皖北一只老色
英语口语短句200
英语是一门语言,和计算机编程一样,需要有不断的积累,不断地练习才能提高实际能力,如果能在日常生活中也可以用上英语的话,口语提高一定很快。下面是我整理的一些日常生活中能用的上的英语口语,希望能帮助大家!
1. It opens at 8 am on weekdays, but at 9 at weekends.
2. What will you do the day after on next? 后天你干什么?
3. What did you do the week before last? 上上星期你干了什么?
4. I'll work for the next 5 days. 我要工作5天(从明天算起)
5. It's been 5 years since I last saw you. 我已5年没见你了。
6. Do you have a computer? 你有计算机吗?
7. Yes, I do. 是的,我有。
8. He has that book, doesn't he? 他有那本书,是吗?
9. No, he doesn't. 不,他没有。
10. Do you have any brothers or sisters? 你有兄弟或姐妹吗?
11. No, I'm a single son. 没有,我是独生子。
12. Does your computer have a modem? 你的电脑有调制解调器吗?
13. Do you have shampoo here? 这儿有香波卖吗?
14. What a beautiful garden you have! 你的花园真漂亮。
15. Any tickets left? 有剩票吗?
16. Do you have glue? I need some here. 你有胶水吗?我这里需要一点。
17. I have some left. 我剩下一些。
18. If you have more, please give me some. 如果你有多的,请给我。
19. Do you have my pencil? 你拿了我的铅笔吗?
20. Yes, I have your eraser, too. 是的,我还拿了你的橡皮。
21. When do you get up everyday? 每天你几点起床?
22. I usually get up at 8 o'clock. 我通常8点起床。
23. Where do you have your lunch? 你在哪儿吃午饭?
24. I have my lunch in a snack bar nearby. 我在附近一家快餐店吃午饭。
25. What did you have for lunch? 你中午吃些什么?
26. I had a hamburger and a fried chicken leg? 我吃一个汉堡包,一个炸鸡腿。
27. What time do you start work? 你什么时候开始工作?
28. I start work at 8 o'clock. 我八点开始工作。
29. What do you do at work? 你上班干些什么?
30. I answer telephones and do some typing. 我接电话和打字。
31. What time do you finish your work? 你什么时候下班?
32. At 6 o'clock sharp. 6点。
33. What do you do in your spare time? 闲暇时,你干些什么?
34. I like listening to pop music. 我喜欢听流行音乐。
35. I like playing football. 我喜欢踢足球。
36. When did you get up yesterday morning? 你昨天早上几点起床?
37. At about seven. 七点左右。
38. I heard the clock, but I didn't get up until 9. 我听见闹钟了,但我捱到九点才起。
39. I woke up seven and got up right away. 我七点醒了,然后马上起床了。
40. I hurried to my office. 我匆忙赶到办公室。
41. I had my breakfast on the way. 我在路上吃的早饭。
42. I was just on time. 我刚好赶上。
43. I was 10 minutes late. 我迟到了五分钟。
44. I had lunch with a friend of mine. 我和我的一个朋友一块吃了午饭。
45. I finished my work at 6 p.m. 下午6点我下班了。
46. I stayed and did some extra work. 我留下加了一会儿班。
47. The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early.电视节目很无聊,所以我早早睡了。
48. I read a magazine in bed. 我躺在床上看杂志。
49. I didn't sleep well. 我没睡好。
50. I slept soundly all night. 我整夜睡的很熟。
51. Hi, Joe, is it really you? 乔,你好,真是你吗?
52. Hi, Ann. Nice to see you again. 安,你好。真高兴再次见到你。
53. It's been a whole year since I last saw you. 我整整一年没见你了。
54. Yes, but you look as pretty now, as you did then. 但你看起来还是那么漂亮。
55. Oh, thank you. How have you been these days? 欧,谢谢。这段时间你好吗?
56. Not too bad. 不太糟。
57. But you sound so sad. 但听起来你很悲伤。
58. Yes, I lost my pet cat yesterday. 是啊,昨天我的宠物猫丢了。
59. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. 听到这消息我很遗憾。
60. That's all right. 没事儿。
61. Have you seen Kate lately? 最近你看见凯特了吗?
62. No, I have no contact with her. 没有。我和她没有一点儿联系。
63. I heard she got married last week. 我听说她上星期结婚了。
64. Oh, how nice. Sorry, I've got to go now. 那真好。对不起,我必须得走了。
65. So do I. See you later. Keep in touch. 我也是,再见。记得联系哦。
66. I used to take a walk in the early morning. 我过去常一大早出去散步。
67. He used to live in my neighborhood. 他曾与我是邻居。
68. Did you use to go fishing with friends? 过去你常和朋友钓鱼吗?
69. We have known each other for 6 years. 我们认识有六年了。
70. It has been a long time since last came here. 自从我上次来这里已经有很长时间了。
71. Have you seen Mr. Smith recently? 最近你见过史密斯先生吗?
72. They've been working on this project since last year.他们从去年开始一直都在做这个项目。
73. I've been watching TV all night. 我看了一整晚的电视。
74. The movie began as soon as we got there. 我们一到那儿电影就开始了。
75. When I arrived at the station, the train had already left. 我到车站时,火车已经开了。
76. The late arrival of the ship had messed up all our plans.船到晚了,把我们的计划全打乱了。
77. I had thought he knew the time of the meeting. 我原以为他知道开会时间。
78. They had excepted me to go with them. 他们原本希望我和他们一起去。
79. That was the third time that I had visited the place. 那是我第三次参观那地方了。
80. After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer. 我写完论文,就把它放在抽屉了。
81. Hi, Jack, where do you live now? 你好,杰克,你现在住哪儿?
82. I live at 203 Curzon Street. 我住在可胜街203号。
83. Curzon Street? Isn't Mary living there? 可胜街?玛丽不是也住那儿吗?
84. Yes, she lives just across the street. 是的,她就住在街对面。
85. How long have you stayed there? 你在那儿住多久了?
86. Just a few months. 才几个月。
87. How about Mary? How long has she lived there? 玛丽怎么样?她在那儿住多久了?
88. She's been living there since her birth. 她生下来就住那儿。
89. Will you stay there for long? 你会在那儿待很长时间吗?
90. No, I'll move to Hollywood next month. 不,我下个月搬到好莱坞去。
91. Oh, really? I'm moving there too. 真的?我也会搬到那儿去。
92. Great. Then we can drink beer together. 棒极了,我们可以一起喝啤酒了。
93. Yes, and you may stay there longer. 对,而且你也许会在那儿住久一些。
94. I hope so. 希望如此。
95. I'm sure we'll have a good time. 我相信我们会很开心的。
96. Where are you going? 你去哪儿?
97. Where did you go for dinner yesterday? 你们昨天去哪儿吃的饭?
98. When will he come to see you? 他什么时候来看你?
99. When did you buy the car? 你什么时候买的车?
100. Who told you? 谁告诉你的?
101. Who will accompany you to the airport? 谁将陪你去机场?
102. Why don't you agree? 你为什么不同意?
103. Why not go out for a walk? 干吗不出去散步?
104. How did you doing spend your holiday? 你假期怎么过的?
105. How are you doing these days? 这些日子你怎么样?
106. What did he say in the letter? 他在信里说什么了?
107. What are you going to do with the books? 你打算拿这些书怎么办?
108. What were you doing when I called? 我打电话给你时你在干吗?
109. I was about to leave. 我正要出门。
110. Can you guess what I was doing this morning? 你能猜到今天上午我在做什么吗?
111. How long will the sale last? 折价销售多久?
112. Only three days. 仅三天。
113. I'll be back in 5 days. 我五天之后回来。
114. Hello. Can I see Mr. Green? 你好,我能见格林先生吗?
115. Do you have an appointment? 你有预约吗?
116. Sorry, I don't. 对不起,我没有。
117. Yes. At 3 pm. 是的,约的是下午3点。
118. Sorry, Mr. Green can't see you now. 对不起,格林先生现在不能见您。
119. He's on the phone. 他在打电话。
120. Would you wait here for a minute? 您能在这里等一下吗?
121. Would you like something to drink? 您想喝点什么吗?
122. Tea, please. 我喝点茶吧。
123. Mr. Green, Mr. Smith is here. 格林先生,史密斯先生在这里。
124. You may go in now. 您可以进去了。
125. Nice to see you, my old friend. 真高兴见到你,我的老朋友。
126. How have you been these years? 这些年你怎么样?
127. You've changed little. 你一点也没变。
128. Do you still remember that Christmas? 你仍记得那个圣诞节吗?
129. Do you speak English? 你会说英语吗?
130. Yes, a little. 会讲一点。
131. How long have you studied English? 你学英语多久了?
132. He speaks English fluently. 他讲英语很流利。
133. Your English is very good. 你的英语很好。
134. You speak English pretty well. 你的英语讲的很好。
135. Are you a native speaker of English? 你的`母语是英语吗?
136. My native language is Chinese. 我的母语是汉语。
137. He speaks with London accent. 他带点伦敦口音。
138. He has a strong accent. 他口音很重。
139. I have some difficulty in expressing myself. 我表达起来有点困难。
140. I'm always confused with "s" and "th". 我常把s和th搞混。
141. Can you write in English? 你能用英文写文章吗?
142. Your pronunciation is excellent. 你的发音很好。
143. How can I improve my spoken English? 我该怎样才能提高口语水平?
144. What are you doing? 你在干什么?
145. I'm reading a book. 我在看书。
146. I'm cooking. 我在做饭。
147. Are you watching TV now? 你在看电视吗?
148. Yes, I'm watching Channel 5. 是的,我在看5频道。
149. No, I'm listening to the radio. 没有,我在听收音机。
150. Where are you going? 你去哪儿?
151. I'm going to work. 我去上班。
152. Who are you writing to? 你在给谁写信?
153. I'm writing to an old friend. 给一个老朋友。
154. What will you do this weekend? 这周末你将干什么?
155. I'll go to a concert. 我要去听音乐会。
156. I'll go on an outing with some friends. 我与朋友去郊游。
157. Do you like traveling? 你喜欢郊游吗?
158. Yes, I like it a great deal/it very much. 是的,我很喜欢。
159. How old are you? 你多大了?
160. I'm twenty-two (years old). 我二十二了。
161. Mr. Smith is still in his forties. 史密斯先生才四十几岁。
162. I'm two years younger than my sister. 我比我姐小两岁。
163. My elder sister is one year older than her husband. 我姐比他丈夫大一岁。
164. He's the youngest in the family. 他是一家中最小的。
165. He looks much younger than he is. 他看起来比他实际上年轻得多。
166. I came here when I was 20. 我二十岁来这儿。
167. I started school at the age of 6. 我六岁开始上学。
168. My father is over 60 years old. 我父亲已年过六十了。
169. Most of them are less than 30. 他们中大多数不到30岁。
170. I guess he's about 30. 我猜他大概30岁。
171. She's going to be 15 next month. 下个月她就满15了。
172. They'll have a party for their 10th wedding anniversary.他们将为结婚十周年开个晚会。
173. He's still a boy after all. 他毕竟还只是个孩子。
174. What time is it now? 现在几点?
175. It's two o'clock. 现在两点。
176. It's a quarter past five. 现在是五点一刻。
177. It's ten minutes to four. 现在差十分四点。
178. It's half past nine. 现在是九点半。
179. It's one o'clock sharp. 现在一点整。
180. It's not four o'clock. 还没到四点呢。
181. My watch says two o'clock. 我的表是两点钟。
182. My watch is two minutes fast. 我的表快了两分钟。
183. What's the time by your watch? 你的表几点了?
184. We must arrive there on time. 我们必须准时到那儿。
185. There are only two minutes left. 只剩两分钟了。
186. Can you finish your work ahead of time? 你能提前完成工作吗?
187. The flight is delayed. 飞机晚点起飞。
188. The meeting is put off. 会议延期了。
189. What day is today? 今天星期几?
190. Today is Monday. 今天星期一。
191. What's the date today? 今天几号?
192. Today is May 21st. 今天是五月二十一号。
193. When were you born? 你什么时候出生的?
194. I was born on September 1st, 1 我出生在1976年9月1日。
195. What time? 什么时候?
196. You name the time. 你定时间吧。
197. I'll meet you tomorrow. 我们明天见面。
198. Do you know the exact date? 你知道确切日期吗?
199. Please check the date. 请核实一下日期。
200. What were you doing this time last year? 去年这时候你在干什么?
二的一米
1. It's up to you.(由你决定。)2. I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。)3. How can I get in touch with you?4. Where can I wash my hands? (请问洗手间在哪里?)5. What's the weather like today?(今天天气如何?)6. Where are you headed [朝…方向行进]? (你要到哪里去?)7. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩。)8. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娱乐]?(你做什么消遣?)9. It’s a small world.(世界真小!)10. It’s my treat[请客、款待] this time.(这次我请客!)11. The sooner the better. (越快越好。)12. When is the most convenient [方便的;便利的] time for you?13. Take your time.(慢慢来/别着急。)14. I'm mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龙了。)I'm crazy[着迷的;狂热爱好的] about rock music. (我对摇滚乐很着迷。)15. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你?)16. What was your name again? (请再说一次名字好吗?)17. Would you care for[喜欢] a cop of coffee?(要被咖啡吗?)18. She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。)19. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。)20. It drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它把握逼疯了。)21. She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直没有出现。)22. That's not like him.(那不象是他的风格。)23. I couldn't get through.(电话打不通。)24. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我讨厌旅馆。)25. Be my guest.(请便、别客气)26. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(帮我看一下包好吗?)27. Let's keep in touch.(让我们保持联系。)28. Let's call it a day[决定或同意暂时或永久停止(进行某事)].29. I couldn't help[避免;阻止] it.(我没办法。)30. Something's come up[发生/出现].(有点事/出事了)31. Let's get to the point[要点/核心问题].(让我们来谈要点。)32. Keep that in mind.(记住那件事。)33. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)34. I'll be looking forward to it.(我将期待这一天。)35. Chances are slim[渺茫的;微小的].(机会很小。)36. Far from it.(一点也不。)37. I’m behind in my work.(我工作进度落后了。)38. It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)39. We're in the same boat.(我们处境相同。)40. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)41. What do you recommend?(你推荐什么?)42. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)43. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)44. It's out of the question.(这是不可能的。)45. Do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?)46. It doesn't make any difference.(没什么差别/无所谓。)47. I'm fed up[极其厌烦] with him.(我受够他了。)48. You can count on[指望;依赖] us.(你可以信赖我们。)49. It doesn't work.(坏了;不动了。)50.It's better than nothing.(总比什么都没有好。)51. Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。)52. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。)53. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。)54. I can't express[表示;表达;表明] myself very well in English.(我不能很好地用英语表达自己。)55. For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前)56. This milk has gone bad.(这牛奶变质了。)57. Don't beat around the bush. (别拐弯抹角了。)58. It's up in the air[悬而未决].(尚未确定。)59. Math is beyond[对某人而言难以想象/理解/估计] me.(我对数学无能为力。)60. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)61. You can't please[使人感到满意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能讨好每一个人。)62. I'm working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。)63. You bet!(当然!)64. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我)65. Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]?(你在开我玩笑吗?)66. Sooner or later.(迟早会的。)67. I'll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。)68. It isn't much.(那是微不足道的。)69. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)70. I'm feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。)71. Don't get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。)72. I'm under a lot of pressure.(我压力很大。)73. You're the boss.(听你的。)74. It doesn't make any sense!(毫无意义!)75. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。)76. What's this regarding?(这是关于哪方面的?)77. Over my dead body!(休想!)78. Can you give me a hand[帮手;援助]?(你能帮个忙吗?)79. We have thirty minutes to kill[消磨;打发(时间)].(我们有三十分钟空闲时间。)80. Whatever you say.(随便你。)81. It'll come to me.(我会想起来的。)82. You name[具体地(说出来)] it!(你说出来。)83. Time will tell.(时间会证明的。)84. I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。)85. You should take advantage of[利用] it.(你应该好好利用这个机会。)86. Let's talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈。)87. Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。)[这是美国人最喜欢说的话,也可作离别用语。]88. I'm easy to please[使…高兴;讨…喜欢].(我很容易取悦/相处。)89. Let's give him a big hand.(让我们热烈鼓掌。)90. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)91. I'm all mixed up.(我全搞混了。)92. Let's get together one of these days.(找一天聚聚。)93. He's behind the times.(他落伍了/跟不上时代了。)94. I'm pressed for time.(我时间紧迫。)95. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)96. You can't do this to me.(你不能这么对我。)97. Just to be on the safe side. (为了安全起见。)98. I hope I didn't offend you.(希望没有冒犯你。)99. It won't take much time.(不会花很长时间的。)100. It's been a long time.(好久不见了。)101. It’s nothing.(小事情;不足挂齿。)102. It’s a long story.(说来话长。)103. It's about time.(时间差不多了。)104. It's incredible.(难以置信!)105. It's hard to say.(难说。)106. I can't imagine why.(我想不通为什么。)107. That can't be.(不可能。)108. That's really something.(真了不起。)109. Are you sure?(你确信吗?)110. Are you crazy?(你疯了吗?)111. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一会儿。)112. I mean it. I'm serious. I'm no kidding!(我是认真的。)113. I'll consider this matter.(我会考虑这件事的。)114. I'll do something about it.(我会想办法的。)115. What are you talking about?(你在说些什么?)116. I'm afraid I can't.(恐怕我不行。)117. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想见你。)118. I'm flattered.(过奖了。)119. I'm not in the mood.(我没心情。)120. I'm so scared.(我怕极了。)121. I can't make[赶上] it.(我去不了/我赶不上。)122. You can never tell.(不知道/谁也没把握。)123. I won't buy[相信;接受] you story.(我不信你那一套。)124. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)125. It can't be helped.(无能为力。)126. Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打扰你。[事前])Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打扰你。[事后])127. I'm always punctual.(我总是很准时。)128. You may leave it to me.(交给我来办。)129. I wish I could.(不行。)[委婉表达法]130. What's the rush?(什么事那么匆忙?)131. What's so funny/(有什么好笑的?)132. I couldn't agree more.(我完全同意。)133. Stay out of this matter, please.(请别管这事。)134. Don't just shake you head.(别光摇头,想想办法!)135. Don't jump to conclusions.(别仓促/过早下结论。)136. That was a lousy movie.(那电影糟透了!)137. Have you thought about staying home?(是否考虑在家呆着?)138. I'll come. I give you my word.(我会来的。我向你保证。)139. I swear I'll never tell anyone.(我发誓不告诉任何人。)140. I'll make it up to you.(我会赔偿的。)141. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉!)142. Forgive me for breaking my promise.(原谅我食言。)143. Let's forgive and forget.(让我们摈弃前嫌。)144. I've heard so much about you!(久仰大名!)145. Don't underestimate me.(别小看我。)146. She gives me a headache.(她让我头疼。)147. It's very annoying.(真烦人。)148. He often fails to keep his word.(他常常不遵守诺言。)149. You made me feel ashamed of myself.(你让我感到羞愧。)150. I hope it turns out all right.(我希望结果很好。)151. I can't handle this alone.(我无法单独处理这事。)152. How long will it take to have this radio fixed?(修理这收音机要多久?)153. Come to me if you're in any difficulty.(有困难来找我。)154. Who do you think you are?(你以为你是谁?)155. You're wasting you breath.(你在白费口舌。)156. It doesn't seem like that.(似乎不象是那样。)157. Don't get on my nerves!(不要搅得我心烦。)158. Everything will be fine.(一切都会很好。)159. I'll be ready in a few minutes.(再过几分钟就好了。)160. I wonder what happened to him.(我不知道他出什么事了。)161. You are just trying to save face.(你只是想挽回面子。)162. His argument doesn't hold water.(他的论点站不住脚。)163. Your face tells it all.(你的表情透露了一切。)164. The days are getting longer.(白天越来越长了。)165. You've got to do something.(你一定要想办法。)166. I hope this will teach you a lesson.(希望这会给你一个教训。)167. I feel younger than ever.(我觉得比以前年轻。)168. It's a hard job, but I hope he can make it.(这不是件容易的差事,但我希望他能做到。)169. Don't look wise.(别自作聪明。)170. I'm afraid all my efforts were in vain.(我担心我的努力全白费了。)171. What happened to you memory?(你的记性是怎么搞的?)172. You're going too far!(你太过分了!)173. Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要逃避现实。)174. I have no other choice.(我别无选择。)175. I don't have the nerve to do it.(我没胆/勇气去做。)176. It's a matter of life and death.(事关生死。)177. Nothing works.(什么都不对劲儿。)178. Money will come and go.(钱乃身外之物。)179. He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了将近30年牢。)180. If I had known that, I could have helped you.(假如我早知道,我就能帮你了。)[最实用的虚拟语气]181. I couldn't care less.(我不在乎。)182. You have my word.(我保证。)183. He hit the ceiling at the news.(他听到那消息暴跳如雷/大发雷霆。)184. I don't mind staying up late.(我不在乎熬夜。)185. You're too outspoken.(你太直率了。)186. I can't afford it.(我承担/买不起。)187. I think it's a reasonable price.(我觉得这是个合理的价钱。)188. I'd like to try on these hats.(我想试试这些帽子。)189. He puts me to shame.(他使我蒙羞。)190. Every dog has his day.(凡人皆有得意时。)191. Don't give me any excuses.(不要给我任何理由。)192. Are you out of you mind?(你疯了吗?)193. He's been everywhere.(他到处都去过了。)194. What's bothering you?(什么在困扰你?)195. Who is to blame?(该怪谁?)196. There're a lot of rumors going around.(很多流言流传着。)197. I don't feel up to that.(我觉得不能胜任那工作。)198. I'm mad at myself.(我生自己的气。)199. It's raining cats and dogs.(下着倾盆大雨。)200. The sky is getting very cloudy.(天空的云越来越多了。)201. You won't get away with this.(你逃不掉惩罚的。)202. I'm tired of going to school day after day.(我厌倦每天上学。)203. Who am I supposed to see?(我应该去见谁?)204. His idea is childish.(他的想法很幼稚。)205. I need small change.(我需要零钱。)206. Don't try to brainwash me.(别想给我洗脑。)207. I don't seem to have any luck today.(我今天运气不好。)208. That reminds me.(那提醒了我。)209. What the hell are you doing?(你到底在做什么?)210. I can't seem to get to sleep.(我好象睡不着。)211. You look very serious about something.(你似乎有很严重的事。)212. I hope I'm not in the way.(我希望没有造成妨碍。)213. What are you so excited about?(什么事让你如此兴奋?)214. Tell me about you trouble.(把你的烦恼告诉我。)215. I feel much better now.(我感觉好多了。)216. I hope you will get well soon.(希望你很快会恢复。)217. She is sick in bed.(她卧病在床。)218. I have a slight fever.(我轻微发烧。)219. A fool never learns.(傻瓜永远学不会。)220. This is the schedule for tomorrow.(这是明天的日程安排。)221. How late are you open?(你们营业到多晚?)222. I'm here on business.(我来这里出差。)223. What's Hong Kong famous for?(香港以什么闻名?)224. What brings you to Beijing?(什么风把你吹到北京来的?)225. She looks blue.(她满面忧伤。)226. I just don't know what to say.(我就是不知道说什么。)227. Let's have fun tonight.(今晚让我们乐一乐。)228. Thank you for coming to see me off.(谢谢你来为我送行。)
Elephantwoman
高频生活英语口语句子
英语口语是被英语国家人民普遍应用的口头交流的语言形式。英语口语通常是通过声音传播的。英语文学作品中也常以书面形式记叙英语口语。下面是我为大家带来的高频生活英语口语句子,欢迎阅读。
1. I think so.
我想是的。
2. In a word, yes.
一句话,是的。
3. You're perfectly correct.
完全和你说的一样。
4. You got it.
正是!
5. I deny that.
我否认。
6. That's not what I mean.
我不是那个意思。
7. If you say so.
如果你说是的话,那就是吧。
8. I'm afraid so.
恐怕就是这样了。
9. No doubt.
确实是这样。
10. Your answer is to the point.
你说到点子上了。
11. Just google it.
自己去搜索一下。
12. You made my day.
因为你(或你的言语行动)让我一天都很开心。
13. She's wearing heavy makeup.
她化了浓妆。
14. I'm starving to death.
我快饿死了。
15. She dumped me.
她把我甩了。
16. You're the last person I want to see.
你是我最不想见到的一个人。
17. Fair enough.
没错,有道理。
18. Don't take it too serious.
别太当真/在意。
19. Look on the bright side.
往好的方面想。
20. You have my word.
我向你保证。
21. You asked for it!
是你自找的/都是你自己造的孽啊!
22. Am I embarrassing you?
我让你丢人/尴尬了吗?
23. I'm as busy as a bee.
我特别的忙。
24. Are you with me?
你在听我说话吗(对话时引起他人注意力)?要不要一起来啊(邀请对方一起做某事)?
25. Don't go too far.
别高兴的太早/别想得太不切实际了。
26. You're barking up the wrong tree.
你搞错对象了/你问错人了。
27. She's my ex.
她是我前女友(前妻)。
28. You bet.
当然啦,肯定的(表示自己很有把握)。
29. I'm gonna throw a party.
我要办个派对。
30. He's a heavy smoker.
他是个烟袋。
31. She's shallow.
她很肤浅(形容以貌取人等)。
32. You piss me off.
你惹恼我了。
33. She's showing off again.
她又在炫耀了。
34. Just like old times.
就像从前一样。
35. Tell me about it.
就是啊,可不是嘛!(用以迎合对方的话,表示有相同的经历)。
36. I'm positive(或直接说positive)
非常肯定。
37. This seat is taken.
此座已占。
38. Keep it real.
莫装逼。
39. My aunt flo is visiting.
我大姨妈来了/来例假了。
40. He always breaks the ice.
他总能活跃气氛。
41. I take that back.
我收回自己的话(用于反悔之前说过的话)。
42. That means a lot to me.
那对我来说意义重大/是莫大的鼓励。
43. You name it.
你尽管说(只要你说,我都答应)。
44. It's a long shot.
没什么胜算/成功的几率不大(但还是可以试试看)。
45. What a small world.
世界可真是小啊。
46. What's good here?
(点餐时)这儿最好吃的是什么?
47. What do you think?
你觉得嘞?你怎么想?
48. There you go again.
又来了!
49. You'll see.
以后你会明白的。
50. Stay out of this.
别搀和。
51. Don't be like that.
别这样嘛。
52. You've gone too far.
你实在是太过分了。
53. That makes two of us.
我也是/我赞同你的想法。
54. That makes one of us.
只有你才这样。
55. How do I look?
我看上去咋样?
56. Could be.
有可能,说不定。
57. Not a chance.
门儿都没有,想都别想。
58. What's with your face?
你的`脸怎么了?
59. Nothing personal.
我没别的意思(不是出于私人恩怨)。
60. It won't be too long.
很快就好了。
61. Be realistic.
现实一点!
62. Don't be so childish.
别这么孩子气。
63. Don't make a fool of yourself.
别丢人现眼了。
64. Are we on the same page?
我们想法一样吧?我们达成共识了吧?
65. A promise is a promise.
说话算话。
66. I'm crazy about her.
我疯狂迷恋她。
67. I'm in a bad mood.
我心情很糟糕。
68. I'm not your baby-sitter.
我可不是你的保姆。
69. How was your day?
今天过得咋样?
70. Another day, another dollar.
当一天和尚撞一天钟。
71. Mind your own business.
管好你自己
72. Right on time.
来得正是时候/很准时。
73. Feel free to call me.
随时电话联系我。
74. Where were we last time?
我们上次讲到哪儿了?
75. I'm worn out.
我累死鸟。
76. I'll get her for you.
我帮你去叫她。
77. What's your constellation/sign?
你是什么星座的?
78. One moment, please.
请稍等。
79. It drives me crazy.
快把老子气疯了。
80. I don't get you.
我没明白你的意思。
81. I have gained a lot of weight.
我发福了很多。
82. Anytime you're ready.
只要你准备好了任何时候都可以。
83. Just get out of my way.
靠边儿站/别挡路。
84. I'm totally behind this.
我完全赞成这个。
85. Doesn't matter to me.
跟我没关系/我无所谓了。
86. I'm taking my time.
我在静观其变。
87. This is kind of embarrassing.
这有点难为情/有点囧/有点尴尬。
88. By all means.
当然可以(同certainly)。
89. We all chipped in.
我们大伙凑的。
90. I'm not sure I know what you're getting at.
我不知道你意指什么。
91. We're looking into it.
我们正在观察。
92. I need to be by myself for a while.
我需要一个人静一会儿。
93. How about if we split it?
我们平摊怎么样?
94. That makes sense.
那样还说得过去/比较合理。
95. Things are gonna work out.
事情会解决的。
96. You might wanna ...
开头表示提建议,翻译成“怎样怎样比较好”。
97. We made a pact.
我们说好的/约定好的。
98. You wish!
你想得美!
99. Let's take a short break.
我们稍作休息。
100. Spot on!
说的太对了!
101. Come again?
再说一遍?
102. I'll back you up.
我会挺你的。
103. Tit for tat.
以牙还牙。
104. Get in line!
排队去(别插队)!
105. Sure thing!
当然!
106. Don't mess with me.
别惹我/老子可不是好惹的。
107. Sold out.
卖光了。
108. So far, so good.
目前还过得去吧。
109. Bummer!
真倒霉/真扫兴!
110. Wait up.
等等哈。
111. About time!
是时候了(做某事)!
112. You're a badass.
你个坏蛋。
113. It's meant to be.
天意啊!
114. She passed out.
她昏倒了。
115. I'm not that bad!
我没那么差吧!
116. I'm low on cash.
我手头缺钱花啊/手头紧啊。
117. Be right back.
马上回来。
118. You can count on me.
相信我/你就放心交给我吧。
119. Buck up!
振作起来!
120. Same here.
我也是。
121. Deal!
成交!就这样说定了!
122. Do I have to?
我一定要如此吗?
123. Check, please.
买单啦/结账。
124. And?
还有呢?
125. Nice try!
想得美!得了吧!
126. Cheers!
干杯!谢谢啦!
127. Peace!
再见!
128. Bingo!
中了!
129. It's on the house.
免费的。
130. Still up?
还没睡呀?
131. Easy, man.
哥们,淡定。
132. Don't flatter yourself.
别自以为是了。
133. What is the fuss?
吵什么?
134. Are you by yourself?
你一个吗?
135. I'll see to it.
我会留意的。
136. Call it even.
扯平了。
137. So?
然后呢?
138. Hold me tight.
抱紧我。
139. What's on your mind?
你心里在想什么?
140. Make up your mind.
快下决心/做出决定吧。
141. I'm dead broke right now.
我现在穷死了。
142. Don't try to strike an attitude with me.
不要对我摆什么臭架子。
143. He's just pulling my leg.
他只是在开我的玩笑。
144. Break a leg!
好运!祝你好运!
145. You can't break your promise.
你不能言而无信啊!
146. Keep a low profile / Keep your head down!
保持低调!
147. I don't have time for this.
我可没时间跟你瞎搅和/瞎逼逼(表某事是浪费时间,或催促赶紧切入正题)。
148. I don't mean to be rude, but...
我无意冒犯,但是……
149. Where to?
去哪儿?
150. Anywhere but here.
除了这里,哪儿都可以。
151. You won't regret it.
你不会后悔的。
152. I'll take the shotgun.
我坐副驾驶的位置。
153. She hates my guts.
她恨死我了。
154. I made a fool of myself.
我出尽了洋相/丢尽了脸。
155. I'll take your word for it.
我相信你说的话。
156.This is a touchy subject.
这是个敏感的话题。
157. You seem a littile jumpy.
你有点儿神经质啊。
158. I can't thank you enough.
我感激不尽。
159. She's our age.
她跟我们年纪差不多。
160. Don't drag me into this.
别把我扯进来。
161. Suck it up!
能忍就忍吧 / 忍忍就过去了。
162. How could you?
你怎么可以这样(对我/这样做)?
163. Don't rush me!
别催我!
164. It's just a setback.
这只是点小挫折而已。
165. How could you be so sure?
你怎么能这么肯定?
166. You just let it happen.
你就这么任其发生(不管不顾的)。
167. I'm beat.
我累坏了。
168. What a drag!
真无聊!真没劲!
169. I got fired.
我被炒鱿鱼了。
170. I can live with that.
我能受得了/接受得了。
171. Text me when you get home.
到家了给我发个短信。
172. Need a hand ?
需要帮忙吗?
173. It's my call.
这事由我决定。
174. You really like playing this card.
你可真是喜欢用这招啊。
175. He's getting too emotional.
他太鸡冻了/情绪化了。
176. I'm trying to spare your feelings.
我是在照顾你的感受。
177. I'm out of work.
我失业了。
178. We should think twice about it.
我们得仔细考虑下。
179. The hell you say!
废话!胡扯!我不信你的话!
180. Money is no object.
钱不是问题(有足够的钱,不差钱)。
181. I'd like to make a reservation.
我想预定(房间/座位等)。
182. What's the hurry?
急毛急啊!
183. You made a right choice.
你的选择是对的。
184. You're a dead man!
你丫死定了!
185. I'll treat you to dinner.
我会请你吃饭的。
186. No more worries.
再不需担心了。
187. No funny stuff.
不要耍花招。
188. You should burn in hell.
你真该下地狱!
189. I won't take no for an answer.
别对我说不/别拒绝我。
190. I'm going to puke.
我要吐了。
191. I'm just wiped out.
我累坏了/筋疲力尽了。
192. Sorry, I just slipped it out.
抱歉,我说漏嘴了。
193. Excuse me for a moment.
失陪一会儿。
194. Just leave it to me.
交给我处理吧。
195. Don't underestimate anyone.
不要小看/低估任何人。
196. You're really something!
你真了不起/你真牛。
197. Just have a little faith.
要有点信心嘛。
198. Make it quick.
长话短说/快一点。
199. Don't kid yourself.
不要自欺欺人了。
200. It's made in heaven.
这是命中注定的。
201. I got the message.
我懂你的意思了。
202. Let's leave this up.
这事儿先放着(别管)。
203. I'm on it.
交给我吧/我来吧。
204. I'm not going anywhere.
我哪也不去。
205. She's on the phone.
她在打电话/接电话。
206. I should have done this.
我本该这么做的(但是实际上我没做)。
207. I'll tell you what.
听我说。
208. Get out of my way.
闪开/让开!
209. Where was I?
我刚才说到哪儿了?
210. You do the math.
你自己想想看。