魔女在彼岸
英文电影经典台词摘抄100句如下:
1、Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2、I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会开出他无法拒绝的条件。(《教父》1972)
3、You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4、Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5、Here’s looking at you,kid.
永志不忘。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7、All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8、May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9、Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10、You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?(《地狱天使》1930)
12、I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13、Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、I could dance with you'till the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.
我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。(《容易事》1933)
15、“You talking'to me?”
“你在跟我说话吗?”——《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
16、“Give me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”——《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
17、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。(《阿甘正传》)
18、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19、I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!——《电视台风云》1976
20、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
22、Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《诺博士》1962(“007”系列电影第一部)
23、There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24、I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25、Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
26、Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
27、You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
28、I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
29、After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
30、I’ll have what she’s having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。——《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989
31、I’ll be back.
我会回来的。——《终结者》1984
32、The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
最好的爱能唤醒灵魂启发我们追求卓越,会我们的心里种下热情的火苗,并带给我们的心灵平静。——《恋恋笔记本》
33、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in stain, some in gloss…But every once in a while you found someone who’s iridescent,and when you do,nothing will ever compare.
有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,欺人若彩虹,遇上方知有。——《怦然心动》
34、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。——《扬基的骄傲》1942
35、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。——《阿甘正传》1994
36、We’ll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942
37、Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。——《扬帆》1942
38、Well,nobody’s perfect.
人无完人。——《热情似火》1959
39、You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。——《警探哈里》1971
40、You had me at“hello.”
当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。——《甜心先生》1996
41、There’s no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!——《红粉联盟》1992
42、A boy’s best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。——《惊魂记》1960
43、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。——《华尔街》1987
44、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。——《教父II》1974
45、As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。——《乱世佳人》1939
46、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942
47、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!——《爵士歌手》1927
48、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。——《欲望号街车》1951
49、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。——《吸血鬼》1931
50、I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!——《壮志凌云》1986
51、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。——《死亡诗社》1989
52、I’m king of the world!
我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克号》1997,
53、I don't want to survive. I want to live.
我想要的不仅仅是生存,而是生活。
54、Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。——《越狱》
55、I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.
我看着菜单,并不代表我想吃!T-bag——《越狱》
56、Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption
有些鸟儿是永远关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉。——《肖申克的救赎》
57、Politics and crime, they’re the same thing.《GODFATHER》
政治和罪恶其实是一样的。——《教父》
58、Even the strongest man needs friends.《GOD FATHER》
再强的人也需要朋友。——《教父》
59、Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。——《角斗士》
60、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.——The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救赎》
61、The truth is out there.——The X files
真相在那里。——《X档案》
62、I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story
我给你我的手.给你比金钱更珍贵的爱情.——《鬼魂VS爱情小说》
63、Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。——《星球大战-首部曲》
64、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你.——《乱世佳人》
65、To be or not to be, that’s a question.-"Hamlet"
生存还是死亡,这是一个问题。——《哈姆雷特》
66、Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。——《黑客帝国》(1999)
67、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我们在这里不是因为我们自由,我们在这里是因为我们不自由。——《黑客帝国》
68、I’ll never let go ,I’ll never let go ,Jack .
我决不放弃,我决不放弃,杰克。——《泰坦尼克号》
69、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.(Titanic)
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。——《泰坦尼克号》
70、I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
71、我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。——《泰坦尼克号》
72、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡.——《阿甘正传》
73、I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
74、I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
75、What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!
21世纪什么最贵?人才!
76、An organization without discipline.
“有组织,无纪律。”
77、First my gaze toward the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.
我本一心向明月,奈何明月照沟渠。
78、Who knows me understand my needs, I’m a mystery to he who know me not .
真是知我者谓我心忧,不知我者谓我何求啊。
79、I can reliably inform you that, uncle lee is very angry. the consequences will be severe。
我可以很负责地告诉你,黎叔很生气,后果很严重。
80、I was reckless, I was reckless, never thought that girl would play me.
大意呀,大意呀,想不到被一丫头片子玩儿了。——《加菲猫》
81、You had me at hello.
你一开口就征服了我!
82、I hate mondays.
我恨星期一。
83、Never send a man to do a cat's job.
决不要让人去做猫的工作。
84、Money is not everything. There’s Mastercard & Visa.
钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。
85、One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。
86、Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水,尽量和女友一起洗澡。
87、Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居,不过不要让她的老公知道。
88、Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人的背后,都有两个。
89、Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。
90、The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚的,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
91、Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系)。
92、Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。
93、Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
94、Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外,后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
95、“Your future depends on your dreams.”So go to sleep.
“现在的梦想决定着你的将来”,所以还是再睡一会吧。
96、There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
97、Hard work never killed anybody.But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡!不过我不会用自己去证明。
98、Work fascinates me.I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶!尤其是看着别人工作。
99、God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了馀地。
100、When two’s company, three’s the result!
两个人的状态是不稳定的,三个人才是!
嘟嘟和滴滴
1《简爱》
你为什么要和我讲这些,她跟你与我无关。你以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?我也有的。如果上帝赋予我财富和美貌,我一定要使你难于离开我,就像我现在难于离开你。上帝没有这样。我们的精神是平等的,就如同你跟我经过坟墓将同样的站在上帝面前。
2《我的野蛮女友》
第一、不要叫她温柔
第二、不要让她喝三杯以上,否则她会逢人就打
第三、在咖啡馆一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可乐或橙汁
第四、如果她打你,一定要装得很痛,如果真的很痛,那要装得没事
第五、在你们认识的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,她会非常喜欢
第六、你一定要学会击剑,打壁球
第七、要随时做好蹲监狱的思想准备
第八、如果她说她会杀了你,那不要当真,这样你会好受些
第九、如果她的鞋穿着不舒服,一定要和她换鞋穿
第十、她喜欢写东西,要好好地鼓励她
3《大话西游》
你应该这么做,我也应该死。曾经有一份真诚的爱情放在我面前,我没有珍惜,等我失去的时候我才后悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事莫过于此。你的剑在我的咽喉上割下去吧!不用再犹豫了!如果上天能够给我一个再来一次的机会,我会对那个女孩子说三个字:我爱你。如果非要在这份爱上加上一个期限,我希望是……一万年。
4《河东狮吼》
从现在开始,你只许疼我一个人,要宠我,不能骗我,答应我的每一件事都要做到,对我讲得每一句话都要真心,不许欺负我,骂我,要相信我,别人欺负我,你要在第一时间出来帮我,我开心了,你就要陪着我开心,我不开心了,你就要哄我开心,永远都要觉得我是最漂亮的,梦里也要见到我,在你的心里面只有我,就是这样了.
5《天下无双》
很多时候,爱一个人爱得太深,人会醉,而恨得太久,心也容易碎。世间最痛苦的事莫过于等待,我不知道她等了我多久,我一直以为我不会再有机会见到她,突然间,我不知道该怎么开口,不知道怎么讲第一句话,告诉她,我真的很爱她。原来尘世间有很多烦恼是很容易解决的,有些事只要你肯反过来看,你会有另外一番光景,我终于明白,静花水月是什么意思,其实情之所至,应该你中有我,我中有你,谁是男谁是女,又有什么关系,两个人在一起开心不就行了。
6《半生缘》
我要你知道,这个世界上有一个人会永远等着你。无论是在什么时候,无论你在什么地方,反正你知道总会有这样一个人。 <<<
7《情癫大圣》
你有没有想过,爱一个人不一定要有结果,不追求结果就不会有尽头的一天…这种不追求结果的爱才是无限的。
8《泰坦尼克》
露丝:我爱你,杰克。杰克:……别这样……没到告别的时候,……没到,……你明白吗?露丝:我很冷……杰克:……听着,露丝……你会得救……会活下去……呃,……会生……好多的孩子……子孙满堂,……你会长寿,……是死在暖和的床上……不是这儿,……不是今晚,不是这么死,你懂吗?露丝:……我身体麻木了……杰克:……我赢得船票……是一生……最幸福的事情,我……能认识你,……是我的幸运,露丝……我满足了。……我还有……还有一个心愿……你必须答应,要活下去……不……不……不能绝望,……无论……发生什么,无论……多么……艰难,……快答应我,露丝,……答应我,一定做到,……露丝:……我答应……杰克:……一定做到……(声音渐渐弱了下去)露丝:我一定做到,杰克……一定做到……
9《东邪西毒》
酒越饮越暖,水越喝越寒。你越想忘记一个人时,其实你越会记得他。人的烦恼就是记性太好,如果可以把所有事都忘掉,以后每一日都是个新开始,你说多好。每个人都会经过这个阶段,见到一座山,就想知道山后面是什么。我很想告诉他,可能翻过山后面,你会发现没什么特别。回望之下,可能会觉得这一边更好。每个人都会坚持自己的信念,在别人看来,是浪费时间,她却觉得很重要。
10《一声叹息》
年轻的时候有贼心没贼胆,等到老了贼心贼胆都有了,贼又没了。
这是两种感情,晚上睡觉,我摸着你的手,就像摸我自己的手一样,没有感觉,可是要把你的手锯掉也跟锯我的手一样疼。你们娘儿俩是我的亲人,她是我的爱人,两边一样重,谁也代替不了谁。
但愿无论世事如何变迁,你我都不会在物欲横流的世界迷失自我,以一首经典名诗做为本文结尾。世界上最远的距离——泰戈尔世界上最远的距离不是生与死的距离而是我站在你的面前你却不知道我爱你世界上最远的距离不是我站在你的面前你却不知道我爱你而是爱到痴迷却不能说我爱你世界上最远的距离不是我不能说我爱你而是想你痛彻心脾却只能深埋心底世界上最远的距离不是我不能说我想你而是彼此相爱却不能够在一起世界上最远的距离不是彼此相爱却不能在一起而是明明无法抵挡这一股气息却还得装作毫不在意世界上最远的距离,不是明明无法抵挡这一股气息却还得装作毫不在意而是用一颗冷漠的心在你和爱你的人之间掘了一条无法跨越的沟渠世界上最远的距离不是树与树的距离而是同根生长的树枝却无法在风中相依世界上最远的距离不是树枝无法相依而是相互了望的星星却没有交汇的轨迹世界上最远的距离不是星星之间的轨迹而是纵然轨迹交汇却在转瞬间无处寻觅世界上最远的距离不是瞬间便无处寻觅而是尚未相遇便注定无法相聚世界上最远的距离是鱼与飞鸟的距离一个在天一个却深潜海底
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we haveentered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
"My family first"
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not towatch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you'till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I'd rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don't be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
" Will you love me for the rest of my life?"
"No, I'll love you for the rest of mine."
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something.
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never.
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you .
1、C'est la vie! 这就是生活!
2、Parfois, ce qu'on n'arrive pas à laisser tomber n'est pas une personne, mais des moments
有什么我们苦苦不肯放下的,不是一个人,而是一段时光。
3、C'est d'abord l'amour qui te fait oublier l'heure
首先是爱情使你忘记时间, 然后是时间让你忘记爱情。
4、La main dans la main, nous vivrons ensemble jusqu'à la fin de la vie.
执子之手,与子偕老。
5、Est-ce possible que tu sois en train de penser à moi lorsque tu me manques?
想你的时候,你会不会也刚好正在想我?
6、Je compte si peu pour l'univers, mais pour moi, je suis tout.
对于宇宙,我微不足道;可是对于我自己,我就是一切。
7、Il n'existe pas de bonheur complet sans amnésie partielle.
没有部分的遗忘,便无所谓完整的幸福。
8Le mariage est comme une place assiégée ; ceux qui sont dehors veulent y entrer et ceux qui sont dedans veulent en sortir.
婚姻象围城,城外的人想冲进去,城里的人想逃出来。
9、Au moins, tu es auprès de moi.
至少还有你。
10、Ceux qui ne s'étaient jamais dit au revoir, se sont déjà dispersés aux extrémités du monde.
那些以前说着永不分离的人,早已经散落在天涯了。
11、Est-ce l'amour moins pardonnable que la haine?
难道爱比恨更难宽恕。
12、Face au monde extérieur, on se sent aussi excité qu'impuissant.
外面的世界很精彩,外面的世界很无奈。
13、Le vrai bonheur serait de se souvenir du présent.
最真实的幸福是铭记当下。
14、Le cyprin doré est toujours heureux, car il a une mémoire qui ne dure que trois secondes.
金鱼是最快乐的,因为她的记忆只有三秒钟
15、Considère tout ce que tu obtiens comme une surprise, un cadeau.
得到的就是惊喜,就是礼物。
16、On arrive toujours à trouver du temps pour faire ce qu'on aime
要做的事情总找得出时间和机会;不要做的事情总找的出藉口。
17、Notre enfance a été achevée au moment où on a appris que la mort serait fatale.
我们的童年是在我们明白自己必将死去的那一天结束的。——周国平
18、Je croyauis qu'on vieillissait lentement, mais en fait , ce n'est pas comme ça, on vieillit instantanément.
我一直以为人是慢慢变老的,其实不是,人是一瞬间变老的。——村上春树
19、Le régime est fait dans le but de mener une vie meilleure. Si le régime te fait perdre la gaieté, il vaut mieux l'abandonner.减肥是为了更美好的人生。要是因为减肥而失去了生活的乐趣,不如放弃。
20、Entre l'espérance et la réalité, il existe toujours une distance qui n'est ni longue ni courte.
期望与现实之间总是有着那么一段不长不短的距离。
猜你喜欢:
1. 最感人的电影台词截图
2. 爱情电影经典台词截图
3. 经典欧美电影台词图片
4. 电视剧经典台词带图片
5. 左耳电影经典台词图片
凹凸威小姐
Our dreams, they feel real while we're in them, right? It's only when we wake up that we realize how things are actually strange. Let me ask you a question, you, you never really remember the beginning of a dream do you? You always wind up right in the middle of what's going on.我们做梦的时候,梦境是真实的,对不对?只有到醒来的时候才会意识到事情不对劲儿。我问你,你从来都不记得梦从何而起是不是?你总是直接插入到梦中所发生的一切。关于造梦的原型Never recreate places from your memory. Always imagine new places!不要根据记忆重塑梦境。统统想像出全新的场景。关于盗梦What's the most resilient parasite? An Idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules. Which is why I have to steal it.最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什么?是人的想法。人类一个简单的念头可以创造城市。一个念头可以改变世界重写一切游戏规则。这就是为什么我要从梦中把它盗取出来。关于生命的悔恨The moment's passed. Whatever I do I can't change this moment. I'm about to call out to them. They run away. If I'm ever going to see their faces I've gotta get back home. The real world.那个时刻我没有把握住。无论我做什么我都不能挽回。我想要呼唤他们,他们却恰好跑开了。如果我再见到他们的脸庞,我就只能回家去。回到真实的世界。关于爱You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.你等着一辆火车,它会把你带到远方。你明白自己希望火车把你带到哪儿,不过你也心存犹豫。但这一切都没有关系——因为我们在一起。关于放手I can't stay with her anymore because she doesn't exist. I wish. I wish more than anything. But I can't imagine you with all your complexity, all you perfection, all your imperfection. Look at you. You are just a shade of my real wife. You're the best I can do; but I'm sorry, you are just not good enough.她不是真实存在的,我不能和她呆在一起。我也想,我比什么都想,但我想像不出你的复杂情绪、你的种种完美和不完美。看看吧,你只是我妻子的一个影子。你只是我竭尽全力能创造出来的而已,但是很遗憾,你远远比不上真实的她。阿凡达》经典英文经典台词一:最多的台词I SEE YOU 句子虽然很简单,但包含了复杂的意思。可以蕴含看,理解,凝视,明白,观望等无数意义,越是简单的越代表了复杂的含义。I SEE YOU 不是表象的我看见你。应该是一种发自内心的一种沟通,以及一种带有敬意的词汇《阿凡达》经典英文经典台词二:最震撼的台词THEY CAN NOT TAKE WHATEVERY THEY WANT~! 很煽情,很有号召力……《阿凡达》经典英文经典台词三:鼓舞士气的经典台词People heaven sent us a message 人类给我们带来了信息And nobody can stop 而且没人能阻止But we send them a message 但是我们也要让他们看到Run as fast as the wind 像风一样奔跑Tell other clans to come 告诉别的种族Tell them that they toruk makto needs 告诉他们图鲁克所需要的Fly now 飞吧With me 和我一起My brethrens 兄弟们Sisters 姐妹们And we are showing new people heaven 我们要让他们知道Cannot take all they want 他们并不能得到所有And that's,This is our land 因为,这里是——是我们的土地!Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers. "Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”爱德华:“是那些超级英雄之类的么?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...那些坏人呢?”Edward Cullen:"My family.......we're different from others of our kind.......we only hunt animals.........We've learned to control our thirst.But it's you ,your scent, It's like a drug to me .you're like my own personal brand of heroin"爱德华:“我的家人,和其他吸血鬼不同。我们只捕猎动物。我们已经学会如何控制我们的欲望。但是你,你的气味,对我来说就像毒品一样,你就像我私人的海洛因。”Isabella Swan: About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. 贝拉:有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一个吸血鬼;第二,在他身体内有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用——非常渴望我的鲜血;第三,我毫无条件地、不可救药地爱上了他。Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lambIsabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.爱德华: 这么说,狮子爱上了羔羊……贝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。爱德华:多霸道而变态的狮子啊。Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.Edward:Good.Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.贝拉:现在我害怕了。爱德华:是吗。贝拉: 我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。Isabella Swan: You know,Everybody's staring.Edward Cullen: Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways.贝拉:你知道,大家都在看我们。爱德华:他不算……不,他只是在看。我现在已不惧一切打破规则,反正我已经要下地狱了。Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.爱德华:那就是你所梦想的吗?成为怪物?贝拉:我梦想的是永远的跟你在一起。Isabella Swan: [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun.Edward Cullen:"Say it out loud. Say it. "Isabella Swan: ...Vampire. "贝拉:我知道你是什么了。你的速度飞快,而且强而有力。你的皮肤苍白而且冰冷。你的眼睛会变色,有时你的声音像是来自另个时空的。你从来不吃不喝,你也从不出现在阳光下。爱德华:“大声的说出来那是什么。说出来。”伊莎贝拉:“……吸血鬼。”Bella: How old are you?Edward: Seventeen.Bella: How long have you been seventeen?Edward: A while.贝拉:你几岁?爱德华:17岁。贝拉:你17岁多久了?爱德华:有一阵子了。Edward: Bella, you are my life now.爱德华:贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了。Bella: I dream about being with you forever.Edward: Forever?Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?贝拉:我梦想永远和你在一起爱德华:永远?爱德华:和我快乐地过完一辈子不够吗?Bella: If this ends badly being that I become the meal.贝拉:最坏的结局就是我变为盘中餐吧。《暮光之城·月食》Edward:Isabella Swan,I promise to love you every moment forever.爱德华:伊莎贝拉·斯旺,我答应会爱你到海枯石烂,至死不渝。Jane:She is still human, the volturi don' give second chances.简:她仍然是一个人类,沃尔图里不会给她第二次机会的。Bella:Why are you so against me to come with you?贝拉:你为什么这么反感和我在一起?Edward:I know the consequences of the choice you are makingafter a few decades, everyone you know will be dead.爱德华:我知道你做出这个决定的后果,若干年后,你熟悉的人都将一一死去。Jacob:You wouldn't have to change for me, bella. i am in love with you. and i want you to pick me and start a family.雅各布:为什么不给我个机会呢,贝拉。我是真的爱你,我真的希望你能选择我并和我永远在一起。Jacob:You have to consider the idea that i might be better for her than you are.雅各布:你应该考虑一下,也许我比你更适合照顾她。Bella:Edward, she found us.贝拉:爱德华,她知道我们在这。Edward:I will protect you no matter what爱德华:我会一直保护你。Bella:You don't know what you're getting yourself into.贝拉:你不知道你将你自己卷入了什么。Jacob:I am gonna fight for you until your heart stops beating.雅各布:我将为你而战,直到到我的心脏停止跳动的那一刻。sabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性导致变异的蜘蛛侠和克力普敦超人。”Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"爱德华:“那不都是些超级英雄之类的吗?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...坏人呢?”Edward: "My family, we're different from others of our kind. We only hunt animals. We have learned how to control our thirst. But it's you, your scent, it's like a drug to me. You 're like my own personal brand of heroin."爱德华:“我的家人,和其他吸血鬼不同。我们只捕猎动物。我们已经学会如何控制我们的欲望。但是你,你的气味,对我来说就像毒品一样,你就像我私人的海洛因。”Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.伊莎贝拉:“现在我害怕了。”Edward:Good.爱德华:“是吗。”Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "伊莎贝拉: “我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。”Isabella Swan:" You know,Everybody's staring. "伊莎贝拉:“你知道,大家都在看我们。”Edward Cullen: "Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways. Since I‘m going to hell."爱德华:“那个人不是,他只是看看。现在我们打破所有规矩了,反正我要去地狱的。”Edward Cullen: "That's what you dream about? Being a monster? "爱德华:“那就是你所梦想的吗?成为怪物?”Isabella Swan: "I dream about being with you forever."贝拉:“我梦想的是永远的跟你在一起。”Edward:" Forever?"爱德华:“永远?”Edward: "Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?"爱德华:“和我快乐地过完一辈子不够吗?”Bella: "If this ends badly being that I become the meal."贝拉:“最坏的结局就是我变为盘中餐吧。”Edward:" Bella, you are my life now."爱德华:“贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了。”Edward Cullen:"I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore."爱德华:“我再也没有能力离开你半步了。”Isabella Swan:" [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun. "贝拉:我知道你是什么了。你的速度飞快,而且强而有力。你的皮肤苍白而且冰冷。你的眼睛会变色,有时你的声音像是来自另个时空的。你从来不吃不喝,你也从不出现在阳光下。Edward Cullen:"Say it ,out loud. Say it. "爱德华:“大声的说出来。说啊!”Isabella Swan:" ...Vampire. "伊莎贝拉:“……吸血鬼。”Isbella:" How old are you?"伊莎贝拉:你几岁?Edward:" Seventeen."爱德华:“17岁。”Isbella: "How long have you been seventeen?"伊莎贝拉:你17岁多久了?Edward:" A while."爱德华:有一阵子了。1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我们是真*走运极了.(地道的美国骂人)3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路?13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。
优质英语培训问答知识库