小小的I
has a controlling stake in another company拥有其他公司一定数额的股份only administers other companies in a group只管理组中的其他公司。母公司是指拥有其他公司一定数额的股份或根据协议,能够控制、支配其他公司的人事、财务、业务等事项的公司。母公司最基本的特征,不在于是否持有子公司的股份,而在于是否参与子公司业务经营。控股公司是指通过持有某一公司一定数量的股份,而对该公司进行控制的公司。控股公司按控股方式,分为纯粹控股公司和混合控股公司。纯粹控股公司不直接从事生产经营业务,只是凭借持有其他公司的股份,进行资本营运。混合控股公司除通过控股进行资本营运外,也从事一些生产经营业务。 控股公司具有与兼并活动不同的若干特点: 1.它不需要100%地收购被控企业的股权,甚至不需收购半数股权就能实现有效控制; 2.它不用通告被兼并企业当局和经过艰苦的谈判,只是通过购买股票,而通常可以分批购买,因此,实现控制手段最简单; 3.控股公司控制下的各个企业,在法律上都是各自独立的经济实体,它们同控股公司在经济责任上是完全独立的,相互之间没有连带责任。因此,控股公司中各企业的风险责任不会相互转嫁。 5.由于控股公司中各个企业都是独立的,因此需要各自申报纳税,所以存在双重纳税的可能。 此外,控股公司在组织上也较兼并公司松散。
赵大宝宝
全资子公司exclusively-invested subsidiary corporation【全资子会社】ぜんし-こがいしゃ控股公司proprietary company【持株会社】【持ち株会社】もちかぶ‐がいしゃ
请叫我癸小亥
19).profit n.利润,盈利
He did his best to finish this project just for his dream, not for profits.
他做最大努力去完成这项工程是为了他的梦想,而不是为了利益。
20).profit-making n.营利;adj.营利的,谋利的
Your department is the only profit-making one In our company
你们部门是我们公司唯一盈利的一个。
21).employ v.雇用
He was employed as a waiter at his auntie's restaurant
他在他姑姑的饭店里做服务员。
22).fire v.解雇
Affected by the economic crisis, this company was forced to fire half of its employees
受经济危机的影响,这个公司被迫解雇一半的员工。
23).discharge v.解雇
Do you know the reason why he was discharged?
你知道他被解雇的原因吗?
24).resign v.辞职
He had to resign as manager for the widespread rumor of defalcation
由于到处散布着他挪用公款的谣言,他不得不辞去经理的职位。
25).temporary employee 临时工
This restaurant hired several temporary employees who were all from Sichuan.
这家餐馆雇用了几名四川来的临时工。
26).salary n.薪水
Not dissatisfied with his present salary, he was thinking about job-hopping
他对现在的工资不满意,考虑要跳槽。
27).increment n.定期的加薪
Although your present salary is low, you have an annual increment of 500 yuan
虽然你现在的工资很低,但你每年都会增加五百元。
28).remunerate v.酬劳,付酬给
In order to remunerate Peter for his hard work, the boss decides to give him an extra bonus
为了酬谢皮特的辛勤工作,老板决定给他发一笔额外奖金。
29).welfare n.福利
That miserly boss always made every attempt to reduce the employees' welfare
那个吝啬的老板总是千方百计地设法缩减员工的福利。
30).reputation n.信誉
That shopkeeper sold out most of his property to uphold his reputation.
那个店主卖掉了大部分财产以保住自己的`名誉。
31).bankruptcy n.破产
Owing to his extravagance, his company went into bankruptcy in the end
由于挥霍无度,他的公司最终破产了
32).closure n.停业
The closure of the factory led to many laid-off workers
工厂的倒闭造成许多工人失业。
33).liquidate v.清算,清盘
Although our company has bankrupted, we will do our best to liquidate our assets to pay you
虽然我们公司已经破产,但是我们也会尽力把资产清算一下给你们付钱。
34).publicist n.公关人员
The young girl's aim is to become an excellent publicist
这个年轻女孩的目标是成为一名出色的公关。
35).human resource 人力资源
The enterprise should pay more attention to the exploration and management of human resource
企业应当更加关注人力资源的开发和管理。
36).outplacement n.(对失业人员的)安置
More and more people begin to concern such a problem as outplacement
越来越多的人开始关心对失业人员的安置问题。
【拓展】如何用英语介绍自己的公司
1.商务建议
孙子日:知己知彼,百战不殆。如果对自己的团队和组织不了解的话,又如何适时的向别人介绍自己的公司呢?对公司的介绍可以从以下几方面入手:熟记公司的全名、历史、规模、主营业务或产品、企业文化、通信地址等。一个能让员工自豪并全身心投入的公司,一定会获得客户的信赖。不妨就从这句:Have you heard of our company?开始为你的公司做介绍吧。
2.商务英语情景对话
A:Have you heard of our company before?
你以前听说过我们公司吗?
B:I heard about your company often. Your company is well-known all over the world. When was your company founded?
我经常听说贵公司的事。贵公司世界闻名。请问贵公司是何时创立的?well-known有名的
A:Our company was established in 1899 as the first joint-venture company with a Western partner.
我们公司创建于1899年,是第一家与西方伙伴合资的公司。joint-venture company合资公司
B:As I know, your company is one of the leading manufacturers in China.How many employees do you have?
据我所知,你们公司是中围主要的制造商之一。有多少员工呢?
A:We have about 60,000 employees including those working in our affiliate. More then 3,000 travel all over the world with about l,OOO residing abroad.
我们大约有60000名员工,包括分公司的员工在内。3000多人在世界各地做推销,其中1000人常驻国外。
B:Well, I'm surprised to hear how huge your company is.Where is your head office?
嗯,听到贵公司是如此庞大的企业,我很惊讶。你们的公司总部在哪里?
A:It's in Beijing.
在北京。
3.商务英语核心句型
(1)企业的历只
Do you happen to know our company?
你知道我们公司吗?
I've read about your firm in newspaper.
我曾经在报纸上读过有关贵公司的报道.
We're all honored that you could visit our company. Our company was opened/established/built/founded in 2005.
您能到我公司来访问我们感到万分荣幸,我们公司创建于2005年。
We were been in this business for 10 years.
我们从事这个行业已经10年了,
We went public in 2006.
我们是2006年上市的。
Our company was founded about ninety years ago.
我们的公司大约在九十年前创立。
Our company will soon celebrate its ninetieth anniversary.
我们的公司不久就要庆祝九十周年了.
(2)企业的规模
Our registered capital is 1O million. We were listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange a year ago, and presently we have a market capitalization of 70 million.
我们的注册资金为一千万元,我们一年前在深圳股票交易所注册上市,目前市场融资七千万。
Our sales were up/down ten percent last year.
去年我们的销售额上升/下降了百分之十。
AS far as sales network, we among the best in China.
就销售网络而言,我们在中国名列前茅。
The annual output is five million tons at least.
年产量500万吨。
(3)企业的构成
There are about l,500 employees in the plant and 200 in the head office.
厂部大约有1 500名工人,公司管理层大约有200人。
(4)主营业务
We mainly deal in import and export trade.
我们主要经营进出口业务.
We are very much of a global company.
我们是一家全球化的公司。
(5)企业责任
We believe that quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是企业的灵魂。
Responsible corporate always offers high-quality after-sale service.
一个负责任的企业总是会提供高质量的售后服务的。
We always put quality as the first consideration.
我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
4.商务英语情景词汇
corporate image企业形象
family enterprise家族企业
labor union工会
privately business私营企业
privately-run business民蕾企业
listed company上市公司
key enterprise骨干企业
leading enterprise龙头企业
business communi商业
service industry服务业
sunrise industry朝阳产业
career woman/office lady(OL)职业女性
state-owned enterprise(SOEs)田有企业
wholly-owned subsidiary全资子公司
equity holding subsidiary控股子公司
equity participating subsidiary参股子公司
international con-glomerate跨田企业集团
small-and-medium-sized enterprise中小企业
overseas-invested enterprise三资企业
Chinese-overseas equity joint venture中外合资企业
Chinese-overseas contractual joint venture中外合作企业
wholly foreign-owned-enterprise外商独资企业
private limited company有限责任公司
public limited company股份有限公司
state-owned holding company田家控股公司
bank holding company银行控股公司
multinational corporation跨国公司
retailing/retail business零售业
China Time-honored Brand中华老字号