编,是电视史上第一部正宗的僵尸电视剧.镇治安官瑞克·格里姆斯(Andrew Lincoln 饰)在一次行动中遭受枪击,当他从昏迷中醒来时,发现小镇上阴气沉沉,死尸遍地.更为恐怖的是,有的死尸游走于街头巷尾,嗜血如命,早已化作恐怖的丧尸.从一对幸存的父子口中得知,大批的幸存者早已疏散到亚特兰大市的避难所.为了找到失踪的妻儿,瑞克只身上路.然而亚特兰大早已沦陷成为死城,丧尸在此占有绝对的统治地位.被丧尸围攻的瑞克得到数名幸存者的救助,经过一番奋力厮杀,他们最终返.The film based on Tony Moore ( Tony Moore ) comic book of the same name,was the first television history,authentic zombie drama.The town sheriff Rick Grimes ( Andrew Lincoln) were shot in a raid,when he woke up from a coma,found that small town filled event,dead bodies everywhere.More terror,some dead walk in the streets and lanes,bloodthirsty,has already turned into a horrible zombie.Learn from the surviving son mouth a,large number of survivors had evacuated to Atlanta shelter.In order to find the missing wife and children,Rick alone on the road.However,the fall of Atlanta had become a city of the dead,zombies in an absolute dominance.Rick was besieged by zombies several survivors rescue,after some struggling to fight,they finally return......The film based on Tony Moore 本片根据托尼·摩尔comic book of the same name 的同名漫画改编,is a television in the history of the first 是电视史上第一部authentic zombie drama.正宗的僵尸电视剧The town sheriff Rick Grimes ( Andrew Lincoln)镇治安官瑞克·格里姆斯(Andrew Lincoln 饰)The shooting in an action在一次行动中遭受枪击when he woke up from a coma当他从昏迷中醒来时,Found that small town filled event发现小镇上阴气沉沉Dead bodies everywhere死尸遍地More terror更为恐怖的是Some dead walk in the streets and lanes有的死尸游走于街头巷尾Bloodthirsty嗜血如命Has already turned into a horrible zombie早已化作恐怖的丧尸Learn from the surviving son mouth a从一对幸存的父子口中得知a large number of survivors had evacuated to Atlanta shelter大批的幸存者早已疏散到亚特兰大市的避难所In order to find the missing wife and children为了 找到失踪的妻儿Rick alone on the road瑞克只身上路Rick alone on the road.However然而亚特兰大早已沦陷成为死城Zombies in an absolute dominance.丧尸在此占有绝对的统治地位Rick was besieged by zombies several survivors rescue被丧尸围攻的瑞克得到数名幸存者的救助After some struggling to fight,经过一番奋力厮杀they finally return......他们最终返. 望 采纳
Gemini9524
《行尸走肉》的英文名是The Walking Dead。
《行尸走肉》主要讲述的是主人公瑞克是亚特兰大城郊一座小镇的副警长。在执行公务的过程中,瑞克遭到枪击,伤势严重,被人紧急送往当地医院进行抢救。当瑞克醒来之后发现,世界已经丧尸蔓延、危机四伏。
剧集评价
《行尸走肉》之所以能够在短时间内赢得赞叹,还在于特技的使用与末日感的营造上让它与《我是传奇》《惊变28天》这样的好莱坞高成本大制作影片几乎不相上下。同样是生化灾难后触目惊心的地球,同样是被僵尸所统治的末日景象,比起这些影片的巨额制作成本,《行尸走肉》却称得上是低预算高质量的典范。
加上该剧的编剧、导演由执导过《肖申克的救赎》的弗兰克·德拉邦特担任,剧集重点不是制造悬念刺激感官,而在于人性的塑造与挖掘,是一部极具末日情怀充满人性拷问的内涵剧。