• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    329

许文强的爷
首页 > 英语培训 > 情景对话英语电话

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

L张小猛

已采纳

下面是我整理的接电话 英语情景对话 ,以供大家学习参考。

1.打电话的人找的是你自己

A: Is Daisy there?

Daisy 在吗?

B: This is she.

我就是。(注: 男的用"This is he." 下同,不再解释)

举一反三:

You’re speaking/talking to her.

你正在跟她说话。

This is Daisy.

我就是Daisy。

That’s me.

我就是。

2.打电话的人要找的人不在

A: May I speak to Mr. Gates?

请问Gates 先生在吗?

B: He’s not here right now.

他现在不在这里。

举一反三:

He’s out.

他出去了。

He’s in a meeting right now.

他现在正在开会。

You’ve just missed him.

你刚好错过他了。

He’s just stepped out.

他刚好出去了。

3.打电话的人要找的人不在, 问对方是否要留言

A: Can I talk to Mark?

我可以跟Mark 讲话吗?

B: He’s out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message?

他出去吃午饭了, 你要留言吗?

举一反三:

He’s not available right now. Can I take a message?

他不在, 我可以帮你传话吗?

4.打电话的人问他要找的人何时回来

A: Do you know when he will be back?

你知道他什么时候会回来吗?

B: I’m sorry. I don’t know.

抱歉, 我不知道。

举一反三:

I have no idea.

我不知道。

He should be back in 20 minutes.

他应该二十分钟内会回来。

5.打电话的人问他要找的人在哪里

A: Do you have any idea where he is?

你知道他在哪里吗?

B: Sorry. I don’t know.

抱歉, 我不知道。

举一反三:

He’s at work right now. Do you want his phone number?

他现在在上班。你要不要他的电话号码?

情景对话英语电话

150 评论(8)

“『承诺』”

随着中国的不断强大以及中外交流的日趋频繁,英语作为世界语言在中国越来越受到重视,中国人对英语的学习兴趣也越来越浓。我整理了英语打电话情景对话,欢迎阅读!

我可以取消预约吗?Can I cancel my appointment?

A:Hello. Dr. Brown’s Dental Office. How can I help you?

您好。这里是布朗医生牙科诊所。我能为您做什么?

B:Hi, this is Susan Smith. I’m calling about my appointment with Doctor Brown today at 3

30pm. I’m sorry to say that I can’t be there by then.

A:What happened?

出什么事了吗?

B:I got the flu. I have a fever and a headache. Can I cancel my appointment?

我得了流感,发烧头痛。我可以取消预约吗?

A:Sure, you can, but you’ll be charged for $10.

当然,但是您需要付10美元。

B:Oh, there’s a charge? Why?

哦,要付钱,为什么?

A:This is for the delayed cancellation. Because this time is reserved for you. If you are unable to keep an appointment, you should notify us 48 hours in advance. Otherwise, the charge will be made.

因为您取消预约的时间太晚了,那个时间段已经为您预留了。如果您要取消预约,您需要至少提前48小时告诉我们。否则,会产生违约的费用。

B:I see. That’s ok. I’ll pay.

明白了。好的,我会付钱的

A:Thanks for your understanding. Do you want to make another appointment?

谢谢您的理解。您需要预约另一个时间吗?

B:No. Not right now. When I feel better I’ll call you again.

不,暂时不用。等我好些了,我会再打电话的。

A:Ok. Take care.

好的。多保重。

B:Thank you.

谢谢。

取消与牙医预约Cancelling a dentist appointment

A:Hello. This is Doctor Bell’s Office. Can I help you?

您好,这里是贝尔医生的诊所。我能为您做什么?

B:Hi. This is Taylor Wright calling. I’ve got an appointment with Doctor Bell at 9.00 tomorrow morning. I’ve got to cancel this appointment. My father-in-law passed away suddenly last night.

你好。我是泰勒赖特。我有一个明早9点的预约,但是我得取消它了。我的岳父昨晚突然去世了。

A:I’m sorry to hear that. Cancelling the appointment is no problem. Thank you for your call.

很抱歉听到这个消息。取消预约是没有问题的。谢谢您来电。

B:Thanks a lot. Good bye.

非常感谢。再见。

取消家里的电话服务 A home phone cancellation

A:Hello. This is Bell Canada. How can I help you?

您好,这里是贝尔加拿大公司。我能为您做什么?

B:Hi. This is Amy Yang. I’m calling for a home phone cancellation. I’m moving out next month.

你好。我是艾米杨。我想要撤掉家里的电话。我下个月就搬家了。

A:Okay. What day would you want your home phone cancelled?

好的。您希望哪天开始取消电话呢?

B:The end of this month.

这个月末。

A:All right. I’ll do it for you by then. Anything else?

好的。我会在那时候取消您的电话服务。还有什么其他事可以帮您吗?

B:No, thanks.

没有了,谢谢。

A:Bye.

再见。

105 评论(11)

相关问答