运动的毛毛
与他人初次见面时,一些简单的打招呼英语口语对话。下面是我给大家整理的初次见面问候对话英语,供大家参阅!
1. Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你。
二个素不认识的老美见面打招呼的方式很简单,就是一个人先说"Nice to meet you", 另一个人说 "Nice to meet you, too",然后相互握手。但人多的时候, 你不可能一个一个说 "Nice to meet you",这时简单说"Hi" 就可以了,但这么说不适用于比较正式的场合。
2. Give me a hug.给我一个拥抱吧。
如果两个人相识已久,见面再说"Nice to meet you" 反而显得有点见外。这时候通常问候一句 "How are you doing" 或者 "What's up" 比较好一些。如果两个人还是不错的朋友,就会彼此拥抱一下。当然啦,拥抱之前不一定要说 "Give me a hug",只要看到人家张开双手,你就可以迎上去拥抱啦。
3. Do you want to exchange numbers? 你想不想交换电话呢?
如果是学生的社交场合,要不要名片就不是那么重要了。这时你可以尝试跟对方交换电话号码。你可以说 "Do you want to exchange numbers" 或是直截了当要对方的电话 "Could I have your phone number"。当然,第一次见面就要对方电话感觉好像怪怪的,所以你也可以跟对方要 E-mail address 或是 ICQ number。总之要什么就根据当时的情况和你个人的企图来定了.
A: Hello. My name is Anna.
B: Hi Anna. My name is Tinna.
A: How do you do , Tinna.
B: Are you American?
A: No, I'm Chinese.
B: Nice meeting you, Anna.
A: Nice meeting you, too.
B: Bye, Anna.
A: Bye.
Why,hello,Green!
呃,你好,格林!
How are you,Mr Wang?
你好吗,王先生?
How have you been?
过得如何?
How are you feeling?
你觉得怎么样?
How have you been getting along?
过得怎样?
How are things?
过得如何?
How is everything with you?
过得如何?
How goes the world with you?
近况如何?
How goes it?
近来如何?
Where have you been up to?
近来在忙什么?
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了?
Where have you been keeping yourself?
你去哪儿了?
Haven't seen you for such a long time.
很长时间没看到你了。
00:35.14]It's quite a pleasant surprise!
真没想到会见到你!
Fancy meeting you here!
真想不到会在这儿遇见你!
How do you do?
你好。
Good morning,Mr.Black!
早上好,布莱克先生!
Hello,Mr./Mrs./MiBrown!
你好,布朗先生/女士/小姐!
How nice to see you!
很高兴见到你!
I'm glad to know you.
认识你真高兴。
I'm very glad to meet you.
很高兴遇见你。
It's a pleasure to meet you.
很高兴遇见你。
How very nice to meet you!
见到你真高兴!
I'm glad to have the opportunity to meet you here.
很高兴有这个机会让我在这儿遇见你。
Fine,thanks.
很好,谢谢。
Fine,just fine.
很好,很好。
Really fine.
真的很好。
Great!
好极了!
Fine,and you?
很好,你呢?
Just so-so.
马马虎虎。
Nothing much.
不怎么好。
Bearing up,bearing up.
马马虎虎。
Surviving,thanks.
凑合,谢谢。
Same as ever.
和以前一样。
洛洛智久
开展对话教学的基础是建立教师与学生之间平等的地位,以学生的学习兴趣为教学核心,以学生的自主学习为教学目标,在老师的引导与启发下,进行民主化、相互化的学习行为。我整理了两人初次见面英语对话,欢迎阅读!
Tom: Hi. I don't think we've met. My name's Tom.
Jenny: Hi, Tom. Nice to meet you. My name is Juanita, but everybody calls me Jenny.
Tom: Nice to meet you, Jenny. So, where are you from?
Jenny: Well, originally I'm from Argentina, but we moved to the United States when I was about five years old. My parents now live in Chile. That's were they first met. How about you, Tom?
Tom: I was born in Fresno, California, and we lived there until I was seven. Then, since my father worked for the military, we moved all over the place.
Jenny: Oh yeah? Where are some of the places you've lived?
Tom: Mostly, we were overseas. We spent a total of ten years in Korea, Germany, and Okinawa, Japan. We were transferred back to the States three years ago, but I think my parents would have stayed, let's say, another 20 years had it not been for my education.
Jenny: Wow. It sounds like you've had an interesting life. So, what do you do now?
Tom: I'm a student at Purdue University.
Jenny: Oh really? What are you studying?
Tom: I'm majoring in psychology. How about you? What do you do?
Jenny: Well, I'm working as a sales representative for Vega Computers downtown.
Tom: No kidding! My brother works there too.
Hello!
你好!
Oh, hi!
噢,你好!
Please let me introduce myself. My name is Tom.
请允许我自我介绍一下。我叫汤姆。
Pleased to meet you. My name is Alice. Did you just move in next door?
很高兴认识你。我叫爱丽丝。你刚刚搬到隔壁吗?
Yes, I did. Have you lived here long?
是的,我是。你在这里住得久吗?
Me? I guess so. I've lived here for about six years now. Have you lived in America very long?
我吗?我想是这样的。我在这里住了6年了。你在美国住得久吗?
No, not really. When I left Vietnam, I came to America and lived with my cousin in Dallas for two years. Where do you work, Alice?
不,不是很久。离开越南之后,我来到美国,和我的堂兄在达拉斯住了两年。爱丽丝,你在哪里工作?
I teach mathematics at a college. What do you do?
我在一所大学教数学。你是做什么的?
I'm an accountant company.
我是一个公司的会计员。
Well, Tom, it was good to meet you. I have to go now. I'm teaching a class this evening and I need to get to the college.
噢,汤姆,很高兴认识你。现在我必须走了。今晚我要上一节课,我要去学校了。
It was nice meeting you too, Alice.
爱丽丝,认识你我也很高兴。
See you around.
再见。
Good-bye, Alice.
再见,爱丽丝。
xian:
hello,my name is xian.what's your name?
你好,我叫冼.你叫什么名字?
lingling:
hello,my name is lingling,nice to meet you.
你好,我叫玲玲,很高兴认识你.
xian:
nice to meet you too,where are you going?
我也很高兴能认识你,你要去那里呢?
lingling:
the weather is very good,today.i'm going to the bookstore. would you like to go with me?
今天天气很好,我要去书店看看.你要去吗?
xian:
yes ,i also want to take a look there.
好的,我也想去看看.
lingling:
ok! let's go!
好的,我们走吧