爱中爱帼
英语对话课教学要以培养学生语言交际能力为目的,注重丰富的情景设计,学习实用易学的句型表达。我整理了酒店办理入住英语对话,欢迎阅读!
R:
Good afternoon.Welcome to the Yunshan Hotel.May i help you,sir?
下午好。欢迎来到云山饭店。先生需要我帮忙吗?
G:
Yes.I'd like to check in,please.
是的,我想登记入住。
R:
Certainly,sir.May i have your name,please?
好的,先生请告诉我你的姓名?
G:
Yes,it's Charlie White.
查理怀特
R:
Do you have a reservation with us,sir?
先生,有向我们预订吗?
G:
Yes,for tonight.
是的,今晚
R:
Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation record...Thank you for waiting,sir.Your reservation is for a single room for three nights.Could you fill in the registration form,please?
请等一下。我查一下我们的预定记录。。。让您久等了。先生,你预定的是一个单人间,住3晚。请您填写登记表,好吗?
G:
Sure.
好的
R:
May i confirm your departure date?
我想确认你的离开日期
G:
Yes,i should be leaving on the 8th.
恩,我应该在8号离开
R:
How would you like to make payment?
请问你想怎么付款?
G:
By Visa Card.
Visa 卡
R:
May i take a print of the card,please?Thank you,sir.Your room is 888 on the 8th Floor.Just a moment please.A bellman will show you to your room.I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
我能刷卡了吗?谢谢。你的房间在8楼888号。请稍等片刻。阿贝尔的人会告诉你你的房间,希望你能在这里过得愉快。
On October 2nd, Steven checks in.
十月二号,史蒂文入住宾馆。
Clerk: Good afternoon. Can I help you?
职员:下午好,请问您有什么需要?
Steven: Yes, I would like to check in.
史蒂文:我要入住。
Clerk: Do you have a reservation?
职员:您有预订吗?
Steven: Yes, my name is Steven Smith. I have a reservation from October 2nd to October 6th. I called last week.
史蒂文:是的,我叫史蒂文·史密斯,预订了10月2日到10日的房间。我上周打的电话。
Clerk: Wait a moment, please. Oh, yes, Steven Smith. It's for a single room with a bath. Is that right?
职员:请稍等。是的,史蒂文·史密斯。您订的是带浴室的单人间,对吧?
Steven: Yes, that's right.
史蒂文:是的。
Clerk: Now, Mr. Smith, could you fill out this registration form, please?
职员:史密斯先生,现在请您填一下这个登记表格好吗?
Steven: OK. By the way. Where is the restaurant?
史蒂文:好的。顺便问一下,餐厅在哪里?
Clerk: The restaurant is on the second floor. Here is the key to your room. It's on the 6th floor, room 609. The elevator is over there. And we also have a cafeteria on the top floor, if you would like something to drink, you can also call room service.
职员:餐厅在2楼。这是您房间的钥匙。您的房间在6楼,609房间,电梯在那边。我们在顶层还有一个自助餐厅,如果你想喝点什么,也可以拨打房间服务电话。
Steven: Thank you.
史蒂文:谢谢你.
Guest: Hello, I’d like to check in please. 你好,我想入住贵酒店。
Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? 当然可以,能把姓名给我吗?
Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Harold Smith先生。
Hotel staff: Ok, Are you checking out tomorrow?好的,您是明天退房吗?
Guest: Yes, I am. That’s right. 是的没错,是明天退房。
Hotel staff: Will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要唤醒服务吗?
Guest: Yes please. At 6.30am. 是的,请在早上6.30唤醒我。
Hotel staff: Ok then, your room is 502 on the fifth floor. Breakfast is served between 6.30am and 9am. Enjoy your stay.好的。您的房间号码是五层的502房间。早餐是早晨6.30到9点。祝您入住愉快。
Guest: Thank you.谢谢你。
小蝎子七七
出国旅游免不了去入住酒店,学习一些基本的英语口语对话,更有利于提升自己的能力,下面是住酒店日常英语口语对话汇总,一起来了解下吧:【住酒店日常英语口语对话汇总】A:Good morning, sir. How may I help you?A:早上好,先生。有什么可以为您效劳的吗?B:Good morning! Do you have any rooms available at the moment?B:早上好,请问现在有空房吗?A:Yes, we do. What kind of room would you like?A:是的,先生。您想要什么样的房间呢?B:I'd like a suite for four nights.B:我想要一间套房,住四晚。A:Please wait a moment while I check availability. Ah, I'm sorry, sir. We only have a double room available now.A:请稍等。我为您查一下。啊!很抱歉,先生,我们现在只有双人间了。B:That's all right. How much do they cost?B:那也可以。双人间是怎么收费的?A:Each night costs 320 RMB, but for a four night stay, we can offer a discount of 15% .A:每晚人民币320元。但如果您住四天,可以打15%的折扣。B:How much in total?B:一共需要多少钱?A:1088 RMB.A:人民币1088元。B:Is breakfast included?B:这个费用里包括早餐的费用吗?A:Yes, it is. You also have free use of the leisure facilities here.A:是的,而且您还可以免费使用这里的休闲设施。B:That's fine. I'll get it.B:很好,那我就住这了。A:OK. Please fill out this form with your details.A:好的,请您详细填写这份表格。【酒店办理入住英语对话】A:We reserved a double room for you.甲:我们为您预订了一间双人房。B:May I have a look at the room?乙:我可以看一下房间吗?A:Certainly. Your room is on the sixth floor.甲:当然可以。您的房间在6楼。B:I've got altogether three pieces of baggage.乙:我共有3件行李。A:Don't worry, the porter will help you.甲:别担心,服务员会帮您拿的。经典句型:Is the checkin procedure finished? 住宿登记手续办好了吗?A:Is the checkin procedure finished?甲:住宿登记手续办好了吗?B:Yes. This is your receipt and room card.乙:是的。这是您的收据和房卡。A:Where is the elevator?甲:电梯在哪儿?B:It's over there.乙:就在那边。句型讲解:check in表示入住登记。相反,check out表示结账离开。【住酒店要求换房间英语对话】A:Please change a room for me. 甲:请给我换个房间。B:What's the matter? 乙:怎么了?A:There is no hot water in this room. 甲:房间里没有热水。B:Sorry, I'll send someone to have a look. 乙:对不起,我会派人去看看。A:Please come as soon as possible. 甲:请尽快来。经典句型:Something is wrong with the toilet. 马桶坏了。A:What can I do for you?甲:需要什么帮助?B:Something is wrong with the toilet.乙:马桶坏了。A:We'll send someone to repair it immediately.甲:我们马上派人去修。句型讲解:如果对房间的设施或旅馆的服务不满意,可以向旅馆的Room Service Section(客房服务部)或者bell captain(领班)进行投诉,提出自己的要求。【住酒店结账的英语对话】A:I would like to check out.甲:我要结账。B:Please show me your room card.乙:请出示您的房卡。A:Here you are.甲:给你。经典句型:Are you paying in cash or by credit? 您用现金还是信用卡结账?A:Are you paying in cash or by credit? 甲:您用现金还是信用卡结账?B:I'll pay by credit.乙:用信用卡。A:Here is your bill. Please sign here. 甲:这是您的账单。请在这里签名。句型讲解:check out意思是付账后离开,如果后面接旅馆或房间,用介词of。如:The last guests checked out of their rooms in the morning.最后一批客人在上午结账退房了。名词形式是Checkout is at midday in this hotel.本旅店中午结账。