樱桃小胖妞儿
随着全球化的不断加深以及世界科技的迅猛发展,作为世界普通话的英语,其重要性日趋上升。我整理了预订酒店英语对话稿,欢迎阅读!
Scene:The telephone in Swan House rings.A captain(c) answers the call.
场景:在天鹅宾馆电话响了。一个领班在接电话。
C:Good morning.The Swan House.Li Ming speaking.May I help you?
早上好,我是天鹅宾馆的李明您有什么需要帮助。
G:What time do you open this evening?今晚你们什么时候营业。
C:We open at six thirty, madam.And we take the last orders at ten thirty.
女士,我们6:30开始,10:30打烊。
G:Well, I’d like to reserve a table for four this evening.
好的,晚上我要预订一个4人桌。
C:Yes,madam.What time would you like to have your table?
好的,女士。你想什么时候要呢。
G:About seven,I think.我想大约7点吧。
C:A table for four at seven this evening.May I have your name,madam?
晚上7点,一张4人桌,我能知道你的名字吗,女士?
G:Leavens,Mary Leavens.
C:Thank you,Mrs Leavens.We lood forward to having you this evening.
谢谢,Mrs Leavens。我们期待今晚你的到来。
G:Oh, one more thing.Any chance of a table by the window?We’d like to enjoy the night view of Shanghai.
噢,还有一件事,有靠窗的桌子吗?我们想欣赏一下上海的夜景。
C:I see. Leave it to me.We will try our best.Is there anything else I can for you?
我明白,为你预留,我们将尽全力,还有什么为您服务的吗?
G:No,thanks.Good-bye.没有了,谢谢。再见。
C:Good-bye,Mrs Leavens.And have g good day.
再见Mrs Leavens。玩得愉快。
Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?
前台:皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗?
John: Yes. I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4. Do you have any vacancies?
约翰:我想订一个房间,五月2号到4号,请问你们还有空房吗?
Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?
前台:还有空房。您需要什么样的房间?
John: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.
约翰:我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。
Front Desk: No problem, sir.
前台:没问题,先生。
John: How much will that be?
约翰:价格如何?
Front Desk: It's RMB 400 per night.
前台:每晚400元。
John: That's a little high. I'm told your hotel is offering a discount now.
约翰:价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。
Front Desk: Yes, we were, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.
前台:是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉。
John: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?
约翰:我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?
Front Desk: No, sir. This is the least expensive suite we have at the moment.
前台:没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是最便宜的套房。
John: OK, I'll take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?
约翰:那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?
Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?
前台:是的,包括早餐。现在我能问一下您的名字吗?
John: My name is John Deep.
约翰:我叫John Deep。
Front Desk: Would you kindly spell that for me?
前台:您能拼一下吗?
John: That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.
约翰:J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.
Front Desk: Thank you. How many nights would you like to stay?
前台:谢谢。另外您预计在此停留多久?
John: Three nights, from May 2 .
约翰:三天,五月2号开始。
Front Desk: Certainly, sir. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. We look forward to seeing you.
前台:好的。我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后。静候您的光临。
John: Thank you.
约翰:谢谢。
Receptionist:—Good afternoon, Santa Hotel. May I help you?
下午好,Santa酒店,有什么可以帮您?
Mrs Ryefield:—Yes. I´d like to book a room, please.
我想订房。
Receptionist:—Certainly. When would you like to have the room madam?
当然,您想要什么时候的房间呢?
Mrs Ryefield:—3rd of March.
3月3号
Receptionist:—How long will you be staying?
您想住多久?
Mrs Ryefield:—Three nights.
3个晚上。
Receptionist:—What kind of room would you like, madam?
好的,女士,您想要什么类型的房间?
Mrs Ryefield:—Er... Double room. I´d appreciate it if you could give me a room with a view over the lake.
双人房吧。如果你能个帮我订个带湖景的,就最好了。
Receptionist:—Certainly, madam. I´ll just check what we have available. . . I am so sorry, we do not have double room available on 3rd of March, but we do have king size room available with a really splendid view. Would you mind having a king size room instead of double room?
当然,女士,先让我看下我们的房间情况……很抱歉,3月3号的双人房没有了,但是我们有带豪华景观的大床房,可以吗?
Mrs Ryefield:—How much is the charge of king size room per night?
大床房多少钱一晚?
Receptionist:—It is 680 RMB per night.
680元一个晚上。
Mrs Ryefield:—Well not bad. I would like to have one then.
哦还好,那要大床房吧。
Receptionist:—Great. Would you like breakfast?
好的,您想要早餐吗?
Mrs Ryefield:—No, thanks.
不了,谢谢。
Receptionist:—Who´s the booking for, please, madam?
女士,请问预订人的姓名是?
Mrs Ryefield:—Mr and Mrs Ryefield, that´s R-Y-E-F-I-E-L-D.
Ryefield先生和Ryefield女士。
Receptionist:—Okay, let me make sure I got that: Mr and Mrs Ryefield. king size room for March of 3rd, 4th and 5th. Is that correct?
好的,我再确认一下信息,Ryefield先生和Ryefield女士预定的从3月3日到3月5日,3晚的大床房,对吗?
Mrs Ryefield:—Yes it is. Thank you.
是的,谢谢!
Receptionist:—You are very welcome. Is there anything I can help you with?
不客气,还有什么可以帮您的吗?
Mrs Ryefield: - I guess that's all for now.
目前就这些了。
Receptionist: Thank you for choosing Santa Hotel and have a nice day. Goodbye.
好的,感谢您选择Santa酒店,祝您愉快,再见。
Mrs Ryefield:—Goodbye!
再见!
婷婷1029
Guest: Hello, is that Jinjiang Hotel? 你好,是锦江大酒店吗? Operator: Hello, this is the switchboard operator of the hotel. What can I do for you? 您好,我是酒店总机接线员,您有什么事需要我做吗? Guest: I want to have a reservation for a room. 我想预订客房。 Operator: Hold the line and let me transfer to the front desk for you. 请不要挂电话,我帮您转接总台. Clerk: Hello, this is the front desk speaking. I'm at your service. 您好,我是总台,愿为你效劳。 Guest: I want a room in your hotel. 我想定一个房间。 Clerk: What kind of room do you want, a standard or a flat? 您想要什么房间,标准间还是套间? Guest: A standard. 标间 Clerk: Ok. When are you going to check in, please?好的。请问您什么时候入住? Guest: Th day after tomorrow. 后天。 Clerk: In the morning or aftenoon? 上午还是下午? Guest: At six in the aftrnoon. 下午六点。 Clerk: And how many days will you plan to stay, please? 请问,请问您打算住几日? Guest: Three days. 三天。 Clerk: All right. We are looking forward to your conming. See you the day after tomorrow. 好的,期待您的到来,后天见。
堇安年zqy
下面是我给您找的标准商务英语约见客户的几个对话!有电话对话,也有面谈的,根据您的需要选择吧!希望我真诚的回答可以帮到您making telephone appointments对话一:Dialogue1A:Hello,Bill Burton speaking,What can I do for you?B:Hello,Mr.Burton.This is Jenny of Bradford and Sons returining your call.I'm sorry you missed me when you called my office this morning.My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?A:Yes,Ms.Jenkins,thank you for returning my call.I'm glad to finally get a hold of you.I wanted to let know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday.I will be out of town that day.Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?B:I'm sorry,I'm afraid I’m completey booked on Monday.Would it be possible to postpone until you return?A:Oh dear,I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave.but I suppose I could shuffle a few things.Yes,we can arrange something.I’ll be back Thursday morning.What about Thursday afternoon? Would that work for you?B:That should be fine,Shall we say about 2 o’clock?A;Perfact.I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon.If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.B:Thanks,Mr.Burton. T’ll see you on Thursday.对话二:Dialogue2A:Hello!B;Hello,is Doris available?A:This is Doris ,. Who’s calling please?B:Hi, Doris, this is Mike calling from Parker’s Dentistry, I’m calling to confirm your appointment for tomorrow morning at 9 am with Dr.Parker..A: Oh, I almost forgot, Thank you for calling to remind me. Actually. I do need to change the time of my appointment,. I have a scheduling conflict. And can’t make it that early.B: If I put you in at a later spot, would that work out?A : It would have to be after lunch. Do you have anything available about 2 o’clock?B : Sorry ma’m, the only opening we have after lunch is 1:15, but I might be able to work you in after 4 .would that be a better time?A :That’s alright,. I think I should be able to make it at 1:15. Can you put me down for that time slot?B :No problem. I have you appointment changed from tomorrow morning to tomorrow afternoon at 1:15.A : Wonderful. Thanks very much 对话三:(这个是面谈的)LAURA: Excuse me, can you tell me which is Bob Rice's office?ANDREA: Sure. It's the third office down this hall. Are you looking for Bob?LAURA: Yes. He told me to come by this morning.ANDREA: I'm sorry, but he’s not in the office now. Do you have an appointment?LAURA: An appointment?ANDREA: Yes. What time did he expect you?LAURA: He said I should come by this morning. He didn't give me a time.He said I could come any time before noon.ANDREA: I see. He's usually here on Tuesday mornings……LAURA: Today is Tuesday.ANDREA: I know. He's usually here, but today he went out to a site on the east side.LAURA: That's too bad. I need to discuss these plans with him.ANDREA: Why don't you make an appointment for later in the week?LAURA: Alright.ANDREA: He's here on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. What day did you want to see him?LAURA: Friday is good.ANDREA: Morning or afternoon?LAURA: Morning.ANDREA: I can put you down for ten o'clock. Is that alright?LAURA: Yes. My name is Laura Wills.ANDREA: Alright. I have you down for ten AM this Friday.LAURA: Thank you.ANDREA: You are welcome.罗拉:打扰,你能告诉我哪一个是鲍勃。瑞斯的办公室吗?安琪拉:当然。在这条走道的第三间。你找鲍勃吗?罗拉:是的。他要我今天早上来。安琪拉:我很抱歉,他现在不在办公室。你有预约吗?罗拉:预约?安琪拉:是的。他预计什么时候见你?罗拉:他叫我早上过来。他没有告诉我一个时间。他说我可以在中午以前过来。安琪拉:是的。他通常星期二早上都在这边。罗拉:今天是星期二。安琪拉:我知道。他通常都在,但今天他到东边的部门去了。罗拉:那太糟糕了。我需要与他讨论这些计划。安琪拉:你何不在这个星期再约一个时间呢?罗拉:好吧。安琪拉:好的。他星期二,星期四和星期五都会在这里。哪一天你想见他?罗拉:星期五好了。安琪拉:早上或是下午?罗拉:早上。安琪拉:我帮你记下十点钟。可以吗?罗拉:好。我的名字是罗拉。威尔斯。安琪拉:好的。我帮你记下星期五早上十点钟。罗拉:谢谢你。安琪拉:不客气。 对话四:这个已经不是约见了,已经可以算是约好之后的会谈了双方公司都有进行贸易的意向。在初步的接触之后,双方打算进行更深一步的沟通。来看看Brian 是怎么和Jonathan 沟通的吧。 Brain: Mr. Sun, I'd like you to meet Mr. Jonathan Mitchell, sales manager of Northern Reflections of Canada. Mr. Mitchell, Mr. Steven Sun, general manager of Apex Trading.孙先生,让我为你介绍加拿大Northern Reflections的业务经理Jonathan Mitchell先生。Mitchell先生,这是Steven孙,Apex贸易公司的总经理。 Steven: It's very nice to finally meet you, Mr. Mitchell - after so many phone calls and faxes. Here is my business card. .多次电话、传真往返之后,非常高兴终于见到您,Mitchell先生,请收下我的名片。 Jonathan: Thank you very much, Mr. Sun. Please accept mine. And please, call me Jonathan.谢谢您,孙先生。也请收下我的名片,叫我Jonathan就行了。 Brain: If you don't mind, Jonathan, while you and Mr. Sun get acquainted, I'd like to check the arrangements for the meeting.如果你不介意,Jonathan,在你和孙先生互相认识时,我先失陪,看看会议安排得如何。 Jonathan: You're certainly on top of things, Brian.Brian,一切当然在你掌握之中! Steven: You'll find Mr. Brian Taylor is a force to be reckoned with at Apex Trading.您会发现Brian Taylor先生是Apex贸易公司的大将。 Brain: Thanks for the vote of confidence, Mr. Sun. Ill be right back. 孙先生,谢谢你的信任,我马上回来。 Jonathan: He appears to be a top-notch young man, Mr. Sun. Talent and enthusiasm like that is hard to find.孙先生,他看起来是个有为的青年,很难找到像他这样有才干、有热忱的人。 Steven: He's doing a great job for us. And please, call me Steven.他在公司表现不凡。请叫我Steven就行了。 Jonathan: Steven, can you tell me in a nutshell what the retail market is like in Taiwan?Steven,你可以简单地告诉我台湾零售市场的现况吗? Steven: Well, as per capita income goes up and up, the growth sector seems to be in the high-end.唔,由于每人的平均收入不断地增高,市场的发展领域似乎偏向于高价位商品。 Jonathan: Retail is going upscale here? Taiwan is certainly growing more quickly than I had imagined.此地的零售走入高价位了?台湾的发展比我想象得要快多了。
优质英语培训问答知识库