• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    269

喝了咖啡会飞
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语面试对话简单

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

|烟、易戒

已采纳

面试的英语对话

面试是通过书面或面谈的形式来考察一个人的工作能力与否,物以类聚,通过面试可以初步判断应聘者是否可以融入自己的团队。以下是我收集的面试的英语对话,欢迎查看!

A:Hello, this is HR of Future Clothes Company. May I speak to Fred?

你好,我是Future服装公司的面试官,可以和佛瑞德通话吗?

B:This is Fred. So glad to have your phone call.

我就是佛瑞德。很开心接到你的电话。

A:I'm calling to inform you have passed the interview.

我打电话是通知你,你已经通过了公司的面试。

B:Really? My god! I'm so excited to hear the good news.

是真的吗?上帝啊!听到这个消息简直太髙兴了。

A:Wait…wait…one more thing, please come here to sign the employment contract tomorrow morning.

等下,还有一个事情请在明天上午来公司签订劳动合同。

B:I see. Thank you again for calling us.

我明白了。再次感谢你的来电。

A:Don't mention it. We will be colleagues from now on and I hope we will get along well with each other.

不用谢。我们从现在开始就是同事了。我希望我们会相处愉快。

B:That's for sure. There are lots of things we should learn from you.

那是肯定的。我们还有很多东西需要跟你学习的。

C:Fred, I have good news to tell you.

佛瑞德,我有好消息要告诉你。

B:What good news?

什么好消息?

C:Next month I will become one member of Pineapple Computer Company.

从下月起我将成为Pineapple电脑公司的一名员工了。

B:Is that true? I can not believe this. David and I are also members of Future Clothes Company.

是真的吗?我简直不敢相信。大卫和我也被Future服装公司录用了。

C:Congratulations! Let's go out to have a drink.

恭喜啊!那我们出去喝一杯吧!

问:你是什么时候毕业的,毕业于什么学校,什么专业?

When did you graduate from school? Which school and which program?

答:我是1995年毕业的,毕业于南通卫生学校,护干专业。

I graduated from Nantong Medical School as a major of nursing care in 1995.

问:你已经工作了几年了?从哪一年开始?

How many years have you been working? From which year?

答:五年了。从1995年开始

Five years .Since 1995

问:你将怎样花费你的薪水?你想在新加坡挣多少钱?

How will you spend your salaries? How much money do you want to make In Singapore?

答:自己留一部分生活费用,其它寄回去,或存银行。

I will leave some for daily use , and post other money to my home, or save them in the bank

问:你所在的医院有多少护士,多少医生?

How many nurses and doctors are there in your hospital?

答:有100名左右的护士,有80名医生,还有2名美国来的外籍专家。

About 100 nurses,80 doctors and 2 foreign experts. They are from

问:到新加坡后如不适应新环境, 新气候,怎么办?

What will you do if you can not suit the new environment and new climate in Singapore?

答:我相信自己的能力。再大,再难的苦,我都会挺住,何况逆境会造就人才!

I have confidence in my ability. I can overcome every difficulties. Also, I believe that adversities can improve me

问:你能自我介绍一下自己吗?还有关于你的一切。

Can you take an introduction to yourself, and tell me all about yourself?

答:可以的,我名叫张平,我来自江苏省启东市,卫校(中专)学历,25岁

Yes, my name is Zhang ping, I come from Qidong City, Jiangsu province, I graduated from a middle medical school. I am 25 years old.

问:你在什么单位工作?担任什么职务?请说明你的工作程序(流程)。

Where do you work now? and what’s your job position? Please tell me your work procedures.

答:我在启东市人民医院工作,担任护士职务。

I now work in Qidong people’s Hospital as a nurse.

问:你是通过什么知道新加坡的?

In which way do you know Singapore?

答:通过看电视,读报纸,听收音机等。

I know Singapore through watching TV, reading newspapers, listening to radio and so on.

问:你在医院里轮班吗?你们小组里有几个人。

Do you work on shift in the hospital? How many persons are there in your group team?

答:是的,我是轮班的。我们小组有八个人。

Yes, I work on shift. There are eight persons in my group team.

问:你可以做12小时轮班吗?如果护士长故意刁难你,怎么办?

Can you keep working twelve hours a day? And what will you do if the head nurse deliberately puts up obstacles for you?

答:是的,可以的。

Yes, I can.

问:如果病人或病人家属由于不理解你的工作,对你态度不好,你怎么办?

If the patients or their relatives do not understand your works, and so are unkind to you , what will you, what will you do?

答:首先,我会检查一下我自己是否有短处。如果有,我会向他们道歉;如果没有,我会耐心地向他们作解释工作,直到他们满意为止。

First, I will check whether I have done something wrong or improperly. If I find I am right, I will give an explanation patiently till they are satisfied.

问:如果他们故意找你麻烦,闹事,怎么办?

If they make trouble to you deliberately, what will you do?

答:首先,我不会跟他们吵,骂不还口,打不还手,而是耐心地解释。解释无效,我会向上级汇报。当然,我想新加坡是一个文明的国家,应该不会出现这种情况。

问:你在医院里月薪多少?

What’s your monthly salary in the hospital?

答:每月不含加班,人民币1000元左右。

About one thousand Renminbi yuan , not including overthime salary.

问:你家里有多少人?

How many people are there in your family?

答:三个人,丈夫,女儿和我。

Three people: my husband, my daughter, and me .

问:你来新加坡,你的父母同意吗?

You want to go to Singapore, and do your parents agree with you?

答:同意的,而且非常支持。他们希望我多学技术,多挣钱。

Yes, they do. And they support me very much . They hope I can learn more technologies and make more money.

问:你来新加坡,你的父母谁来照顾?家里人想你,或你想家,你怎么人?

Who will take care of your parents if you go to Singapore? If your parents miss you, or you miss them, what will you do?

答:他们身体很健康,还能干活,即使有事,也有我许多的亲戚,像伯伯和伯母啦,表哥表姐等他们会帮忙的。

They are very healthy. They can work now. If something happens, many of my relatives, say ,my uncles, aunts, and cousins, can help them.

问:你结婚了吗?

Are you married or single?

答:没有/ 结婚了。

No./ Yes, I am married.

问:有没有男朋友?为什么现在还没有结婚?

Do you have boyfriend? Why have not you got married?

答:没有,我一直是单身。(或以前有过男朋友,但现在分手了,或有男朋友,但他也非常支持我出国锻炼。)

No, I am single./ I had a boyfriend, but now we were separated./ Yes, I have, and he also encourages me to work in Singapore to improve myself. My hospital is a state-owned hospital in general. However, there are investment from Hong Kong in the gynecology department, obstetrics department and pediatrics department, which I work at . And people from Hong Kong also manage the three departments.

问:请谈一下你的医院好吗?

Can you tell me something about your hospital?

答,好的,它是一个全国二等甲级医院,是中国县级最高的级别,它还是世界卫生组织,联合国儿童基金会和中国卫生部命名的爱婴医院,它又是许多医科大学的教学医院。

O.K. It is a Class-two Grade-one hospital in China. Among the best hospitals at county level. It is also a Baby-friendly Hospital named by WHO, United Nations Children’s Fund and the Ministry of Public Health of China. My hospital is also the teaching and training base or many medical colleges.

问:请问你们医院有哪些科室?

答:There are 传染病科(Infectious disease department), 结核病科(tuberculosis department), 妇科(gynecology department),产科(obstetrics department), 儿科(pediatrics department), 内科(internal medicine department), 外科(surgical

department), 普通外科(general surgery department), 急救站(first-aid station), 眼科(ophihaimonogy department), 牙科(dental department), 耳鼻喉科(ENT department), 泌尿科(urology department), 皮肤科(dermatology department), 麻醉科(anesthesiology department),中医科(TCM department), 精神病科(psychiatry department), 骨科(orthopediacs department), 胸外科(cerebral surgery depart.) 脑外科(thoraeic surgery depart). 心脏内科(cardiology depart) 心脏外科(cardiology surgery depart), 神经内科

(neurology depart),, 神经外科(neuro-surgery depart), 手术室(operation theater)等等and so on.

问:请摘下你的口罩和手套,可以吗?

Please take off your mask and gloves, OK ?Or Would you please take off your mask and gloves?

答:可以的'。OK。

A:What do you consider to be your strong points?

你认为你的优点在什么地方?

B:I think I’m tough not only physically but mentally.

不只是身体,我想我精神上也很坚强。

A:Why do you say that?

为什么你会这么说呢?

B:I have been playing football since high school. At present, I’m a member of a community football club.

我从高中开始便一直在踢足球。现在是社区足球俱乐部的成员。

A:Really? Are you still playing?

真的吗?现在也还继续在踢吗?

B:Yes. I practice every weekend with my teammates.

是的,我每个周末都和队友练习。

A:I see. You must be tough.

原来如此。你身体一定很健壮吧。

B:I never get tired. I think this comes from practicing football.

由于练习足球的缘故,我从未感到疲劳。

A:What do you consider to be your weak points?

你认为你的缺点在什么地方?

B:Frankly speaking, I’m a typical Chinese workaholic. I don’t mind working late at night. Due to that, I tend to leave the office late.

老实说,我是个典型的中国式工作狂。工作到深夜也不觉得痛苦。由于这个缘故我经常很晚才下班。

A:What kind of people are you reluctant to work with?

什么类型的人你不想和他一起工作?

B:So far I haven’t met any particular kind. However, I may rule out those who prefer chatting to working.

到目前为止我还没遇到这样的人。不过,我讨厌喜欢聊天胜于喜欢工作的人。

A:Do you prefer to work alone or as part of a team?

你喜欢单独工作或是团体工作?

B:It depends on the type of work. Usually I prefer to work alone, because I’m self-motivated. But I can work either way. If necessary, I don’t hesitate to join the team.

要看是什么样的工作。通常我的个性比较适合单独工作,因为我是个主动自发的人。可是,这两种方式我都能接受。如果有需要,我会毫不迟疑地加人团队。

英语面试对话简单

242 评论(14)

方吉咕咕咕

英语面试简短对话

有些企业会是要求英语面试,本文整理了英语面试的对话,大家可以参考一下求职者如何回答这些问题的。

A:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment。 Nice to meet you。

我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你。

B: Nice to meet you ,too。Please Take a seat。

我也是,请坐。

B: Nice to meet you ,too。Please Take a seat。

我也是,请坐。

A:Thank you!

谢谢

B: I: What is your name, please?

请问,你叫什么名字?

A: My name is Zhanghang。

我叫张航

B:what is your strongest trait(s)?

你个性上最大的特点是什么?

A:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half—done。I'm very organized and extremely capable。

嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。

B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university。

你大学主修课程有哪些?

A: I major in Business administration。I have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on。

大学期间我修了50多门课程,包括管理学、人力资源管理、市场营销学等。

B: What subject did you major in?

你辅修过什么专业吗?

A: I minor in Accountancy。I have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on。

会计学 会计基础 财务管理 经济学 审计 税法

B:Why did you choose this corporation?

你为什么选择本公司?

A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving。 I think this point is very important in the intense market competition。 It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward。

公司文化、公司发展前景等贵公司素有精益求精的企业文化,我觉得这一点在现代激烈的市场竞争中尤为难得,它将是员工和公司前进的不竭动力。

B: What are your salary expectations?

你期望的薪资水平是什么样的?

A:I am sure you will make me a fair offer。

我相信你会给我一个公平的薪资。

B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?

你还有什么疑问吗?

A: I wonder when will I know your decision?

我何时能知道你的最终决定?

B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week。

我们将于下周末之前联系你。

A: Great。 I'm looking forward to hearing from you。 I am very interested in this position。

太好了,我期待你的好消息。我真的.对这个职位很感兴趣。

B: Thank you for your interest in our company。 Goodbye。

感谢你如此感兴我们公司,再见。

A: Goodbye。

再见。

场景一:人际关系。

A: As a fresh graduate, what do you think is the most essential factor to establishingand maintaining a good relationship with your future boss?

A: 你现在刚刚毕业,你认为和你未来的老板能够建立并保持良好关系的最主要因素是什么?

I: All the supervisors have rich experience。 So first of all I will obey the demands of thesupervisors。 Secondly, I will ask their advice and maintain an open mind。 Thirdly, when there arequestions, I will communicate in—depth with my supervisors to achieve a functional and propersolution。

I: 领导都是工作经验很丰富的人。首先我要服从领导的工作安排。第二呢,要虚心求教。第三,万一碰到疑问,我会及时跟领导深入沟通,找到一个合理的解决方案。

场景二:应聘者提问时间到。

A: Good, then do you have any question about our company?

A: 好的,对于公司,你有什么问题吗?

I: Could you tell me something about your training program?

I: 能否介绍一下你们的培训制度?

A: In brief, we offer both in—house and off—site training to our AP or U。S。 headquarters。We have a few daylong training sessions for topics like business writing skills and software training。These sessions are available to everyone who applies。 We also have a variety of other programsbased on each work function。 Our program is essentially a job—rotation program, and we believe itis more effective than traditional on—the—job training。

A: 简单来说,我们既有在岗培训,也有去亚太总部或美国总部专门培训。我们采用整日课程来进行商务写作和软件操作一类的培训。每个人都可以申请参加。我们还针对各个职能安排了多种多样的课程。我们的课程主要是轮岗,我们相信这比传统的在职培训要有效的多。

I: It sounds attractive!

I: 听上去真的很吸引人啊!

场景三:问面试者的价值观。

A: Lastly, what’s your main consideration in your current job hunt?

A: 最后,你选择工作时主要考虑哪个方面?

I: Potential growth opportunity。 If a potential job does offer me an opportunity to growand mature, I will find it very easy to devote my career to executing my responsibilities at thehighest level。 I believe that your company will be a perfect place for me to grow and develop!

I: 潜在的发展机会。如果一个工作能够让我有发展和成熟的机会,我就会更容易地全身心投入去完成我的职责。我相信贵公司将是我成长和发展的良好平台!

场景四:结束语。

A: I also hope to have the chance to get to know you better in the future。

A: 好的,我也希望有机会更加详细地了解你。

I: Thank you for your time。 I am looking forward to the next interview。

I: 谢谢您的时间。我期待着下一次面试的通知。

189 评论(8)

相关问答