惠跳舞的鱼
英语对话教学是指教师在课堂英语教学过程中不断培养学生英语表达能力和对话技巧,使学生可以熟练运用英语进行交流。我精心收集了两人英语对话小短文,供大家欣赏学习!
Jeff:
Life without the Internet is just too hard to imagine.
没有因特网的生活简直不可想象。
Joan:
What do you mainly use the Internet for?
你主要用因特网来做什么?
Jeff:
Research, email and chatting with my friends.
查找信息,(收发)电子邮件,还有和我的朋友聊天。
Joan:
And what did you do before the Internet was invented?
那么,在因特网被发明之前,你做什么呢?
Jeff:
I wasn't even born then!
我那时还没有出生呢!
Joan:
But many people in many countries don't have access to the Internet.
但是在很多国家,很多人没有使用因特网的通道。
Jeff:
I wonder how they send email then?
我奇怪他们怎么发电子邮件呢?
Joan:
They don't send email!
他们不发电子邮件的!
Jeff:
What!!! You mean some people don't have email? I just can't imagine life without email.
什么!!!你在说有些人没有电子邮箱?我真是不能想象没有电子邮件的生活。
Joan:
You are such a geek, Jeff!
你真是一个书呆子,杰夫!
John:
Look, doesn't this t-shirt look like the one we saw in the mall yesterday?
你看这件T恤,像不像昨天我们在商场看的那件?
Lily:
They are pretty much the same. How much is it online?
简直一模一样。网上卖多少钱?
John:
150 yuan. It's really cheap. I want to buy it now.
一百五,真的很便宜。我想现在就买。
Lily:
Hold your horses. Let's talk to the shopkeeper first.
别急呀。先问问店主具体情况呀。
John:
How and what should we ask?
怎么问啊,还要问什么呀?
Lily:
We can e-mail the seller when we get home and bargain a little.
给他发邮件,砍砍价。
John:
Oh, come on! It's already really cheap and I want to get it now!
快点儿,快点儿!真的很便宜,我等不及了!
John:
Hi. Do you have this t-shirt?
你好,请问一下这件衣服有货吗?
Lily:
Hi. Yes. What size do you want?
你好,有货。你要多大号的?
John:
Large. Do you have any other colors?
大号。还有别的颜色吗?
Lily:
It comes in three colors: red, black and white. But the only size we have left in white is large.
有红色、黑色和白色三种颜色。但是大号的只剩下白色的了。
John:
The white is OK…can you lower the price a little bit?
白色也不错。还能再便宜一些吗?
Lily:
Sorry. that's the lowest price.
不好意思,这是最低价了。
John:
I'll take two if you can give me a discount.
如果再便宜点儿我就买两件。
Lily:
How about 300 RMB for both? And I'll send it by express mail.
这样吧,两件三百包快递。
有心便是海
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面我为大家带来两人简单英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
两人简单英语情景对话1:
Mary:
Long time no see.
好久不见。
Edward:
Yeah! It's great running into you again.
是啊,又遇到你了,真高兴。
Mary:
What have you been up to recently? Pretty busy?
最近怎么样,忙不忙?
Edward:
Yeah, I've been really busy. What about you?
嗯,很忙,你呢?
Mary:
Same here.
我也是。
两人简单英语情景对话2:
Mary:
Do you want to hear something spooky? I met my uncle yesterday.
你想听我讲一些鬼的事情吗?我昨天遇到我叔叔了。
Harry:
Big deal! That’s not very scary. Next you’ll tell me he’s dead.
有什么了不起的!这并不吓人。你接下来肯定会告诉我他死了。
Mary:
He died? ten years ago.
他十年前就去世了。
Harry:
Stop playing around. You know, I get scared when you start talking like this.
别瞎说了。你知道,你这么一说我就开始害怕了。
Mary:
You big coward! I’m just joking.
你真是个胆小鬼!我只是开玩笑而已。
Harry:
You know, I get spooked from ghost stories and scary movies. The scary movies made my hair stand on end, and keep me awake at night.
你知道我被鬼故事和恐怖电影吓着了。恐怖电影把我吓得头发都竖起来了,晚上也睡不着觉。
Mary:
Actually, I wasn’t completely joking. I saw him in a dream last night.
实际上,我也没有完全在开玩笑。昨晚我确实梦到他了。
Harry:
Maybe you just miss him.
可能是你想他了。
Mary:
Yeah, he was a great uncle, very kind to me, when he was alive?.
是啊,他是个很好的叔叔,生前对我很好的。
Harry:
Next time try not to scare me too much with your stories. You know it upsets me.
下次可别拿这种故事来吓我了,你知道这会使我心神不宁的。
Mary:
OK. I promise.
好的。我保证。
两人简单英语情景对话3:
May:
Kate is getting transfered to another department, and we are all chipping in to buy her a going-away present. Are you in?
凯特要调到其他部门去工作了,所以大家想凑份子给她买个送别礼物。算你一份吗?
Edward:
Why? We're only passing acquiantances.
干吗算我?我们只是点头之交而已。
May:
That's exactly why you should take the chance to know her.
所以你才应该趁机去了解她啊。
Edward:
What's in it for me?
我有什么好处?
May:
Gee, do you have one track mind or what?! No wonder I'm your only friend!
优质英语培训问答知识库