小S妈是顾大厨
《再别康桥》英文翻译及背景Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again徐志摩 by Xu Zhimo 轻轻的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave 正如我轻轻的来; As quietly as I came here; 我轻轻的招手, Quietly I wave good-bye 作别西天的云彩。 To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 那河畔的金柳 The golden willows by the riverside 是夕阳中的新娘 Are young brides in the setting sun波光里的艳影, Their reflections on the shimmering waves 在我的心头荡漾。 Always linger in the depth of my heart.软泥上的青荇, The floatingheart growing in the sludge 油油的在水底招摇; Sways leisurely under the water; 在康河的柔波里, In the gentle waves of Cambridge 我甘心做一条水草 I would be a water plant!那榆荫下的一潭, That pool under the shade of elm trees 不是清泉,是天上虹 Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; 揉碎在浮藻间, Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds 沉淀着彩虹似的梦。 Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream? 寻梦? 撑一支长篙, To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream 向青草更青处漫溯, To where the green grass is more verdant; 满载一船星辉, Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight 在星辉斑斓里放歌 And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight. 但我不能放歌, But I cannot sing aloud 悄悄是别离的笙箫; Quietness is my farewell music; 夏虫也为我沉默, Even summer insects heep silence for me 沉默是今晚的康桥! Silent is Cambridge tonight! 悄悄的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave 正如我悄悄的来; As quietly as I came here; 我挥一挥衣袖, Gently I flick my sleeves 不带走一片云彩。 Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away
大萌萌Alice
Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again
《再别康桥》
Very quietly I take my leave,
轻轻的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;
正如我轻轻的来;
Quietly I wave good-bye,
我轻轻的招手,
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
作别西天的云彩。
The golden willows by the riverside,
那河畔的金柳,
Are young brides in the setting sun;
是夕阳中的新娘;
Their reflections on the shimmering waves
波光里的艳影,
Always linger in the depth of my heart.
在我的心头荡漾。
The floating heart growing in the sludge,
软泥上的青荇,
Sways leisurely under the water;
油油的在水底招摇;
In the gentle waves of Cambridge,
在康桥的柔波里,
I would be a water plant!
我甘心做一条水草!
That pool under the shade of elm trees,
那榆荫下的一潭,
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
不是清泉,是天上虹;
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds,
揉碎在浮藻间,
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.
沉淀着彩虹似的梦。
Very quietly I left,
悄悄的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;
正如我悄悄的来;
Gently I flick my sleeves,
我挥一挥衣袖,
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.
不带走一片云彩。
扩展资料:
《再别康桥》的创作背景:
此诗写于1928年11月6日,初载1928年12月10日《新月》月刊第1卷第10号,署名徐志摩。康桥,即英国著名的剑桥大学所在地。
1920年10月—1922年8月,诗人曾游学于此。康桥时期是徐志摩一生的转折点。诗人在《猛虎集·序文》中曾经自陈道:在24岁以前,他对于诗的兴味远不如对于相对论或民约论的兴味。
正是康河的水,开启了诗人的心灵,唤醒了久蛰在他心中的诗人的天命。因此他后来曾满怀深情地说:“我的眼是康桥教我睁的,我的求知欲是康桥给我拨动的,我的自我意识是康桥给我胚胎的。”
灵魂尽头z
Goodbye Again, Cambridge! I leave softly, gently, Exactly as I came. I wave to the western sky, Telling it goodbye softly, gently. The golden willow at the river edge Is the setting sun‘s bride. Her quivering reflection Stays fixed in my mind. Green grass on the bank Dances on a watery floor In bright reflection. I wish myself a bit of waterweed Vibrating to the ripple. Of the River Cam. That creek in the shade of the great elms Is not a creek but a shattered rainbow, Printed on the water And inlaid with duckweed, It is my lost dream. Hunting a dream? Wielding a long punting pole I get my boat into green water, Into still greener grass. In a flood of starlight On a river of silver and diamond I sing to my heart‘s content. But now, no, I cannot sing With farewell in my heart. Farewells must be quiet, mute, Even the summer insects are silent, Knowing I am leaving. The Cambridge night is soundless. I leave quietly As I came quietly. I am leaving Without taking so much As a piece of cloud. But with a quick jerk of my sleave I wave goodbye.
狼人发生地
《再别康桥》是徐志摩脍炙人口的诗篇,细致入微地描写了诗人对康桥的爱恋和对往昔生活的憧憬。英文翻译延续了中文诗篇的唯美,一起来欣赏一下吧!
再别康桥Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again
轻轻的我走了, 正如我轻轻的来; 我轻轻的招手, 作别西天的云彩。 Very quietly I take my leave As quietly as I came here; Quietly I wave good-bye To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
那河畔的金柳, 是夕阳中的新娘; 波光里的艳影, 在我的心头荡漾。 The golden willows by the riverside Are young brides in the setting sun; Their reflections on the shimmering waves Always linger in the depth of my heart.
软泥上的青荇, 油油的在水底招摇; 在康河的柔波里, 我甘心做一条水草。 The floating heart growing in the sludge Sways leisurely under the water; In the gentle waves of Cambridge I would be a water plant!
那榆荫下的一潭, 不是清泉,是天上虹; 揉碎在浮藻间,沉淀着彩虹似的梦。 That pool under the shade of elm trees Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?
寻梦? 撑一支长篙, 向青草更青处漫溯, 满载一船星辉, 在星辉斑斓里放歌。 To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream To where the green grass is more verdant; Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.
但我不能放歌, 悄悄是别离的笙箫; 夏虫也为我沉默, 沉默是今晚的康桥! But I cannot sing aloud Quietness is my farewell music; Even summer insects heep silence for me Silent is Cambridge tonight!
悄悄的我走了, 正如我悄悄的来; 我挥一挥衣袖, 不带走一片云彩。 Very quietly I take my leave As quietly as I came here; Gently I flick my sleeves Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away