守望的原罪
泰戈尔,印度伟大的诗人,它的诗歌语言绮丽优美,格式、韵律整饬完美,更重要的是蕴含在诗歌中的对于生命本体和生命归宿的思考。我精心收集了泰戈尔 英语诗歌 ,供大家欣赏学习!泰戈尔英语诗歌:THE MOST DISTANT WAY IN THE WORLD – TAGORE 世界上最远的距离 The most distant way in the world 不是生与死的距离 is not the way from birth to the end. 而是我站在你面前 It is when I sit near you 你不知道我爱你 that you don't understand I love you. 世界上最远的距离 The most distant way in the world 不是我站在你面前 is not that you're not sure I love you. 你不知道我爱你 而是爱到痴迷 It is when my love is bewildering the soul 却不能说出我爱你 but I can't speak it out 世界上最远的距离 The most distant way in the world 不是我不能说我爱你 is not that I can't say I love you. 而是想你痛彻心脾 It is after looking into my heart 却只能深埋心底 I can't change my love. 世界上最远的距离 The most distant way in the world 不是我不能说我想你 is not that I'm loving you. 而是彼此相爱 It is in our love 却不能够在一起 we are keeping between the distance. 世界上最远的距离 The most distant way in the world 不是彼此相爱 is not the distance across us. 却不能够在一起 而是明知道真爱无敌 It is when we're breaking through the way 却装作毫不在意 we deny the existence of love. 世界上最远的距离 So the most distant way in the world 不是树与树的距离 is not in two distant trees. 而是同根生长的树枝 It is the same rooted branches 却无法在风中相依 can't enjoy the co-existence. 世界上最远的距离 So the most distant way in the world 不是树枝无法相依 is not in the being separated branches. 而是相互了望的星星 It is in the blinking stars 却没有交汇的轨迹 they can't burn the light. 世界上最远的距离 So the most distant way in the world 不是星星之间的轨迹 is not the burning stars. 而是纵然轨迹交汇 It is after the light 却在瞬间无处寻觅 they can't be seen from afar. 世界上最远的距离 So the most distant way in the world 不是瞬间便无处寻觅 is not the light that is fading away. 而是尚未相遇 It is the coincidence of us 便注定无法相聚 is not supposed for the love. 世界上最远的距离 So the most distant way in the world 是鱼与飞鸟的距离 is the love between the fish and bird. 一个在天 One is flying at the sky, 一个却深潜海底 the other is looking upon into the sea. 泰戈尔英语诗歌:我一无所求 I asked nothing, only stood at the edge of the wood behind the tree. 我一无所求,只站在林边树后。 Languor was still upon the eyes of the dawn, and the dew in the air. 倦意还逗留在黎明的眼上,露润在空气里。 The lazy smell of the damp grass hung in the thin mist above the earth. 湿草的懒味悬垂在地面的薄雾中。 Under the banyan tree you were milking the cow with your hands, tender and fresh as butter. 在榕树下你用乳油般柔嫩的手挤着牛奶。 And I was standing still. 我沉静地站立着。 I did not come near you. 我没有走近你。 The sky woke with the sound of the gong at the temple. 天空和庙里的锣声一同醒起。 The dust was raised in the road from the hoofs of the driven cattle. 街尘在驱走的牛蹄下飞扬。 With the gurgling pitchers at their hips, women came from the river. 把汩汩发响的水瓶搂在腰上,女人们从河边走来。 Your bracelets were jingling, and foam brimming over the jar. 你的钏镯丁当,乳沫溢出罐沿。 The morning wore on and I did not come near you. 晨光渐逝而我没有步近你。 泰戈尔英语诗歌:Patience Tagore If thou speakest not I will fill my heart with the silence and endure it. I will keep still and wait like the night with starry vigil and its head bent low with patience. The morning will surely come, the darkness will vanish, and tht voice pour down in golden streams breaking trough the sky. Then thy words will take wing in songs from every one of my birds’ nest, and thy melodies will break forth in flowers in all my forest groves. 忍耐 泰戈尔 如果你不说话, 我将用你的沉默填满心房,并忍受它。 我将静静地等候, 像黑夜中彻夜不眠的星星, 忍耐的低首。 黎明一定会到来, 黑暗终将逝去, 你的声音将注入金泉, 划破天空。 那时你的语言, 将在我的每一个鸟巢中生翼发声, 你悦耳的曲子, 将怒放在我的丛林繁花中。
wangeunice
泰戈尔的诗歌是其浩瀚诗海中一朵清丽的莲花,它以丰富的意象和深厚的内蕴盛开于诗人的世界中。下面是我带来的泰戈尔英文版诗集,欢迎阅读!
I came out alone on my way to my tryst.
我独自去赴幽会。
But who is this that follows me in the silent dark?
是谁在暗寂中跟着我呢?
I move aside to avoid his presence but I escape him not.
我走开躲他,但是我逃不掉。
He makes the dust rise from the earth with his swagger; he adds his loud voice to every word that I utter.
他昂首阔步,使地上尘土飞扬;我说出的每一个字里,都掺杂着他的喊叫。
He is my own little self, my lord, he knows no shame; but I am ashamed to come to thy door in his company.
他就是我的小我,我的主,他恬不知耻;但和他一同到你门前,我却感到羞愧。
He whom I enclose with my name is weeping in this dungeon.
被我用我的名字囚禁起来的那个人,在监牢中哭泣。
I am ever busy building this wall all around;
我每天不停地筑着围墙;当这道围墙高起接天的时候,
and as this wall goes up into the sky day by day I lose sight of my true being in its dark shadow.
我的真我便被高墙的黑影遮断不见了。
I take pride in this great wall, and I plaster it with dust and sand lest a least hole should be left in this name;
我以这道高墙自豪,我用沙土把它抹严,唯恐在这名字上还留着一丝罅隙,
and for all the care I take I lose sight of my true being.
我煞费了苦心,我也看不见了真我。
Obstinate are the trammels, but my heart aches when I try to break them.
罗网是坚韧的,但是要撕破它的时候我又心痛。
Freedom is all I want, but to hope for it I feel ashamed.
我只要自由,为希望自由我却觉得羞愧。
I am certain that priceless wealth is in thee, and that thou art my best friend, but I have not the heart to sweep away the tinsel that fills my room
我确知那无价之宝是在你那里,而且你是我最好的朋友,但我却舍不得清除我满屋的俗物。
The shroud that covers me is a shroud of dust and death; I hate it, yet hug it in love.
我身上披的是尘灰与死亡之衣;我恨它,却又热爱地把它抱紧。
My debts are large, my failures great, my shame secret and heavy; yet when I come to ask for my good, I quake in fear lest my prayer be granted.
我的债务很多,我的失败很大,我的耻辱秘密而又深重;但当我来求福的时候,我又战栗,唯恐我的祈求得了允诺。
Light, oh where is the light? Kindle it with the burning fire of desire!
灯火,灯火在哪里呢?用熊熊的渴望之火把它点上罢!
There is the lamp but never a flicker of a flame---is such thy fate, my heart?
灯在这里,却没有一丝火焰,--这是你的命运吗,我的心呵!
Ah, death were better by far for thee!
你还不如死了好!
Misery knocks at thy door, and her message is that thy lord is wakeful, and he calls thee to the love-tryst through the darkness of night.
悲哀在你门上敲着,她传话说你的主醒着呢,他叫你在夜的黑暗中奔赴爱的约会。
The sky is overcast with clouds and the rain is ceaseless.
云雾遮满天空,雨也不停地下。
I know not what this is that stirs in me---I know not its meaning.
我不知道我心里有什么在动荡,--我不懂得它的意义。
A moment's flash of lightning drags down a deeper gloom on my sight, and my heart gropes for the path to where the music of the night calls me.
一霎的电光,在我的视线上抛下一道更深的黑暗,我的心摸索着寻找那夜的音乐对我呼唤的径路。
Light, oh where is the light!
灯火,灯火在哪里呢?
Kindle it with the burning fire of desire!
用熊熊的渴望之火把它点上罢!
It thunders and the wind rushes screaming through the void.
雷声在响,狂风怒吼着穿过天空。
The night is black as a black stone.
夜像黑岩一般的黑。
Let not the hours pass by in the dark. Kindle the lamp of love with thy life.
不要让时间在黑暗中度过罢。用你的生命把爱的灯点上罢。
He came and sat by my side but I woke not.
他来坐在我的身边,而我没有醒起。
What a cursed sleep it was, O miserable me!
多么可恨的睡眠,唉,不幸的我呵!
He came when the night was still; he had his harp in his hands, and my dreams became resonant with its melodies.
他在静夜中来到;手里拿着琴,我的梦魂和他的音乐起了共鸣。
Alas, why are my nights all thus lost?
唉,为什么每夜就这样地虚度了?
Ah, why do I ever miss his sight whose breath touches my sleep?
呵,他的气息接触了我的睡眠,为什么我总看不见他的面?
养鱼的老头
世界上最远的距离 The most distant way in the world 不是生与死的距离 is not the way from birth to the end.而是我站在你面前 It is when I sit near you 你不知道我爱你 that you don't understand I love you.世界上最远的距离 The most distant way in the world 不是我站在你面前 is not that you're not sure I love you.你不知道我爱你 It is when my love is bewildering the soul 而是爱到痴迷 but I can't speak it out 却不能说我爱你 世界上最远的距离 The most distant way in the world 不是我不能说我爱你 is not that I can't say I love you.而是想你痛彻心脾 It is after looking into my heart 却只能深埋心底 I can't change my love.世界上最远的距离 The most distant way in the world 不是我不能说我想你 is not that I'm loving you.而是彼此相爱 It is in our love 却不能够在一起 we are keeping between the distance.世界上最远的距离 The most distant way inthe world 不是彼此相爱 is not the distance across us.却不能够在一起 It is when we're breaking through the way 而是明知道真爱无敌 we deny the existance of love.却装作毫不在意 世界上最远的距离 So the most distant way in the world 不是树与树的距离 is not in two distant trees.而是同根生长的树枝 It is the same rooted branches 却无法在风中相依 can't enjoy the co-existance.世界上最远的距离 So the most distant way in the world 不是树枝无法相依 is not in the being sepearated branches.而是相互了望的星星 It is in the blinking stars 却没有交汇的轨迹 they can't burn the light.世界上最远的距离 So the most distant way in the world 不是星星之间的轨迹 is not the burning stars.而是纵然轨迹交汇 It is after the light 却在转瞬间无处寻觅 they can't be seen from afar.世界上最远的距离 So the most distant way in the world 不是瞬间便无处寻觅 is not the light that is fading away.而是尚未相遇 It is the coincidence of us 便注定无法相聚 is not supposed for the love.世界上最远的距离 So the most distant way in the world 是鱼与飞鸟的距离 is the love between the fish and bird.一个在天 One is flying at the sky,一个却深潜海底 the other is looking upon into the sea.
优质英语培训问答知识库