倩倩19860816
酒店前台常用英语一.概述 在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了。例如: 非正式英语 正式英语 What’s your name? May I have your name? 您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名? Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea? 您要喝茶吗? 请问您想喝茶吗? Over here, please. Could you come this way please? 这边请。 请您往这边走好吗? * 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir. * Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。 * 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。 可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。 * 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms. 在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl. * 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。 * 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。 二.基本待客英语 (一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种: 1. May I ~ 2. Could you ~ 3. Would you ~ 4.Shall I ~? 只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。 1.自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~ May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名 May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开? May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗? May I know your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么? 2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~ Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗? Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗? Could you draft the fax, please? 请您写下传真的草稿好吗? Could you hold the line, please? 请不要挂电话好吗? 3.询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~ Would you like tea or coffee? 请问您要喝茶还是咖啡? Would you like to take a taxi? 请问您要搭计程车吗? Would you mind sitting here? 请问您介意坐在这里吗? ** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。 When would you like to visit Kunshan? 请问您想要何时参观昆山? When would you like to have lunch? 请问您想在哪里用餐? What time would you like to eat? 请问您想何时用餐? Who would you like to contact? 请问您想和谁联络? Which kind of room would you prefer? 请问您喜欢哪一种房间? How would you like to settle your bill? 请问您的账单如何处理? How long would you like to stay? 请问您要逗留多久? How many tickets would you like to buy? 请问您要买几张票? 4.在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~? Shall I draw the curtains? 请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗? Shall I draw you a map? 请问要我为您画一张地图吗? Shall I make the reservation for you? 请问要我为您安排预约吗? (二)招呼语 Good morning. (用于中午以前) Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前) Good evening. (用于下午六点过后) 在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如: Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out? 早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗? Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to LI JIA Hotel. 中午好,先生,欢迎光临丽嘉酒店 Good evening, Ms. May I help you? 晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗? 后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如: Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you? 早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗? (三)回答 1.一般性的回答 I see, sir. 我明白了,先生。 Certainly, sir. 好的,先生。 2.请对方再等一会儿 Just a moment, please. 请稍等。 Thank you for waiting. 您久等了,先生。 I am very sorry to have kept you waiting. 很抱歉让您久等了。 Could you wait a little longer, please? 请您稍候好吗? 3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时 拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。 I am afraid I can’t do that. 不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。 Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass. 不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。 4.道歉 如果是自己的错就说“I am sorry.”; 如果是公司的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。 I am very sorry for the delay. 很抱歉延误了时间 I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 很抱歉造成您的不便。 I would like to apologize for the mistake. 为这个错误我深致歉意。 5.客人对自己说“Thank you.”时回答 You are welcome. 不客气。 Thank you, sir. 谢谢您,先生。 Thank you very much. 非常感谢您。 6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说 Here you are. 您要的东西在这里。 Here is your room key. 这是您的房间钥匙。 Here it is. 这是您的东西。 7. 当客人准备离开时,可以说: Have a nice day. 祝您有美好的一天。 Please enjoy your stay 祝您住宿愉快。 We hope to see you again soon. 希望不久能再次见到您。 Thank you for staying with us. 谢谢光临。 8.当客人的英语难以理解时 面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说Yes, Yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说“Just a moment, please.”, 然后请求他人协助。 Pardon? 对不起? Pardon me? 对不起? I beg your pardon? 对不起请再说一遍好吗? Could you repeat that, please? 请您重复一遍好吗? 若是不敢肯定对方所说的部分内容时,可以将不明白的部分重复一遍,如: Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?不好意思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙? 电话英语的应对 1. 接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例 如: “Hello, this is Information Desk.” 您好,这里是问询处。 “Information Desk speaking. May I help you?” 问询处,请问您要服务吗? 2.打错电话时 如果是外线打错时,可以回答: I am afraid you have the wrong number. 不好意思,您打错电话了。 This is the LI JIA Hotel, 2234-1156. 这里是丽嘉酒店,电话是2234-1156。 如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答: This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations. 这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。 I am afraid this is a direct line. We can not transfer your call to the Chinese Restaurant Could you dial 2234-1156, please. 不好意思,这是直接电话。我们无法为您转接中式餐厅。请您改拨2234-1156好吗? 3.当负责的工作人员不在时 I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m. 不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。 I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please? 不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗? I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns. 他回来时,我会请他回电。 May I have your name and phone number, please? 请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗? 4.当会话结束时 结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说: Thank you for calling. 感谢您的来电。 You are welcome, sir. 先生,不客气。 We look forward to hearing from you. 我们静候您的佳音。 Please contact me if you have any further questions. 如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。 三.柜台服务 B=行李服务员(Bellman) C=服务员 (Clerk) H=客房服务员(Housekeeping) BC=领班(Bell Captain) G=客人(Guest) To the Front Desk. 带客人到柜台 B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to China-trust Hotel. 小姐,晚安。欢迎光临中信酒店。 G: Thank you. 谢谢你。 B: How many pieces of luggage do you have? 请问您有多少件行李? G: Just this three. 只有这3件。 B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right? 2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,这样对吗? G: Yes. That’s all. 对,就这些了。 B: I’ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. I’ll put your bags by the post over there. 我来带您到柜台,这边请。我先将您的行李放在柱子旁边。 G: I see, thanks. 我知道了,谢谢。 B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in. 当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间。 G: OK. Fine. 好极了。 B : Please enjoy your stay. 祝您住宿愉快。 Taking a guest to the room
一个美好的食袋
酒店前台接待常用英语(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:1. May I ~2. Could you ~3. Would you ~4.Shall I ~?只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。1.自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~May I have your name, please?请问尊姓大名May I have your check-out time, please?请问您什么时候结帐离开?May I see your passport, please?请让我看一下您的护照好吗?May I know your nationality, please?请问您的国籍是什么?2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~Could you fill out the form, please?请您填写这张表格好吗?Could you write that down, please?请您写下来好吗?Could you draft the fax, please?请您写下传真的草稿好吗?Could you hold the line, please?请不要挂电话好吗?3.询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~Would you like tea or coffee?请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?Would you like to take a taxi?请问您要搭计程车吗?Would you mind sitting here?请问您介意坐在这里吗?** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。When would you like to visit Foshan?请问您想要何时参观佛山?When would you like to have lunch?请问您想在哪里用餐?What time would you like to eat?请问您想何时用餐?Who would you like to contact?请问您想和谁联络?Which kind of room would you prefer?请问您喜欢哪一种房间?How would you like to settle your bill?请问您的账单如何处理?How long would you like to stay?请问您要逗留多久?How many tickets would you like to buy?请问您要买几张票?4.在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~?Shall I draw the curtains?请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?Shall I draw you a map?请问要我为您画一张地图吗?Shall I make the reservation for you?请问要我为您安排预约吗?(二)招呼语Good morning. (用于中午以前)Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前)Good evening. (用于下午六点过后)在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如:Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out?早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗?Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.中午好,先生,欢迎光临佛山电子宾馆Good evening, Ms. May I help you?晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗?后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如:Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you?早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗? 三)回答1.一般性的回答I see, sir.我明白了,先生。Certainly, sir.好的,先生。2.请对方再等一会儿Just a moment, please.请稍等。Thank you for waiting.您久等了,先生。I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.很抱歉让您久等了。Could you wait a little longer, please?请您稍候好吗?3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。I am afraid I can’t do that.不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass.不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。4.道歉如果是自己的错就说“I am sorry.”; 如果是公司的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。I am very sorry for the delay.很抱歉延误了时间I am very sorry for the inconvenience.很抱歉造成您的不便。I would like to apologize for the mistake.为这个错误我深致歉意。5.客人对自己说“Thank you.”时回答You are welcome.不客气。Thank you, sir.谢谢您,先生。Thank you very much.非常感谢您。6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说Here you are.您要的东西在这里。Here is your room key.这是您的房间钥匙。Here it is.这是您的东西。7. 当客人准备离开时,可以说:Have a nice day.祝您有美好的一天。Please enjoy your stay祝您住宿愉快。We hope to see you again soon.希望不久能再次见到您。Thank you for staying with us.谢谢光临。8.当客人的英语难以理解时面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说Yes, Yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说“Just a moment, please.”, 然后请求他人协助。Pardon?对不起?Pardon me?对不起?I beg your pardon?对不起请再说一遍好吗?Could you repeat that, please?请您重复一遍好吗?若是不敢肯定对方所说的部分内容时,可以将不明白的部分重复一遍,如:Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?不好意思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙?电话英语的应对1. 接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例如:“Hello, this is Information Desk.”您好,这里是问询处。“Information Desk speaking. May I help you?”问询处,请问您要服务吗?2.打错电话时如果是外线打错时,可以回答:I am afraid you have the wrong number.不好意思,您打错电话了。This is the FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel,这里是佛山电子宾馆.如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。3.当负责的工作人员不在时I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗?I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.他回来时,我会请他回电。May I have your name and phone number, please?请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗?4.当会话结束时结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说:Thank you for calling.感谢您的来电。You are welcome, sir.先生,不客气。We look forward to hearing from you.我们静候您的佳音。Please contact me if you have any further questions.如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。三.柜台服务B=行李服务员(Bellman)C=服务员 (Clerk)H=客房服务员(Housekeeping)BC=领班(Bell Captain)G=客人(Guest)To the Front Desk.带客人到柜台B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.小姐,晚安。欢迎光临佛山电子宾馆。G: Thank you.谢谢你。B: How many pieces of luggage do you have?请问您有多少件行李?G: Just this three.只有这3件。B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,这样对吗?G: Yes. That’s all.对,就这些了。B: I’ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. I’ll put your bags by the post over there.我来带您到柜台,这边请。我先将您的行李放在柱子旁边。G: I see, thanks.我知道了,谢谢。B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间。G: OK. Fine.好极了。B: Please enjoy your stay.祝您住宿愉快。Taking a guest to the room
重塑新我
下面是我整理的酒店日常英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
酒店日常英语对话:
-(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门。)
-May I come in?-我可以进来吗?
-Come in,please.-请进。
-Please don't come in.-请不要进来。
-Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下。
-I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?
-All right.Come in,please.-好的,请进来。
-Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。
-May I change the water of the thermos now?-我现在可以换水吗?
-Yes,please.-请换吧。
-Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?
-下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。
-Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.
-好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。
-By the way,is there any mail for me?-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗?
-No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。
-Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就进来了?
-It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅。
-I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?
-Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就做吧。
-Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目。
-I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我来收长途电话费。
-This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-这是补半天房金的帐单。
-Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报。
-Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了?
-Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.
-因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。
-Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?
-Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。
-What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么?
-My daughter's photo and some money.-有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱。
-Look,is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?
-Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感谢你了。
-I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看这几天的《中国日报》。
-Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-请拿几份《中国日报》给我。
-Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来。
-Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了。
-The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。
-Get a hot-water bottle,please.-请拿一只热水瓶给我。
-I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。
-I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕头。
-All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。
-Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。
-Excuse me.-对不起。
-I am sorry.-很抱歉。
-I beg your pardon.-请你原谅。
-Pardon me for interrupting.-对不起打扰你们了。
-Please excuse me for coming so late.-请原谅我来迟了。
-I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。
问候及回答:
1. Good morning (afternoon, evening), sir (madam).
早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2. How do you do? Glad to meet you.
您好!(初次见面) 很高兴见到您。
3. How are you? Fine, Thanks. And you?
您好吗? 很好,谢谢。您好吗?
4. Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).
欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。
5. Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.
愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时) 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
7. Have a good time!
祝您过得愉快!
电话用语:
8. **Hotel, front desk. Can I help you?
**饭店,前厅。您找谁?
9. Sorry, I’ve dialed the wrong number.
对不起,我拨错号了。
10. May I speak to your front office manager?
能和你们前台经理说话吗?
11. Sorry, he is not in at the moment.
对不起,他现在不在。
12. Would you like to leave a message?
您要留口信吗?
13. Pardon. I beg your pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? 对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
酒店日常英语 句子 二:
Receiving a walk-in guest. 为散客登记
How many people do you have ,XX Mr./Mrs.? 先生/小姐,请问您有几位?
What kind of room do you prefer,XX Mr./Mrs. Please ? XX先生/小姐,请问您想要哪种房间?
Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,请稍等,我看看有没有空房。
Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, XX Mr./Mrs. 先生/小姐 给您我们酒店介绍和价目表。
We’ll give you a 10% discount, XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我们给您九折优惠。
Would you like to register, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您登记,好吗?
You have to register individually, please. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您们分开登记,好吗?
Would you fill in this registration form, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐请您填一下登记表。
Would you please put your nationality there, sir? 先生,请您将您的国籍写在这儿。
Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐请用大写字母写您的名字,好吗?
May I have your occupation, please? 请问您的职业?
Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请签名。
Would I see your passport, please?/Sir, would you mind showing your passport? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,能出示一下您的护照吗?
I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房间还没收拾好,希望您不介意在这里等一下。
How would you like to pay by cash or credit card,XX Mr./Mrs. ? XX先生/小姐,请问您是现金或是信用卡付款?
How long will you stay here,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您准备在我们酒店住多久?
How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by credit card? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,您付现金还是用信用卡付账?
Please pay at the cashier over there,XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请到那边的收银台付款。
Would you mind filling out this form while I prepare your keycard? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,在我准备钥匙卡的时候,您能填一下这张表吗?
May I have your passport so that I can fill in you visa number and place of entry , xx Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,能用一下您的护照填一下您的签证号码和入境口岸吗?
Would you tell me your departure date? / What time will you check out? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐能告诉我您的离店日期吗?
Our rack rate is RMB 498,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生,我们的门市价格是498元。
The room rate for a double room is RMB 368 plus 15% service charge, not including breakfast. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,双人房是368元加上15%的服务费,不包括早餐。
I have to ask you to pay RMB1500 for deposit,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生/小姐,您需要付1500元人民币作为押金。
As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guests without a reservation.
按酒店规定,没有预订的客人得付一天房费作为押金。
Would you like a smoking or non-smoking room , XX Mr./Mrs.?
XX先生/小姐,您需要一间吸烟房还是不吸烟房?
XX Sir/Madam, you room number is 2103. This is your room key. The rate is RMB 498 for one night, no service charge. And the bellboy will show you to your room. Have a nice stay.
XX先生/小姐,您的房间号码是2103。这是您的房间钥匙,房间是498元每晚,免服务费。行李生会带您去房间的,祝您愉快。
Please remember to return your key before you leave our hotel , XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,在您离开酒店前,请记住归还钥匙。
Sir, Here is your room key and room card for you. And your room rate includes one buffet breakfast in the western restaurant.
先生,这是您的房间钥匙和房卡,您的房费包括西餐厅的一次(自助)早餐。
The check-out time is postponed to 2:00pm/ You can check out before 2:00 pm tomorrow. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,我们的退房时间延迟到下午2:00。
XX Mr./Mrs. Would you please sign your name here? XX先生/小姐,请您签一下名?
XX Mr./Mrs. May I confirm your departure date , Please ? XX先生/小姐,能确认一下您的离店日期吗?
Registering a tour group 为团队登记
XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队?
I’d like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of your stay. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,我想确认一下贵团的预订和日程。
Is there any change in the number in your group ,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您的团队人数有变化吗?
You have made a reservation for 14 double rooms and 6 single rooms. Here is the rooming list, is that right? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,您们预订了14个双人间和6个单人间。 这是住房名单,对吗?
XX Mr./Mrs. Here are the room keys and breakfast vouchers. XX先生/小姐,这是房间钥匙和早餐券。
XX Mr./Mrs. Your check out time is 8:00 a.m. on the 16th. Has there been any change in your schedule? We’ll arrange a morning call at 6:30 am.
XX先生/小姐,您们是16日早8:00离店,日程有变化吗?我们安排早6:30叫早。
XX Mr./Mrs. If there is any change, Would you notify the Front Desk, please?
XX先生/小姐,如有变化,请通知前台。
卡卡7031
对话教学作为一种新型而有效的教学方式,主张教师和学生应具有对话心态,坚持对话原则,学生在互动交流与沟通合作中学习、使用英语,有效实现学生英语交际能力的锻炼与培养。我整理了酒店常用英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!
Guiding the Guest to Their Rooms 引客进房
Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您们旅途愉快吗?
Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。
FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
欢迎到9楼,我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我。
B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪儿呢?
FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.
BELLOW先生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就可以了。
Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?
你是怎么会知道我们的名字?
FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.
您们的名字在908房的预抵名单上,把房间的钥匙给我好吗?我帮您们开门。
B: Here it is. 在这。
FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲门,然后引领客人进房间并开灯)这边请。
B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?
谢谢,我们的行李什么时候送上来?
FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.
您们的行李马上就送上来了。行李员正在处理当中。
B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(环视房间)
FA: How do you like this room? 您觉得这房间怎么样呢?
M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.
看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢。
FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.
(把窗帘拉开)这房间朝南并面对着黄浦江,景色很好。
M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!
FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房间钥匙交给BELLOW先生)这是您的钥匙。
Making a Reservation 预订客房
Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
下午好,我能帮您什么吗?
Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?
下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?
R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?
有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?
C: West, W-E-S-T.
R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?
谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?
C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.
我将会住很长一段时间的。
R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.
很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。
C: How much is the suite, please?
请问套房多少钱呢?
R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.
您订的套房一天是320元。
C: Does that include attendance?
有包括服务费吗?
R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.
320元一天,包含服务费。
C: Meals included?
餐费有包含在内吗?
R: Meals are extra, not included.
餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。
C: What services come with that?
都还有些其他的什么服务吗?
R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。
C: Do I have to pay in advance?
我需要提前预付吗?
R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.
要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。
C: On which floor is the suite?
套房在几楼呢?
R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.
我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。
C: What’s the difference between them?
它们之间有什么不同呢?
R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。
条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。
C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.
哪一间更安静?
R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.
三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。
C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。
我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。
R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?
好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?
C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.
不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。
R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.
那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。
C: What if there isn’t any room then?
是不是那之后都没有房间了?
R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.
不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。
C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.
好的,谢谢,再见。
C: Good morning. Can I help you?
G: Yes, I’d like to check out now .
C: Can I have your name and room number, please ?
G: John smith, room 1208 .
C: May I have your room key, please ?
G: Sure. Here you are.
C: Just a moment, please…..Mr. Smith . Here is your bill. Would you like to check it ?
G: I’m sorry . What’s the 20 Yuan for ?
C: That’s for the drinks you ordered from your room .
G: I see .
C: How would you like to make payment , Mr. Smith ?
G: I’d like to pay in cash .
C: That’ll be 2180 Yuan .
G: Here you are .
C: Here’s your change and receipt , Mr. Smith , I’ll send a bellman up to get your luggage.
G: Thank you .
C: You are welcome , Good-bye .