散步的猫撒
大家的工作行程基本都是安排好的,想要跟约见,事先预约及显示了你的礼貌,又能约下确切的时间。下面是我整理的关于预约的英语口语,希望能帮到大家! 电话预约 秘书 : Hello, Future Company. 你好.这里是未来公司. 马俊: Hello. This is Ma Jun.May I speak to Mr. Liang? 你好.我是马俊.梁先生在吗? 秘书: Sorry.Mr. Liang is not available now. May I help you? Ma Jun: I'd like to make an appointment with Mr. Liang. 抱歉.梁先生现在不能接电话.我能帮什么忙吗? 马俊: I’d like to make an appointment with Mr.Liang. 我想和梁先生订个约会. 秘书: I can arrange that for you. When would it be convenient for you? 我是他秘书.我可以为你安排.你什么时候方便? 马俊: Will tomorrow be OK? 明天行吗? 秘书: Sorry, Mr. Liang is fully booked tomorrow. 对不起.明天梁先生很忙. 马俊: Then how about Friday? 星期五怎么样? 秘书: Friday will be fine. How about 9:00 a.m.? 星期五可以.早上9:00行吗? 马俊: Good. I`ll be there then. 好的.到时我会到的。 接待预约来访者 访客: Good morning. I am Liu Yi from China XYZ Company. We have an appointment with Mr. Thomas. 早上好.我是中国XYZ公司的刘益.我们和托马斯先生有约. 查看替换句 露西: Welcome to ABC Company. We have been expecting you. Please have a seat. I will call him. 欢迎光临ABC 公司.我们一直在恭候您的光临.请坐.我 通知 他. 访客: Thank you. 谢谢您. 露西: Mr. Thomas will be here very soon. In the meantime ,may I ask all of you to sign in, so that I can issue your passes? 托马斯先生马上到.可以请各位先签名.以方便我发通行证吗? 访客: Should each of us write separately? 我们每个人都应该写吗? 露西: Yes.please. Please print your name and company name and the person you are going to see. 是的.请以正楷填写各位的姓名.公司的名称及拜访对象 取消预约 简: Good morning. Smith Association. 早上好.这里是史密斯协会. 布朗: This is Brown speaking. I`d like to speak to Mr. Smith. 我是布朗.我想和史密斯先生通话. 简: I`m sorry, but Mr. Smith left just a few minutes ago. 很抱歉.史密斯先生刚在几分钟前离开了. 布朗: I have been trying to call him for the last ten minutes, but your line always busy. Will he be back soon? 之前十分钟我一直在打电话但是总占线.他很快能回来吗? 简: I`m afraid not. He is away for the rest of the day. 恐怕不能.他今天一天都不在. 布朗: Is there any way I can reach him? 还有别的办法能联系到他吗? 简: I`m afraid not. He has gone out of this town on business. May I take a message. 恐怕不能.他出城了.我可以捎个口信吗? 布朗: I have a business appointment with him at 9 o`clock tomorrow morning, but I`m afraid I can`t make it. 明天上午9点我和他有个商务约会.我恐怕不能参加了. 简: Would you like to make another appointment? 您想另外约时间吗? 布朗: Unfortunately ,I`m leaving here unexpectedly, and I may be away for several days. 遗憾的是.我凑巧有事要办.可能要出去几天. 简: I see. I`ll tell Mr. Smith that you have called. 我明白了.我会告诉史密斯先生您来过电话了. 布朗: Thank you. 谢谢.
carryalong
情景教学则是英语课堂中必不可少的一部分,不同的教学内容创造不同的情景,让学生在模仿、练习的时融入到浓烈的学习氛围中领会新的知识同时展示出英语课堂独特的生命力。我精心收集了关于预约看病的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
Nurse:Good morning. Which department do you want to register with?
护士:早上好!请问您需要挂哪个科室?
Patient: I have no idea.
病人:我也不太清楚。
Nurse: What's troubling you?
护士:那请问您哪里不舒服?
Patient: I have stomachache, nausea and vomiting.
病人:我胃疼,恶心,还想吐。
Nurse: It seems you have troubles with your stomach. I suggest you go to the Digestive System Department. Have you ever been to this hospital
护士:那您最好挂消化内科吧!您以前来过我们医院吗?
Patient: No.
病人:没有。
Nurse: OK. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card with the information like your age, gender and address.
护士:好的,那请您先填写这张挂号表。我们需要您的年龄,住址和性别等信息。
Patient: Here is my registration card.
病人:表填好了,给你。
Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is ten yuan.
护士:谢谢。消化内科的挂号费是十元!
Patient: Ok. But could you tell me how to get the Digestive System Department please?
病人:好的。请问消化内科在哪里?
Nurse: Please take the elevator to the fifth floor and then turn right. You'll see a sign.
护士:请您坐电梯到五楼,右拐。您会看到指示牌的。
Patient: Thanks a lot.
病人:多谢了。
Nurse: You're welcome.
护士:不客气。
信息台: Hello, this is St. Vincent`s hospital. Miss Tracy speaking. May I help you?
你好.这里是圣文森医院.我是特雷西小姐.请问有什么需要帮忙的?
埃里克: Can I make an appointment with Dr. Smith?
我想和史密斯医生预约看病时间.
信息台: We have many Dr. Smith here. Which department is he in?
我们这儿有很多叫史密斯的医生.你要找的是哪个科室的?
埃里克: Oh! I`ve almost forgotten it-just that Dr. Perterson in the Medical Department.
哦!我忘了--是内科的彼得森医生.
信息台: That Dr. Smith- I`m really sorry, he has a full calendar today. Will it be ok for you to come tomorrow?
内科的彼得森医生--很抱歉.他今天的日程安排得很满.你明天来可以吗?
埃里克: In fact, I`d like to make the appointment for another patient. I think it might be something serious.
其实.我是替别人预约的.我想他的情况可能有点儿严重.
信息台: Oh- Excuse me, just a moment, please. (After a while) You are very lucky! Dr. Peterson`s appointment on 3:00 this afternoon has just been canceled. Will that be convenient for the patient?
哦.对不起.请稍等一下.(过了一会儿 )你很幸运.彼得森医生今天下午3点的一个预约刚被取消.这个时间方便吗?
埃里克: Yes. It sounds good.
可以.太好了.
信息台: May I have the name of that patient?
请问患者的姓名是--?
埃里克: He is an international student of Columbia University. His Chinese name is Li Tao, L-i, T-a-o.
他是哥伦比亚大学的留学生.中文名字叫李涛.
信息台: Okay, it`s all set. See you then.
好的.都安排好了.到时候见.
值班护士:早上好,这里是约翰逊大夫办公室。有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Clerk: Good morning. This is Doctor Johnson’s office. What can I do for you?
雷德太太:是的。 我是雷德太太。我想本周预约看病。
Mrs. Reed: Yes, this is Mrs. Reed. I’d like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.
值班护士:好的。恐怕约翰逊大夫本周星期一和星期二都已经被预约满了。
Clerk: Well, let’s see. I’m afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday.
雷德太太:星期四怎么样?
Mrs. Reed: How about Thursday?
值班护士:抱歉,星期四也已经预约满了。雷德太太,星期三你方便吗?
Clerk: Sorry, but I have to say he is also occupied on Thursday. So, will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?
雷德太太:星期三我得上班。顺便问一下,约翰逊大夫星期六有空吗?
Mrs. Reed: I have to work on Wednesday. By the way, is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?
值班护士:我们周末不上班。
Clerk: I’m afraid the office is closed on weekends.
雷德太太:那么,星期五如何?
Mrs. Reed: well, what about Friday?
值班护士:星期五。 让我查一下。 太好了,约翰逊大夫本周星期五下午有空。Clerk: Friday. Let me have a check. Oh, great. Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.
雷德太太: 很好。谢谢你。到时我会来的。
Mrs. Reed: That’s fine. Thank you, I’ll come then.
吕鹤是谁
一、寻问餐厅
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?
是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?
这附近是否有中国餐厅?
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.
我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?
这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?
I'd like a quiet restaurant.
我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。
Do you know of any restaurants open now?
你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?
I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.
我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。
I'd like to have some local food.
我想尝试一下当地食物。
Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?
是否可建议这一类的餐厅?
Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?
最近的意大利餐厅在那里?
Where is the main area for restaurants?
此地餐厅多集中在那一区?
二、餐厅预约
Do I need a reservation?
我需要预约位子吗?
Nine o'clock should be O.K.
9点应该没问题。
I'd like to reserve a table for three.
我想要预约3个人的位子。
what do you have for today's special?
今天的推荐餐是什么?
We are a group of six.
我们共有6个人。
We'd like a table with a view of garden.
我们想要面对花园的位子。
We'll come around eight o'clock.
我们大约在8点到达。
It's O.K. Your name, please.
没问题。请给我你的名字。
How can I get there?
我要如何才能到达餐厅?
My name is Jessica Yang.
我的名字是洁西卡.杨。
I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.
我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。
Do you have a dress code?
餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?
I'm sorry. We have so many guests this evening.
我很抱歉。今晚的.客人相当多。
ould the ladies wear formal dresses?
女士是否需着正式服装?
How long is the wait?
我们大概需要等多久?
No jeans, please.
请不要穿牛仔裤。
三、餐厅点餐篇
May I have a menu,please?
请给我菜单。
May I order,please?
我可以点餐了吗?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
是否有中文菜单?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?
Do you have today`s special?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
餐厅有些什么餐前酒?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
May I see the wine list?
可否让我看看酒单?
I`d like appetizers and meat dish.
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐。
May I order a glass of wine?
我可以点杯酒吗?
I`m on a diet.
我正在节食中。
What kind of wine do you have?
餐厅有那几类酒?
I have to avoid food containing fat.
我必须避免含油脂的食物。
I`d like to have some local wine.
我想点当地出产的酒。
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
I`d like to have Frence red wine.
我想要喝法国红酒。
How do you like your steak?
你的牛排要如何烹调?
Could you recommend some good wine?
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Well done ,please.
全熟。
四、餐厅用餐
Could you tell me how to eat this?
请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?
Is coffee included in this meal?
有咖啡做为附餐吗?
Could you pass me the salt?
请把盐传给我。
May I smoke?
可以抽烟吗?
I'd like a glass of water, please.
请给我一杯水。
My order hasn't come yet.
我点的食物还没来。
May I have a bottle of mineral water?
请给我一瓶矿泉水。
This is not what I ordered.
这不是我点的食物。
Uncarbonated mineral water, please.
请给我不含碳酸的矿泉水。
Check, please.
麻烦请结帐。
May I have some more bread, please.
请再给我一些面包。
Can I pay here?
可以在这儿付帐吗?
I'd like a dessert, please.
请给我一些甜点。
We like to pay separately.
我们想要分开算帐。
What do you have for dessert?
甜点有那几种?
I think there is a mistake in the bill.
帐单有一些错误。
May I have some cheese?
可以给我一些芝士吗?
Could you check it again?
可不可以麻烦再确认一次帐单?
What kind of cheese is this?
这是什么口味的芝士?
Can I pay with this credit card?
可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?
May I have just a little of it?
可以给我一点这个吗?
May I have the receipt, please.
请给我收据。
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?
可不可以不要甜点改要水果?
五、 快餐餐厅用餐篇
Will you be eating here or is this to go ?
在这里用餐或带走?
I'll eat here.
在这里用餐。
Take out,please.
带走。
I'll have a small hamburger,milk,and one large order of French fries.
请给我一个小汉堡、牛奶和一份大份薯条。
Can I sit here?
我可以坐这里吗?
Can I have a hot dog,please?
请给我一份热狗。
With ketchup or mayonnaise?With ketchup,please.
加蕃茄酱或美乃滋?请加蕃茄酱。
How about onions or mustard?Yes,please.
要加洋葱或芥末吗?好的。
A sandwich,please.
请给我一份三明治。
Which would you like for bread?White or whole wheat?
你想要什么口味的面包?白面包或全麦面包?
Whole wheat,please.
请给我全麦面包。
I'd like roast beef with Swiss cheese,tomato,and lettuce.
我要烤牛肉加瑞士乳酪、蕃茄与莴苣。
Can I take this seat?
我可以坐这个位子吗?
Where can I get a knife and fork?
我在那里可以拿到刀与叉?
Bourbon with soda water,please.
请给我波本酒加苏打水。
Could you show me something to certify your age?
可否出示能证明年纪的文件
六、西餐厅结账篇
1、Paying by Cash 现金支付
Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.
服务员,结账。
Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.
先生,这是您的账单,多谢。
Guest: Here you are.
给你。
Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.
这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。
Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.
多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。
Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.
谢谢!这是给你的小费。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.
多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。
2、Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付账
Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.
结账。
Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?
这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?
Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.
不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?
Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?
是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?
Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?
那么,可以用信用卡吗?
Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?
当然,您有哪种?
Guest: Visa card.
维萨卡。
Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.
好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。
Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?
谢谢,但这是什么费用?
Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.
这是加收的15%的税和服务费。
Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.
我明白了,给你。
Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.
谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。
Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.
请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。
3、Sign the Bill 签字付账
Waiter: Would you like anything else?
您还需要些什么?
Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.
不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。
Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?
好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?
Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.
我想把账记在账单上。
Guest: What's your room number?
请问你的房间号?
Waiter: 1208.
1208。
Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.
请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?
Guest: Of course, here you are.
当然,给你。
Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?
您在这签字好吗?
Guest: Sure.
可以。
Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?
谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样?能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵的意见?
Guest: Very nice, very delicious.
非常好,非常美味。
4、Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付账
Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?
服务员,结账。
Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?
你们收旅行支票吗?
Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?
是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。
Guest: Here is my passport.
这是我的护照。
Waiter: Thank you.
谢谢。
Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?
我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?
Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?
是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?
Guest: No problem.
没问题。
Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.
我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。
Guest: Thank you very much.
多谢。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.
多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。
5、Using the Vouchers 使用赠券
Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.
对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。
Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.
对不起,现在结账吧。
Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?
请问分单还是一起结账。
Guest: Together.
一起结账。
Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.
您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。
Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.
现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。
Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.
对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。
Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?
那先用赠券吧,你们还有赠券送吗?
Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.
对不起,交易会期间我们不发赠券。
Guest: It's a pity.
遗憾。
优质英语培训问答知识库