• 回答数

    5

  • 浏览数

    337

qingqing829
首页 > 英语培训 > 酒店用语英语900句

5个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

yuqian1004

已采纳

学语言最讲究的就是方法,方法得当,势如破竹啊1.多记,首先单词量是必须滴; 2.多背,课文范例,背得越多越好,越熟越好; 3.敢说,象李阳那样,大胆说,大声说,不怕错,错了及时纠正; 4.多写,好记性不如烂笔头,天天写,熟能生巧; 5.多听,收音机广播,还有录音等; 6.多看,尤其象国外经典原文片,反复看; 7.再就是有机会与外国人接触最好英语口语培训资料

酒店用语英语900句

352 评论(10)

北冰洋的海豚

问候及回答:

1. Good morning (afternoon, evening), sir (madam).

早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。

2. How do you do? Glad to meet you.

您好!(初次见面) 很高兴见到您。

3. How are you? Fine, Thanks. And you?

您好吗? 很好,谢谢。您好吗?

4. Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).

欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。

5. Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.

愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。

6. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.

希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时) 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)

I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.

希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)

7. Have a good time!

祝您过得愉快!

电话用语:

8. **Hotel, front desk. Can I help you?

**饭店,前厅。您找谁?

9. Sorry, I’ve dialed the wrong number.

对不起,我拨错号了。

10. May I speak to your front office manager?

能和你们前台经理说话吗?

11. Sorry, he is not in at the moment.

对不起,他现在不在。

12. Would you like to leave a message?

您要留口信吗?

13. Pardon. I beg your pardon.

对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? 对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?

祝贺语:

14. Congratulations!

祝贺您!

15. Happy birthday!

生日快乐!

16. Happy New Year!

新年快乐!

17. Merry Christmas!

圣诞快乐!

18. Have a nice holiday!

假日快乐!

19. Wish you every success!

祝您成功!

答谢和答应语:

20. Thank you (very much).

谢谢您(非常感谢)。

21. Thank you for your advice (information, help)

感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。

22. It’s very kind of you.

谢谢,您真客气。

23. You are welcome. Not at all. Don’t mention it.

不用谢。 不用谢。 不用谢。

24. It’s my pleasure. (With pleasure.) (My pleasure.)

非常高兴为您服务。

25. I am at your service.

乐意为您效劳。

26. Thank you for staying in our hotel.

感谢您在我们酒店下榻。

27. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. It’s my fault.

很抱歉。 很抱歉。那是我的过错。

28. Sorry to have kept you waiting.

对不起,让您久等了。

29. Sorry to interrupt you.

对不起,打扰您了。

30. I’m sorry about this. I apologize for this.

对此表示抱歉。 我为此道歉。

31. That’s all right. Let’s forget it.

没关系。 算了吧。

征询语:

32. May I help you? What can I do for you? Is there anything I can do for you?

我能帮您什么吗? 我能为您干点什么? 有什么能为您效劳的吗?

33. Yes, please. Just a moment, please.

好的。 请稍等一下。

34. May I use your phone?

我能借用您的电话吗?

35. Certainly. Yes, of course.

当然可以。 当然可以。

指路用语:

36. Go upstairs/downstairs.

上楼/下楼。

37. It’s on the second (third) floor .

在二(三)楼。

38. Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?

请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?

39. This way ,please.

请这边走

40. Turn left /right.

往左转/右转。

41. It’s in the lobby near the main entrance.

在大厅靠近大门。

42. It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor.

在地下室走廊尽头。

提醒用语:

43. Mind (Watch) your step.

请走好。

44. Please be careful.

请当心。

45. Please don’t leave anything behind.

请别遗忘您的东西。

46. Don’t worry.

别担心。

47. Take it easy.

放心好了。

48. Please don’t smoke here.

请不要在这边抽烟。

告别语:

49. Goodbye. See you late.

再见。 待会见。

50. Good night.

晚安。

51. See you tomorrow.

明天见。

52. Goodbye and thank you for coming.

再见,谢谢您的光临。

53. Goodbye and hope to see you again.

再见,希望再见到您。

54. Have a nice trip!

一路平安!

55. Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!

祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!

其它:

1. Have you a reservation?

您有预定吗?

2. May I know your name and room number?

您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?

3. Here is your room key.

给您房间钥匙。

4. Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there.

请去那边帐台付款。

5. Are these your baggage?

这些是您的行李吗?

6. May I take them for you?

我来帮您拿好吗?

7. What kind of rooms would you like?

您需要什么样的房间?

8. Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.

这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。

9. Sit down, please. Here is the menu.

请坐,给您菜单,先生。

10. May I take your order, sir?

您要点菜吗?

11. What would you like to have, coffee or tea?

您要喝咖啡还是茶?

12. Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?

您用餐时要喝点酒吗?

13. Service hours are:

(餐厅)供应时间是:

7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast. 11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch. 6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.

早餐7点到9点。 午餐11点半到1点半。 晚餐6点半到8点半。

14. Here is the bill. Please sign it.

15. 这是您的帐单,请签字。

征求意见用语:

1. How do you like Chinese food?

您喜欢中国菜吗?

2. What do you think of our service?

您对我们的服务有什么意见?

3. Thank you for your comments (compliment, suggestions).

谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。

4. I’m afraid it’s against the hotel’s regulations.

这是违反饭店规章制度的。

5. In our hotel we don’t accept tips.

我们饭店是不收小费的。

6. It’s our pleasure to serve our guests well.

我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。

7. Thank you all the same.

然而,还是要谢谢您。

8. I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for the damage.

您必须赔偿。

9. Thank you for telling us about it.

谢谢您告诉我们

10. I’ll look into the mater right away.

我马上去处理这件事情。

11. I assure you it wont happen again.

我保证此类事情不会再发生。

12. Please don’t worry, sir (madam).

先生(夫人),请不必担心。

13. I’ll send someone up to your room right away.

我马上派人到你的房间去。

14. I can’t guarantee anything, but I’ll try my best.

我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。

15. You may pay in cash or with credit card.

您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。

简单的问候语知道就可以了,好多外国人也是会一点儿的中文的哦。做简单的交流是没有太大的问题的,实在不知道就百度咯。百度一下你就知道啦

145 评论(10)

小熊爱兔兔

住酒店常用的英语口语

旅游、出差都可能需要入住酒店,下面是我整理的入住酒店常用的英语口语,欢迎阅读!

●在饭店的服务台

Is there a room available for tonight?

今天晚上有空房间吗?

No, all the rooms are booked for tonight.

Do you have a room for tonight?

I reserved a room for tonight.

今晚我预定一个房间.

Check in, please.

请办入住手续.

I'd like to check in.

Take my baggage, please.

请帮我拿一下行李.

I'd like a key to room 809, please. 请给我809房间的钥匙.

I'd like to leave my room key, pls.存钥匙

Where is the dining room?

餐厅在哪?

What time does the dining room open? 餐厅几点开门?

What time can I have breakfast?

几点吃早饭?

Where can I get some beer?

我在哪可以买到啤酒?

There's a liquor store across the street.

Where can I buy some beer?

Can you keep my valuables? 存贵重物品(我可以把贵重物品存这儿吗?)

Yen to dollars, please. 日元换成美金

I'd like to exchange yen to dollars, pls.

Cash, please. 换成现金.

I'd like to cash this, please.

Would you cash this, please?

Could you cash this, please?

Could you cash this traveler's check for me? 您能把我的旅行支票换成现金吗?

Would you cash these traveler's checks?复数

Can you change these traveler's checks?

Would you exchange this one hundred dollar bill with five twenties? 100换成5张20的

Does anyone speak Japanese?

有人会说日语吗?

No, I'm afraid not.

Are there any messages for me? 又给我的留言吗?

Yes, Mr. Brown called.

Check out, please.我办退房手续 /I'd like to check out.

Here's my room key. 这是我房间的.钥匙.

I didn't make any phone calls. 我没用电话.

Here's your bill. /Here's your check. 这是您的账单.

Could you call a taxi for me?

能帮我叫一辆出租车吗?

Call me a taxi, please.

Hail a taxi, please.

Taxi, please.

Can you get me a taxi, please?

●客房服务

Room service, please. 请提供客房服务.

A wake-up call, please.请提供叫早服务.

A wake-up call at seven tomorrow morning, please.

Certainly, ma'am. 好的。

I'd like a wake-up call, please.

May I have a wake-up call?

Can I borrow a hair dryer?

我可以借用一下吹风机了?

Please bring me a pot of coffee.

请送一壶咖啡.

How many cups would you like?

Laundry service, please. 洗衣服务 .

When will it be ready? 什么时候能弄好?

Tomorrow morning at ten.

Your room number, please. 请告诉我你的房间号码.

This is room 501. *501读成five o one

(501房间)

Come in.请进.

●在饭店遇到困难时

There is no hot water.没有热水.

Are you sure about that?

The room next door is noisy.

隔壁太少了.

Could I possibly have another room key?

Could I please have another room key?我能再要一把房间钥匙吗?

May I have another room key?

Is it all right if I have another room key?

Would it be possible for me to have another room key?

I'd like to have another key, if that's ok.

I locked myself out.我把钥匙忘在房间里了.

May I have your name, please.

I left my key inside my room.

I forgot my key inside my room.

I'm locked out. 我被锁在外面了.

The TV doesn't work in my room.

我房间的电视不能看.

Could you send someone to fix it?

您能派人给修理一下吗?

Could you send someone up? 您能叫服务员来一下吗?

What seems to be the problem, sir? 有什么事吗?先生?

129 评论(15)

yissluckyg

餐馆英语1. 寻问餐厅 到国外游玩,品尝当地美食是行程重头戏之一,然而,身为异乡人,自然无法知道每家餐厅口碑如何。此时,不妨向饭店中的服务人员询问,说出自己的喜好及需求,请对方做最佳建议。是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。I'd like a quiet restaurant.我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.是否可建议这一类的餐厅?Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?此地餐厅多集中在那一区?Where is the main area for restaurants?这附近是否有中国餐厅?Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?Do you know of any restaurants open now?我想尝试一下当地食物。I'd like to have some local food.最近的义大利餐厅在那里?Where is the nearest Italian restaurant?2. 餐厅预约享受异国美食是出国旅游的乐趣之一,若已打听好何处有美味,不妨在出发前先打电话询问是否需订位,以免兴冲冲的出门,却碰上餐厅客满的情况。电话预约时,一定要详细告知餐厅预约时间、人数与名字,并且最好询问清楚是否需着正式服装,以免届时失礼。我需要预约位子吗?Do I need a reservation?我想要预约3个人的位子。I'd like to reserve a table for three.我们共有6个人。We are a group of six.我们大约在8点到达。We'll come around eight o'clock.我要如何才能到达餐厅?How can I get there?我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.我很抱歉。今晚的客人相当多。I'm sorry. We have so many guests this evening.我们大概需要等多久?How long is the wait?9点应该没问题。Nine o'clock should be O.K.今天的推荐餐是什么?What do you have for today's special?我们想要面对花园的位子。We'd like a table with a view of garden.没问题。请给我你的名字。It's O.K. Your name, please.我的名字是洁西卡�6�1杨。My name is Jessica Yang.餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?Do you have a dress code?女士是否需着正式服装?Could the ladies wear formal dresses?请不要穿牛仔裤。No jeans, please.3. 餐厅点餐篇到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学会基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得地道又满足。请给我菜单。May I have a menu, please?是否有中文菜单?Do you have a menu in Chinese?在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?Would you like something to drink before dinner?餐厅有些什么餐前酒?What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?可否让我看看酒单?May I see the wine list?我可以点杯酒吗?May I order a glass of wine?餐厅有那几类酒?What kind of wine do you have?我想点当地出产的酒。I'd like to have some local wine.我想要喝法国红酒。I'd like to have French red wine.是否可建议一些不错的酒?Could you recommend some good wine?我可以点餐了吗?May I order, please?餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?What is the specialty of the house?餐厅有今日特餐吗?Do you have today's special?我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?Can I have the same dish as that?我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。I'd like appetizers and meat (fish) dish.我正在节食中。I'm on a diet.我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/sugar).餐厅是否有供应素食餐?Do you have vegetarian dishes?你的牛排要如何烹调?How do you like your steak?全熟(五分熟/全生)。Well done (medium/rare), please. 未完待续

161 评论(13)

anne贝多芬

下面是我整理的酒店日常英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!

酒店日常英语对话:

-(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门。)

-May I come in?-我可以进来吗?

-Come in,please.-请进。

-Please don't come in.-请不要进来。

-Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下。

-I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?

-All right.Come in,please.-好的,请进来。

-Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。

-May I change the water of the thermos now?-我现在可以换水吗?

-Yes,please.-请换吧。

-Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?

-下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。

-Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.

-好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。

-By the way,is there any mail for me?-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗?

-No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。

-Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就进来了?

-It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅。

-I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?

-Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就做吧。

-Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目。

-I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我来收长途电话费。

-This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-这是补半天房金的帐单。

-Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报。

-Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了?

-Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.

-因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。

-Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?

-Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。

-What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么?

-My daughter's photo and some money.-有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱。

-Look,is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?

-Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感谢你了。

-I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看这几天的《中国日报》。

-Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-请拿几份《中国日报》给我。

-Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来。

-Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了。

-The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。

-Get a hot-water bottle,please.-请拿一只热水瓶给我。

-I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。

-I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕头。

-All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。

-Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。

-Excuse me.-对不起。

-I am sorry.-很抱歉。

-I beg your pardon.-请你原谅。

-Pardon me for interrupting.-对不起打扰你们了。

-Please excuse me for coming so late.-请原谅我来迟了。

-I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。

问候及回答:

1. Good morning (afternoon, evening), sir (madam).

早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。

2. How do you do? Glad to meet you.

您好!(初次见面) 很高兴见到您。

3. How are you? Fine, Thanks. And you?

您好吗? 很好,谢谢。您好吗?

4. Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).

欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。

5. Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.

愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。

6. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.

希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时) 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)

I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.

希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)

7. Have a good time!

祝您过得愉快!

电话用语:

8. **Hotel, front desk. Can I help you?

**饭店,前厅。您找谁?

9. Sorry, I’ve dialed the wrong number.

对不起,我拨错号了。

10. May I speak to your front office manager?

能和你们前台经理说话吗?

11. Sorry, he is not in at the moment.

对不起,他现在不在。

12. Would you like to leave a message?

您要留口信吗?

13. Pardon. I beg your pardon.

对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? 对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?

酒店日常英语 句子 二:

Receiving a walk-in guest. 为散客登记

How many people do you have ,XX Mr./Mrs.? 先生/小姐,请问您有几位?

What kind of room do you prefer,XX Mr./Mrs. Please ? XX先生/小姐,请问您想要哪种房间?

Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,请稍等,我看看有没有空房。

Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, XX Mr./Mrs. 先生/小姐 给您我们酒店介绍和价目表。

We’ll give you a 10% discount, XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我们给您九折优惠。

Would you like to register, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您登记,好吗?

You have to register individually, please. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您们分开登记,好吗?

Would you fill in this registration form, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐请您填一下登记表。

Would you please put your nationality there, sir? 先生,请您将您的国籍写在这儿。

Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐请用大写字母写您的名字,好吗?

May I have your occupation, please? 请问您的职业?

Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请签名。

Would I see your passport, please?/Sir, would you mind showing your passport? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,能出示一下您的护照吗?

I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房间还没收拾好,希望您不介意在这里等一下。

How would you like to pay by cash or credit card,XX Mr./Mrs. ? XX先生/小姐,请问您是现金或是信用卡付款?

How long will you stay here,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您准备在我们酒店住多久?

How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by credit card? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,您付现金还是用信用卡付账?

Please pay at the cashier over there,XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请到那边的收银台付款。

Would you mind filling out this form while I prepare your keycard? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,在我准备钥匙卡的时候,您能填一下这张表吗?

May I have your passport so that I can fill in you visa number and place of entry , xx Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,能用一下您的护照填一下您的签证号码和入境口岸吗?

Would you tell me your departure date? / What time will you check out? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐能告诉我您的离店日期吗?

Our rack rate is RMB 498,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生,我们的门市价格是498元。

The room rate for a double room is RMB 368 plus 15% service charge, not including breakfast. XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,双人房是368元加上15%的服务费,不包括早餐。

I have to ask you to pay RMB1500 for deposit,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生/小姐,您需要付1500元人民币作为押金。

As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guests without a reservation.

按酒店规定,没有预订的客人得付一天房费作为押金。

Would you like a smoking or non-smoking room , XX Mr./Mrs.?

XX先生/小姐,您需要一间吸烟房还是不吸烟房?

XX Sir/Madam, you room number is 2103. This is your room key. The rate is RMB 498 for one night, no service charge. And the bellboy will show you to your room. Have a nice stay.

XX先生/小姐,您的房间号码是2103。这是您的房间钥匙,房间是498元每晚,免服务费。行李生会带您去房间的,祝您愉快。

Please remember to return your key before you leave our hotel , XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,在您离开酒店前,请记住归还钥匙。

Sir, Here is your room key and room card for you. And your room rate includes one buffet breakfast in the western restaurant.

先生,这是您的房间钥匙和房卡,您的房费包括西餐厅的一次(自助)早餐。

The check-out time is postponed to 2:00pm/ You can check out before 2:00 pm tomorrow. XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,我们的退房时间延迟到下午2:00。

XX Mr./Mrs. Would you please sign your name here? XX先生/小姐,请您签一下名?

XX Mr./Mrs. May I confirm your departure date , Please ? XX先生/小姐,能确认一下您的离店日期吗?

Registering a tour group 为团队登记

XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队?

I’d like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of your stay. XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,我想确认一下贵团的预订和日程。

Is there any change in the number in your group ,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您的团队人数有变化吗?

You have made a reservation for 14 double rooms and 6 single rooms. Here is the rooming list, is that right? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,您们预订了14个双人间和6个单人间。 这是住房名单,对吗?

XX Mr./Mrs. Here are the room keys and breakfast vouchers. XX先生/小姐,这是房间钥匙和早餐券。

XX Mr./Mrs. Your check out time is 8:00 a.m. on the 16th. Has there been any change in your schedule? We’ll arrange a morning call at 6:30 am.

XX先生/小姐,您们是16日早8:00离店,日程有变化吗?我们安排早6:30叫早。

XX Mr./Mrs. If there is any change, Would you notify the Front Desk, please?

XX先生/小姐,如有变化,请通知前台。

177 评论(8)

相关问答