百度钱包丶
英语古诗是世界上最古老最基本的文学形式,是语言艺术最高的表现形式,值得我们阅读欣赏,下面是我为大家带来简单英语古诗带翻译,欢迎阅读!
That thou art blamed shall not be thy defect,
你受人指摘,并不是你的瑕疵,
For slander's mark was ever yet the fair;
因为美丽永远是诽谤的对象;
The ornament of beauty is suspect,
美丽的无上的装饰就是猜疑,
A crow that flies in heaven's sweetest air.
像乌鸦在最晴朗的天空飞翔。
So thou be good, slander doth but approve
所以,检点些,谗言只能更恭维
Thy worth the greater, being woo'd of time;
你的美德,既然时光对你钟情;
For canker vice the sweetest buds doth love,
因为恶蛆最爱那甜蜜的嫩蕊,
And thou present'st a pure unstained prime.
而你的正是纯洁无瑕的初春。
Thou hast pass'd by the ambush of young days,
你已经越过年轻日子的埋伏,
Either not assail'd or victor being charged;
或未遭遇袭击,或已克服敌手;
Yet this thy praise cannot be so thy praise,
可是,对你这样的赞美并不足
To tie up envy evermore enlarged:
堵住那不断扩大的嫉妒的口:
If some suspect of ill mask'd not thy show,
若没有猜疑把你的清光遮掩,
Then thou alone kingdoms of hearts shouldst owe.
多少个心灵的王国将归你独占。
No longer mourn for me when I am dead
我死去的时候别再为我悲哀,
Then you shall hear the surly sullen bell
当你听见那沉重凄惨的葬钟
Give warning to the world that I am fled
普告给全世界说我已经离开
From this vile world, with vilest worms to dwell:
这龌龊世界去伴最龌龊的虫:
Nay, if you read this line, remember not
不呀,当你读到这诗,别再记起
The hand that writ it; for I love you so
那写它的手;因为我爱到这样,
That I in your sweet thoughts would be forgot
宁愿被遗忘在你甜蜜的心里,
If thinking on me then should make you woe.
如果想起我会使你不胜哀伤。
O, if, I say, you look upon this verse
如果呀,我说,如果你看见这诗,
When I perhaps compounded am with clay,
那时候或许我已经化作泥土,
Do not so much as my poor name rehearse.
连我这可怜的名字也别提起,
But let your love even with my life decay,
但愿你的爱与我的生命同腐。
Lest the wise world should look into your moan
免得这聪明世界猜透你的心,
And mock you with me after I am gone.
在我死去后把你也当作笑柄。
O, lest the world should task you to recite
哦,免得这世界要强逼你自招
What merit lived in me, that you should love
我有什么好处,使你在我死后
After my death, dear love, forget me quite,
依旧爱我,爱人呀,把我全忘掉,
For you in me can nothing worthy prove;
因外我一点值得提的都没有;
Unless you would devise some virtuous lie,
除非你捏造出一些美丽的谎,
To do more for me than mine own desert,
过分为我吹嘘我应有的价值,
And hang more praise upon deceased I
把瞑目长眠的我阿谀和夸奖,
Than niggard truth would willingly impart:
远超过鄙吝的事实所愿昭示:
O, lest your true love may seem false in this,
哦,怕你的真爱因此显得虚伪,
That you for love speak well of me untrue,
怕你为爱的原故替我说假话,
My name be buried where my body is,
愿我的名字永远和肉体同埋,
And live no more to shame nor me nor you.
免得活下去把你和我都羞煞。
For I am shamed by that which I bring forth,
因为我可怜的作品使我羞惭,
And so should you, to love things nothing worth.
易买易得
1.春晓 孟浩然
A Spring Morning Meng Haoran Translated by Pr. Xu Yuanchong
春眠不觉晓
This spring morning in bed I'm lying,
处处闻啼鸟
Not to awake till birds are crying.
夜来风雨声
After one night of wind and showers,
花落知多少
How many are the fallen flowers!
2.生查子·元夕 欧阳修
At LanternFestival - Tune: Song of Hawthorn by Ouyang Xiu
去年元夜时,花市灯如昼。
In the LanternFestival night of last year,
The flowers marketwas bright as daylight.
月上柳梢头,人约黄昏后。
When the moon hungbehind the willows,
Young people wentout on dates under them.
今年元夜时,月与灯依旧。
In the LanternFestival night of this year’s,
The moon and thelanterns were the same.
不见去年人,泪湿春衫袖。
But I could notfind last year's date of mine,
My sleeves offestival dress are wet with tears.
3.枫桥夜泊 张继
Mooring by Maple Bridge at Night Zhang Ji Translated by Pr. Xu Yuanchong
月落乌啼霜满天
The crows at moonset cry,streaking the frosty sky;
江枫渔火对愁眠
Facing dim fishing boats neath maples, sad I lie.
姑苏城外寒山寺
Beyond the city wall, from Temple of Cold Hill
夜半钟声到客船
Bells break the ship-borne roamer's dream in midnight still.
4.江南春 杜牧
Spring on the Southern Rivershore Du Mu Translated by Pr. Xu Yuanchong
千里莺啼绿映红,
Orioles sing for miles amid red blooms and green trees;
水村山郭酒旗风.
By hills and rills wine shop streamers wave in the breeze.
南朝四百八十寺,
Four hundred eighty splendid temples still remain
多少楼台烟雨中。
Of Southern Dynasties in the mist and rain.
5.望庐山瀑布 李白
The Waterfall in Mount Lu Viewed from Afar Li Bai Translated by Pr. Xu Yuanchong
日照香炉生紫烟,
The sunlit Censer Peak exhales incense-like cloud;
遥看瀑布挂前川。
Like an upended stream the cataract sounds loud.
飞流直下三千尺,
Its torrent dashes down three thousand feet from high,
疑是银河落九天。
As if the Silver River fell from the blue sky.