• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    275

飞龙在天wxd
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语日常对话话题

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

yiranrenxiaoyao

已采纳

社会生活的信息化和经济活动的全球化使外语,特别是英语,已经成为我国对外开放和与国际交往的重要工具。我整理了简单的日常生活英语对话,欢迎阅读!

Lily: Ann, do you know how people deal with the cremains?

安,你知道人们都是怎么处理骨灰的吗?

Ann: In general, they adopt the inhumation, cremation and sea-burial.

通常来说,都是采用土葬、火葬或者海葬。

Lily: Yeah, but now it appears a new way: using the cremains to make a diamond.

是的,但是现在出现一种新方式:用骨灰造钻石。

Ann: Make a diamond from the cremains? It is amazing.

用骨灰造钻石?太神奇了吧。

Lily: Properly speaking, use the carbon of the cremains.

确切来说是用骨灰中的碳。

Ann: Maybe through this method, the decedent can accompany with his families every day.

或许通过这种方式,死者可以每天陪伴在亲人身旁。

Lily: Yes,the families also cherish the feelings with the decedent.

恩,亲人也很珍视与死者之间的感情。

Ann: I believe itwill appear more and more ways to commemorate the decedents .

我相信将来会出现越来越多纪念死者的方式。

Lily: And more and more special.

也越来越另类。

Ann: You are right.

对的。

Jake: This may sound goofy, but I want to know if you would like to go out with me someimte.

这可能听起来怪怪的,但是我想知道你愿不愿意和我约会。

Monica: No, I am not in the mood for that right now. I got stolen. That pervert stole my favorite panties.

我没有心情。我被偷了。那个变态偷了我最喜欢的内裤。

Jake: I guess they must be very hot ones. You are kind of lucky, Mon.

我想肯定是很性感的内裤。你倒算幸运的了,莫。

Monica: Lucky? You would not not feel lucky if you got stalked by some freak.

幸运?如果你被某个变态跟踪的话,你不会觉得幸运了。

Jake: Ok. There was this man, a thief, actually. He stole the same guy for seven times, from TV to electric wire.

曾经有这么一个人,实际上是小偷了。他偷了同一个人偷了七次,从电视机到电线。

Monica: What a hoodoo he is! No, that's not right. It's not the who is the looser game contest. We are getting off the track.

他是够惨的。不,这是不对的。这又不是比谁更衰的比赛。我们有点离题了。

Jake: Forget about it. Just panties. They are not like first date thong.

算了吧。内裤而已。又不是那么有纪念意义的T裤。

Monica: Uh, hmm, in fact, they are. I met this perfect man yesterday and he bought them for me. But the real problem is what if the panty fetishist comes back. I think I need to call the police.

嗯,唔,事实上就是的。昨天我遇到了我的完美男人。他给我买的。可问题是万一那个内衣癖狂再来怎么办?我觉得我应该报警。

Jake: Are you sure about this? I can buy you new ones or I can help you get them back.

你确定吗?我可以买新的给你或者我可以帮你把他们找回来啊。

Monica: Wait, you don't happen to be that sick man, do you?

等下,你不会碰巧就是那个变态狂吧,是吧。

Tom: It’s very late.

很晚了。

Bob: Yes, I think so. I am very hungry.

是啊,好饿啊。

Tom: Me too. Would you like to have something to eat?

我也是,你想不想吃点东西啊?

Bob: I’d like to. Are there any restaurants still open near here?

要,这附近有没有还在营业的饭馆?

Tom: I’m not sure.

不确定。

Bob: How about taking-out?

外卖如何?

Tom: Fine.

好啊。

Bob: Do you have the telephone number?

你有电话号码吗?

Tom: Yes, here. What would you like to eat?

有的,给,你想吃什么?

Bob: Everything is ok.

都可以。

Kate: I am hungry again. Just give me the burger, OK?

我饿了。把那个汉堡给我。

Mary: Stop eating. Look at you, now. You are like a cow. Two months ago, you were hot, funny and now fat.

不要再吃了。看看你现在。你现在就像头猪。两个月前你还是一个风趣性感小妹,现在就是一个胖子。

Kate: Why do you hate me? I was clobered by you and that stupid man. Why did he abandon me?

你为什么讨厌我了?你还有那个蠢男人伤害了我。为什么他抛弃我呢?

Mary: Get out of the bitter barn and play in the hay.

不要再怨天尤人了,开心点。

Kate: Are you saying that I deserve this?

你是说我活该?

Mary: No. You know yourself better than I do. Whenever you are happy or sad, you will eat. You just eat and eat. If you were with him, you would be expecting now. I cannot imagine how large you would be then.

不是的。你应该比我要更了解你自己。不论是开心还是不开心,你就会吃。不停的吃。如果你们还在一起,你肯定有小宝宝了。我真的无法想象你会有多胖。

Kate: What's wrong of being fat. Just like the super fattie Mom in New Jersey.

胖有什么不好。就像那个新泽西州的超级肥妈。

Mary: The woman who can eat 70 big pieces of sushi in one go? I know her. She wanted to be the fattest mother in the world.

那个可以一次吃70个大寿司的女人?我知道的。她想做世界上最胖的妈妈。

Kate: The most wonderful thing is that her husband finds her sexy as ever. How lucky she is! Maybe when I am as big as her, my litte Joey would come back to me.

最好的事情是她老公觉得她依然性感。她好幸运啊。如果我和她一样胖,我的乔伊可能会回到我身边了。

Mary: Stop daydreaming. Wake up, fat woman!

不要做梦了!醒醒吧,胖子!

英语日常对话话题

255 评论(11)

lucifer487

对话是英语课堂中的 大忙人 ,它不仅是传递信息、开展教学的渠道,而且是英语教学中的重要组成部分,是培养学生听说能力,发展学生语言技能的主要形式之一。我整理了日常生活英语对话,欢迎阅读!

A:Have you finished your work?

A:你的活干完了吗?

B:Not because I'm keeping an eye on the baby.

B:没有,因为我一直在照顾那个小婴儿。

A:Where is the baby's mother?

A:那个婴儿的母亲在哪儿?

B:She is at the supermarket downstairs. She said she would be back in about half an hour.

B:她在楼下的超市,她说她半小时后回来。

A:How is the result of your lab test?

A:你的检查结果怎么样?

B:When it comes to that, I've a lot to say.

B:说来话长了。

A:Then say it.

A:说来听听。

B:When I went back to my doctor to hear the resultsof my lab tests. I tried to keep a poker face eventhough I was scared to death. Then you guess whathe said.

B:我去医生那儿看化验结果的时候,我害怕得要死,不过我还是硬装着没事儿一样,你猜他怎么说?

A:That's just what I want to know.

A:我想知道的也就是这个。

B:He told me the tests were negative and there was nothing wrong with me.

B:他说结果是阴性,我没事儿!

A:I'm itching for moving!

A:我真想搬家!

B:What's the matter? What annoy you?

B:怎么了?什么惹着你了?

A:It's so wet and dark, I'm just fed up.

A:这里又暗又潮,我都受够了。

224 评论(15)

相关问答