冬日红葉
英语口语考试的内容可以咨询美联英语,美联英语有 SA(学习指导老师)帮助制定整个阶段的学习计划,协助考试报名。英语口语考试三分钟对话可参考以下范文:A:Hi Tom, nice to see you!B: Me too. Do you have any plan this weekend?A: I have no idea.B: Jack and I plan to Hangzhou this Saturday. Would you like to go with us?A: Good idea, Hangzhou is a good place to travel.When will we start our journey?B: We will get together at 8:00 at the post office.A: Ok, see you then!这只是一个参考案例,可通过问好或求助打开一个话题,提出一个开放度性的问题,各抒己见,想长点的话,加几个疑问词如:Why, How,What,where.给对方回答,可根据双方权的实力确定问方和答方。 想要了解更多关于英语口语考试的相关信息,推荐咨询美联英语。美联英语是CCTV希望之星英语风采大赛的全国总决赛评委,与美国国家地理学习合作研发成人英语教材,将TED演讲内容应用到教材和教学体系当中。美联英语严选英语授课老师,确保课堂的质量。中教具有英语教学经验,授课风格风趣幽默,善于调动课堂气氛。外教大部分来自英语母语国家,发音地道流利且具有TEFL/TESOL教学资质。【免费领取英语试听课】
崔若若11
英语面试对话3分钟(通用5篇)
面试是一种经过组织者精心设计,在特定场景下,以考官对考生的面对面交谈与观察为主要手段,由表及里测评考生的知识、能力、经验等有关素质的考试活动。下面是我为大家收集的英语面试对话3分钟,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it。 (你能在两内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake。 Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills。(依我的资格和经验,我觉 得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription。 (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years。 To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support。 (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position。 If opportunity knocks, I will take it。(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓 住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job。 / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement。 (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢 ?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent。 (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well。 (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position。 (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future。 (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job。 I am sure I will be successful。 (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
I: Nice to meet you, xx。 I’m XX, HRD of the company。 Please have a seat。
很高兴认识你xx。我是人力资源总监XX,请坐。
A: Nice to meet you, Ms。 XX。
你好XXX女士。
A: From reviewing your resume, I can see that you performed excellently in school。What I want to know is why you think you’re right for this job。
从你的简历,我可以看出你在校时很优秀。我想知道为什么你认为你适合这份工作。
I: I am always interested in news coming from your industry, and I’m deeply impressedby your company’s sales performance。 To have risen 200—percent in the domestic market overjust the past three years is an incredible feat。 I also admire and agree with the employeedevelopmental values that the company has adopted。 I find that my personal goals and ideasabout business operations fit perfectly with the companys goals and mission statement。
我一直关注你们行业的新闻,公司在过去三年里中国市场的业绩增长了两倍,这给我留下了很深的印象。同时我也很喜欢贵公司培养员工的企业文化。我觉得我的个人发展目标、商业理念和公司的目标完全吻合。
I:What particular aspect of the company interests you most。
公司有什么特别的方面使你最感兴趣。
A:Iam most interested in your Latin American developments。My father was an army officerso we lived for three years in Latin America。I know youhave just entered joint ventures with two processing companies there。What are your plans for the next few years。
我最感兴趣的是你们公司在拉丁美洲的发展。我父亲是一位军官,所以我们在拉美住了3年。我知道你们刚和那里的两家加工公司合资,接下来几年你们有什么计划呢?
I:What classes did you like best back in school?
在学校你最喜欢哪门课?
A:Statistics, accounting and calculus were my favorite subjects because I am good at crunching numbers。
统计会计与微积分是我最喜爱的科目,因为我很好的数学天分。
I:Describe your personal comprehensive ability?
说一下你的个人综合能力
A:It is important to take everyone is opinion into account and give them theopportunity to excel。 My role, as I see it, is organise and get things in order
要考虑到每个人的意见,让他们有机会脱颖而出。我的角色,在我看来,是组织,就要依靠大家的力量。
Why are you interested in working for our company?
为什么有兴趣在我们公司工作?
Because your company has a good sales record。
因为你们公司有良好的销售记录 。
Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment。
因为你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得可以在这样一个环境中工作会有最大的收获。
Because I think my major is suitable for this position。
因为我认为我的专业适合这个职位。
Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you。
因为我可以在贵公司学到新的东西, 同时能为你们提供服务。
Because I'm very interested in your company's training program。
因为我对你们公司的培训计划很感兴趣。
Why did you leave your former company?
为什么离开以前的公司?
Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible。
因为我在一家小公司工作,升职的希望很小。
Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job。
因为我有能力担负起更多的责任,所以决定换工作。
Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future。
因为那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必需考虑我的未来。
Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging。
因为我想改变工作环境,找一个更富有挑战性的工作。
Because I had some private reasons, some family things。
因为我有一些私人的原因,家里有些事情。
The Overseas Investment company is looking for a secretary for the office manager. The called the Chinese Business School and asked them to recommend one of their recent graduates. The school sent Miss Wang’s personal history to them and arranged for an interview. Now Miss Wang is being interview by Mr. Davis, the office manager.
海外投资公司正在替公司经理找一个秘书,他们打电话给中国商业学校,请他们推荐一个近期毕业的学生。学校把王小姐的履历书寄给他们,并安排了一次面谈。现在是王小姐接受公司经理戴维斯先生的面谈。
S: Mr. Davis,
W: Miss Wang
S:维斯先生,
W:王小姐
S: What kind of a job are you interested in?
你对哪种工作感兴趣?
W:I want a job in which I can use English. I would also like to be have some responsibility in my work.
我想要一个能用英文的工作,也希望我的工作负有一些责任。
S:I can appreciate that. I would expect my secretary to be able to work independently and take over some of my ordinary responsibilities such as answering routine correspondence, taking phone calls for me, and sometimes assisting me with personal business affairs.
我欣赏这个想法。我希望我的秘书能够独立工作,并接办我一些平常的事务,例如回日常书信、替我接电话、有时帮我处理私人业务等。
W: Yes, I see. In my previous job, I did typing and filing every day.
是的,我知道。我以前做的工作是每天打字、存档。
S: Have you had any experience asa guide?
你有做导游的经验吗?
W: Well, not exactly. But I have shown some of my foreign friend around Beijing.
嗯,不算真的有,但是我曾经带一些外国朋友浏览过北京。
S: Once in a while we have visitors from abroad and I would like to be able to ask my secretary to take them shopping and sightseeing. W: I think I would like that.
偶尔我们会有从国外来的客人,我希望能让我们的秘书带他们去逛街和观光。我想我会喜欢的。
S: I see. We work a five-day week and there is rarely any overtime. The salary would be ¥1600 to start and raise would be given according to your ability.
我明白了。我们每周工作五天,很少加班,起薪一千六百元,会根据你的能力来加薪。
S: Well, how do you feel about the job, Miss Wang?
好,王小姐,你觉得这个工作怎样?
W: I think it sounds like that what I am looking for.
我想这似乎正是我要找的工作。
S: Thank you. You should be hearing from us within a few days.
谢谢,几天之内你就会收到我们的消息。
W: Thank you, Mr. Davis.
谢谢,戴维斯先生。
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. 你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的资格和经历,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。
Q: Give me a summary of your current job description. 对你目前的职业,能否做个概括的说明。
A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。
Q: Why did you leave your last job? 你为什么离职呢?
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. 我希望能获得一份更好的`职业,如果机会来临,我会抓住。
A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no
opportunity for advancement. 我觉得目前的职业,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。
Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的职业,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教学经历,我相信能与学生相处的很好。
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你对目前/从前的职业单位有何贡献?
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经历用在这份职业上。
Q: What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。
Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position? 你如何知道你能胜任这份职业?
A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的训练,加上实习职业,使我适合这份职业。我相信我能成功。
Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同时承担数项职业的人吗?你能承受职业上的压力吗?
A: Yes, I think so.
A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 这种特点就是我目前(先前)职业所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
Q: What is your strongest trait(s)? 你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A: Helpfulness and caring. 乐于助人和关心他人。
A: Adaptability and sense of humor. 适应能力和幽默感。
A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 乐观和友爱。
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you? 你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?
(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他们说陈先生是位诚实、职业努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。
A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。
Q: What personality traits do you admire? 你欣赏哪种性格的人?
A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. 诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. 有"实际行动"的人。
Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?
A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. 我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政职业的主要目标
A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。
Q: How do you normally handle criticism? 你通常如何处理别人的批评?
A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. 沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。
A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later. 我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation? 在职业中,什么事令你不高兴?
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. 胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。
A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. 不能接受新思想的那些取。
Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何处理与同事在职业中的意见不和?
A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。
Q: How do you handle your failure? 你怎样对待自己的失败?
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. 我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。 Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. 什么会让你有成就感?
A: Doing my best job for your company. 为贵公司竭力效劳。
A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability. 尽我所能,完成一个项目。
Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why? 假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?
A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. 我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。
A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. 我乐意捐给教育机构。
Q: What is most important in your life right now? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?
A: To get a job in my field is most important to me. 对我来说,能在这个领域找到职业是最重要的。
A: To secure employment hopefully with your company. 希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。
Q: What current issues concern you the most? 目前什么事是你最关心的?
A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. 目前我国经济的总体情况以及我国入世对我们行业的影响。
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company? 你会在本公司服务多久呢?
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。
Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? 你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?
A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. 我在上一个职业中积累了一些行政经历,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经历和技巧。
A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。
A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting. 也许有机会,我将会从事管理职业。
(如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:) It would be premature for me to predict this. 现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。
(甚至还可以打趣的说:) Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director. (或 CEO 或 president)说不定,我也能做你现在主任的职业呢!
Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in? 你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. 薪水固然重要,但这职业伴随而来的责任更吸引我。
A: (假如你有家眷,可以说:) To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. 坦白地说,我喜欢这份职业,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。
吃撑了别跑
英语教学中利用情景对话的方式,能有效地把创设情景和小组活动结合起来对学生进行口语训练。我整理了二人英语对话3分钟带中文,欢迎阅读!
Mog: You like movies?
梅格:你喜欢看电影吗?
Janna: Yeah, I think it's the best way to relax.
是啊,我觉得看电影是最好的放松方式.
M: Wbat type do you Iikc bcst?
那你喜欢什么类塑的电影呢?
J: Really it depends on my mood.When I am dcpressed or sad, I likc comcdies. If I'm feeling good I'II watch almost anything.
这个可要看我的心情.郁闷难过的时候,我喜欢看看喜剧片,不过要是心情好的话,什么电影我都可以看.
M: I see. I generally like movies to help me calm down. I think a sign of a good movie is the ability to bring you into the story as if you were pan of it.
这样啊.一般来说,我喜欢能让我冷静下来的影片.我觉得好电影的一个标志就是它能带你走进故事,让你觉得你就是故事中的一个角色.
J: Yeah, unfortunately, nowadays directors are oflen moreint豇℃stc;d in making money than making a good film.
是的。不过很可惜,比起拍好片子,现在的导演往往对挣钱更有兴趣.
M: True. The movie industry is becomin8 morc and more commercial. You sec a lot of expensive movies with litOe artistic. I gcncrally think those made in the for are of
highcr quality on the average than movies today. You can ruunc a lot of classics from that dccadc.
确实如此.电影业越来越商业化t有很多电影,花费了巨额的投资,艺术价值却不高.总的来说,我觉得四+年代的影片平均质量比当前的要高,那个年代有很多片子都非常经典.
J: Yeah, many of my all-the-time-favorites were made in the forties. They've already stood the test of time and will stay with us for a long time.
是的,我有很多最喜欢的电影都是在那个年代拍摄的.它们已经经历了时间的考验,肯定还会长时间流行下去的.
M: I'm totally with you on that.
我完全同意你的看法。
Everyone loveS TV 人人爱电视
dialogue 1
k:hey, Jimmy, you've been sitting in front of the TV all day. Anything interesting on TV?
喂,吉米,你在电视机前坐了一天了,电视上有什么有意思的节目吗?
J: not really. Quite boring right now, actually. Mostly infomercials and public serveice announcements.
没有啊.其实现在挺无聊的,净是长篇的购物广告和公共服务通知.
K: why don't you turn off the TV and get outside? You need to get some fresh air.
那位什么不把电视关了出去走走呢?你需要呼吸点新鲜空气.
J: I know, I know.But my favorite show is on in a couple of minutes. It's the series finals, and I wouldn't miss it for the world!
知道了知道了.不过我最喜欢的节目几分钟后就要开始了,是这部戏的大结局,我无论如何都不会错过的.
K: Really? What's the series about?
是吗?这部戏是关于什么的呢?
J: well, it's about how an immigrant girl achieve her dream in America. It's a sitcom but really quite smart and really funny. I think you'd like it.
是讲一个移民到美国的小女孩实现梦想的故事.虽然是情景喜剧,可是拍的很有内容也很有意思.我觉得你可能会喜欢.
K: it sounds interesting, but I am not a big fan of TV shows. They're time consuming and don't have much depth.
听起来挺有意思.不过我不太喜欢看电视剧,我觉得电视剧花太多时间,而且没有深度.
J: I believe some shows are quite informative and interesting. Take this show for example, it examines American xenophobia and how it might conflict with the American dream, with hilarious results.
我认为有一些节目的信息量还是挺大的,也挺有意思.那这个电视剧来说,它就审视了美国人对外来移民的抵制心态,还讲了这种心态如何与美国梦之间产生矛盾,以及这种矛盾带来的
滑稽后果.
K: really? that's interesting!
真的?听起来挺有意思的.
J: yeah.Oh, here it comes! why don't we watch it together? they are going to have a court debate in this episode. It should be good.
是这样的.哦,开始了,我们可以一起看啊.这一集里他们要在法庭上辩论,应该挺好看的.
K: OK, I'll give it a go.
好的,那就看看吧.
K: Julie, what's on the tube?
朱莉,电视上演什么?
J: nothing but tons of commercials. These days the amount of commercials is amazing.
没什么,全是广告.最近广告的数量多得惊人.
K: yeah. Maybe we can change to another channel. what about the sports channel? Let's see if there's a game on.
是啊,或许我们应该换个频道.看看体育频道有没有比赛吧?
J: okay. Nope, it's a replay of yesterday's soccer match between Brazil and Spain.
好啊,没有,现在在重播昨天巴西和西班牙的足球比赛.
k: it was a good game, but not good enough to watch again. Keep surfing.
比赛很精彩,但是我不想再看一遍.再看看其他的台吧.
J: alright. Hmm,this movie is a rerun...I don't know how many times I've seen this show...Commercial again...and a replay of the talk show...oh no,
this show is terrible, you don't wanna watch it.
好的,这个电影是重播的...这个节目不知道看了有多少遍了...又是广告...访谈节目的重播...啊,这个节目特别差,你肯定不想看.
K:ok, what is it?
恩,什么节目?
J: it's a total rip-off of an American reality show, but the imitation is unbearably clumsy.
这个节目完全照搬美国一档真人秀,可是模仿的十分拙劣.
K: oh, I know this kind of shows. Sometimes they really piss me off. If I wanted reality,I'd go outside.
哦,我知道这类节目.我有时候看到这类节目就特别生气.如果我想看真人,我自己出去就是了.
J: yeah...it seems what we have on TV now are either repeats, or commercials, or low-quality shows. There's really nothing to watch.
是啊,看来现在电视上不是重播,就是广告,再不就是劣质的节目,真的没什么好看的.
K: I don't get it. We have more than 100 channels and there's still nothing good on! Maybe we should just turn off the TV, get outside, and do something real.
真不明白,我们有100多个频道,可还是没有什么好看的节目,或许我们应该把电视关了,出去走走,做点有意思的事.
J: cool.
好的.
优质英语培训问答知识库