• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    218

雪皑皑xueaiai
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语诗歌100篇

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

蔡zhong凯

已采纳

1、A Grain of Sand   William Blake

一粒沙子  威廉·布莱克

To see a world in a grain of sand,

从一粒沙子看到一个世界,

And a heaven in a wild fllower,

从一朵野花看到一个天堂,

Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,

把握在你手心里的就是无限,

And eternity in an hour.

永恒也就消融于一个时辰。

2、When we two parted   Lord Byron

当我们两分开时   劳登·拜伦

When we two parted

当我们两分开时

In silence and tears,

只有沉默和眼泪

half broken-hearted

心儿几乎要破碎

to sever for years,

得分隔多少年岁

pale grew thy cheek and cold,

你的脸苍白又冰冷

colder thy kiss;

你的吻更寒意逼人

truly that hour foretold

那一刻正预示了

sorrow to this!

我今日的悲伤

the dew of the morning

那天冰冷的朝露

sunk chill on my brow-

滴在我的额头

it felt like the warning

它似乎警示了

of what I feel now.

我此刻的痛楚

thy vows are all broken,

你背弃了所有的誓言

and light is thy fame:

名声也轻飘似云

I hear thy name spoken,

听到别人提到你的名字

and share in its shame.

我也感到无地自容

they name thee before me,

他们在我面前提到你

a knell to my ear;

一声声如同丧钟敲响在耳际

a shudder comes o'er me-

我浑身颤栗——

why wert thou so dear?

为什么对你如此深情

they know not I knew thee

没人知道我了解你

who knew thee too well:

太过了解了——

long ,long shall I rue thee,

我将长久地为你懊悔

too deeply to tell.

懊悔之深难以言述

in secret we met-

我俩秘密地相会

in silence I grieve,

我独自神伤

that thy heart could forget,

你的心儿竟忘却

thy spirit deceive.

你的灵魂竟欺骗

if I should meet thee

如果多年以后

after long years,

我们再相见

how should I greet thee?

我该怎样面对你

with silence and tears.

只有沉默和眼泪

3、When You Are Old   Yeats

当你老了   叶芝

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

当你老了,头白了,睡思昏沉,

And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

在炉火旁打盹,请取下这部诗歌,

And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,

慢慢读,回想你过去眼神的柔和,

Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

回想它们昔日浓重的阴影;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,

多少人爱你青春欢畅的时辰,

And loved your beauty with love false or true,

爱慕你的美丽,假意或真心,

But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,

只有一个人爱你朝圣者的灵魂,

And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

爱你衰老了的脸上痛苦的皱纹;

And bending down beside the glowing bars,

垂下头来,在红火闪耀的炉子旁,

Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled,

凄然地轻轻诉,说那爱情的消逝,

And paced upon the mountains overhead,

在头顶上的山上它缓缓地踱着步子,

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

在一群星星中间隐藏着脸庞。

4、The Human Seasons   John Keats

人生的四季   约翰·济慈

Four Seasons fill the measure of the year;

四季轮回构成了一年,

There are four seasons in the mind of man:

人的心灵也有四季更替:

He has his lusty Spring, when fancy clear

他有生机勃勃的春天,

Takes in all beauty with an easy span:

在幻想中把所有美景一览无余;

He has his Summer, when luxuriously

在那奢华繁盛的夏天,

Spring's honied cud of youthful thought he loves

他爱把春天采集的花蜜细细品尝,

To ruminate, and by such dreaming high

沉浸在甜美的青春思绪中,

Is nearest unto heaven: quiet coves

他高高飞扬的梦想几乎升上天堂;

His soul has in its autumn,when his wings

秋天他的心灵栖息在宁静的港湾,

He furleth close; contented so to look

他收拢了疲倦的羽翼,

On mists in idleness--to let fair things

悠闲而满足地透过雾气遥望,

Pass by unheeded as a threshold brook.

任美好的事物像门前的小溪不经意地流逝。

He has his Winter too of pale misfeature,

他终将走进冬天的苍凉晚境,

Or else he would forego his mortal nature.

不然他就失去了凡人的本性。

5、The Road Not Taken   Robert Frost

未选择的路   罗伯特·佛洛斯特

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

黄色的树林里分出两条路,

And sorry I could not travel both

可惜我不能同时去涉足,

And be one traveler, long I stood

我在那路口久久伫立,

And looked down one as far as I could

我向着一条路极目望去,

To where it bent in the undergrowth;

直到它消失在丛林深处。

Then took the other, as just as fair,

但我却选了另外一条路,

And having perhaps the better claim,

它荒草萋萋,十分幽寂,

Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

显得更诱人、更美丽;

Though as for that the passing there

虽然在这条小路上,

Had worn them really about the same,

很少留下旅人的足迹。

And both that morning equally lay

那天清晨落地满地,

In leaves no step had trodden black.

两条路都未经脚印污染。

Oh, I kept the first for another day!

啊,留下一条路等改日再见!

Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

但我知道路径延绵无尽头,

I doubted if I should ever come back.

恐怕我难以再回返。

I shall be telling this with a sigh

也许多少年后在某个地方,

Somewhere ages and ages hence:

我将轻声叹息将往事回顾:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I

一片树林里分出两条路

I took the one less traveled by,

而我选择了人迹更少的一条,

And that has made all the difference.

从此决定了我一生的道路。

英语诗歌100篇

352 评论(8)

我躲在墙角哭

你喜欢读英语诗吗?多读英语诗对于提升自己的英语水平有所帮助,下面是我整理的一些经典的 英语诗歌 ,欢迎大家阅读!

If you were a teardrop;In my eye,

For fear of losing you,I would never cry.

And if the golden sun,Should cease to shine its light,

Just one smile from you,Would make my whole world bright.

如果你是我眼里的一滴泪,为了不失去你,我将永不哭泣;如果金色的阳光停止了它耀眼的光芒,你的一个微笑,将照亮我的整个世界

Never give up,

Never lose hope.

Always have faith,

It allows you to cope.

Trying times will pass,

As they always do.

Just have patience,

Your dreams will come true.

So put on a smile,

You'll live through your pain.

Know it will pass,

And strength you will gain

永不放弃 ,

永不心灰意冷 。

永存信念 ,

它会使你应付自如 。

难捱的时光终将过去 ,

一如既往 。

只要有耐心 ,

梦想就会成真 。

露出微笑 ,

你会走出痛苦 。

相信苦难定会过去 ,

你将重获力量 。

Hold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想,

For if dreams die 梦想若是消亡

Life is a broken-winged bird 生命就象鸟儿折了翅膀

That can never fly. 再也不能飞翔

Hold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想,

For when dreams go 梦想若是消丧

Life is a barren field 生命就象贫瘠的荒野,

Frozen only with snow 雪覆冰封,万物不再生

If I could save time in a bottle

the first thing that I'd like to do

is to save every day until eternity passes away

just to spend them with you

If I could save time in a bottle

the first thing that I'd like to do

is to save every day until eternity passes away

just to spend them with you

If I could make days last forever

if words could make wishes come true

I'd save every day like a treasure and then

again I would spend them with you

如果我能把时间存入一个瓶子,

我要作的第一件事就是,

把每一天都存下来直到永恒,

再和你一起慢慢度过。

如果我能把时间化作永恒,

如果我的愿望能一一成真,

我会把每天都像宝贝一样存起来,

再和你一起慢慢度过。

Thank you for comforting me when I'm sad

Loving me when I'm mad

Picking me up when I'm down

Thank you for being my friend and being around

Teaching me the meaning of love

Encouraging me when I need a shove

But most of all thank you for

Loving me for who I am

感谢你在我伤心时安慰我,

当我生气时你护著我,

当我沮丧时你拉拔我。

感谢你作我的朋友并且在我身旁,

教导我爱的意义是什么,

当我需要动力时你鼓励我。

但我最想感谢你的是,

爱上像我这样的一个人

谁说爱就一个字

Love is more than a word,

It says so much.

When I see these four letters,

I almost feel your touch.

This only happened since

I fell in love with you.

Why this word does this,

I haven't got a clue.

Love 不单是一个字,

它还代表了许多意涵,

当我看到这四个字母时,

我几乎能感受到你内心的感动。

但是这只发生在,

我爱上你之后,

为何这个字有如此的魔力,

我也搞不清楚。

You're always there for me

When things tend to go wrong

It's that faith you have in me

That makes our love strong

当我需要你时你永远在那里,

就算是我犯了错误也没关系,

是你对我坚定的信心,

让我们的爱更加茁壮

想念你的情人节

Sweetheart,

My thoughts are deep into you

From the moment that I wake up

And to the whole day through

Happy Valentine's Day

亲爱的,

我深深地想念著你,

从我每天早上起来的那一刻起,

每一分每一秒直到一天结束。

情人节快乐!

下一页还有更多英语诗>>>>>>

189 评论(10)

王小虎呦

《When You Are Old 》When you are old and gray and full of sleep And nodding by the fire, take down this book, And slowly read, and dream of the soft look Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep; How many loved your moments of glad grace, And loved your beauty with love false or true; But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you, And loved the sorrows of your changing face; And bending down beside the glowing bars, Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled And paced upon the mountains overhead, And hid his face amid a crowd of stars. 当你老了 (叶芝) 当你老了,白发苍苍,睡思昏沉, 在炉火旁打盹,请取下这部诗歌, 慢慢读,回想你过去眼神的柔和 回想它们过去的浓重的阴影; 多少人爱你年轻欢畅的时候 出于假意或真心地爱慕你的美貌, 只有一个人爱你那朝圣者的灵魂, 爱你老去的容颜的痛苦的皱纹。 躬身在红光闪耀的炉火旁, 凄然地低语,爱为何消逝, 在头顶的山上,它缓缓踱着步子, 将脸隐没在群星之中。---------------------------------------------------世事沧桑话鸣鸟 作者:〔美国〕罗伯特·潘·沃伦 那只是一只鸟在晚上鸣叫,认不出是什么鸟, 当我从泉边取水回来,走过满是石头的牧场, 我站得那么静,头上的天空和水桶里的天空一样静。 多少年过去,多少地方多少脸都淡漠了,有的人已谢世, 而我站在远方,夜那么静,我终于肯定 我最怀念的,不是那些终将消逝的东西, 而是鸟鸣时那种宁静。 《Ornithology in a World of Flux》It was only a bird call at evening,unidentified, As I came from the spring with water,across the rocky back-pasture; But I stood so still sky above was not stiller than sky in pail-water. Years pass,all places and faces fade,some people have died, And I stand in a far land,the evening still,and am at last sure That I miss more that stillness at bird-call than some things that were to fail later

360 评论(9)

风铃结香

英文诗歌分享如下:【1】Rain雨Rainisfallingallaround,雨儿在到处降落,Itfallsonfieldandtree,它落在田野和树梢,Itrainsontheumbrellahere,它落在这边的雨伞上,Andontheshipsatsea.又落在航行海上的船只。byR.L.Stevenson,1850-1894【2】OSailor,ComeAshore啊!水手,上岸吧Osailor,comeashore啊!水手,上岸吧Whathaveyoubroughtforme?你给我带来什么?Redcoral,whitecoral,海里的珊瑚,Coralfromthesea.红的,白的。Ididnotdigitfromtheground它不是我从地下挖的,Norpluckitfromatree;也不是从树上摘的;Feebleinsectsmadeit它是暴风雨的海裹Inthestormysea.弱小昆虫做成的。byC.G.Rossetti

197 评论(11)

相关问答