小白贼黑
s painful to think of the multitude of people living in the midst of it and yet remainin
LiaoL童鞋
看医生的英语情景对话我来答dayinspringLV.18 2017-11-22Good morning, Mr. Miller.What's the matter?早上好,米勒先生。哪儿不舒服?Good morning ,doctor, I feel dizzy and weak and I'm running a temperature.早上好,医生。我感到头晕,而且发烧。Do you have any other symptoms?还有些别的症状吗?Yes, I have a bad cough and my chest also aches.是的。咳得很厉害,并且胸部也疼。
面包超人311
护士:早上好! Nurse: Good morning.
病人:你好! Patient: Good morning.
护士:请问哪里不舒服? Nurse: What seems to be the problem?
病人:失眠。 Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia..
护士:这种情况出现有多久了? Nurse: How long have you had the problem?
病人:三个月了。 Patient: Three months.
护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗? Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?
病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。 Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.
护士: 好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。 Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.
病人:没问题。 请问我应该挂哪科? Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?
护士:您最好挂内科。 Nurse: You’d better go to the medical department.
病人:表填好,给你。 Patient: Here is my registration card.
护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。 Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,
病人:好的。请问我该怎么走? Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?
护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。 Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.
病人:多谢了。 Patient: Thanks a lot.
护士:不客气。 Nurse: You’re welcome.
病人:早上好,大夫 Patient: Good morning, doctor.
医生:早上好,哪里不舒服? Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:最近有点失眠。 Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia.
医生:这种情况有多久了? Doctor: How long have you had this problem?
病人:三个月了。 Doctor: Three months.
医生:服用过什么药吗? Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。 Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
医生:有头痛的情况吗? Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。 Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。 Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient’s blood pressure.)
医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。 Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我该怎么呢? Patient: What should I do then?
医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。 Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don’t strain yourself too much.
病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。 Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I’ll do as you say.
医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。 Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I’m sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多谢了。再见! Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
医生:再见! Doctor: Bye!
优质英语培训问答知识库